NOTE TO YOU ⁃ Jey Uso

By BriFlare

When I think of you, I think of kindness, wisdom, and love. Started November 12, 2022 Published August 6, 202... More

Note To You
I. Money in the Bank (2023)
II. SummerSlam (2023)
III. All For Me World Tour
IV. Make It Official
V. Miami Nights
VI. A Wine Drunk Mia'mor
VII. Matching Tattoos
VIII. All Talk With Manoucheca Podcast
IX. The Célestin Family
X. Instagram Live Presents Mia'mor vs Trinity
XI. Happy Birthday Joshua And Jonathan
XII. Who Said I Love You First? My Man.
XIII. TikTok
XIV. Night Changes
XV. How To Break The Internet
XVI. You Lovin' Me
XVII. The Late Night Instagram Show with Trinity and Bianca
XVIII. WrestleMania Weekend Pt. 1

XIX. WrestleMania Weekend Pt. 2

681 47 7
By BriFlare

Chapter Nineteen
WrestleMania Weekend Pt. 2

Sunday, April 7, 2024

chart data
@chartdata

Mia'Mor becomes the first female artist in history to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 with each of her first ten solo studio albums.

|

Mia'Mor has now earned a milestone ten #1 albums on the Billboard 200 across her entire recording career.

2:04 PM • 4/7/24 From Earth • 546K Views

15,823,290 likes
miamor Night 2 #WrestleMania
View all 103,455 comments

In the main event of Night 2, Roman Reigns (accompanied by Paul Heyman) defended the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship in a Bloodline Rules match against Cody Rhodes.

During the match, Reigns and Rhodes fought into the crowd, where Rhodes suplexed Reigns on a table. Back in the ring, Reigns performed a back suplex and a fisherman's suplex on Rhodes for near falls.

Outside the ring, Reigns performed a low blow on Rhodes before powerbombing him through an announce table.

The two continued to fight back in the ring, where Rhodes performed the Cross Rhodes on Reigns, but as he attempted a second, Jimmy Uso attacked Rhodes.

However, Jey Uso ran in. Jey and Jimmy fought up the entrance ramp and Jey speared Jimmy off the ramp through tables.

Reigns applied the guillotine choke, but Rhodes forced himself and Reigns out of the ring, where Rhodes speared Reigns through the barricade.

Much like the previous year's WrestleMania, Rhodes performed the Cross Rhodes on Reigns twice, only for Solo Sikoa to appear and perform a Samoan Spike on Rhodes just before the third attempt.

However, even after a Samoan Spike/Spear combination by Sikoa and Reigns, Rhodes kicked out.

John Cena, who had his issues with The Bloodline, then ran down to take out Sikoa and Reigns.

The Rock appeared and after a stare-down with his old rival, performed a Rock Bottom on Cena.

The Shield's music then hit, and Seth "Freakin" Rollins, who was wearing the stable's old gear, arrived with a chair, but before he could hit Rock with it, he was taken out by Reigns with a Superman Punch.

Rock was about to attack Rhodes with the weight belt, but The Undertaker then appeared and took out Rock with a chokeslam.

With chaos unfolding around the ring, Reigns had the opportunity to take out Rhodes with a chair but instead decided to hit Rollins in the back with the chair (as deliberate revenge for Rollins betraying Reigns in the same way that caused the Shield's breakup 10 years prior) before throwing it away.

Reigns attempted to spear Rhodes, but Rhodes countered the move and hit three successive Cross Rhodes and then pinned Reigns to finish his story of becoming WWE Champion, and also ending Reigns' 1,316-day reign as Universal Champion, the fourth longest world championship reign in WWE history.

After the match, Rhodes celebrated with many main roster wrestlers and WWE legends, as well as his family.

Monday, April 8, 2024

Mia'mor watched with bated breath from the shadows of the backstage area as the raucous crowd roared in anticipation for the night's exhilarating main event.

An incensed Drew McIntyre, fury radiating from his muscular frame, stormed to the ring, still reeling from the injustice of losing the coveted World Heavyweight Championship just minutes earlier.

