august

De ladielover69

max mayfiled x male oc Dean Harrington lived with his parents and brother in their big house in Loch nora and... Mai multe

characters
Aesthetic
prologue
MADMAX
Pollywog
an

HALLOWEEN

33 0 0
De ladielover69

Dean woke up panting and covered in sweat from a nightmare, he gets off his bed and goes to the bathroom looking in the mirror, he turns the tap on then splashes his face with water. "it was just a dream." he says to himself under his breath. he looks up in the mirror seeing he looked pretty normal besides the eye bags, he grabs the face clothe and whips the water off his father then going to his closet picking out an outfit, he knew it was halloween but he's isn't gonna wear a costume to school and embarrass himself so instead he wore white T-shirt with a black leather jacket he stole from Steve then some wore down jeans.

He heads downstairs seeing Steve already down there "I'm surprised you're awake so early. i usually have to drag you out of bed" Dean says to Steve getting an eye roll in return.

Dean walks in the kitchen grabbing a bowl, milk and cereal. he pours his cereal then his milk eating it quietly.

"There's a party tonight so I'm not driving you home" Steve says. "okay ill just go home with will or Dillon" dean replies as he finishes off his cereal putting the bowl in the sink.

"we going now" dean ask impatiently "i was waiting for you to finish eating calm down" Steve grumbles annoyed.

"did you fix your essay?" dean ask. "no." Steve says as he gets in the driver seat.

When they arrive at school dean walks over to the party to hear mike and Lucas arguing over something he doesn't pay attention to them and just turns to talk to dillon. "hi dillon."

"hi dean" dillon isn't wearing a costume so dean assume he also didn't want to be embarrassed. Dean and Dillon have matching costumes they were both from the karate kid, Dean was Daniel and Dillon was Johnny.

"guys.. guys! guys!" dustin yells, gaining the attention of the party, they look over at him then they see what he sees. "why is no one wearing costumes?"

Dean starts to laugh "oh god. you guys are gonna sure have fun"

mike turns towards dean and dillon "were are your guys costumes!?" Dillon just shrugs mumble a simple "didn't want to wear it" while dean still is laughing. he calms down and answers "i didn't want to be embarrassed by wearing one." he answers

"you could have told us!" mike say's obviously angered about whats going on "i thought you guys already knew" dean shrugs "anyways me and Dill are gonna go" dean points behind him then him and Dillon walk off towards the school

They go to Dillons locker then Deans, Dean is grabbing his books when he turns his head seeing max at the now not empty locker beside his. "hi max" he smiles, she looks up at him a little startled "hi dean, I didn't notice you"

dean chuckles "looks like we're locker neighbours" Dillon stands behind dean his eyes flicker back and forth between max and dean he senses some tension and he is definitely gonna help dean. he knows his brother likes the new girl since him and Dustin stalked her again last night but he wants to help dean because dean would do the same for him.

Dean is chatting with max when he sees the party walking down the hall, "who you gonna call" someone says "the nerd" deans jaw clenches when he hears their comments about his friends but stay quiet knowing if he got in another fight this year his father well actually kill him.

the bells rings indicate class is starting. he turns towards max flashing a smile "well ill see you later, angel" the nickname slips past his lips before he could stop it but he doesn't say anything else just turns to Dillon grabbing his arm and walks away.

"angel?" Dillon questions him with a smirk making Dean turning red "shut up!"

class went by fast, dean was standing at Dillons locker talking when Dustin and Lucas span out of nowhere causing dean to yelp "holy shit! you scared me" he mumbles. Lucas and Dustin ignore what he said "we need your help asking max to go trick or treating with us" Lucas says.

"why me?" dean ask looking at the two with his eyes brow raised "because you have talked to her the most! so please help us" Dustin pleas

"fine, fine." dean sighs, he turns to Dillon "you're coming with me"

"mmm do i want to though?" Dillon says looking at dean annoyed

"you don't have a chose now come!" dean pulls Dillon behind him walking behind Dustin and Lucas as they approach max.

