Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: The Servant...

Bởi Lieeater9

Sometimes Matsutani Akira wonder, what's really happened after people die? Everyone is curious but they are t... Xem Thêm

A Bizarre World
Action Duel 101
Meet the Emo Boy
Bad Business
Anger Management is Important
A Small Lie
The Judgement Day
Convincement & Revelation
Meet the Cat Girl
Doing Nothing is a Key
Battle Royale/Invasion: Opening Act
Battle Royale/Invasion 2: Honesty & Manipulation
Battle Royale/Invasion 3: Nightmare Pain
The Beginning of Adventure
Duelist or Gambler? Why Not Both?
Friendship Cup - Prologue
Friendship Cup - Opening
Friendship Cup 1 - The Falcon, The Moon, The Ninja & The Devil

3 vs 3: Team Lancers vs Team Satisfaction

873 19 15
Bởi Lieeater9

Satisfaction Orphanage - Backyard

In the backyard, the kids were already gathered there, excited to see a duel between the guests and the orphanage. Some of the kids even come to me and asks what kind of deck I've used. I answered with a smile that it would be a secret.

We are gathered at the center of the backyard. I was quite surprise that the third duelists was-

"Sect!" Indeed, the third member of the dubbed 'Satisfaction Team' was the original holder of Beelze the Diabolic Dragon: Sect Ijuin. "Took you a long damn time, man!"

"Sorry. I forgot where I put my duel disk and deck so I need to search it first." Sect rubbed his head in bashful manner as he turned to us. "You three must be our guests, right? My name is Sect Ijuin, a riding duelist. Boss asked me to be a part of his team to test your skills and I am very much in. However, note that I intend to join this year Friendship Cup, so don't expect me to go easy on ya."

"Sure." "Wouldn't dream of it." "Do your worst, scout boy."

Me, Chiaki-san and Sora were responded simultaneously.

And now, it's time for Kiryu-san to explain the rules. We will dueling as a team, like the one during LDS assault arc: the first team that got first two wins are the winner. After that, we spin the numbers and the result is just as I somewhat expected.

Matsushita Chiaki vs Yugo

Shiunin Sora vs Sect Ijuin

Matsutani Akira vs Kyosuke Kiryu

I'm last, and get the hardest opponent, not surprise at all. I expect Chiaki-san to fought Sect and Sora fought Yugo, but it's the other way around. I wonder if it has something to do with their heights.

Heh.

"Awh, I want to duel Matsutani so badly." I wonder if it's because I beat him in Standard. "But instead I'll dueling his girlfriend. Welp, it's okay, I guess."

Geez, why everyone thinks that she's my girlfriend?

"I'm not his girlfriend, Yugo-kun." Look, she even deny it.

"With a red cheeks." Nobody asked your opinion, Yubel. "Alright, alright. Whatever you say, Cunning boy."

"You're not? I swear you look like a couple." Yugo said in confuse tone. "Well, whatever. We are here to duel, not discuss something trivial as that. So, I hope you are ready, Matsushita. Don't think I go easy on ya just because you're a girl."

"You better not, or otherwise I'll be upset." Chiaki-san replied and the duel start.

Duel!

Matsushita: 4000 LP x5
Yugo: 4000 LP x5

"I'll go first. My turn!" She draw her cards. "I Summon Parlor Dragonmaid in attack position!"

Parlor Dragonmaid (ATK 500/DEF 1700/Dragon/Wind/Effect/LV 3)

"When Normal or Special Summoned, Parlor Dragonmaid let me send "Dragonmaid" card from my Deck into my graveyard. I'll send Dragonmaid Lorpar into my graveyard. I'll end my turn by setting two cards."

Matsushita: 4000 LP x2
Yugo: 4000 LP x5

"Alright! My turn! Draw! I'll Summon Speedroid Horse Stilts!"

Speedroid Horse Stilts (ATK 1100/DEF 1100/Machine/Wind/Effect/LV 4)

"When Normal Summon, Horse Stilts let me Special Summon a Level 4 or lower "Speedroid" monster from my hand! Appear, Tuner monster, Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice!"

Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice (ATK 100/DEF 100/Machine/Wind/Tuner/Effect/LV 1)

"If I Control WIND monster, I can Special Summon Speedroid Taketomborg and Speedroid CarTurbo!"

Speedroid Taketomborg (ATK 600/DEF 1200/Machine/Wind/Effect/LV 3)

Speedroid CarTurbo (ATK 800/DEF 1200/Machine/Wind/Tuner/Effect/LV 3)

"I'll tune my Level 4 Horse Stilts with Level 1 Red-Eyed Dice! Lively soul of swordplay! Descend into the battlefield with high speed! Synchro Summon! Come, Level 5! Hi-Speedroid Chanbara!"

Hi-Speedroid Chanbara (ATK 2000/DEF 1000/Machine/Wind/Synchro/Effect/LV 5)

"Next I'll tune my Level 3 Taketomborg with CarTurbo! Magical sword with the form of a cross! Use your power to rend all enemies! Synchro Summon! Appear now! Level 6! Hi-Speedroid Kendama!"

Hi-Speedroid Kendama (ATK 2200/DEF 1600/Machine/Wind/Synchro/Effect/LV 6)

"Since I'm using CarTurbo as material for Synchro Summon, Kendama gains 800 Attack Points! Battle! I-" At the start of Battle Phase, Chiaki-san interrupted.

Hi-Speedroid Kendama (ATK 2200 - 3000)

"I activate my trap: Dragonmaid Tidying! I can target both my Parlor monster and your Kendama in order to return both of them back into my hand!" And just like that, both Parlor and Kendama vanished from the field.

"Ugh, but you're wide open now. Chanbara, direct attack!" Chanbara charges at Chiaki-san. She only smile at that.

"I activate Dragonmaid Ernus's effect from my hand! By discard this card, I can Special Summon a Level 4 or lower "Dragonmaid" monster from my hand in defense position. Appear, Laundry Dragonmaid!"

Laundry Dragonmaid (ATK 500/DEF 1600/Dragon/Water/Effect/LV 2)

"When Normal or Special Summoned, I can send three cards from top of my deck into the graveyard. Now, you can continue."

