𝔅𝔢 ℭ𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 �...

By baby4fangirl

Summary: "Once upon a time, long, long ago. Well, more like 20 years ago. Belle married her Beast in front o... More

1. 𝔅𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
2. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔙𝔎'𝔰
3. 𝔙𝔎'𝔰 𝔙𝔖 𝔄𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔰
4. 𝔙𝔎'𝔰 𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔓𝔩𝔞𝔫
5. 𝔄 𝔖𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱
6. ℜ𝔦𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔲𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔰
7. 𝔅𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤
9. ℭ𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔓𝔱. 1
10. ℭ𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔓𝔱. 2
11. 𝔚𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔗𝔬 𝔅𝔢 𝔚𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡
12. 𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔐𝔶 𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔢
13. 𝔐𝔞𝔩 𝔊𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔗𝔬 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℑ𝔰𝔩𝔢
14. 𝔎𝔦𝔡𝔫𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔡 𝔅𝔶 𝔘𝔪𝔞'𝔰 ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔴
15. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 ℌ𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶
16. ℑ𝔱'𝔰 𝔊𝔬𝔦𝔫 𝔇𝔬𝔴𝔫
17. ℭ𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔓𝔱. 1
18. ℭ𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔓𝔱. 2
19. 𝔊𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔗𝔬 𝔅𝔢 𝔅𝔞𝔡
20. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔯 ℑ𝔫𝔠𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔱
21. 𝔇𝔦𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔙𝔦𝔢𝔴𝔰
22. 𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔗𝔬 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℑ𝔰𝔩𝔢...𝔄𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫
23. 𝔗𝔞𝔩𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥 ℌ𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔰
24. 𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔰
25. ℌ𝔬𝔴 ℭ𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔜𝔬𝔲?!
26. 𝔅𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔇𝔬𝔴𝔫
27. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔩 𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 - 𝔓𝔱. 1
28. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔩 𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 - 𝔓𝔱. 2
29. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔩 𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 - 𝔓𝔱. 3
30. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔩 𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 - 𝔓𝔱. 4

8. 𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔇𝔞𝔶

171 12 0
By baby4fangirl

The next morning, I'm in my room brushing my hair as I get ready for the day, when Ben bursts into my room. "Okay, one, good morning. Two, knock next time, I could've been naked. And three, how was your and Mal's date?" He looks at me nervously, "Good morning, sorry, and about that...I realized something." I put my brush down and turn to him worried, "What? What is it?"

He sits on my bed, looking cautious, "I-I think she spelled me." I furrow my brows, "What makes you say that?" Ben starts to pace a bit, "Well, I took her to the Enchanted Lake and I jumped into the water and I felt like something was washed away." I pretend to think if over, "Well, you were more vocal about your feelings for her after-"

Ben's eyes widen, "The cookie! There was a love spell on the cookie!" I chuckle, "Well that explains why you acted as though you had another sugar rush!" He glares at me, "That was one time!" I shrug before he looks at me disheartened, "Why would she do that? I mean, I liked her already, and I was going to break up with Audrey..."

He looks at me, "Oh, that's why she did it! I was with Audrey still, and she probably thought she didn't have a chance with me so she spelled me!" I mumble before picking up my hairbrush to resume getting ready, "Sure, let's go with that." I look at Ben through the mirror, "Do you still feel the same about her, though?"

Smiling softly he responds, "Yeah. Yeah, I do. She says she doesn't know what love is...and I want to show her. I know there is good in her heart, and I want to draw it out." I smile, "If anyone can, it's you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to talk to FG about firing a certain teacher."

~~~

After a depressing video call with their parents, the VK's finalize their plans for the coronation with heavy hearts. Mal shows her drawing of FG's wand, "Okay, we all know what this looks like. So, we'll be up on the dais under the Beast's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here. I will be in the very front. You all will be up in the balcony." Evie nods in understanding, "Okay."

Mal looks at Carlos, "Carlos?" He says, "Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier and get back on the island with the wand." Mal nods, "Perfect. Evie?" The blue haired princess looks to her purple haired friend, "Yeah?" Mal takes out a bottle, "You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he will be out like a light."

Evie nods, "Okay." They all look at each other, not wanting to go through with their parents plan before dispersing. Evie then sees Mal look at a page on how to break the love spell, "M? You want to break Ben's love spell?" Mal looks at her, "Yeah. You know, for after." Evie frowns confused, "I don't..."

"I've just been thinking, you know," Mal says, "when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra cruel."

Carlos then speaks up, "But...what about Marissa?" Mal, Evie, and Jay stop at that, thinking about the princess who accepted them as they are with open arms and who made them feel safe to be themselves - something they never felt around anyone, especially their parents.

Mal sighs, "We can...'kidnap' her, and tell everyone she's our personal servant. When in actuality, we'll be protecting her. I could never forgive myself if anything happened to her...especially after what I've done to her brother." She then snaps her book shut and gets up, Evie looking at her concerned, "M?"