"um... hi, max. I'm Dustin, and this is-" dustin starts "Lucas" Lucas says cutting dustin off as he stares at her with heart eyes making dean feel mad for some reason "you forgot about me and Dillon" dean grumbles under his breath

"yeah, i know, the stalkers" max says making dean snicker. Dustin and Lucas shared a look of embarrassment.

"uh no," Lucas says trying to think of an excuse "Actually weren't stalking you."

"No, we were just concerned because, you know you're new and all" Dustin stutters making Dean and Dillon share a look as they get second hand embarrassment for them.

"Yeah, for your safety" Lucas adds on "mhmm" Dustin hums "there are a lot of bullies here" he adds

"so many bullies, it crazy"  Lucas stutters.
dean just shakes his head a bit not even gonna try and help this was so funny to him.

"is that why you're wearing proton packs?" max ask unamused by them, her eyes catching deans smiles making her smiles a little.

"Well, these don't function" Dustin says to her awkwardly. dean was getting so much second hand embarrassment while dillon couldn't believe he was related to Lucas.

"but i do have this handy-dandy little trap here" Dustin says making her give them an unamused look clearly not interested. "And look, it even opens and closes." He says showing her the box and pressing the button making it open "look, look, look voila! It's cool right?" Lucas does a hand motion when Dustin opens it.

"no?" Dustin ask "Okay, but um so, we were talking last night, and you're new here, so you probably don't have any friends to take you trick-or-treating."

dean scoffs "i could of" he mumbles, Dillon turning his head raises his brows.

"and you're scared of bullies, so we were thinking that it would be okay if you come with us." dustin continues.

"it'd be okay?" max ask. Dillon starts to snicker  earning him a jab in the ribs from lucas.

"yeah, our party is a democracy, the majority voted you come." Dustin says.

"i wasn't part of this vote" Dean says making sure she knew he wasn't involved in all this, max nods he head at him the turns to the two boys in costumes.

"I didn't realize it was such an honour to go trick-or-treating with you." max says as dean looks at Dillon as they try not to burst out laughing.

Dustin not noticing her sarcasm says "yeah, i mean we now where to get the fill size candy bars" he says glancing at looking when he says we. "we figured you would want in."

"that's presumptuous of you." max says making Lucas pause but dustin not knowing what it meant kept talking "yeah, totally" he says then ask "um.. so.. um you'll come?" max rolls her eyes closing he locker and walking the other way. Dustin yells after her "We're meeting at the Maple cul-de-sac at seven!" Dean not being able to hold his laughter anymore burst out laughing.

"well that was something" Dillon laughs patting Lucas's shoulder. Dean who stopped laughing looks at Dillon "ill see you after school" he says before running after max.

"max" he says catching her attention making her turn around "sorry about those two, but you definitely should come. it'll be fun!"

max smiles a little "i might" Dean nods a bit "so what was that nickname earlier?" max ask raises her eyebrow at him "huh?" he says then remembers "oh! um.. it slipped out" he says awkwardly rubbing his neck.

"mhm sure" max says. "angel? why call me that?" she ask tilting her head to the side

god she's beautiful "erm when i saw you at my football game how the sunlight was shinning on you, it made you look like an angel so i just started calling you it" he shrugs a little.

"okay then what should i call you?" she ask.
"i uh... i dunno" dean stutters cursing himself for stuttering.

she stares at him for a moment "pretty boy." she says causing him to freeze "pardon?" he ask feeling his cheeks heat up. "well i dunno, you're the school "pretty boy"" she shrugs
"oh, well okay" he says looking at his feet to hide him blush.

"ill see you later, if you do end up coming" dean says waving

"bye dean." she says then walks away leaving him standing in the hallway a blushing mess, Dillon jogs up to him grabbing his shoulder "hey d-" he cuts himself off when he sees deans face "holy shit" he laughs covering his mouth "what happened to have you looking like a tomato" Dillon questions. "shut up" dean grumbles and looks away

Dillon laughs a bit then stops. Dean suddenly remembers something "can i come to your house tonight?" he ask

"yeah sure, why though?" Dillon ask.