"Fine. Chanbara, attack that dragon! At this moment, Chanbara's effect activates! If Chanbara battles, it will gains 200 Attack Points!" The poor Dragonmaid were being slashed and diced by Chanbara.

Hi-Speedroid Chanbara (ATK 2000 - 2200)

"Hi-Speedroid Chanbara can attack twice per turn! Chanbara, direct attack! And its effect will activated once again!"

"Ugh!" Chiaki-san grunted in pain when Chanbara hit her.

Hi-Speedroid Chanbara (ATK 2200 - 2400)

Matsushita: 4000 LP -> 1600 LP

"I set a card and end my turn." Yugo concluded.

Matsushita: 1600 LP x1
Yugo: 4000 LP x1

"My turn now! Draw! I activate a Spell: Dragonmaid Hospitality! I can Special Summon "Dragonmaid" monster from my hand or graveyard in defense position, then I can send "Dragonmaid" monster with same attribute but different level from my deck into my graveyard. Appear, Kitchen Dragonmaid!" Chiaki-san also proceed to send Dragonmaid Tinkhec from her deck into her graveyard.

Kitchen Dragonmaid (ATK 500/DEF 1700/Dragon/Fire/Effect/LV 3)

"When Normal or Special Summoned, Kitchen Dragonmaid let me add Chamber Dragonmaid from my deck and I'll Summon her in attack position!"

Chamber Dragonmaid (ATK 500/DEF 1800/Dragon/Dark/Effect/LV 4)

"When Normal or Special Summoned, I can add Dragonmaid Changeover from my deck into my hand and I'll immediately activating it! By fusing Kitchen Dragonmaid and Parlor Dragonmaid, I'll perform a Fusion Summon!"

To be said, the kids were amazed by the summoning method they never heard of while Kiryu-san and Sect look at it with interest gaze.

"The supreme leader of benevolent maid with ancient scales and claws! Appear! Show your power and protect us all! Fusion Summon! Appear, Level 9! The Headmaid of the Dragonmaid - House Dragonmaid!"

House Dragonmaid (ATK 3000/DEF 2000/Dragon/Light/Fusion/Effect/LV 9)

"So cool!"

"You're about to see something cooler, kids." Chiaki-san told the kids with a smile. "I activate Continuous Trap card: Dragonmaid Downtime! I can return Chamber Dragonmaid in order to return one spell/trap card my opponent control back to their hand."

Yugo frowned as Chamber Dragonmaid literally throw his facedown back into his hand. This isn't over yet since Chiaki-san had Dragonmaid Tidying on her graveyard, which could ended Yugo if he doesn't have an counter for that.

"House Dragonmaid's effect activates! When Dragon-Type monster I control is returned to the hand, I can target and destroy a monster my opponent control! I'll target your Chanbara!" Chanbara was being destroyed by that maid. "I activated Dragomaid Tidying's effect from my graveyard! I can banish it in order to Special Summon Parlor Dragonmaid from my graveyard!"

Parlor Dragonmaid (ATK 500/DEF 1700/Dragon/Wind/Effect/LV 3)

"Battle Phase! During the Battle Phase, Parlor Dragonmaid's effect activates! I can return her into my hand to unleashed her true from my graveyard! Change, my maid! Spread your majestic wing and protect me! Level 8 - Dragonmaid Lorpar!"

Dragonmaid Lorpar (ATK 2700/DEF 1700/Dragon/Wind/Effect/LV 8)

"Here I go, Yugo-kun! House Dragonmaid, direct attack!"

"Not so fast! I activate Speedroid Menko's effect from my hand!" Yugo declared. "If my opponent declares an direct attack, I can Special Summon this card in attack position and change all monsters my opponent controls into defense position!"

Speedroid Menko (ATK 100/DEF 2000/Machine/Wind/Effect/LV 4)

"Shit. I almost got you there." Chiaki-san pouted. "I end my turn here."

Matsushita: 1600 LP x2
Yugo: 4000 LP x1

"My turn! Draw!" Yugo draw his card. Before he do anything else, Chiaki-san interrupted him.

"During Standby Phase, House Dragonmaid's second effect activates! I can target "Dragonmaid" monster I control in order to Special Summon "Dragonmaid" monster from my hand or graveyard with level either one higher or lower from that target! I'll target Dragonmaid Lorpar to Special Summon Dragonmaid Ernus!"

Dragonmaid Ernus (ATK 2600/DEF 1600/Dragon/Earth/Effect/LV 7)

"Not that it could stop me." Yugo grinned. "I activate Spell: Speed Draw! I discard Speedroid Dupligate to draw two cards! Then I activate Quick-Play Spell: Speedroid Wheel! I can discard a card to roll a dice! Then, I can Special Summon up to two "Speedroid" monsters from my deck with total levels equal to the dice result! Go, dice!"

"Gamble-based card, eh?" Chiaki-san whistled. "Didn't know you like gamble too like someone we know."

I forgot the fact that Yugo has Gamble-based card effects on their arsenal like Jonouchi. He could be a great gambler if only he's not such an airhead.

"Eh, I'm not as crazy as Matsutani. I used it to build-up a strategy or save me from danger, not drained some casinos in the city."

You said it like it was a bad thing.

Anyway, the dice landed on six.

"It landed on six! That means I can Special Summon both Level 3 Tuner Speedroid Den-Den Daiko Duke and Level 3 Speedroid Terrortop!"

Speedroid Den-Den Daiko Duke (ATK 1000/DEF 1000/Machine/Wind/Tuner/Effect/LV 3)

Speedroid Terrortop (ATK 1200/DEF 600/Machine/Wind/Effect/LV 3)

"What a lucky guy you are."

"What can I say? Lucky is my middle name." I'm pretty sure born as a commoner isn't count as 'lucky'. And be a part of literal demon is even count as lucky? "I'll tune my level 3 Den-Den Daiko Duke with level 3 Terrortop! Magical sword with the form of a cross! Use your power to rend all enemies! Synchro Summon! Appear now! Level 6! Hi-Speedroid Kendama!"

Hi-Speedroid Kendama (ATK 2200/DEF 1600/Machine/Wind/Synchro/Effect/LV 6)

"I activate Den-Den Daiko Duke's effect on my graveyard! I can banish it to Special Summon Speedroid CarTurbo from my graveyard!"

