FEELS LIKE ✷ KATE MARTIN

By -iloveclairo

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's c... More

𝑭𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝑳𝐈𝐊𝐄
𝐢. guess what issie ordered
𝐢𝐢. a flake
𝐢𝐢𝐢. media day
𝐢𝐯. so coquette
𝐯. gameday
𝐯𝐢. lets get drunk
𝐯𝐢𝐢. crowded room
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. like that
𝐢𝐱. wendys
𝐱. brunch
𝐱𝐢. surprise
𝐱𝐢𝐢. coffee shop
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. collision
𝐱𝐢𝐯. strawberries
𝐱𝐯. shopping
𝐱𝐯𝐢. makeup
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. the unexpected
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. bathroom confessions
𝐱𝐢𝐱. bored
𝐱𝐱. birthday dinner
𝐱𝐱𝐢. unwanted comment
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. friends who kiss?
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. pretty flowers, pretty girl
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. personal business
𝐱𝐱𝐯. an act
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. confrontation
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. cute caption
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. the email
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. a bet
𝐱𝐱𝐱. unknown number
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. official date
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. one and only
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. after the game
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. whipped cream & cookies
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. drug test
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. camping
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. thanksgiving
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. champions
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. issie can cook?
𝐱𝐥. closure
𝐱𝐥𝐢. icy glares
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢. pregame
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢. sleepovers
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐯. ice skating
𝐱𝐥𝐯. gabbie to the rescue
𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢. merry christmas
𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. big ten title
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐱. a sad ending
𝐥. draft night
𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚. birthdays

𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢. in the hallway

5.2K 136 46
By -iloveclairo

✧˖*°࿐   CHAPTER FOURTY SIX!
❪ in real life ❫

⎯⎯⎯  𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄,

THE CAR DOOR SLAMMED SHUT AS SOON AS ISABEL'S FEET HIT THE PAVEMENT BELOW HER. Her mind was racing with thoughts—most of them being visions of her banging Allie's head into a wall, and the others of how she was supposed to explain to Kate that her crazy ex fling was still trying to ruin their relationship. Despite all of her previous attempts being fails, Isabel had to admit, Allie had taken a strategic step up with this one.

Allie Monroe is nothing if not consistent.

Luckily there were two girls exiting the dorm building just as Isabel approached it. Both her and Gabbie had to turn their keycards back into administration as soon as they moved out, so there was no other way she would've gotten into the building without having to call one of the girls.

Isabel's eyes widened as she rounded the corner and the anger within her chest flared up even more. Allie had just shut the door to a dorm room, looking down at her phone with a smile.

As soon as the two of them were in arms length of each other, Isabel swatted the phone out of her hands. It crashed the to the ground and Isabel placed her shoe over it before Allie could bend down to pick it up.

Allie's mouth was open as she looked back up at Isabel. "What is wrong with you? Give me my phone back, bitch!" Isabel could feel the twitch in her eye as the name slipped past Allie's lips gripped in venom.

Instead of removing her foot from the phone, she only kicked it further down the hallway. Isabel took the chance to grab a distracted Allie by the fabric of her Iowa sweatshirt and roughly push her against the wall behind them. Allie's head hit the wall with a thud, a sharp breath leaving her throat at the contact.

"Do you find entertainment in messing with other peoples relationships?" Isabel seethed, face screwed up in utter irritation.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Allie choked out, clear panic set on her face. Isabel's grip on her only tightened.

"Did you really think I wouldn't find out, Allie? Does he even go to college here?"

"Who?"

"B—Liam, whatever your bitch of a brother's name is. Your whole fucking family is pathetic, huh?" Isabel cursed, shaking her head.

Allie used all her strength to shake free of Isabel's hold, but was only able to loosen one arm. She lunged it towards Isabel's throat, only grazing a piece of her skin before Isabel put her knee into Allie's gut. Allie's arm dropped back to her side as she tried to regain the breath that got knocked out of her.

"Tell me! Don't be a pussy now."

Instead of answering, Allie let out a scream. Isabel immediately went to cover the girls mouth with her hand, making sure to place it on there rather roughly. Though it wasn't in enough time for the scream to go unheard as a door quickly swung open.

Kate walked out into the hallway with a perplexed look etched on her face. Her eyebrows only further depended when she saw the sight of her girlfriend pressing Allie against the wall. She quickly pulled Isabel away from the girl, securing her by her waist.

"Let me go, Kate."

"No, Issie, are you crazy? What are you doing?" She asked exasperatedly, confused as to why the two of them were arguing in the hallway of a building neither of them lived in, in the middle of the night.