"Steve is going to a party and cant drive me" dean replies rolling his eyes. "ok how you gonna get your costume?"

Dean looks up at dillon "well i was hoping i could ride on the back of your bike?" he says. Dillon thinks about it before answering. "i guess but if i get to tired you're gonna bike and i'm gonna go on the back" he says pointing a finger at dean "yeah yeah" dean rolls his eyes "lets go"

the party minus will were riding their bikes down the road (Dean on the back of Dillons) "hey guys" Dustin says trying to get everyone's attention Dean looks over his shoulder seeing a blue Camaro flying towards them  "oh shit!"  he yells

"Go! Go! Go"

"mike! you need to haul ass!" They all pull off to the side, Dillon hitting a tree branch making him and dean go flying, Dean lands in the grass hurting his wrist "fuck!" he yells mike and Dustin rushing over to help him stand while Dillon landed in mug "ugh now I'm all dirty" he grumbles looking at dean "you okay?" he ask worried Dean looks at him "i think i fractured my wrist." Dean tries to bend his wrist making him wince. The other looked at the car seeing max look back at them in concern "madmax" they whisper making dean look at them. "huh?" he says "oh yeah you don't know someone named madmax beat Dustin's score on dig dug and they think its max" Dillon explains to him.

"we know its her" Lucas correct gaining an eye roll "yeah, yeah same thing asshole" Dillon replies. Dean buts in their little argument. "can we go now!"

When they got to the Sinclair household Dillon mom took Dean to the hospital getting his wrist check it was in fact fractured they gave him a splint and sent him on his way. Mrs Sinclair was kind enough to drive to Dean's house letting him get his costume.

Later they were walking around getting candy, max did not show up, Dean was disappointed but didn't let it show and had fun making jokes with Dillon and trading candy.

"Trick-Or-Treat" The party said smiling, "Oh, well aren't you cute? The little exterminators and ninjas" The women said while chuckling, the boys shared a look as their smiles dropped a little, they grabbed chocolate then went on their way.

"if i get another Three Musketeers, i'm gonna kill myself." Lucas complains while sighing

"we wouldn't want that lukie pookie" Dillon teases earning a shove from lucas

"What's wrong with Three Musketeer?" Dustin ask making dean scoff.

"What's wrong with Three Musketeer's?" Lucas mocks Dustin.

"No one likes Three Musketeers" Mike says agreeing with lucas. "Yeah its just nougat" will adds on.

"whoa 'Just nougat'? Just nougat? It's top three for me." Dustin says earning looks from the party

"Top Three?!?" Dean ask bewildered

"Top Three?"

"Seriously, i can just eat a whole bowl of nougat straight up" Dustin admits shrugging, making Dillon shiver at the thought "That's disgusting"

Dean was about to add on to what Dillon said when a figure wearing a Michael Myers mask with a knife jumped out the bush infront of the party making Dean jump back behind Dillon using him as a human shield and making Lucas let out a high pitch scream. The Michael Myers start to laugh uncontrollably, they take off the mask to reveal max.

Dean stares at her admiring her smile, her laugh is so beautiful he thinks to himself.

"Holy shit! You should have seen your faces! And you? Who screams like that? You sound like a little girl!" Max exclaims locking eyes with Dean making him step out from behind Dillon

"so you decided to show up, eh?" Dean said moving towards her "guess i did" she replies a smiles on her face, Her eyes scan his costume "karate kid, i like it" She says with a smiles, "me and Dillon are matching" dean replies, her eyes drift over to dillon "johnny and Daniel, nice" she smiles thenShe notices his wrist he face dropping "is that from when billy?" She ask a guilty expression on her face, "yes but its fine, lets just have fun" dean reassures making her turn and starts walking Dean and Dillon Following her, max looks behind her seeing the other boys far behind "Hey! you guys coming or not? Oh i heard we should hit up Loch Nora. That's where the rich people live right?" she said with a chuckle

Dustin and Lucas nodded, jogging towards max, dean and dillon while mike and will stayed back walking behind them.