Though he had finally achieved his dream of grasping the title after a grueling match, victory was cruelly snatched away when the deceitful CM Punk attacked him from behind, allowing the opportunistic Damian Priest to claim the belt for himself.

Now, Drew channeled his rage into the fatal four-way match against high-flyer Ricochet, heavy-hitter Bronson Reed, and the cunning Jey Uso, each hungry for a shot at Priest's newly-won title.

The match was a thrilling spectacle, with bodies flying and crashes echoing through the arena. Ricochet, throwing caution to the wind, leapt from the top rope and spun gracefully through the air before crashing down on Reed with a devastating 450 splash that smashed through the announce table, leaving the crowd stunned.

As the end drew near, Drew revved up the Claymore Kick, his signature move, only to be blindsided once again by the conniving Punk.

Capitalizing on the interference, Jey Uso seized his chance and claimed the victory, earning himself a date with destiny against Damian Priest for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

11,193,142 likes
miamor Spring 🌸
View all 58,488 comments

Joshua and Mia'Mor arrived at the obstetrician's office, anxious to receive an update on Mia'Mor's twin pregnancy.

As Mia'Mor's swollen belly grew more pronounced each day, they wondered if the babies would arrive earlier than expected. The doctor examined Mia'Mor and revealed solemnly that she likely wouldn't even make it to her June due date.

Mia'Mor's heart sank at the news; she desperately wanted to nurture the twins in her womb as long as possible.

Joshua, however, urged his wife to consider the doctor's advice. He knew the health of Mia'Mor and the babies was most important, even if it meant delivering prematurely. Mia'Mor finally resigned herself to letting nature take its course.

After the emotionally draining appointment, the couple headed to the baby store to shop for the twins, hoping to lift their spirits.

As Mia'Mor sorted through tiny onesies, Joshua revealed that he had taken Milan to get his driver's license last week without telling Mia'Mor.

Shocked and hurt that Joshua would exclude her from such a milestone, Mia'Mor burst into tears. "How could you?" Mia'Mor said.

Joshua apologized profusely for keeping it from her and promised he would include her in all important family events regarding their sons going forward.

Mia'Mor dried her eyes and nodded, trusting that Joshua would honor his word.

Mia'Mor could hardly believe her ears as Joshua revealed over lunch that Tevon had approached him about pursuing a career in professional wrestling.

Her baby boy was interested in following in Joshua's footsteps into the dramatic world of theatrics, choreography, and athleticism required of the larger-than-life personalities that graced the squared circle.

While Tevon had grown up enamored with the bombastic characters Joshua portrayed on TV, Mia'Mor had not realized her son was serious about stepping into the ring himself.

"What? How many secrets are you keeping from me?" Mia'Mor asked Joshua.

"That's the last one I promise," Joshua answered.

As the initial shock wore off, Mia'Mor took a deep breath and a long sip of her iced tea.

She knew Tevon was growing up, developing his own dreams and ambitions separate from her own hopes for his future.

And she could not deny that Joshua, with his years of experience and expertise navigating the wrestling world, would be the perfect mentor if this was the path Tevon chose to pursue.

Though it pained her to think of her son putting his body and safety at risk for entertainment, she could not extinguish his passion and burgeoning independence.

With a mix of pride and apprehension, Mia'Mor assured Joshua she supported him in training Tevon, trusting him to properly prepare her son for all that a career in wrestling would entail.

This lunch marked a bittersweet milestone, sparking both joy and wistfulness in Mia'Mor's heart as her baby took the first real steps toward manhood, guided by a caring father figure she knew would have his best interests in mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 636 14
Kim and Joe during a vacation trip with their kids decide to elope. Now the two have to work on blending their families. Started on May 4, 2023 Publi...
52.6K 1.7K 80
I guess people like you do exist - Joshua Written by - Minty Started on - 6th January 2021 Ended on - 14th January 2021 Wherein he found his co-wo...
92.6K 862 39
[ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥] 𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘬𝘵𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰...
119K 6K 72
❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3, 2021 COMPLETED!!!! August 30, 2021