Devil in disguise {Lookism x...

By Ariya_Sozo

Aldren Vincent Cha. A foreigner comes from the Philippines has yet to transfer to Korea and attend high schoo... More

A/N:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 11

385 23 12
By Ariya_Sozo

3RD PERSON'S POV

The man named DG was making his way into the guy who takes his interest on their fight a few days ago. He could not stop thinking about the guy who piques his interest especially knowing that he is a foreigner.

*CLICK*

"Someone else is here..." DG thought then continue to open the door.

"Yohoo! Why are you here, Diego?" It was Goo first to speak.

"What is your business to Aldren this time?" Gun asked as he look at DG.

"I have nothing to say to the both of you. Where is he? And why are you two even here? Aren't you supposed to be back at the Chairman?" DG asked as Goo laugh.

"It's not so you, Diego. You ask a lot of questions." Goo said as he stood up and walks toward DG.

"What do else do you want from him?" It sounds like it wasn't even a question coming from Goo instead it almost sound like a threat.

"Never mind, I'll just come back next time." DG said and with that he left the two inside.

"What's his problem this time?" Goo spoke as he let out a sight and lay on the foreigner's bed.

"It seems like that kid attract a lot of people..." Gun said as he went on leading against the window.

"When is he going to come back from that trip...?" Goo spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO YOU

"Zack!"

"Mira!"

"Where are you guys!?"

"Where the h*ck are you guys!? Just come out!" I shouted.

"Damn, those two! Where the h*ll even are they??"

"How about we split up?" Daniel spoke and we immediately agreed to his decision, and I separate from the group.

I took a run and trying to find where those two went and I couldn't see any traces of them. I went back to the room where they were assigned and they weren't back, so I went out again and this time I went for the shack since it was suspiciously open at this hour.

"Don't tell me they have---"

*BANG BANG*

"Sh*t! Mira! Zack!" I called out and run towards the shack.

*BANG BANG*

"Oh? Who's this? Another intruder?" 

BA-THUMB BA-THUMB

I couldn't believe what my eyes saw. I saw one of our instructors beaten into a pulp and was lying on the floor along with Zack who seem to have slowly losing his conscious and our other instructor who was almost naked and Mira on the corner terrified.

BA-THUMB BA-THUMB

"It feels like last time... it's feels like it was just yesterday..."

"Ha? Are you scared that you have pissed in your pants!?" he said with a laugh as I could hear his footstep coming towards me.

"Attack him. K*ll him."

"Why don't you walk away and act like nothing---"

*BANG*

"You f*cking molester."

I could not hold back. I could not control my body, it's acting on its own. I could not hear anything other than the voice inside my head trying to k*ll this man and a f*cking molester in front of me who hurt people.

"That f*cking old man, he's like that old man who took away everything from me....."

"You took everything from me." 

"W-What are you saying!?"

"You took everything from me."

"I'll f*cking k*ll you!"

He run towards me and aiming for my stomach, he was using Zack's move which was boxing which I quickly dodge it and he soon followed it with a low kick which I quickly jump and did a kick to him which cause him to fall down. 

"Sh*t! Why you!!"

He run towards at me again and was using a tackle but as soon as he tackle me, I did not budge and he used a dirty trick against me, he dug his nails against my hips and I used my knee to kick him in the side and when he was open I aimed for his stomach then his head and I did another kick to the side of his neck which cause him to fly backward and I did not waste any time and launch myself, towering him and started to punch him nonstop.

*WHACK WHACK*

*WHACK WHACK*

"A-Aldren... Aldren! Stop!" I heard Mira's voice calling towards me.

"Aldren! Aldren! It's over!" 

*THUD*

I was thrown at the side, and it was Zack.

"Mira said it's already over, so cut it out." the moment Zack did that I went back from my consciousness.

I scanned the area and I saw what I did to the molester. His face was busted, it walls blood and bruises and Daniel along with my classmates helped us.