~~~

That night, each of the VKs think about their time in Auradon. Jay thinks about playing on the Tourney team and winning the match, while Carlos thinks about getting over his fear of dogs and essentially adopting Dude. Evie thinks about passing her test all by herself without cheating with her mirror, recognizing her talents and not having to rely on her looks.

Mal thinks about everything that's happened since she came here. How her friendships with Jay, Carlos, and Evie have grown, how she hasn't had to deal with her mother everyday, and how much she actually enjoys school. She also thinks about Ben and Marissa.

Ben had been able to make her heart feel things she's never felt before. She enjoyed the flutterings in her stomach and heart and how happy she felt on their date. She knew she was starting to genuinely fall for him, which only made it harder for her to do her mother's bidding.

And Marissa had become the sister she never had. Marissa had stood up for her and the other VKs many times and had done her best to make the VKs feel welcomed, but not pressured to change immediately. Mal had felt protective of the princess, leading to her plan of protecting her from the villains once they take over.

🎶A million thoughts in my head🎶

🎶Should I let my heart keep listening?🎶

🎶I know it's time to say goodbye🎶

🎶So hard to let go🎶

A tear of sadness falls into the brownie batter, completing the anti-love spell, and symbolizing her breaking heart.

~~~

Sunday comes sooner than I expected and I stand off to the side with Mom and Dad as Ben and the others sing to welcome everyone here. They had asked me to join, but I didn't want to. I look away from my parents iffy dancing and see the VK's making their way through everyone to the buffet.

Ben walks back over after the song ends and Mom hugs him, "That was so lovely!" The photographer then comes over so that we can take a family picture.

"Just here?"

"Ready?"

"Just stand still against me."

Ben then decides to break the news, "Oh. By the way, I have a new girlfriend." Mom and Dad - mainly Mom - look at Ben relieved, "Oh." Ben, nods, "Yeah." Mom speaks up, "Well, I never wanted to say anything, but I always thought that Audrey was a little self-absorbed, with a fake smile and kind of a kiss-up" I nod, "I did, too, Mom. His new girlfriend's not like that, thankfully."

She smiles, "Oh, you've met her?" I smile back, "Yeah. I think she's wonderful." Dad looks intrigued, "Do we know your new girlfriend?" The photographer tells us, "On the count of three. One, two..." Ben says while waving her over, "Well, sort of. Mal!"

The photographer says, "Three." He takes the picture, Ben and I the only ones smiling as our parents look shocked. The poor photographer looks disheartened by the picture and I smile apologetically, "I'm so sorry." He shakes his head, "It's all right, Princess Marissa."

Ben approaches Mal as the photographer leaves, "Mal? Mal? I wanna introduce you to Marissa's and my parents." They hug and I go up and her as well, "Hey." Ben turns and grabs her hand as he introduces her, "This is Mal. From the island. My girlfriend."

Mom tries to break out of her shock, "Hi." Mal says a bit shyly, "Hi." Dad hesitantly waves and I share a look with Ben before he says, "I was thinking maybe she can join us for lunch." Dad responds, "Of course, any friend of Ben and Marissa's..." Mal interjects, "I actually came with my friends."

Despite her hesitancy, Mom tells her, "Well, you should invite them. Because the more the merrier!" We look over at them and I chuckle amused, "Seems the boys discovered the chocolate fountain." Mal smiles, "Yeah, I'll go grab them." Dad then asks, "How about a game of croquet before lunch?"

Ben and Mal smile while I grimace, "Of course."

"Game on."

"I'm horrible at croquet."

Dad and Ben fist bump, "Game on." Mal and Ben walk away and Mom starts to faint, causing Dad and I to catch her. "Whoa, Mom! Are you okay?" She faintly nods, "Y-Yeah. Just surprised about Ben's new girlfriend." I raise a teasing brow, "She's a wonderful girl, Mom. Do you two honestly think that I'd let Ben date a girl who wasn't good for him? The only reason he was with Audrey was because they were together before you adopted me.

"You both know I love and look out for my brother. If I thought a girl was to break his heart at all, I'd express my concerns and let him make the final choice, but I don't have any reservations about Mal. Just spend the day with her, and you'll see what I'm talking about."

They smile and nod, the three of us then heading to play croquet with everyone else. We play a couple rounds of croquet, and I stand by Mal, the two of us smiling as Ben and Jay play their turns. I look up and my smile drops as I see Queen Leah walk to Mal and I, "Uh, oh."

"Hello there." Mal turns to her with a smile, "Hi." Leah goes to her other side, observing her carefully, "Now, have we met?" Mal replies, "No, I don't think so. I'm new. I'm sort of like a transfer student." Leah nods, "Oh. Yes." Audrey then walks over, "Grammy."

