Inside My Head (Stiles Stilin...

By your_author00

'you smell funny thanks?' Where Stiles Stilinski finds comfort in the newest supernatural in Beacon Hills. (S... More

inside my head
act 1
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
act 2a
chapter 1

chapter 2

522 42 2
By your_author00

"Hey! Wait up!" Levi frowned slightly as he turned around, hearing an unfamiliar voice from behind him. His green eyes narrowed as he found the face he'd been seeing the entire day. Only this time, he was alone. No twins either side of him. Instead he was slowly jogging toward him, a bright grin on his face. "You dropped this."

The Powis boy glanced down at his outstretched hand, his brows furrowing as he saw his phone.

He could've sworn it was just in his pocket...

"Oh. Thanks?"

The boy nodded, seemingly passing it back before yanking his arm back as soon as Levi tried to take it back.

He smiled widely as the empath scowled lightly.

"Sorry, here..." He held out his hand again, but when Levi refused to attempt taking it back, he took his wrist and gently placed the phone in his palm. "So... what's your name?" He bit his lip, and scanned the teen up and down, almost as if he could seduce him with just one look.

The Powis swallowed, his throat getting dry.

He tried his best to get a gage on his emotions, but it was hard to focus on them. With the flirtatious stares and calming heartbeat, his head was all over the place.

"Levi."

"Nice name, I'm Nico. Samson."

Levi nodded, turning his stare away to the end of the corridor, letting out a relieved sigh as he saw Lydia rushing down.

He didn't think he'd ever seen her move so fast.

But there she was, already wrapping her arm around his as she eyed up the new boy, who was staring her down with an almost intimidating smirk.

"And who is this, Levi?"

"Nico Samson."

She hummed, letting her green eyes scan him up and down with an unimpressed expression.

"Lydia Martin. Why don't you run away back to the twins, hm? I have to talk to my friend." Nico licked his lips, sending one last lingering stare at the boy before walking away, leaving the brunet with a very confused redhead. "What happened to Stiles?"

He frowned, "what do you mean? Is he alright?"

Lydia rolled her eyes.

"He's fine. I meant why are you flirting with this new guy when he's still very much hung up on you."

Levi squinted, "I wasn't flirting." He then thought about it, suddenly aware of his actions. "Oh my god. I was flirting wasn't I? Oh my god."

The redhead shook her head, smiling slightly.

"You have a lot to learn, Powis. Luckily, you have me. Now come on, let's get to class. I'm pretty sure we have a new teacher. Please let him be hot, please let him hot."

He laughed at her and began to follow the girl down the hall, only stopping when, once again, he heard his name being yelled from a few metres away.

"Mr Powis! Mr Powis!" The pair turned around, seeing Mr Crawford pushing past a few students to reach them. "May I speak to you for a moment?" His eyes briefly spotted Lydia's confused face. "In my office?"

Levi pursed his lips, but he recognised the concerned worries filling the teacher's mind so quickly nodded.

"Yeah sure. Lydia, could you-"

"Sure, whatever. Don't be too long, I don't want some rando sitting by me in English."

He smiled at her and watched her strut away for a moment.

Lydia Martin was one hell of a girl.

"Follow me, please."

They both walked toward the office where Levi spent half of his first year in, whether it was a meeting about his behaviour, or his dyslexia help sessions, or even when they tried to get him to open up about his dad.

He wondered what this one was about.

It didn't take long before they arrived, and quickly took a seat.

Levi sat awkwardly in his chair, letting his eyes wander round.

Nothing had changed really.

Only the fact that Mrs Ford wasn't there.

"So," he looked over to see Mr Crawford sat there with his hands on his knees, stretching as if worried about what he was about to say. "I'll just get straight to it... Your dad, and mom, have been calling nearly every day. They said they haven't seen you in months, is this true?"

The Powis boy gulped.

He sensed the genuine worry, the genuine curiosity from him. 

And that only made him want to tell the truth.

"Yep."

"Why is that?"

He knew.

Of course he knew.

"You know why."

Steven sighed.

"Where have you been staying?"

"Lydia Martin's house. Her family took me in."

He nodded slowly.

"Did you ever contact the police?" Levi shook his head, keeping his gaze on the floor. "Why not?"

"Is there a point to this? Can I go? English is my worst subject right now."

The man let out an almost shaky breath, and the boy suddenly felt bad. He was just trying to help.

"I'm just trying to figure out what I can do to help. Your parents- your mom's worried about you-"

"No she's not. He wants me back and she's doing whatever he says. Is this it? You want me to go back?"