Speedroid CarTurbo (ATK 800/DEF 1200/Machine/Wind/Tuner/Effect/LV 3)

"I admit, your maid dragons is so cool, Matsushita. However, they would look plain at the sight of my ace monster!" Yugo grinned. "I tune my level 3 Speedroid CarTurbo with level 4 Speedroid Menko! Spread those wondrous and beautiful wings, and strike your enemies at the speed of light! Synchro Summon! Appear, Level 7! Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!"

Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Wind/Synchro/Effect/LV 7)

"So that's your dragon." Chiaki-san stared at Clear Wing in awe. "In some sense, I feel your Clear Wing share some similarity with Sakaki-kun's dragon."

"My Clear Wing is way more cooler than his dragon, though." That, is the fact I can't deny. "Since I used CarTurbo as material to Synchro Summon, Clear Wing will gains 800 Attack Points!"

Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (ATK 2500 - 3300)

"I activate Kendama's effect! I can banish Speedroid Menko in my graveyard to inflict 500 damage to you! But, I'll activate Clear Wing's effect! When a Level 5 or higher monster activate their monster effects, I can negate that effect and destroy it!"

Ah, the infamous Clear Wing negate their allies to gain more Attack Points technique. Haven't seen that since Canon era.

"Huh? You are negating your own monster?" Chiaki-san asked in confusion. "What's your plan?"

"This." Yugo grinned. "Clear Wing will gains Attack Points equal to the monster he negate. That mean she will gain Kendama's 2200 Attack Points!"

"What?!" She gasped in surprise as she saw Clear Wing surrounded by green aura.

Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (ATK 3300 - 5500)

"Battle! Clear Wing, attack Dragonmaid Ernus and end this! Helldive Whirlwind Slasher!" Clear Wing spun, creating an whirlwind barrier as she charges at the dragon, destroying her as the shockwave make Chiaki-san tumbled to the ground.

Matsushita: 1600 LP -> 0 LP

Winner: Yugo

As expected, Chiaki-san lose to Yugo. She's strong, but Yugo is stronger due to had more experience and the fact he's talented thanks to him being one of Zarc's vessels.

Yeah, I can consider that one as a lucky.

"And that's one point for the Satisfaction team!" Yugo exclaimed in happiness as he extended his hands on Chiaki-san, "That was a nice duel, Matsushita!"

"Yeah, it was." Chiaki-san accepted the gesture with a sigh, but smile nonetheless. She then turned to me and Sora. "Sorry, I lost and can't even scratch his life points."

"Don't worry, this is just a simple exhibition match. It's not like Kiryu-san would throw us to jail if we lose our battle." I reassured her. "Beside, you did good enough back there."

She smiles in appreciation.

"Alright, stop flirting you lovebirds." Sora smirk at us as he began to walked to the arena. "You better watching this as I'll bring the first victory to our team."

Let's see if he really can.

Duel!

Sora: 4000 LP x5
Sect: 4000 LP x5

"I'll go first. My turn!" Sect declared so. "I set a monster and set two cards. I end my turn here."

Sora: 4000 LP x5
Sect: 4000 LP x2

Oh, Sect do a 'OC Chapter 1' move set. I honestly wonder what kind of deck he used.

"Eh, I expect something more." Sora said, a bit confuse at his move. "My turn! Draw! I Summon Fluffal Dog!"

Fluffal Dog (ATK 1700/DEF 1000/Fairy/Earth/Effect/LV 4)

"When Normal Summoned from hand, I can add "Fluffal" or "Edge Imp" monster from my deck into my hand! I'll add Fluffal Penguin! Next, I activate Spell: Frightfur Patchwork! I can add both "Polymerization" and "Edge Imp" monster from my deck into my hand! I'll add Edge Imp Saber! Now, I'll activate Polymerization to fuse both Fluffal Dog, Fluffal Penguin with Edge Imp Sabres!"

As Sora's monsters sucked into fusion vortex, he chanted.

"Demonic claws, sharp fangs! Become one in the mystic vortex and show us a new form and power! Fusion summon! Show yourself! Mystical jungle beast that rips everything to shreds! Frightfur Tiger!"

Frightfur Tiger (ATK 1900/1200/Fiend/Dark/Fusion/Effect/LV 6)

"If I used Fluffal Penguin as a material for Fusion Summon "Frightfur" monster, I can draw two cards and then discard one." Sora draw two and discard one. "And now, Frightfur Tiger's effect activates! I can destroy cards on the field for each Fusion materials I used to Summon it! Since I used three, I can destroy all of your cards on the field!"

"That wouldn't be happened!" Sect smirked. "Trap card: Breakthrough Skill! I can target a monster you control and negate its effect until the end of this turn! Also, I'll chained with Continuous Trap: Yang Zing Creation!"

Yang Zing, huh? Completely different from his manga counterpart.

"Damn! Then I'll move to Battle Phase! Frightfur Tiger, attack that facedown!" Frightfur Tiger attack that mysterious monster, which turns out to be Pulao, Wind of the Yang Zing.

"When Pulao, Wind of the Yang Zing is destroyed and send to the graveyard, I can Special Summon "Yang Zing" monster from my deck in attack position! Appear, Suanni, Fire of the Yang Zing!"

Suanni, Fire of the Yang Zing (ATK 1900/DEF 0/Wyrm/Fire/Effect/LV 4)

"Yang Zing Creation's effect activates! If monsters I control is destroyed, I can Special Summon "Yang Zing" monster from my deck! Appear, Tuner Monster, Chiwen, Light of the Yang Zing!"

Chiwen, Light of the Yang Zing (ATK 0/DEF 0/Wyrm/Light/Tuner/Effect/LV 1)

"Great, now he has enough materials to do Synchro Summon." Sora grunted. "I set two cards and end my turn."

Sora: 4000 LP x3
Sect: 4000 LP x2

"My turn! Draw! I'll start by tune my Level 1 Chiwen with Level 4 Suanni! The mythical golden dragon descended from the sky! Bless us with your majestic form! Synchro Summon! Synchro Tuner, Level 5! Denglong, First of the Yang Zing!"

Denglong, First of the Yang Zing (ATK 0/DEF 2800/Wyrm/Light/Synchro/Tuner/Effect/LV 5)

"What?!" Sora yelled in shock. "That Synchro monster is also a tuner?! Is that even legal?!"