Leah turns to Audrey, "Oh, Audrey! Give Grammy a kiss, dear." Mal then turns to them a bit shocked, "'Grammy?'" Audrey looks at Mal like she's dumb, "Sleeping Beauty's mother." Mal nods as Audrey continues, "Grammy, I don't think you want to be talking to this girl."

I stare at her with a warning glare, "Audrey..." She ignores me, "Unless you feel like taking another 100 year nap." I snap, "Audrey!" Leah looks at Mal, "What?" Once she gets a better look at her she exclaims, "You!" Everyone looks over, and I see Auntie Aurora and Uncle Phillip look between us, trying to figure out what was happening.

Leah carries on, "How are you here? And how have you stayed so young?" Ben comes up and pulls Mal to him, "Queen Leah, it's okay. Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughter, Mal. Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?"

Leah looks at him, "A chance to what, Ben? Destroy us? Come on. You remember, don't you? The poison apples. And the spells. Spells." I glare at her, "That's enough, Leah." She ignores me, "My daughter was raised by fairies, because of your mother's curse. So, her first words, her first steps, I missed it all! You mustn't trust her."

I glare at Leah as Mal goes to apologize, "Hey, I'm so..." Chad jumps between them, "Go away! Stay away from her!" Ben tells him, "Don't do this, Chad." I jump in, "She was trying to apologize, not attack her." He looks at us in disbelief, "What? They were raised by their parents, guys. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh."

He looks at Mal, "You stole another girl's boyfriend." Ben and I get mad, "Hey, hey!" "Chad!" He looks at Jay, "You enjoy hurting people." He then looks at Evie, "And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater." I clench my hands into fists as I spare a glance, feeling a bit scared myself as I see Aunt Cindy and Uncle Charming looking at Chad furiously.

Evie takes out her mirror, "Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land?" She shows him the mirror, which shows Chad who scoffs. "What? Come on." He slaps her wrist, the mirror falling out of her hand as Jay steps forward to protect her, "Back off, Chad." A few exchanges of words occur as Evie puts him to sleep, causing Lonnie, Chad, and Audrey to freak out, the VKs leaving in a hurry as Chad wakes up.

I turn to Leah, "Are you happy now?" She looks at me offended, "Excuse me?" I take a step closer, "How could you treat Mal that way? She's not Maleficent! She wasn't even born until after the villains were sent to the Isle! Your grudge against Maleficent shouldn't be taken out on her daughter. How does that make you any different to Maleficent cursing Aurora because you didn't invite her to the christening? And I will not allow you to undermine Ben's decision. This is not your kingdom, so how he runs Auradon is none of your concern."

Audrey and Leah gasp, "How dare you! How dare you compare me to that villain! Do not speak of what you don't understand! You're merely a princess by adoption, not of blood! You're not Belle and Beast's daughter!" Everyone gasps at Leah's words, when I hear two growls from behind me, before I feel Dad and Ben pull me behind them, "Marissa is as much my daughter as Ben is my son."

"And she's right!" Everyone turns to see Auntie Aurora and Uncle Phillip standing there angrily, "Mother, how could you treat an innocent child that way?! Like Marissa said, she's not responsible for what happened to me. It's not like she was alive and asked her mother to curse me." Uncle Phillip then pulls Audrey from a shocked Leah, "And if you think what you did is all right, then we don't want you around Audrey and filling her head with toxic thoughts like the VKs being beyond help."

Auntie Cindy speaks up, "We agree. The villain kids are not accountable for what ever bad things happened to us, so it's wrong for us to punish them for their parents errors." Chad speaks up, "Oh, come on, Mom! You can't-" Uncle Charming looks at him angrily, "Don't you dare say a word Chadwick Charming! Your actions today were completely unacceptable! You laid a hand on a lady! That is not how we raised you! And don't think we don't know about you helping Mr. Deley steal Evie's mirror!"

Chad tries to save himself, "They were raised by villains-" Auntie Cindy interrupts him, "So was I! So was a lot of those we know! And knowing how cruel they can be, can we really expect them to be loving to their kids?" She turns to the others listening, "Honestly, how can we be good people if we shun them just because of who raised them? They may act differently, but what if their hearts are honest and pure? Ben was right to allow the VKs to be given a chance at a better life."

Ben and I step forward, "As Ben's Royal Advisor, I believe he is doing the right thing. If any of you have any complaints to the program, keep them to yourselves or they will be ignored." Ben carries on my thought, "We will do the right thing and help them, rather than kick them to the curb for actions they are not theirs."

"Villains aren't born; they're made. And if they are exposed to the right environments, those who are raised by villains can have the good in them bloom." I look at Leah, "Let just hope your actions here today have not created any more villains."

