The Promise Of Old Valyria

بواسطة JadisTgary

Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair t... المزيد

Cast
The Promise of Old Valyria pt.1
The Blue Star
Birth of another favorite
The Princess of the People
The Pink Dread
Repercussions
Noble and Not So
Jelmāzma
The Calm
Before
The Storm
Stained Red
The Awoken
Goddess of The Wind and Seas
Cast Update
As Time Goes On
The Lion, The Witch, and The Wolf
She's here
Tell me you're mine
Welcome Feast
Lady Stark
For The Light of The Seven
Bloodmages of Old
Take Your Place
Triarchy
War Upon The Stepstones
I Write To You
Cast Update #2
Parental Failure
War. What Is It Good For?
Welcome House Velaryon
Aemond...
Wedding Drama
Wedding Day Bliss
The Bedding Ceremony
The Gift Of A Son
Back To The Yard
Your Son?
Bitter
Sweet
Future Promises
Cunttower
Coming To The Capital
Reunions
Hall Of Stone
Worthy Of Respect
The Promise of Old Valyria pt. 2
Prince Anakin Velaryon
The Wolf and The Unknown
Black Family Values
The Summons of A Royal
Time Off
Health Scare
Please Brother...
Neverland
Black Queens Castle
Home...
Mental Scars
Family? Dinner
Ahsokas Worry
New Arrivals
Part of Something Way Bigger
Thoughts On Succession
Q&A?
Thats A Good Girl Right?
Making Moves
Use Your Words
As Time Went On
Dreams
Grace
The Attack On Driftmark
The Burden I Bear
Succession
It Is You... You
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
Small Council
I Will Take Whats Mine
Blacks v. Blues
The Kings Of Winter
GIVE ME YOUR EYE
The Holy King
Father Daughter
Game Of Thrones
I Will Kill Your Son
Take Her
Responsibility
The Queen Of Winter
An Heir For An Heir

Choices Made For Me

1.5K 67 2
بواسطة JadisTgary

130 AC. Kings Landing

It is a few days after the birth of Prince Anakin, and Princess Ahsoka has been sleeping a lot. She awakes with the sun in her eyes. After she started to gain more consciousness, she heard coos and the voice of her husband.

Aemond: Good morning, my beautiful.

Ahsoka is pleased at the sight of her husband with their son in his lap, flapping his arms and making little noices.

Ahsoka: *moan* Good morning, husband. *gasps* And good morning, my sweet boy.
Aemond: I believe he's hungry. *chuckles*
Ahsoka: I'm surprised you didn't hold him to my chest while I was asleep. *takes Anakin* Hello *kisses Anakins head*
Anakin: *coos*
Aemond: Twas considered.
Ahsoka: *snickers*

Aemond looks to his wife with pride as she starts to feed Anakin once more. Immediately, he latches, and that same look of satisfaction befalls on his little face. His violet eyes roll back in his head, and Aemond chuckles.

Aemond: He is beautiful.
Ahsoka: Just like his Kepa. (Father)
Aemond: He looks more like you, Muña. (Mother) He is just as I imagined. He's pure.
Ahsoka: Tis a shame he is not accepted by his whole family.
Aemond: Your mother has no true familial values. *locks eyes w/ Ahsoka/sighs* I am sorry, my love.
Ahsoka: Dont be. You speak the truth. *sniffles* A sad truth, but the truth no less...
Aemond: We will be better. You will be better.
Ahsoka: But what if I'm not? What I overshadow one child in my love for another?
Aemond: You are quite literally the most fair, just, and loving person I have ever met. You will be a wonderful mother.

Aemond leans on and kisses his wife. He then rests his forehead on hers in a tender moment. A moment that is added by their son who releases his mother and coos. Aemond looks down with a smile, followed by Ahsoka. They gaze upon their son, who indeed looks just like Ahsoka. "Velaryon blood does truly run thick." He says to her as he adores his sons features. Making his wife chuckle.

Ahsoka: What of his egg?
Aemond: Not yet.
Ahsoka: It will hatch. I felt the movement of the hatchling inside once I turned the egg back to flesh.
Aemond: You are sure it shall hatch?
Ahsoka: My handsome prince. *cups Aemonds face* Have I ever misled you?
Aemond: Never.
Ahsoka: His egg will hatch. Remember. It has been stone for over a century. But I have reawoken it.

Aemonds is just worried for his son. He doesn't want him to grow up like he did. Without a dragon. Made fun of. No. That would never happen. He had faith in his wifes abilities. Elaena knocks at the doors before entering.

Ahsoka: Elaena. It is wonderful to see you.
Elaena: I apologize I wasn't here. I was with my mother when the storm hit.
Ahsoka: Tis alright. Come meet my son.

Elaena moves forward to the bed. Closer and closer, she gets a view of the newborn babe she has already heard talk about throughout the Keep.

Elaena: Ohh, he is just as I have heard.
Aemond: Heard?
Elaena: The entire castle is talking about Prince Anakin. And how he is the spinning image of his mother. *smiles*
Ahsoka: That is all they are saying?
Elaena: *sighs* They also speak of what his arrival means to Princess Rhaenyra.
Ahsoka: What of my mother? What does she have to do with my son?
Aemond: Tis his likeness. Isn't it?

Elaena nods in confirmation. Apparently, the court is using Prince Anakin as a further example of proof that Rhaenyra sired "Strong" bastards. Because Rhaenyra was of House Targaryen just like Aemond. Laenor was of House Velaryon, just like Ahsoka. Everyone knows that the only way for a descendant of Old Valyria to have both white hair and violet eyes was that they had to come from two Valyrian blooded parents. Rhaenyra and Laenor. Ahsoka and Aemond. As if Ahsokas birth wasn't proof enough with her pure blooded features and her brothers mundane like features. It was not possible to have a child like that with two Valyrian parents. And now. With the arrival of Prince Anakin. It was only instilling the accusation of infidelity by the Princess Rhaenyra. Ahsoka gritted her teeth at the news. She didn't want her sweet, innocent son to be a part of these rumors. Though he was not being targeted in a vicious way, she didn't want him to be another reason her brothers were seen as less than.