"There's no rule that Synchro monsters cannot be tuner monster." He does have a point. "When Denglong is Synchro Summoned, I can add "Yang Zing" card from my deck into my hand. I add Yang Zing Path and immediately activated it! I can shuffle three "Yang Zing" monsters in my graveyard back to my deck in order to draw two cards."

Upon drawing, Sect's expression turned to smirk. If I was Sora, I'd turn cautious.

"It seems luck is on my side today. I'll Summon Bi'an, Earth of the Yang Zing!"

Bi'an, Earth of the Yang Zing (ATK 1600/DEF 0/Wyrm/Earth/Effect/LV 3)

"I'll tune my Level 5 Denlong with Level 3 Bi'an! O' mythical creatures that blessed by the four guardians! Descend into this land and smites your opponent with your light breath! Synchro Summon! Level 8! Baxia, Brightness of the Yang Zing!"

Baxia, Brightness of the Yang Zing (ATK 2300/DEF 2600/Wyrm/Light/Synchro/Effect/LV 8)

"When Baxia is Synchro Summoned, I can shuffle cards on the field back into the deck equals to the original attributes of the Wyrm-type monsters used for Synchro Summoning this card! I used LIGHT and EARTH attribute Wyrm-type monsters, means I can shuffle your Tiger and one of your set card!"

"That's not gonna happen! Quick-Play Magic: Forbidden Chalice! Your monster will gain 400 Attack Points but its effect would be negated until the end of this turn!"

Despite its effect being negated, Baxia gains slight power boost.

Baxia, Brightness of the Yang Zing (ATK 2300 - 2700)

"Tch. Then how about this?! When Denglong is used as a material for Synchro Summon, I can Special Summon "Yang Zing" monster from my deck! Appear now, Taotie, Shadow of the Yang Zing!"

Taotie, Shadow of the Yang Zing (ATK 2200/DEF 0/Wyrm/Dark/Effect/LV 5)

"Battle! Baxia will destroy your stuffed toys!" The fake dragon charges at the cursed tiger toy, obliterating it into pieces.

Sora: 4000 LP -> 3200 LP

"Taotie, direct attack!"

"Trap card: Necro Fusion! I can perform a Fusion Summon by banish the material from my graveyard! I'll fuse Fluffal Penguin and Edge Imp Sabres! Demonic claws! Become one with the devil apostle and show us you new powerful form! Fusion Summon! Come out! Sea devil that steal freedom and pulls everything into the darkness! Frightfur Kraken!"

Sora summoned it defense position. Good move since Sect could do a kamikaze and then he can Special Summon two Yang Zing monsters on his battle phase.

Frightfur Kraken (ATK 2200/DEF 3000/Fiend/Water/Fusion/Effect/LV 8)

"I set a card and end my turn. In the end phase, Baxia's attack will return to normal." Sect concluded.

Sora: 3200 LP x3
Sect: 4000 LP x3

"My turn! Draw!" Sora looked at his card. I can see he let out a small smile. "I activate Spell: Fusion Recovery! I can add back my Polymerization and Fluffal Dog! And I'll Summon Fluffal Dog!"

Fluffal Dog (ATK 1700/DEF 1000/Fairy/Earth/Effect/LV 4)

"When Normal Summoned, I can add Edge Imp Chain from my deck into my hand! And now, I'll activate Frightfur Kraken's effect! Once per turn, I can target and send a monster you control to the graveyard! Say goodbye to your Baxia!"

"My Baxia wouldn't go anywhere! I activate Breakthrough Skill's effect on my graveyard! I can banish it to negate your Kraken's effect!"

Kraken's effect got negated, and Sora didn't bothered by that fact. Instead, he keep smiling. He definitely baiting him.

"Got you." Sect widening his eyes. I knew it. "I activate Polymerization to fuse Frightfur Kraken, Fluffal Dog and Edge Imp Chain! The nightmare of the seven seas! Chain of demon! Become one in this mystical whirlpool and show us your new form! Fusion Summon! Show yourself! Wild ghost-cave beast that bares fangs at all! Frightfur Sabre-Tooth!"

Frightfur Sabre-Tooth (ATK 2400/DEF 2000/Fiend/Dark/Fusion/Effect/LV 8)

"When Sabre-Tooth is Fusion Summoned, I can Special Summon "Frightfur" monster from my graveyard! Revive, Frightfur Kraken!" Kraken is back into the field. "When Edge Imp Chain is send into graveyard, I can add "Frightfur" Spell/Trap card from my deck into my hand! I add Frightfur Fusion!"

Frightfur Kraken (ATK 2200/DEF 3000/Fiend/Water/Fusion/Effect/LV 8)

"I activate Frightfur Kraken's effect! Once per turn, I can target and send a monster you control to the graveyard! In this case, you can kiss your Baxia goodbye!"

Note that Baxia is send to the graveyard not destroyed. Kraken's effect is non-destroy removal effect, which is a natural counter for Yang Zing since Yang Zing need to be destroy either by battle or card effect and then send into the graveyard.

Dark Law, Ghost Belle, Dimension Shifter, Macro Cosmos is Yang Zing's biggest nightmare.

"Tch. You figure out my card's weaknesses." Sect said in frustation.

"What can I say? I'm a genius, after all." Sora said in proud tone. "For the last touch, I'll activate Frightfur Fusion! I can Fusion Summon a "Frightfur" monster by banish its material from my graveyard! I'll fuse both Fluffal Dog with Edge Imp Chain! Chain of demon! Loyal watchman! Become one on this mystical whirlpool and show us your new form! Fusion Summon! Appear, a beast that spread terror on the seven seas! Frightfur Cruel Whale!"

Frightfur Cruel Whale (ATK 2600/DEF 2400/Fiend/Water/Fusion/Effect/LV 9)

"If Cruel Whale is Fusion Summoned, I can destroy cards on my field and your field! I'll destroy my Sabre-Tooth and that set card! However, Sabre-Tooth cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects, which means the only card that destroyed is your set card!"

While Sabre-Tooth is unfazed at Cruel Whale's effect, the same thing cannot be said to Sect's set card.