"Let me help--" I smack Daniel's hand away and stood up by myself.

"Don't get near me yet or you'll get hurt." That's what I said before coming out and the police were coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. Feng, you're free to go."

I was brought to the police station for questioning after what happened and turns out that our instructor the molester, I beat up was indeed a molester and he committed a lot of crime ever since.

"You guys, you really don't have to take me.... home..."

It was not Daniel, Zack, Mira, Jay, or Gun and Goo.

"Aldren Vincent Feng... it's been quite a long time ever since we saw each other at the airport." 

"G-Glasses kid!" I blurted out while pointing at him.

"That's quite a childish nickname you have for me." he said as he smiled.

"What are you doing here? I'm not charged or being sued by anyone or about anything." I said as he nods.

"Really? I thought you were, so I come to rescue, you." he said sarcastically. 

"But really, why are you here? We're not acquaintance or friends." I said as he let out a low chuckle.

"I come here for an offer." he said as he took a step towards me and reach out his hand.

"Offer? What kind of offer?" I asked as he then suddenly turned around.

"Let's grab something to eat, I know a place." He said and I followed since it was food.

"Heh, after what happened I really need to have something to fill my stomach."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This glasses kid took me somewhere fancy and what's even fancier was that we are at the top floor all alone and his bodyguards were just a few meters away from us.

"I feel kind of awkward since we're eating and those two aren't." I said as he smiled and wipe his mouth.

"You're quite an odd one. I like you." he said and smiled a bit before turning his face into something serious.

*GULPS*

"Uhmmm, I-uhh.. did I say something bad?" I said as he stood up.

"Come with me for a few minutes." he said, and I stood up following him and his bodyguards also followed us from behind.

"Can you tell your bodyguards to give us some a minute of privacy? I'm not doing anything bad against you especially you're a kid." I whispered to him as he let out a chuckle.

"I am not a kid, Mr. Feng and do rest assure they're not working for any personal matter it's just business and no need to be awkward around them." he said which I let out a sight and just nodded.

*CLICK*

We went outside the balcony and get some fresh air. His bodyguards were just few meters from us, and I lean against the fence while looking at this glasses kid.

"It's Eugene in case you forget." he said as he looked at me.

"Eugene, huh..."

"So, Eugene... what do you want from me? You came all the way to the police station and took me out for something to eat, I know you have motives." I said as he smirked at me.

"You're right, I do have a motive to you." he said as he walks towards me.

"You're not going to push me, are you?" I joke as he chuckles and shake his head.

"That would be the last thing I would do." he said.

*THUD*

"Aldren."

"Ren!"

"Gun, Goo! What are you guys doing here?" I was surprised by seeing the two of them barged inside.

"Aldren, let's go." Goo said and as soon as he laid his hands on my shoulder Mandeok suddenly stops him as they stare at each other with annoyance.

"Gun, Goo... I did not invite the two of you here." Eugune said and one of Eugene's bodyguards went beside him probably for protection.

"Don't bother Aldren." Gun spoke and his tone was pure harsh as Eugune took of his glasses and smirked at Gun.

"Unfortunately, you're the one bothering us." Eugene said as we looked at each other.

"Aldren..." he called out which I hummed in reply.

.

.

.

.

.

"Be mine and you'll get everything you want."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 3.8K 18
He died a normal death at the young age of seventeen and that was it. However, it seems that fate has other plans for one Edward von Granzreich. "Fu...
27K 901 9
Ryuu was loved... By his parents who sold him. By the man who bought him and put him on a cage. By the man who teached him about freedom. By the man...
12.4K 724 6
"ေမာင္ ငါအခုထိေစာင့္ေနတုန္းေနာ္ေမာင္ ျပန္လာမယ္မလားဟင္"
1.7K 54 16
I got a random idea about this since I like anime crossovers and fanfiction so I thought why not? I'll post this new story after I finished publishin...