"No- no. That's- i want you to be safe. I just wanted to warn you. If your dad wants you back, it's going to be pretty hard to fight it if you don't go tell someone what happens when you're there."

Levi bit his lip, hard enough he could taste the blood.

"I can't."

Steven stared at him for a moment before nodding in understanding.

"The Martin family, they're treating you right?"

"Yes, sir."

He was relieved.

"Right. Well... everything's in order then... you'd tell me if something was wrong, wouldn't you? I wouldn't tell anyone else. Unless I had to."

"Yeah, yeah I-" he cut himself off as he felt overwhelmed by a crash of fear.

There were dozens of screams from down the hall, girls and boys alike as the sound of glass breaking was echoing around the room.

The two males looked at each other with wide eyes before jumping up and out of the room as fast as possible. 

But as soon as they got there, it was silent, and kids were already piling out of the room. 

Covered in blood.

"So... a bunch of birds came in and attacked you?"

Stiles nodded, leaning against the wall as he stared at Levi. 

They hadn't talked since... but it was nice. Just being able to look at him without feeling like a stalker for doing it. 

He'd grown over the summer, not too much, but it was noticeable.

Not as noticeable as the change he'd gone through. He hair had grown, and he'd grown into his looks. And boy was he glad for it, because it looked as though Levi couldn't look away from him.

"Yeah, pretty much."

"And you think it's supernatural?"

"Yes? You don't?"

The green-eyed boy raised a brow, feeling the disbelief wafting from the teen opposite him.

"Just- doesn't seem very supernatural-y that's all."

Stiles rolled his eyes.

"Look three things like this happening in a week means a pattern, and realistically, in Beacon Hills, that mean it's supernatural."

He sighed as he felt the boy's emotions- he truly believed it, which means Levi should probably believe it too.

"I guess."

Stiles shut his mouth, having prepared an argument already.

"Oh. Yeah. Yeah, cause I'm right. I'm always right." Levi rolled his eyes. "Uhm, I was wondering... what's up with you and that new guy?"

The Powis raised his brows at the question, sensing a small tinge of jealousy.

"What? Nico? Nothing, I just met him today."

Stiles licked his lips, thinking of something to say.

"Right, but if you knew him for longer...?"

Levi smiled as he could feel him progressively getting more worried about the answer.

"Guess that will have to depend on what happens with our next date."

"Oh... Oh? There's a second date?" He started walking away, leaving the honey-eyed boy to pause for a minute before following after him. "Is there gonna be a second one?"

"There will be once you ask me."

Stiles hung back, jumping in the air in excitement. Though, doing it behind his back didn't exactly hide it from Levi, considering he could feel it the moment he felt it.

Nico laid on his bed, hands behind his back.

"How'd it go with the empath?"

He grinned, keeping his gaze on the rough ceiling.

"Great. Did exactly what you said. I don't think he even knows what I am."

There was a quiet chuckle.

"Good. That's good. We need that one on our side by the end of this."

Nico nodded, feeling a pride build in his chest.

"There is one problem..."

"And that is?"

He sighed.

"His friends. The redhead hates me, even though I'm pretty sure she already has the hots for Aiden. And there's this one boy, Scott's best friend. They have history... Heard Lydia say something about it. He glares at me in class and it's only be a day. They're gonna be hard to keep him away from, especially when they find out what we are and what we're doing here. And as soon as that boy wakes up-"

"Kali's taking care of it. And the friends... I'm sure they'll be easy enough to keep away from him when they realise your relationship could... make him biased in plans against us." The Samson teen nodded thoughtfully, allowing the words to process in his head. "Keep it up, Nico. You're doing great."

He smiled at the man.

"Thanks Deucalion."

a/n

so sorry for the longer wait. i have exams in a week and a half and am currently questioning what im doing writing instead of revising but oh well

Thanks so much for nearly 50k im literally so thankful for every read, vote and comment i get.

please check out my newer book, pretty boy which is cobra kai based. it's probably gonna be updated more than this one as i'm finishing a season at a time kinda thing. So i'll focus on finishing season 1 on pretty boy then finish season 3a here, then season 2 there, season 3a here etc etc but don't worry cause i'll still be updating both just less on one than the other

thanks for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 134 8
Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A normal teen life. But what about the supern...
206K 3.6K 24
After Mercedes Parker's last remaining family members were killed by none other than her own brother, Kai Parker, she moved to a town called beacon h...
13.1K 208 25
[BOOK 3] Sammy's back in Beacon Hills. Her summer trip has brought not only peace to her mind but more love in her heart. Leaving her lover, her hom...