Hurtful

By colormePlNK

Asia & Mogul's spin-off |throwback| short story. The story behind how they met and things they went through t... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:

Chapter 3:

22.4K 1.1K 309
By colormePlNK

Asia in MM.

*********

Asia

"Who is that Asia?" My mom asks as I walk downstairs with my bag since I was gonna be spending the night at Mogul's.

My mom's behind was peeking out the living room window most likely trying to see who was in the car that was pulling up out front.

"A friend." I answer her with a smile while she gives me a look.

"A friend, huh?" She asks standing in front of the door blocking my exit placing her hand on her hip.

"Yes. A friend." I said laughing.

"Mhmm, I ain't dumb. You've been going out damn near everyday sometimes not coming home at night. I wanna meet this so called friend and soon."

"Okay mom." I said.

She was making me sound like a little girl. Yes, I'm 20 and still living at home. It's cheaper while I save up and figure out I want to do career wise for my future.

"Okay," She said moving out the way.

"Love you. Wear condoms!" She said.

Lawd. "I love you too mom."

"Oh he's cute." She said as Mogul got out of the car as I came outside the house.

"Bye mom."

"Bye girl." She said shutting the door, but I'm sure she continued watching from the window.

"What's up A?" Mogul asks smirking down at me.

"Hey," I said blushing hugging him before getting in the car as he held the door open.

He kissed me once he got into the car sliding his tongue into my mouth. I love kissing him.

"I don't know who's more addicted, you or me." He said as he pulled off placing a hand on my thigh.

"I think it's about the same."

Over the past couple of weeks we've been on a couple of dates, I finally met Morgan and Q formally that is, and we've just been simply kicking it all the time.

"We gotta stop by the store because Morgz want some bullshit." Mogul said.

"Ya mouth is horrible."

He shrugged picking up his ringing phone. "Here her ass go calling now."

"I didn't forget Morgz." He said putting the phone on speaker then into his lap.

"Okay, just checking because you're good at forgetting."

"Whatever." He said back.

"Did you get Asia already? Tell her that she's on dessert duty tonight annnddd don't forget she promised to take me shopping with her."

I laughed. "I got you on both things."

"Oh heyyyy girl!" She said all loud. "Okay good because I need your fashion advice because Mogul be trying to make me wear baggy ugly clothes."

Mogul sucked his teeth, "You wanna talk shit, huh? Well who's gonna pay for all these new clothes you plan on buying?"

"You!" She said.

"Yeah we'll see."

"Asia I'ma talk to you later, alone since he wants to be in our business." She said making me laugh.

"You are and always will be my business." Mogul said.

"Bye Mogul, love you!" She said loudly making me laugh at her overly dramatic ass.

"Bye man, love you too."

"I love yall relationship." I said messing with his fingers once his hand was back in it's place on my thigh.

"Mogul stop and get that for me." I said smacking his hand away from my butt pointing since I couldn't reach.

We are in the grocery store getting everything Morgan wanted plus everything I needed since I wanted to make banana pudding for dessert.

He got what I wanted down, handed it to me, then went right back to kissing and feeling on me not caring that we are in public.

"Mogul!" I exclaim blushing pushing him away as he tried to put his hands into the front of my tights.

"You playing." He said chuckling.

"No you are. We need three feet between use now until we get outta this store." I said walking up ahead of him.

"Man," He grumbled, but kept his hands to himself the rest of the time we were in the store.

Mogul was on his phone with Q while we checked out most likely talking business.

"Hi Mogul." The girl at the checkout said once he got off the phone.

I looked at her seeing she was all smiley and shit. I looked at Mogul and he never once looked at her while pulling out money cutting a hundred handing it to me to pay with taking my card I was about to use.

I realized he does that a lot. When we are out together girls will stop to speak to him, but he doesn't stop for them.

"Why do you do that?" I ask him as we walk out of the store.

"Do what?" He asks.

"Ignoring all the chicks that talk to you."

He shrugged. "Them bitches know not to talk to me in public."

