Kidnapped By My Brother (Comp...

By PSNT-Joseph

Inna Knight , the most adorable girl you could ever see , she is 17 and turning 18 . After her father's death... More

PRIVATE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Important
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
IMPORTANT
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Epilogue
Author Note ( IMPORTANT )
Sequel

Chapter Fourteen

26.6K 593 54
By PSNT-Joseph

Detective Jack's POV :-

" I d-don't know anything a-about him o-or her ... I .. I don't k-know .. I don't "

Brandon stuttered shaking his head quickly , I sighed and looked at his father who was frowning at his son . I lowered my hand with the picture as I put it on the wooden table beside me .

He blinked many times as tears escaped his eyes . I closed my eyes for a second taking deep breath .

" Look Brandon ! I know that he's your best friend and I know that you're afraid , but you have to understand that he has kidnapped his sister and committed murders . Your friend has mental problems and I know that you know that , and before you ask , his own doctor had told us . So , I think that you better start telling me what exactly you know about Joshua's disappearance " I said crossing my arms over my chest .

He looked at me then at his parents , his mother silently was begging him to talk . He nodded his head looking down , I smiled and mentioned him to sit . He took a seat on the couch and I sat across him

" Tell me everything you know "

He took a deep breath as he wiped his tears " Joshua .  I .. I knew that he has feelings for Inna , I k-knew since he started developing those wrong feelings " He sniffed " He started to talk about her beauty , her innocence and her care for him . I , as a good friend , advised him . I told him to forget those feelings or at least try to " he paused and looked at me , I nodded for him to continue .

" He said that he doesn't want to forget , he loves her and he can't live without her being his lover , in another meaning for him ; his wife " I cringed at the thought " I thought that he has mental problems like you said , so I told him to go to the doctor , doctor Ashton . He agreed with me and I went with him the first time , but what got me puzzeled that he said that he's fine and doesn't have any mental problems , so I thought that he was lying to me to cover it up "

" He started to disappear sometimes , but I didn't give attention . Then he told me that he was going to Dr.Ashton , that's when I felt that burden has been left of my shoulder . Because being in love with your own sister has to be connected with mental problems , not an emotion you really have for her like that " he paused to take breath .

" two years passed and he was still having those feelings , I started to get worried because Dr.Ashton is the best doctor , that's when I knew that there's something wrong . I talked to him but he got upset and told me that he's starting to feel well , I didn't believed him so I called Dr.Ashton . He sounded different and unsure . then I knew that Joshua is planing on taking Inna to live with him " 

" And as his friend , you helped him " I observed and he nodded slowly " I had no choice , h-he is my childhood best friend and he asked for my help , so I helped him . I had to help him " he whined and I shook my head " Tell me how the hell did you help him !? " I was losing my Patience .

He was taken by my sudden snapping " I ... I .. He asked for a y-yacht ... I had one that my father had given me as a gift , so I g-gave it to h-him " he stuttered and my eyes went wide " so , what you mean is that he has his sister on your yacht !!? " I yelled standing up , he just nodded his head slowly .

" where did he plan on taking her !? " I asked frowning as he shurgged " I d-dont know , he said that they will roam the world together .. Sir , I suggest for you to talk to Dr.Ashton , you will know everything and he will help you . Things won't be hidden forever " He said heading upstairs .

I looked at his parents who were confused and I cursed then went to the front door . I went to my car and started to drive to Dr.Ashton's place , my thoughts were hunted by Brandon's words , what did he mean by that !

' Things won't be hidden forever '

Man , this is the most complicated case I had went through , but I'm welling to solve it , and I will bring Inna home .

Mason's POV :-      Earlier at Inna's house

After half an hour from hiding at the closet , I waited to make sure that her mother is asleep . I stepped out to the bedroom and went straight to the bathroom , I opened the door quietly and stepped in . I looked around the bathroom , up and down and at the corners . My eyes caught the little cameras at the corners , that fucker !

I smirked and exited the bathroom , I walked out of the bedroom and to the hall . I tip toed on the stairs and to the front door , I started to open the door then went out . I let out a breath that I didn't even notice that I was holding . I went to the back of the house to my parked car as I throw the handbag at the backseat and started to drive home .

Detective Jack's POV :-

" What do you mean , sir ? " Dr.Ashton asked as he closed the front door shut " you know exactly what I mean " I said raising an eyebrow , he sighed " please , have a seat " he said pointing to the couch in front of him . I went and sat as I intertwined my fingers resting my elbows on my knees .

" Now if you can answer my question , I will be glad  " I said as he sat on the seat in front of me . He licked his lips adjusting his glasses " Look sir ! I don't know what are you talking about , but all I can say is that I'm always here to help you guys " he said and I saw hesitation in his eyes .

" let me tell you something Dr.Ashton , you're a famous doctor , and you have your name . I don't think being foolish will help you .. And .. Let me get another thing straight , lying and hiding someone that had committed crimes like killing not only that but also kidnapping , considers being a criminal just like him .. If you told me now what you're hiding , maybe it would be easy for you . And before you answer me .. Put it in your mind .. I will solve this case and when I do , if I knew that you had something to do with anything ... You would be put in jail , well , that's in case you lied to me now " I said resting my back at the couch .

He closed his eyes and I can see that he's getting nervous by my words , he removed his glasses and put it on the seat hand . He opened his eyes and shook his head looking at the ceiling .

" I didn't think that all of this will go so far like that , I advised him but he was just determined to be with his sister . He wanted his sister no matter what , he knew that people will excuse him if he was mental . that's why he came back to me " He said rubbing his eyes .

" What . is . this . suppose . to . mean !!? " I said through my teeth , and if it was what I'm thinking then I will turn this man's life upside down .

" Joshua Night isn't mental .. He is 100% sane "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...