Blue

By cream614

Blue is dead. At least, that's what everyone keeps telling Adam. The problem is, Blue knows better than to w... More

Prologue
Strange Seas
Boiling Over
Troubled Waters
High Tide
The Red Moon
Uncharted
A Toe In
Making Waves
Raining, Pouring
Water Cycle
When the Well is Dry
Hold Water
A Drop in the Ocean
Filthy Water
Cannot Be Washed
Dead in the Water
Up to the Throat
Under the Bridge
Doesn't Hold
Still Water Runs Deep
Molded Rivers
Muddied Water
Head Above
Blood is Thicker
The Strawberry Moon

Afterword- Author's Note

2 0 0
By cream614

Hi guys! 

If you made it all the way to the end of this book, thank you so much for reading! 

Blue is the first book I've ever written and it deals with some difficult and heavy topics, so I really appreciate you sticking it out until the end (It's also the first draft of this book so there's definitely some weirdness with the plot and the grammar- sorry about that :/). Literature is at its most beautiful when it has people to consume it and I couldn't ever really express to y'all how flattered I am that it's my literature you were willing to consume all the way through. If you have some time, please leave some comments and let me know some of your opinions about my book!

Did you have a favorite character? 

Were there any things you felt like could have used some more explanation? [plot holes]

Were there any parts you thought I could have expanded on? 

Was there any part that you really connected to?

Anything else you want to tell me about yourself, Blue, or me?

.

Thank you again for reading!! 

Gigi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 348 17
[pirate!au] A royal siren killer, they call you. And a damn good one, at that. But all that's gone now as you lay on the piece of driftwood that used...
1.6K 19 7
The war between humanity and the sirens going on since WW2 nothing had change but one day eight of world best soldiers had the ability to kill the s...
2.1K 57 15
Sirens are mythical female creatures half women half mermaid know for their luring singing voice to lure men into the water to their deaths. Beautifu...
6 0 6
Where the heavenly bodies that are the Sun and Moon don't move. Where there is no conception of time, where the term day, months and years don't exis...