"Frightfur Sabre-Tooth's effect make all my "Frightfur" monsters gain 400 Attack Points. And now, let's battle! Frightfur Cruel Whale will attack your Taotie! At this moment, Cruel Whale's effect activates! I will send Frightfur Sheep from my Extra Deck and then my Cruel Whale will gains Attack Points equal to half of its original Attack Points until the end of the turn!"

Frightfur Cruel Whale (ATK 2600 - 3000 - 4000)

Frightfur Sabre-Tooth (ATK 2400 - 2800)

Frightfur Kraken (ATK 2200 - 2600)

Sect: 4000 LP -> 2000 LP

"When Taotie is destroyed, I can Special Summon tuner monster, Jiaotu, Darkness of the Yang Zing from my deck in defense position! Also, with Yang Zing Creation's effect, I can Special Summon another copy of Tiaotu, Shadow of the Yang Zing from my deck!"

Jiaotu, Darkness of the Yang Zing (ATK 0/DEF 2000/Wyrm/Dark/Tuner/Effect/LV 2)

Taotie, Shadow of the Yang Zing (ATK 2200/DEF 0/Wyrm/Dark/Effect/LV 5)

"Sabre-Tooth, attack Taotie!" Sabre-Tooth brutally attack Taotie, disintegrate it into nothingness.

Sect: 2000 LP -> 1200 LP

"I set a card and end my turn. At the end phase, Cruel Whale's attack would be returned to normal." Sora concluded with a smirk. "Cmon, show me what you got."

Frightfur Cruel Whale (ATK 4000 - 3000)

Sora: 3200 LP x2
Sect: 1200 LP x3

"As you wish! Draw!" Sect draw his card. I can see he's growing frustate. "I activate Spell: Heavenly Dragon Cycle! I can tribute Wyrm-type monster I control and then add Wyrm-type monster from my deck into my hand! I tribute Jiaotu to add Swordsoul Strategist Long Yuan! Then I'll activate its effect! I can discard Wyrm-type monster from mg hand to Special Summon this card and Swordsoul Token that act as a Tuner!"

Swordsoul Strategist Long Yuan (ATK 1200/DEF 2300/Wyrm/Fire/Effect/LV 6)

Swordsoul Token (ATK 0/DEF 0/Wyrm/Water/Token/Tuner/LV 4)

No wonder Sect had inserted Swordsoul into his Yang Zing Deck, but still, this deck haunted most of Master Duel players, including me.

I still remember how Baku-san destroy me with this deck merge with Adventurer engine.

"Now behold! This is one of my three aces! I'll tune my Level 6 Long Yuan with Level 4 Swordsoul Token! The best strategist of the sacred summit! With your new power that comes from another dimension, burn everything that stand against you! Synchro Summon! Appear, Level 10! Swordsoul Sinister Sovereign - Qixing Long Yuan!"

Swordsoul Sinister Sovereign - Qixing Long Yuan (ATK 2900/DEF 2300/Wyrm/Fire/Synchro/Effect/LV 10)

One of his three aces, eh? The other two must be Chengying and Chaofeng.

"That's a one hell of a monster." Sora whistled. "I wonder what kind of abilities he has."

"You will see it soon." Sect just smirked. "When I used Long Yuan as material for Synchro Summon, I can inflict 1200 damage to you!"

Sora: 3200 LP -> 2000 LP

"Let's battle! Long Yuan, attack Frightfur Kraken! Thousand Rain of Scales!" Long Yuan released a rain of burning scales that destroyed Kraken.

Sora: 2000 LP -> 1700 LP

"I set a card and end my turn." Sect concluded.

Sora: 1700 LP x2
Sect: 1200 LP x1

"My turn! Draw! Alright, since you showed me your ace, then let me show you my ace as well!" Here goes. Let's see if you can bypass Long Yuan's lock. "I activate Magical Stone Excavation! I-"

"I activate Long Yuan's effect!" Sect interrupted. "When my opponent activate Spell/Trap, I can banish it and then inflict 1200 damage to you!"

"Nope. Not gonna happen." Sora said. "Trap card: Infinite Impermanence! I can target and negate your Long Yuan's effect! As such, I won't receive any damage. Now, through Magical Stone Excavation's effect, I can discard two cards to add a Spell card from my Graveyard back into my hand. I'll add back Frightfur Fusion."

Sect 'tch'ed as his monster effect got negated, but I think he still had a chance to win with that set card. That is if Sora didn't Summon Chimera.

"I activate Frightfur Fusion! By banishing Frightfur Tiger, Kraken and Sheep, I'll perform a Fusion Summon! Unusual plaything possessed by demons! Root out and destroy the plebeians who dare rebel against you! Fusion Summon! Come forth and appear, chimeric fusion of all toys! Frightfur Chimera!"

Frightfur Chimera (ATK 2800/DEF 2000/Fiend/Dark/Fusion/Effect/LV 8)

"What a fucked up toys." I commented with a sigh. This is what Academia did to their students. "Reminding me of that kid in Toy Story."

"Sid, you mean? I bet he is the creator of this messed up toys." Chiaki-san tut-tutted.

"Or maybe he is Sid's reincarnation?"

"That's a possibility."

"I can totally hear you guys..." Sora sweatdropped. "In any case, I believe this duel is over. Cruel Whale's effect activates! I can send Frightfur Daredevil to boost Frightfur Chimera's attack points!"

Frightfur Chimera (ATK 2800 - 3200 - 4700)

"And now, let's battle! Frightfur Chimera, attack Long Yuan!"

"Got you! I activate my-" Sect's word were being cutted by Sora.

"Sorry, but Frightfur Chimera doesn't let you activate card or effect when it launch an attack! As such, Chimera's attack continue!"

Sect protect himself from the shockwave that caused by the collision between Chimera and Long Yuan as his life points dropped into 0.

Sect: 1200 LP -> 0 LP

Winner: Shiunin Sora

That was a good duel, I must say. Sora has shown some improvement in this duel. How he bait Sect to use his second Breakthrough Skill then Summon Sabre-Tooth to Special Summon back Kraken and use back its effect is brilliant.

There's no doubt he once faced opponent that use Breakthrough Skill before.

"Aw shuck, I lost." Sect sighed but smile nonetheless. "You are strong, man. Can't wait to facing you again in Friendship Cup."

