Office Affair (English Versio...

By MadalenaCo

"You don't talk much, do you? Don't you at least want to know my name if you can't see my face?" He looked do... More

Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 3

18 1 0
By MadalenaCo

Francesca POV

I knocked on Rico's office door at the back of the club. I waited until I heard a muffled "Come in." before I entered the room.
Rico was standing at a mirror, trying to apply some glitter.
His office was furnished in a minimalist industrial style.

In contrast to his sparse furnishings, there was a pile of papers and documents on his desk. He would probably have a lot to work through the next few days.
"Let me help you," I offered him and took off my jacket.
When I saw how he was slowly despairing of applying the glitter to his face, I had to grin slightly.
Rico loved making a grand entrance and tonight was supposed to be his night.
I just wanted to be a good friend and support him.

I slowly took the powder from his hand and applied it to his cheek. Rico scrutinised himself critically in the mirror.
"So?" I asked impatiently. I didn't know him to be so quiet. He must be pretty excited about today.
"Yes, that works, or what do you think? Is it stupid that I'm the only one not wearing a mask? I thought everyone would be able to recognise me better if they wanted to complain, hey."
I looked at his leather trousers and fishnet top.
"I think you look sexy. The trousers make a real tight arse. Any plans after the party? How are things with the mystery man?" I added questioningly.

Rico had told me that he had his eye on someone. But that was all he had told me. It was all new, secret and fresh. He usually kept his love affairs to himself, unlike me. Rico knew everything. He was my shoulder to cry on. As I had no siblings apart from a few distant cousins, he was like a brother to me. I didn't want to talk to my parents about my love life, especially as they loved Carlo.
"Good. It's a bit difficult for him because the feelings are new territory for him and our professions are contrary. I'll tell you soon, should things develop. But that's all I'm going to say at this point. And now don't draw all the attention to me. Let me look at you!"
Rico took me by the hand and spun me round.
"You look good enough to eat. The men will be licking their fingers for you!" he laughed and I shouted "Rico!" in mock shock and punched him in the arm.
I wasn't allowed to think that far! I was still engaged.

"That's true. What's the current situation between you and Carlo? I told you a wedding doesn't make Carlo a new man..."
I sadly dropped my arms to my side and looked at Rico through my mask.
He knew how difficult it had been between me and Carlo over the last few years and especially months. After Carlo turned 30, he pushed more and more for a wedding and children. He had managed to get a good job as a management consultant after his studies and at the age of 33, he was now flying all over America to offer his services externally. He often only understood to a limited extent that I was still working in a clerical job at the time and wanted to fulfil myself career-wise after spending thousands of dollars on my studies.

Carlo was the classic Italian, he wanted to provide for the family. While I had found this terribly arousing when I was twenty, it was no longer so attractive now that I was approaching my thirties. He gave me less and less freedom and he had become very monotonous in bed over the years.

Sometimes when he came home after his trips, he would just kiss me on the forehead before he went to bed.
I hadn't expected it myself when he proposed to me over dinner six months ago. It had been so romantic and he had also apologised for neglecting me, so I had finally agreed.
Rico, on the other hand, wasn't Carlo's biggest fan from the start. Rico had the opinion that I should have acted out more before committing myself to someone, otherwise I would regret it all sooner or later.
"You can see how it is. Tomorrow I'll be 30 and I'll be alone. Do I need to tell you more?"
Rico nodded and gave me a hug.
It was hard for me not to show Rico how much I was hurting. It would mean I would have to admit it to myself and what decision would that lead me to?
You don't just throw away a 10-year relationship like that.
My parents wouldn't support me. They were on Carlo's side and thought I was working too much anyway and when I was offered the job as manager a few months ago, there had been a huge row between Carlo and me. Since then, he had apparently forgotten his promises and I wasn't sure whether he wasn't trying to get back at me this weekend.
Rico stroked my back supportively and when we released our embrace, his eyes fell briefly on my hand, but he only commented on the absence of my engagement ring with an encouraging smile.
He was always there for me and today I wanted to be there for him.
"So, let's show New York that the night scene still needed "El Gallo"!" I clapped my hands in an activating manner and pulled Rico outside by the sleeve.
The show could begin.

/////////////////////////////////////

The club was pretty full by now. The music was booming and people were having delicious cocktails mixed at the bar. I watched the goings-on from the stage, which we had built especially for the event.

