π‡π„π‹πˆπ”πŒ ୨ৎ S JAMES

By dancingreys08

HALLIE LINCOLN had been stuck in her own living hell for what felt like her whole life, but in all actuality... More

ΰ­¨ΰ§ŽΛ™β‹†helium
𝟐 ୨ৎ drowning
πŸ‘ ୨ৎ white ferrari
πŸ’ ΰ­¨ΰ­§ sweet nothing
πŸ“ ΰ­¨ΰ­§ good guy
πŸ” ΰ­¨ΰ­§ home
πŸ• ΰ­¨ΰ­§ hunger
πŸ– ΰ­¨ΰ­§ bleeding love

𝟏 ୨ৎ super rich kids

270 9 0
By dancingreys08

episode one pilot
˚୨୧˚

HALLIE LINCOLNS FINGERS wavered over the keys of her computer, desperately trying to find the words to describe the hardest part of her day. chromosomal DNA. "i want you all to do a search on chromosomal DNA and make a slide on how it connects on last weeks work on proteins" her teacher announced to the class.

everyone scattered too open up their laptops, except one, one that hallie took notice too quickly. the dark skinned boys mouth became agap as everyone began to work quickly and throughly, leaving him behind. "spencer right?" the teacher asked

spencer james. the boy her father had been raving about for the past week, someone he loved but her brother and boyfriend already hated. they didn't even know him. "it's okay if you don't have a computer, just pair up with a classmate for now"

hallie perked from her table across from him, watching as he glanced towards his table mate who concealed his computer like it was a case of gold. she scoffed, even in the most influential city in the world, prejudice still existed.

"hey" she whispered, leaning over her seat towards the boy who whipped his head too her soft voice. she gave him a gentle smile "you can work with me"

"thank you" he sighed, making his way across the room, giving todd one last facial expression.

"keep watching that logan paul feed todd" she quipped, earning a whatever hallie, from the annoyed nerd. "i can't say i'm the best at chromosomal DNA" she spoke to the boy as he sat next to her "but, i'm willing too google search"

he laughed, "well, good thing for you, i'm somewhat of an expert at chromosomal DNA"

"oh okay albert einstein, do tell"

୨୧

"salad bar, coffee cart, they serve sushi on fridays" hallie introduced, walking alongside spencer as she showed him beverly, the place she knew like the back of her hands. it was safe to say that spencer was shocked, beverly's campus wasn't like any normal high school.

"sushi on friday?" he questioned "at crenshaw we get sushi on monday"

"well, sorry too disappoint" she joked "so, what brings you too beverly anyways" even though she fully knew the answer, she didn't want too seem like a pariah that was stalking him from the moment he crossed city lines into beverly hills.

her questioned went unanswered though as he seemed to be too interested with something or someone else. layla keating. her eyes rolled at his loving face. everyone loved that girl, and she couldn't seem too tell why.

"layla keating" his face turned towards her, she could practically see the drool on his chin "beverly hills resident sweetheart, dads some big time record producer - y'know beverly, all about the labels.."

"you must be spencer" the labels themselves walked towards them, jordan baker and her brother. two people who have used their parents success to profit too their benefit. safe to say that mommy & daddy love them more. "jordan baker, qb, team captain" he stepped foward, followed by the next "hayden lincoln, running back"

"baker, oh so you must be..."

jordan cockily shook his head, "yeah, coach is my dad" hallie rolled her eyes "i'll take it from here, hal"

"yeah beat it sis" hayden ruffled her perfect curls atop of her head, if hallie wasn't in school she would've kicked her older brothers ass, but she chose peace.

"bye spence" she smiled, pulling at her backpack as she strolled away from the pair, praying for spencer safety and sanity.

"hey!" he called, her body turning faster than it used too when she danced. spencer smiled towards her, "sushi on friday?"

"it's a date" she looked to her brother and jordan, both sharing faces that almost made her relinquish her original statement, but she didn't, even though she knew what would happen.

୨୧

"so i heard you have a date on friday" her toes curled at his voice, her fingers gripping her books for safety "what's that about?"

his face came around her open locker, "we're just getting sushi brecken, it's not a big deal"

"not a big-" he scoffed, gripping the locker door for privacy as he crouched too her level, "i'm your boyfriend hallie, it's a big deal"

"and i'm your girlfriend and i'm saying it's not a big deal" she grew courage in public when she argued with brecken, knowing he was too much of a pussy too lay a hand on her in public out of fear for his own image.

his face fell, biting his lip and standing up to sigh and pace, something he did often to control his anger "you're not going on that lunch date with him"

"it's not a date if we're not alone" she smiled, grabbing his hands in hers "join us?"

he eased at her touch, his anger turning into somewhat of bargaining "you know how i feel about him"

"brecken, you don't know him"

"and you do?" hallie sighed, brecken is impossible to argue with, it's his way or the highway "hallie, i'm looking you for you. he's from crenshaw okay? he's not like us"

her hands ripped from his, grabbing her stuff from her locker quickly. "i'm going too lunch with him friday brecken, you can join or not" her statement was quick and straight too the point, there was nothing more to say.

୨୧

"hey billy" hallie smiled, her feet burning inside of her shoes from the combination of hot sun and turf. the bald man turned and felt relief looking at his second daughter. for as long as billy could remember, his daughter had a shadow following her around. the shadow of hallie lincoln.

the two shared a brain and basically a body all throughout their lives, up until the night both billy and hallies life changed forever. "hey hal pal" the anger that flowed through his face at one point fell too happiness as he brought her into a hug "where've you been? i haven't seen you around in a while"

she swallowed nervously, "i've been around, you know..busy" unfortunately, hallie was a lot like liv in her tells, billy knew something was up.

"yeah i know...busy" he looked her in her eyes "y'know, come over for dinner tonight. we would love to see you. liv, would love to see you" her face fell. liv was back? and didn't text her?

she felt like a knife had been stabbed in her back. the thought of seeing her for the first time was like a fire pit in her stomach that felt like it was put out with gasoline. "i don't think that's such a good idea"

"of course it is!"

"but-"

"no buts!" billy insisted "you're coming"

"okay"

"i'll even send liv to pick you up" he looks to her, her face staring blankly ahead, "sound good"

she snapped out of it, putting on her famous smile "yep! sounds good!" she breathed "tell hayden i'll be in the car please!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 876 21
When Olivia's given an ultimatum by her parents, she chooses to stay with her grandfather in South Crenshaw. And what was originally supposed to be t...
28.8K 1K 17
I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR ANYTHING PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT ME PLEASE. Evan has always had some trouble making friends. He will admit that. His sc...
66.9K 980 13
! Complete ! "Look, I know I screwed up Spence! I know that! But-" "But what Pacey?!" I yelled back as I felt tears fill my eyes. "But," he sighed b...
289 39 28
Charlie Adams never had it easy living her sixteen years of her life in the shadow of her popular sister Sam. Charlie suffered years at the hands of...