"You can always try. My advice is just prepare yourself to be humiliated by me twice." Sora said with a challenging smirk.

"Heh. We will see about that." Sect also smirk as they both shook their hands as a sign of good sportmanship.

Anyway, the score between us current tied, one on one. That means my match against Kiryu-san is the deciding match. I know this whole gig is to show our skills to the council, and I clearly understand that no matter I win or lose, it doesn't change a fact that I'll still compete in the Friendship Cup.

Kiryu-san and I were already stood at the arena, duel disks activated. The fact that I'm facing the ex-Dark Signer and Duel Priest, I couldn't help but feel a bit nervous.

Duel!

Matsutani: 4000 LP x5
Kiryu: 4000 LP x5

"If you don't mind, I would like to go first." I don't want to risk myself. "I activate Spell: Chaos Space. I can send Chaos Witch from my hand to the graveyard to add White Dragon Wyverburster from my deck into my hand. Then, by banishing Chaos Witch on my graveyard, I can Special Summon White Dragon Wyverburster from my hand."

White Dragon Wyverburster (ATK 1700/DEF 1800/Dragon/Light/Effect/LV 4)

"When Chaos Witch is banished, I can Special Summon two Light Beast Tokens as a tuner monsters."

Light Beast Token (ATK 500/DEF 1000/Fairy/Light/Tuner/Token/LV 2) x2

"Wait, Akira-kun used Synchro too?!" Chiaki-san's surprise is understandable. I only used Chaos Deck in a special occasion.

"I'll tune my level 2 Light Beast Token with Level 4 White Dragon Wyverburster. A mythical creature wandering in the chaos realm! From the gate of chaos, descended and take reign into this land! Synchro Summon! Appear, Level 6! Chaos Beast!"

Chaos Beast (ATK 2000/DEF 1800/Fiend/Dark/Synchro/Effect/LV 6)

"Since there's a card that was banished this turn, Chaos Beast will gain 1000 Attack Points. Then, White Dragon Wyverburster's effect activates. If this card is sent to the graveyard, I can add "Black Dragon Collapserpent" from my deck." I add the designated card into my hand. "I activate Bystial Magnamhut's effect from my hand. I can banish White Dragon Wvyerburster in order to Special Summon it from my hand."

Bystial Magnamhut (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Effect/LV 6)

Chaos Beast (ATK 2000 - 3000)

"I'll tune my Level 2 Light Beast Token with Level 6 Bystial Magnamhut. Ancient demon that possess and master ancient blood magic! Control and bend everything under your command! Synchro Summon! Level 8! Blood Mefist!"

Blood Mefist (ATK 2800/DEF 1300/Fiend/Dark/Synchro/Effect/LV 8)

"I set two cards and that goes my turn. During the End Phase, Bystial Magnamhut's effect let me add Bystial Druiswurm." I concluded by setting Duality and Call of the Haunted.

Matsutani: 4000 LP x2
Kiryu: 4000 LP x5

I know what Kiryu-san's capable of, but I still wonder how skilled he is when compare to both 5Ds manga and anime.

"My turn. Draw." Kiryu-san draw his card as he eyeing me. "Since you are not holding back, I'll do the same. I activate Spell Card: Foolish Burial to send Infernity Archfiend from my deck into my graveyard. Then I activate Spell Card: Infernity Offering. This card let me discard two cards from my hand in order to Special Summon Infernity Archfiend from my graveyard."

Infernity Archfiend (ATK 1800/DEF 1200/Fiend/Dark/Effect/LV 4)

"When Archfiend is Special Summoned, I can add Infernity Launcher from my deck into my hand and Immediately activate it. Once per Turn, I can send Infernity Beetle from my hand into my graveyard." Kiryu-san slowly but surely build up the handless combo. "I set a card-"

"When you setting a card when I control Blood Mesfist, I can inflict 300 damage to you. Blood Meridian."

Kiryu: 4000 LP -> 3700 LP

"I see. So if I want to set a card, I must pay some sacrifice to the devil." Kiryu-san said calmly. "However, that doesn't really matter. Because all the pieces that I need is complete to do my handless combo. Infernity Launcher's second effect activates. If I don't have cards on my hand, I can send this card to the graveyard to Special Summon up to two "Infernity" monsters from my graveyard."

"Um yeah, before that," I show him Bystial Druiswurm, "I activate Bystial Druiswurm's effect from my hand. By banish DARK attribue Infernity Bettle from your graveyard in order to Special Summon this card from my hand."

Bystial Druiswurm (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Effect/LV 6)

"May I ask why you specifically banish Infernity Bettle? It looks like you know what it can do." Kiryu-san asked sharply.

"I'm not, Kiryu-san. I'm just being cautious, just in case if Infernity Beetle has similar effect to Infernity Arcfiend since you purposely sending it to the graveyard." I can't just tell him that I know because I'm from another universe where his deck is an ex-meta deck, right?

"I see. You're had good intuition, Matsutani-kun." Kiryu-san said. "In that case, I'll Special Summon Infernity Necromancer and tuner monster, Infernity Wildcat from my graveyard."

Infernity Necromancer (ATK 0/DEF 2000/Fiend/Dark/Effect/LV 3)

Infernity Wildcat (ATK 1400/DEF 0/Fiend/Dark/Tuner/Effect/LV 3)

"I activate Infernity Wildcat's effect. I can banish Infernity Sage from my graveyard to decrease its level by 1. And I'll tune it with Level 4 Infernity Archfiend."

Infernity Wildcat (LV 3 - 2)

"The sinister spirits that inhabit on these wasteland combine into one! No matter where they walk, doom will always follow them! Synchro Summon! Come forth, Infernity Doom Archfiend!"

Infernity Doom Archfiend (ATK 2200/DEF 1600/Fiend/Dark/Synchro/Effect/LV 6)

"I activate Doom Archfiend's effect. Once per turn, I can target a monster you control and negate its effect, but since I had no cards on my hand, I can destroy it too. Your Blood mefist is gone."

With one swoop of its hand, my Blood Mefist is gone.

"I activate Infernity Necromancer's effect. Since I had no cards on my hand, I can Special Summon Infernity Archfiend back into my graveyard, which when Special Summoned, I can add tuner monster, Infernity Avenger from my deck and I'll summon it."