"What the hell does that mean? So what, they can talk to you in private or some shit?" I ask.

"I didn't even mean it like that."

"Yeah, whatever." I said not caring anymore.

"So you got a attitude now?" He asks once we were back inside the car.

"No."

"Wow so you're really gonna let some irrelevant ass broad get you in ya feelings?"

"They ain't that fuckin irrelevant if you fucked them before."

"Doesn't fuckin matter. I'm fuckin you now so chill the fuck out with the dumb shit."

"Yeah and how many other bitches you tell that?" I ask.

"None, because they don't make it past a fuckin night. Better be lucky your ass made it past a night."

"No you better be lucky you even got a second chance at this pussy, dickhead. I can't stand ya smart ass mouth. You can take me the fuck home."

"You ain't going no mothafuckin where."

We ain't even together and we stay arguing because his mouth is too fuckin smart.

I don't even know why I put up with his shit ...

*

"Ooh fuck, Mogul!" I moaned cumming the same time he does.

"You done with the fckin attitude now?" Mogul asks placing a kiss on my now sweaty neck sliding out of me removing the condom.

... Oh yeah, that's why.

I sighed trying to calm my still humming body down.

We some how ended up in the back of his truck.

The sex between us is everything. I think it's a blessing and a curse at the same damn time.

"You roll sloppy as shit." I said watching Mogul roll up.

I took a shower as soon as we got into his house now I was sitting on his bed putting lotion on.

"Aye, as long as I can smoke the shit I don't give a fuck."

"Ewh you're making my nerves bad." I said taking the second one he started to roll and finishing it for him.

"What?" I ask as stares at me then the blunt when I handed it back to him.

"How you learn to roll?"

"I use to smoke." I said shrugging.

"You use to smoke? You seem innocent as fuck. Who the hell you use to smoke with?"

"An ex boyfriend."

And once again he stared at me.

"What?" I ask.

He shook his head shrugging.

"I hope you know you're mine." He said after a while.

"Your what?" I ask.

"My girl."

"So like your girlfriend?"

He shrugged. "Yeah."

"So what makes you... My boyfriend?"

He shrugged again.

"Asshole answer me." I said pushing his shoulder as he chuckled.

"Yeah we can say that."

"So boyfriend, what would you say if my mom wanted to meet you?" I ask him climbing into his lap while he smoked.

"I'm coo with that." He said reaching to grab his lighter the same time I reached to grab my beer.

"See and I thought you were a real drinker, but no you put that shit in ya beer." Mogul said as I picked up my beer that I had grenadine in.

I laughed. "I hate the taste of beer by itself, but I love it like this. It's good."

"Nah, that shit too sweet probably."

I shrugged. "I love it. I go to the bar we met at all the time when we don't have any at the house and I just want something quick."

"That reminds me. Why the fuck do you be going there by yourself?"

"I go on slow nights usually. That night it was packed tho."

"Well I don't want you going there again by ya fuckin self."

"You get too damn smart." I said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, but did you fuckin hear me?" He asks.

"Shut up boy." I said getting up from his lap.

"A'ight think I'm playing, A."

"Do you do everything sloppy with your mouth?" I ask wiping chicken grease from all around Mogul's mouth while I sat in his lap.

"Wanna find out?" He asks.

"You ain't about that life." I said blushing.

"If my sister and Nee wasn't in the other room tho." He said shaking his head.

"Then you'd what?" I ask standing up taking his now empty plate.

"See I told you, you be playing." He said smacking my butt as he went to wash his hands.

"Never."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273 94 29
This story is a 'Spin off' based on the story 'My Fake Marriage.' Kaniya didn't have time to study love but when it squeezes it's way in her life. W...
11.5K 779 7
Some short sweet love Stories of MishBir.
90.2K 5.3K 10
Cierra & Mike's spin-off |throwback| short story - the story on how their love began. Characters from Existing & Living.
381 29 28
This story is about a Korean prince fell in love with an Indian princesses. But someone don't wanted them to be together. Their love left incomplete...