"Tell her, Allie," Isabel smiled sarcastically. She stood still in Kate's arms, not bothering trying to fight her way out any longer. "Tell her how you used your own brother to try and break us up."

"What?" Kate blinked, not understanding anything going on.

"I don't know what she's talking about Kate. She's a fucking a lunatic!" Allie stressed, her hands still holding the spot Isabel jammed her knee into.

"Okay," Isabel whispered, easily slipping out of the loose grip Kate now had placed around her midriff. Allie was still looking at Kate with pleading eyes as Isabel grabbed the ends of her hair, pulling it roughly. She lost her balance and took a hard fall to the floor. "Tell her before I beat your ass," She said harshly, looking down at her hunched over figure.

"Isabel!" Kate snapped. She had never seen the girl be so violent and it was honestly starting to worry her.

"Okay! Fine!" Allie spoke up suddenly. She lifted her head up in shame, not brave enough to look into either one of their eyes. "Yes, I had my brother go flirt with you on the rink but I never told him what to say!" Kate's mouth opened slightly. It was now her turn to have a look of shame.

"Why do you continue to do this shit, Allie? Kate has made it painfully clear that she wants nothing to do with you."

"I'm sorry!" Allie retched. "It's just not fair! I did everything imaginable to get her attention and when I finally had it was when you decided to strip it all away from me! Do you know how frustrating that is? To wait for someone for so long only for them to be taken from you because a little straight bitch decides her boyfriend isn't good enough for her anymore?"

"Stop speaking as if we were a thing, Allie, because we never were. I didn't cheat on you, because I wasn't with you," Kate said sternly, beginning to feel the same anger as her girlfriend.

"And don't speak on my past relationship as if you know a damn thing about it," Added in Isabel. "I didn't get with Kate because Austin wasn't enough for me. He was a dick and I was done being treated like that. As for Kate, I've always been in love with her, and yes, it took me a long time to realize that but I wasn't exactly moving by your timing."

Kate's entire demeanor softened at Isabel's words. She laid a hand on the small of her back. Isabel shivered at the contact of her girlfriend after not feeling it since early yesterday.

"You're going to leave us the hell alone, Allie." The two of them connected eye contact as Allie finally looked at her. "You either go live a miserable life away from us willingly or we'll take legal action. I'm sick of this shit."

"Whatever," Allie muttered. She grabbed her purse which had fallen beside her and quickly scrambled down the hallway to collect her phone and then scurried out of the building.

KATE AND ISABEL LAID IN THE BLONDE'S BED, BODIES TANGLED UP TOGETHER. Their lips were locked onto one another's, neither one of them having much breath left in them. Isabel pulled back only for a brief moment before connecting them together once again.

After showing Kate the picture she had taken of Allie's Instagram post off of Gabbie's phone, was when Kate finally broke down. She apologized profusely to her as she admitted that the way she acted so quickly was not the right thing to do. Though Isabel reassured her that it was fine, Kate was adamant on making it up to her. Luckily, Caitlin was out with Sydney and Kylie so that left the two of them alone.

Kate's hands roamed up Isabel's bare chest, grazing over her tits and stopping at the base of her neck, giving it a little squeeze. Isabel let out a soft moan of Kate's name, rolling her hips against her midriff in response.

A few minutes later, Isabel finally broke away, grabbing for her discarded sweatshirt as she still straddled Kate's waist. Kate placed her hands on Isabel's hips, rubbing them affectionately.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Kate asked, sighing as Isabel plopped down beside her. She wrapped her arm around the girls shoulder, pulling her body into hers.

"Tangled?"

Kate looked at Isabel in utter love, her eyes sparkling in admiration at the girls beauty. She pressed a small kiss to the corner of her mouth. "You got it, baby."

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞,
wasn't sure if i wanted to add
in the last scene but decided to
give it to yall anyways. figure it would
bring enjoyment to all🤗
only five more chapters left :(
(also i am heartbroken after todays
lost. i cried when molly went in.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 705 16
"i take my whiskey neat" "my coffee black and my bed at three" "you're too sweet for me" -hozier fem oc x kate martin
68.2K 2.4K 17
can you come back to me? nika muhl x fem!oc culledhearts 2024
106K 2.8K 38
A Nika Muhl & Paige Bueckers x two fem readers Alyssa Knight, the upcoming dual UCONN volleyball & softball commit accompained by her childhood best...
49.7K 1.2K 21
you the one, I'm feelin... - paige bueckers x fem oc ! voiddkylie, 2024