Infernity Archfiend (ATK 1800/DEF 1200/Fiend/Dark/Effect/LV 4)

Infernity Avenger (ATK 0/DEF 0/Fiend/Dark/Tuner/Effect/LV 1)

"I'll tune my Level 1 Infernity Avenger with Level 3 Infernity Necromancer and Level 4 Infernity Archfiend. The dead and the living...The moment they meet at zero, the demonic dragon will be released from the cage of eternity! Synchro Summon! Come forth, Infernity Doom Dragon!"

Infernity Doom Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2400/Dragon/Dark/Synchro/Effect/LV 8)

"Infernity Doom Dragon's effect activates. I can target and destroy a monster you control, and then I can inflict damage to you equal to half of its attack points. I'll target your Chaos Beast. Death Zero."

Ow. It fucking hurts.

Matsutani: 4000 LP -> 2500 LP

"And now, let's battle. Infernity Doom Dragon, attack Bystial Druiswurm. Zero Inferno Blast." Doom Dragon released an thick, black fire towards my Druiswurm.

Matsutani: 2500 LP -> 2000 LP

"When Druiswurm is send into graveyard, I can target a Special Summoned monster you control and send it to the graveyard. I'll send your Infernity Doom Archfiend."

At least I don't need to use my Counter Gate.

"I end my turn with that." Kiryu-san concluded.

Matsutani: 2000 LP x1
Kiryu: 3700 LP x0

"I draw for turn." I draw my card. That set card of him is probably either Infernity Barrier or Infernity Break, but I can't discard the probability of other Infernity Traps. "I activate Chaos Space's effect on my graveyard. I can banish it to shuffle back White Dragon Wyverburster into the bottom of my deck and then I can draw a card."

I draw Ringowurm, huh? You really want to appear, huh?

"Damn it..." I muttered in annoyed tone. "I activate Continuous Trap: Call of the Haunted! I can Special Summon Blood Mefist from my graveyard in attack position! Then I'll summon Ringowurm, the Dragon Guarding the Hundred Apples in attack position!"

Blood Mefist (ATK 2800/DEF 1300/Fiend/Dark/Synchro/Effect/LV 8)

Ringowurm, the Dragon Guarding the Hundred Apples (ATK 100/DEF 1100/Wyrm/Light/Tuner/Effect/LV 2)

"I trust you on this, pal! I'll tune my Level 2 Ringowurm with Level 8 Blood Mefist!" I can feel my eyes dimmed lightly as I chant. "Heaven! Fate! Principle of all phenomena! Ride the spinning wheel of heaven and manifest here, my Duel Dragon! Break your 5,000 years of silence and descend with the light! Synchro Summon! Celestial Conquering Dragon - Ascension Sky Dragon!"

Ascension Sky Dragon (ATK ?/DEF 3000/Dragon/Light/Synchro/Effect/LV 10)

Kiryu looking at Ascension with...curiousity-no, more like...nostalgia? I turned to Sect, who also had a some kind of nostalgia mixed with uneasiness.

Meanwhile, Chiaki-san and Sora had a astonished expression on their faces. Sora murmured 'If only all his monsters look this majestic.'

Rude.

"Ah, so you're the person that chosen by Ultimaya Tzolkin." He knows? "Let's see if you truly worthy of possessing them."

"Don't underestimate me." I grunted. My move is limited here. He likely knows Ascension Sky Dragon's effect, so he may avoiding to destroy it. Or if he want to destroy it, Kiryu-san most likely will make sure it's lethal.

Or maybe that set card is his key to avoiding its effect. No, I'm pretty sure that's the case that's why he can keep his composure and of course, his believe that he can win against me.

"When Ascension Sky Dragon is Special Summoned, it will gain 800 Attack Points for each cards on my hand, which means 1600 Attack Points!"

Ascension Sky Dragon (ATK 0 - 1600)

"I set a card and that goes my turn." This set card is a key to winning this duel.

Matsutani: 2000 LP x1
Kiryu: 3700 LP x0

Everyone seemed confuse why I summon Ascension in attack position. Well, Kiryu-san and Sect probably knows, and the former likely assumed that I try to bait him to attacking it so I can use its effect to revive the Synchro materials and use it to Summon another Level 10 Synchros.

I indeed intended to make him think like that.

"My turn. Draw. I set a card." Huh, that was unusual. "I activate Infernity Doom Dragon's effect again. Now I'll destroy Ascension Sky Dragon."

"Tch!" I grunted as I decide to call my 'desperate move', "Trap card: Infinite Impermanence! I will negate your Doom Dragon's effect!"

Doom Dragon's effect is negated.

"Well done, but that wouldn't be enough to stop me." Kiryu-san pointed at Ascension. His expression tell me that he already prepare for Ascension. "Battle. Infernity Doom Dragon, attack Ascension Sky Dragon. Zero Inferno Blast."

"Never! Quick-Play Magic: Duality! I can tribute LIGHT or DARK monster on my field to Special Summon LIGHT or DARK monster from my hand or Extra Deck with same type and level but different attribute!"

"Oh? I thought you gonna let me destroy Ascension so you can use its effect, but I see you used different approachment." Kiryu-san let out a smirk. "However, it wouldn't work. Counter Trap: Infernity Barrier. When cards or effects is activated when I control "Infernity" monsters and had no cards on my hand, I can negate the activation and destroy that card. As such, your Duality would be negated."

My face is unreadable as my eyes is shadowed by my bangs. I can heard the spectator comments on Kiryu-san's move.

"It's over for Matsutani. Boss outsmarted his move." Yugo commented.

"Yeah." Sect nodded in agreement. "He's good, but boss is stronger than him. Better luck next time, team Lancers."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." Sora said, which make Yugo and Sect confuse. "At the surface, it looks like Matsutani had been outsmarted by Kiryu-san. But what I see is Matsutani outsmarted Kiryu-san."

"Huh? What do you mean? His Quick-Spell has been negated and he had no other monster on the field. Even if he had that Bystial monsters, boss had prepare the set card that he just set. I know that set card and I can confidently say that there's no chance Matsutani-san would survive this."

"Just look at the field. Specifically, at Kiryu-san's counter trap and Akira-kun." Chiaki-san told them. Their attentions then turned to Kiryu-san's Infernity Barrier, who indeed being activated but after it got electrocuted, nothing happened.