There was an exciting atmosphere in the air. Many of the guests had dressed in black to match the black lace mask that covered their eyes. There was something wicked and mysterious about it. Everyone could be someone else tonight.

If Rico hadn't used such high-quality materials for the interior, you would have thought it was a BSDM club.
When Rico came to me with his version a few months ago, I was determined to realise his idea professionally and when I looked around and saw how people were laughing, I already had the feeling that the evening was a complete success.

We had created the concept for him and I had supported him with my professional opinion during the conversion. This evening we had arranged for an external photographer to take care of the photos so that we could publish them on social media after the weekend. Unfortunately, we no longer had our own photographer at the agency after he was poached by Ángel Iglesia's "Angel Event Agency".

The Angel agency was not our direct competition. They were too big for us and, as a family business, could already look back on years of experience. The relationship between the agencies was always polite. Everyone who worked in the event industry ended up either with Angel or with us.

I myself had worked for Angel during my studies and have maintained a professional, friendly relationship with Ángel Iglesias to this day. There were many people who wanted to work for Ángel. His agency had the bigger clients and the better working conditions. 
I was able to gather a lot of impressions and knew the view behind the scenes. Only big events often meant working overtime. It was actually Ángel who convinced me to apply to Statue Event Agency after he couldn't offer me a suitable job at the time.

I was grateful for this tip, so I didn't harbour any resentment towards him. Besides, there was no problem I couldn't solve.

The music was switched off and
Rico jumped onto the stage. I kept my fingers crossed for him and smiled at him.

"So, my dears. I'll keep it short. Thank you for coming in such large numbers and for sticking to the motto. With "El Gallo" I wanted to create a place where you can feel free.
Latinos, show off your hip swing and take those who don't have rhythm in their blood with you. There will always be dance events here in the future. So stay tuned. And now I have a little heart project here. This goes out to all my roosters, men, where are you?"

Rico laughed and suddenly came towards me. Shocked, I took a step back and shook my head in denial.
He wasn't going to pull me onto the stage now, was he?
'Rico, no,' I mouthed, but he ignored my 'no' and pulled me onto the stage.
My heart was racing. All eyes were on the stage.
Omg! What was he up to?

So much for it being his night tonight!
I looked at the clock in panic.
Ok well it wasn't midnight yet. I was briefly afraid that he was going to ask all the guests to sing happy birthday to me. But I couldn't shake off the feeling that he was up to something bad. I listened intently to his announcement.

"I have this wonderful woman to thank today and, as luck would have it, it's her birthday. You should never ask a lady her age, so don't get any silly ideas here. BUT my roosters. How about you stop puffing up and show the lady what you can do on the dance floor as a little thank you. On that note, turn the music up!"

WHAT?!
He couldn't be serious. He had asked all the men to dance with me.
Rico cut the opening ribbon while the music started again.
That devil!
I saw the men starting to line up on the stage as dance partners and was about to protest.

"Rico, what have you done?" I hissed, annoyed.
"Oops," he laughed and lightly pushed me off the stage.
The bass was pumping through the speakers and my heart was beating so fast. A slight dizziness and excitement spread through me.

I hadn't danced for ages and certainly not in Latin.
These men were a different calibre.
They could drive you out of your mind with their hips. I swallowed hard and bit my lip as I walked between the men from the stage towards the dance floor. My bare skin was covered in goose bumps.
How was I supposed to decide?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers!
Here we go folks.
Next chapter, the two finally meet.
What do you think of Francesca? There were more inside thoughts this chapter. I think it came out well how divided she is.
And hello ?!- Ángel Iglesias Agency. Is the man as hot as his name or what could be going on. Hahahaha I'm mean...I know
Also sidenote: I submitted this story for the 8 Chapter Challenge. Please Support me- thank youuuu
Like & comment pls

Thank you
MadalenaCo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 75K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
2.5M 20.4K 8
[18+] Imogen is shocked when the sexy stranger she spent the summer sleeping with turns out to be her new boss...
461K 8.8K 34
- They were lethal in a battle, but around each other they melted. "Are you wet for me? Is your sweet pussy aching for my cock?" Dante teased as his...
2.7M 81.9K 49
He took a deep breath. Than began to lower his hand further south, down my neck, stopping at my cleavage. He took an even deeper breath, closing his...