Later that day, Daemon, Baela, and Rhaena took their leave for Dragonstone. Baela was to spend some time with the other side of her family while The Velaryons stayed in the capital for another week. Daemon didn't want to go without speaking with Ahsoka once more, so he went to her chambers to speak in private. When he got there, he found Ahsoka singing to Anakin, which explained the sudden rainfall. He listened for a moment before making himself known.

Daemon: *knock*
Ahsoka: Daemon! Come in.
Daemon: Sorry to interrupt you. But I wished to speak with you before I depart.
Ahsoka: Of course. *sets Anakin in his cradle* What for you wish to speak to me about?
Daemon: *deep breath* I want you to know how much I love and care for you.
Ahsoka: I do Daemon *interrupted*
Daemon: And how I understand your feelings about your mother.
Ahsoka: Daemon.
Daemon: But we are still family, Ahsoka.
Ahsoka: No. She has made my choice for me.
Daemon: Ahsoka...
Ahsoka: No, Daemon. You have no idea what my childhood was like in the Keep. How she treated me. How Jacaerys treated me.
Daemon: Yes, I do... Your father sent Laena letters over the years regarding your life. Rarely talking about your brothers. Unless it was about their unfair treatment.
Ahsoka: Then you should know your words falls on deaf ears.
Daemon: Ahsoka *interrupted*
Ahsoka: I don't resent them for it. Not even Jace. However, I will not allow Rhaenyra or Jacaerys to slander my sons birth with accusations of evil doings.

Daemon clenches his jaw in sadness at Ahsokas words. Hearing her call her mother "Rhaenyra." It was something that made Daemon want to throw Ahsoka and her son over his shoulder and take them to Dragonstone.

Daemon: Your mother *interrupted*
Ahsoka: She is not my mother... She gave me life, yes. But what has she done since then? Since the day I was born, she was disinterested. Because I am all proof of her needed of her infidelity towards my father. Because I am not one of her brown haired pups!
Anakin: *whines*

Ahsoka realizes her son is still in the room and calms herself before speaking once more.

Ahsoka: *sighs* Daemon. I want you to know I hold nothing against you. You are my stepfather, and you have been nothing but wonderful to me ever since we met. I love you, Baela, Rhaena, Luke, little Aegon, and Viserys. I would never do anything that would hurt you. But Princess Rhaenyra and Prince Jacaerys are different stories. They both have chosen hate. Thus making me choose forgiveness.

Daemon looks confused at Ahsokas' words. Forgiveness? "I choose to forgive Rhaenyra and Jacaerys for everything they have ever done. I forgive for me. Not them. I will no longer allow them to hold power over my heart. I choose to let them go." Ahsoka continues making Daemon move to grab her shoulder before he speaks.

Daemon: We are family.
Ahsoka: You and I. Luke. Your children, both with my aunt Laena and Rhaenyra. And we always will be. But Rhaenyra has made her choice. Thus making mine for me.
Daemon: I will speak to *interrupted*

Daemon is interrupted by the sound of cracking. He and Ahsoka look around in confusion before they here a tiny screech. In sync they move to Anakins cradle to discover the dragon egg placed with him has hatched. With pieces of the egg breaking off out emerges a white baby dragon. A beautiful sight. The dragon let's out a puff of smoke before moving to the babe next to him. Ahsokas breath hitches when she sees the small dragon climb onto her sons belly and wraps itself up in his arms, nuzzling himself into his rider.

Ahsoka: *exhale* Yes. Yes.
Daemon: Oh my...
Ahsoka: She is beautiful.

The White Terror turns out to be a female dragon. Twin to the Black Dread, Daemon can only imagine how large it will grow. Ahsoka takes one of the broken pieces of the egg and wraps it in a cloth. She then speaks once more. Not even looking to Daemon as she does.

Ahsoka: Give this to Rhaenyra.
Daemon: The shell?
Ahsoka: She wants to ignore my sons existence. But with this she will not be able to sit in her state of ignorance. Tell her. Tell her of my son. What he looks like. His dragon. Most importantly, which egg the she-dragon was hatched from. She will know that my son will be rider of one of the fiercest dragons. Tell her that I received her message.
Daemon: Ahsoka *interrupted*
Ahsoka: Tell her. She wishes not to be involved? She doesn't have to. If I can help it. She will never lay eyes on her grandchildren.

Daemons heart falls further than it did before. The resentment towards his wife and stepson, growing. Ahsoka has chosen her side. Her own. She is no black. Nor is she a green. She is a blue. And blues have the advantage. Even if they're not even considered a team. Yet.

xJadisT

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

497K 17.9K 48
Cregan Stark/OC - NOT self insert SMUT teehee-characters are aged up and any smut that happens is with them of age Jacaera Velaryon, twin to Jacaer...
751K 36.5K 56
❝. Aemma Velaryon, the trueborn princess of Ser Laenor Velaryon and Rhaenyra Targaryen, rider of Seafyre, true lady of the tides. Her veins are of sa...
7.4K 214 9
⤷ ❝ my hand was the one you reached for, all throughout the Great War . ❞ ──────────── 𝐈𝐍 which Rhaella Velaryon, the last daugh...
9K 227 15
Sienna Targaryen was born in 81 AC five minutes before Daemon Targaryen. Everyone had expected her to be like Daemon but as she grew up it became inc...