"What the hell?" "Why boss' Counter Trap doesn't work?"

I grinned. Hope that I pull a normal grin this time.

"Let me explain," I began to explain. "It was all because of my Infinite Impermanence. I set it in the same column as your Counter Trap with a purpose. When the set Impermanence activates, it's not only negate the targeted monster, but also negate the activation of Spell/Trap card in the same column as it."

"I see. Then the reason you summon Ascension is to bait me to destroy it?" Kiryu-san asked.

"That was my original plan. I was about to bait your Counter Trap with Impermanence, but when I saw you not taking the bait and instead you setting a card in Main Phase 1, I alter some instrument since I believe that set card of yours could be a negator or something similar."

"Truly...you read my intention like a open book." Kiryu-san said with a sigh. "You make it look like you know my strategy from the start."

Well, yes. "You're flattered me, Kiryu-san. I just put things together and react according to it. Now, I'll tribute Ascension Sky Dragon in order to Special Summon this. Zealots that fallen into the power from another dimension! Devour the power of chaos and show us your infathomable form! Appear, Bystial Dis Pater!"

Bystial Dis Pater (ATK 3500/DEF 3500/Dragon/Dark/Synchro/Effect/LV 10)

"Holy mother-what the hell is that?!" Yugo exclaimed in surprise at the sight of Dis Pater.

"What the hell is that dragon?! Some kind of Eldricth God?!" Chiaki-san added.

"What a unique looking monster you got there." Kiryu-san commented. "I end my turn with this."

Matsutani: 2000 LP x1
Kiryu: 3700 LP x0

"I draw for turn." Huh, this time is full Bystial, it seems. "I'll summon tuner monster, Bystial Aluber in attack position."

Bystial Aluber (ATK 1800/DEF 0/Dragon/Dark/Tuner/Effect/LV 4)

"By banishing Ringowurm from my graveyard, I can Special Summon Black Dragon Collapserpent from my hand."

Black Dragon Collapserpent (ATK 1800/DEF 1700/Dragon/Dark/Effect/LV 4)

"I'll tune my Level 4 Bystial Aluber with Level 4 Black Dragon Collapserpent." Again, my eyes let out a dimmed light. "Lord of the Flies, you who lead demon gods! Cast your shadow on this disgusting world! Synchro Summon! Archfiend Dragon - Beelze the Diabolic Dragon!"

Beelze the Diabolic Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 3000/Dragon/Dark/Synchro/Effect/LV 8)

"Beelze too, huh?" Kiryu-san narrowed his eyes at the sight of Beelze. "How many duel dragons are you possessed?"

"Four." I said bluntly. I take a look on Sect, who seemed he had a nostalgic memory. "When Collapserpent is send from field to graveyard, I can add "White Dragon Wyverburster" from my deck."

"I have to stop you for that. Trap card: Infernity Supression. If I control "Infernity" monster and my opponent activates an monster effect, I can negate its effect and then you will take 100 damage for each levels that monster has."

Matsutani: 2000 LP -> 1600 LP

"Wrong move..." Wrong move indeed, Sect. But again, if he let me add Wyverburster, the result will stay the same.

"If I take damage from battle or card effect, Beelze will gain Attack Points equal to that damage."

Beelze the Diabolic Dragon (ATK 3000 - 3400)

"It doesn't matter, does it?" Kiryu-san sighed. "Either I let you activate it or not, the result will stay the same."

"Well, I can't deny that." I responded. "Battle. Dis Pater, attack Infernity Doom Dragon. And Beelze, end this duel."

Dis Pater let out a purple blast towards Doom Dragon as Beelze do the finishing blow. I command Beelze to go easy on Kiryu-san so he don't suffer any injuries.

Kiryu: 3700 LP -> 3200 LP -> 0 LP

Winner: Matsutani Akira

I let out a smile.

That was a fun duel, and Lancers won with score 2 - 1.

3rd Person POV

Kyosuke Kiryu is currently at the council room, where he stood in front of a tall pale-skinned man with long grey hair that reached onto his lower back, with one section of it tied into a ponytail, gold round stud earrings, and light blue eyes. He wore a dark grey long sleeved suit and pants over a light blue collared sweater.

Kiryu showed the duels between Team Lancers and Team Satisfaction to that man, who watched with a careful eyes.

"So the Champion of Ultimaya Tzolkin is part of the Lancers." The man rubbed his chin. "And he has four duel dragons?"

"That's what he told me, sir." Kiryu replied calmly. "He's a strong duelist, but he's cunning."

"It doesn't really matter. His cunningness is part of his skill, and it proved to be useful for him." The man said as he observe Shiunin Sora's and Matsushita Chiaki's duels. "The other two, like their leader, had shown their skills. I believe I did a right thing to let them join Friendship Cup."

"I feel the same way, sir." Kiryu nodded in agreement. "How about the rest of the Lancers?"

"They're doing prison break rightnow." The man showed Kiryu the security footage of the Lancers with several commons jumped into the water. "That vermin will catch them sooner or later for 'interrogation', but I had already count for that. They'll come here soon."

Kiryu nodded, but he still had one thing that curious him, so he asks, "Sir, do you believe the Lancers could do it?"

"Who knows." The man said as he stared at the data of the Lancers. "For now, what can we do is lend a hand on them. With the Champion on their side, I, Rex Goodwin, willing to put a faith on them."

To Be Continued.

OOoC (Omake Out of Context)

"Geez, Akira-kun. It's all over my mouth."

"Sorry. I will be gentle next time."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.5K 186 57
The Lancers have been split into Xyz and Fusion, they are going to stop Academia and face a new threat. Might add a lot of ZEXAL stuff inside this ar...
195 12 16
It was loud. The only thing that could be heard in fact. A massive pillar of light had broken through the ground, and was shattering the land. People...
142K 5.6K 75
Note: This story is a fanfiction of a Yugioh Fanfiction. Summary: One night he suddenly found himself waking up in a familiar but fictional world. La...
152K 1.6K 15
Hi! My name is Y/n L/n, I am 15 years old boy who loves Yu-Gi-Oh! I died in an accident there I meet God and he gave me the wish to be reincarnation...