~~~

Later Ben and I find the VKs looking upset, "Hey, guys. How is everyone? Yeah?" I roll my eyes at him, but remain silent as I sit between Evie and Carlos while Ben continues, "Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go."

I speak up, "I, along with my Aunt's Aurora and Cinderella, and Uncle's Phillip and Charming, gave them hell for what happened. I just know Chad hasn't heard the end of it from his parents." Ben says, "Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay. I have to go. I'll see you guys later."

As he leaves, Doug comes up, "Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today. I just..." Chad interrupts him, "Doug!" He ignores him as Evie says, "It's my fault, Doug. I'm so sorry." Doug replies, "No, it's mine." Chad calls again, "Doug!" Doug looks at me, "Hey, Marissa, do you hear something?" I smirk and play along, "No, I don't think so."

He shrugs, "Huh... Guess I just heard a hypocritical, self-obsessed prince try to disregard what his mother said." He then sits next to Evie, her and the others looking shocked while I hug him, "Good to have you here, Doug." Lonnie gets up from Chad's table and comes over to sit with us, smiling and shocking the four VKs.

Audrey and Jane then walk over, "How long does she think that's gonna last? Mal is just the bad girl infatuation." Jane agrees, "Yeah. I mean, he's never gonna make a villain a queen." They laugh and walk to the few who didn't come over, and I apparently look like I'm gonna hurt her as Carlos puts his hand on my shoulder to keep me from lunging at my former friend.

Doug and Lonnie share a worried look, "Um, Marissa, come on. Let's get you to your room before your temper flares." I nod, "Good idea. It's amazing I was able to keep it in check earlier." I turn to the VKs, "Whenever you're all ready, come to my room tonight and we can watch movies away from everyone, all right?"

~~~

Mal takes her spell-book after Marissa is taken away by Doug and Lonnie, "Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair.'" Jane then screams as her hair is turned back to the bob cut, causing the other girls to laugh at her. Mal stands up and looks at her, "There's a lot more where that came from." Audrey then asks, "Excuse me, who do you think you are?"

Mal looks at her, "Do I look like I'm kidding?" She then opens her spell-book, going through it as if looking for a spell, causing the others to disperse. Mal then turns to her friends irritated, "I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Let's grab that wand, Marissa, and blow this popsicle stand."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235 1 9
We can start at the beginning, well what I know to be the beginning. Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, more like 20 years ago... Belle marri...
286K 6.3K 36
IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE DISNEY'S DESCENDANTS THEN I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ THIS......or you can. Its up to you! :) Ellie is the child of the v...
25.9K 568 18
Jay is the son of Jafar and lives on the Isle of the Lost thanks to King Beast's rule to keep evil and good separated which doesn't last when Ben Kin...
55.2K 791 20
Finally! Evil is gone from Auradon and now the people from the Isle of the Lost are free! Mal and Ben are engaged and soon to be the king and queen o...