"Another full size! Rich people are such suckers!" Dustin said receiving an laugh from Lucas and Dillon while dean rolled his eye's playfully, Dustin turns towards max "Wait you're not rich, right?" He asked.

"Nah, i live up on old cherry road" Max explains Dean glances at her, she looks so pretty right now he shakes his head trying not to think like that right now.

"Oh" Dustin says, "No its fine, i mean the streets are good for skating" she said receiving a nod from both Dean and Dillon "They really are" Dean agrees making max smile at him, he blushes a little looking away

"That's totally tubular" Dustin said earning confused looks from everyone "What did i say it wrong?" he asked.

him and Lucas started to do it seeing who could do it better till max interrupted them making dean sigh in relief his ears don't have to hurt anymore "Stop my ears hurt!" Max said with a giggle making dean pauses so cute! he thinks to himself.

the group continues to laugh as they walk back to maple street until Dillon notices will isn't with mike "hey mike, wheres will?" he asked making mike scoff "right here" motioning behind him seeing no will, panic flashes on his face the party searches for will mike finds him, the party walks up to where he is seeing mike helping him up.. "Holy shit, is he okay?" Lucas asked.

"I don't know, I'm gonna get you home okay? I'm gonna get you home. Hold on" Mike said
Dean approaches the two softly grabbing wills arm "want help?" he ask only for mike to harshly shove him away "I got it" Mike scoffed before walking away

"asshole" Dean mutters walking over to the others standing in between Dillon and Max, "Mike?" Dillon calls out. "Keep trick-or-treating, I'm bored anyways" Mike replied and continued walking away.

Dean scoffs, "I think we should go home" Dustin suggested, the others agreeing.

Dean turns to Dillon saying bye watching Dillon, Lucas and Dustin all walk off together leaving him and max alone, he turns towards her "want me to walk you home?" dean ask.

"if you want to" max replied, "well lets go, angel" dean says and starts walking, max follows after shortly after walking beside him.

"do you like it here so far?" dean ask turning his head to look at her, "i guess so but there isn't alot to do beside the arcade" max replied.

"thats true, maybe you can join me and Dillon when we go skateboarding? if you want to" dean smiles at her trying not to blush.

"ill take you up on that offer in the future" Max replies softly, she stops walking "this is my stop" she says, dean turns so his whole body is facing her, "guess ill see you tomorrow then?" dean says.

"ill see you tomorrow" max responds looking up at him because of their high difference, he isn't that much taller but he is still taller than her. he stares right back down at her, he finds himself lost in her eyes till she clears her throat. "bye, angel" he says blushes but she cant see because the dark.

"bye pretty boy" max says smiling sweetly, dean waves then starts walking away.

when he gets home Steve is on the couch tears in his eyes making dean freeze "what happened? is it dad?" dean ask worried walking over to Steve putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Nancy broke up with me, she got drunk the said  it was all bullshit and she didn't love me" Steve whispers sadly, dean pauses, he doesn't believe Nancy would do that but seeing his brothers state she obviously did. "she was drunk Steve" dean whispers trying to reassure him but he knows drunk words and sober thought learnt that from his father.

"talk to her tomorrow, I'm sure everything will be fine" dean says hearing a small 'thanks' and 'okay' in return.

"I'm gonna go to sleep. you should go up to your room and sleep too" dean says then walks over to the stairs jogging up them with his big bag of candy.

he goes to his room taking off his costume putting on pyjamas and getting in bed turning off his light, slowly he falls asleep.

Author notes

this is unedited so if there is any spelling mistakes please tell me, anyways hope you like the story so far👍

words 3105

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

22.2K 545 17
๐€ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐...
17.5K 522 11
{COMPLETED: (in the process of editing) Steve Harrington X Henderson!Reader; sequel to Stranger Things X Henderson!Reader} Everything was over. Will...
13K 424 14
Lucas Sinclair x male oc; Steve Harrington x male oc Almost a year after their first encounter with the Upside Down, Joyce notices that Will hasn't q...
325K 11.3K 61
|| rewritten version on my account ! || " ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ , ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜… . " " ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ , ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜† . "...