The heartthrob villain fulfil...

By Usingthisusername

Qiao Zhuo was promoted from the small world of cannon fodder, and was selected to complete the task of playin... More

Info / Chapter 1: Give you a chance to fly to the branches
Chapter 3: Lin Song is manually controlled
Chapter 4: Why can't you wear gloves?
Chapter 5: The male protagonist has excessive mood swings
Chapter 6: Don't bully young people into poverty
Chapter 7: Men become bad when they have money!
Chapter 8: Mr. Qiao, you are no longer what you used to be.
Chapter 9: Ill-intentioned
Chapter 10: Mr. Lin helps people to the end
Chapter 11: Captive birds
Chapter 12: Lin Song actually has such a hobby
Chapter 13: Uninvited guest Shen Jiming
Chapter 14: Was it Lin Song who forced you?
Chapter 15: Listen, the sound of the bed
Chapter 16: Get out of the small world
Arc 2, Chapter 17: Great noble / The most slutty omega in the empire (ABO)
Chapter 18: I can take it if you are handsome.
Chapter 19: First impression hits rock bottom
Chapter 20: Dog leash
Chapter 21: The male protagonist's disgust level collapsed
Chapter 22: OA matching test
Chapter 23: Chu Xiu is pushing the envelope
Chater 24: Thin waist
Chapter 25: The days of eating and drinking are over
Chapter 26: The pretty duke being robbed
Chapter 27: Seven days and seven nights
Chapter 28: It was you who took the initiative to sit on it
Chapter 29: If you want to be my alpha, get in line
Chapter 30: Chu Xiu's burning jealousy
Chapter 31: Get out of the small world
Arc 3, Chapter 32: The male director was kneaded and crushed by him / Patriarch
Chapter 33: More beautiful than my grandma
Chapter 34: There are too many people coveting the master
Chapter 35: The aroma of medicine on the master's body
Chapter 36: Hold tight and smell
Chapter 37: Sick beauty is fragile and fragile
Chapter 38: Hot body temperature
Chapter 39: Who gave you the courage to crawl into bed?
Chapter 40: The plot deviates significantly
Chapter 41: Medicated bath
Chapter 42: As if lingering to death
Chapter 43: The beautiful old man kidnapped by Yanxi
Chapter 44: Yan Xi's skills
Chapter 45: Honey trap
Chapter 46: Western gadgets, your favorite
Chapter 47: Get out of the small world
Arc 4, Chapter 48: Big Ghost King / Handsome little Taoist priest
Chapter 49: Double cultivation
Chapter 50: Evil magic!
Chapter 51: Two Yu Xuan
Chapter 52: Jealousy
Chapter 53: What is gay?
Chapter 54: Hundreds of Ghosts at Night
Chapter 55: Desire surges in my heart
Chapter 56: Be my ghost waiter
Chapter 57: Fusion
Chapter 58: Man's palms are hot
Chapter 59: Rain down thunder
Chapter 60: Thick calluses on fingers

Chapter 2: The sponsor asked you to come to a dinner party

1K 25 1
By Usingthisusername

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Big Capital Villain in the Entertainment Circle 2
  Chapter 2

  Qiao Zhuo couldn't help but said: "Which movie was arranged by Shen Jiming? It was very fast."

  At this time, the system was watching the excitement and said, "He has something faster, if there is no Lin Song , Ruan Yunzhi will appear on your hotel bed tonight."

  Qiao Zhuo was surprised and asked: "Hotel?"

  The system imitated it vividly, and the voice sounded like that of a minion who wanted to curry favor with the wrong person, "This is the girl. , I just accidentally heard a call from Mr. Shen, saying that Mr. Qiao is interested in him and will send me to the hotel tonight."

  Qiao Zhuo: "."

  Qiao Zhuo: "Ruan Yunzhi is safe now, right? ?"

  The system responded: "Of course."

  Cao Cao was about to arrive when he received a call from Shen Jiming.

  As soon as Qiao Zhuo connected, he heard Shen Jiming's words from the other side, which seemed to be asking for credit, "Mr. Qiao, I've done this for you. Can you treat me to a meal tonight?"

  The system interrupted: "I think the second male lead is a bit weird. "

  Qiao Zhuo agreed directly and said, "Okay."

  Shen Ji was obviously a little excited and said, "Last time I saw that you like eating Japanese food, why don't you also book Qingfeng Residence tonight?"

  Qiao Zhuo's interest is not here. He casually responded, "It's up to you." Before

  Shen Jiming had time to be happy, he heard Qiao Zhuo speak again: "Call the director and the two leading actors together tonight, and let's have a meal together." Shen Jiming remained silent for a while.

  Qiao Zhuo waited for a while and complained to the system: "Although I know that Shen Jiming will work with Lin Song to bankrupt my company in the near future, why is he so ignored now? I am very dissatisfied."

  The system . : "Host, you are the villain, so it is not called collaboration, it should be called alliance."

  Qiao Zhuo: "fine."

  Shen Jiming said: "Okay, Mr. Qiao, I will arrange it."

  Qiao Zhuo was very, very, With a particularly cold hum, he hung up the phone preemptively.

  Qiao Zhuo: "Revenge."

  System: "Host, I am very happy that our mission is finally on the right track!"

  Qiao Zhuo did not speak to attack the simple little system, but only smiled, and his peach blossom eyes were slightly raised, looking more and more... To seduce people.

  Inexplicably, the system felt something was wrong. This unpleasant feeling reached its peak when Qiao Zhuo appeared at the door of Qingfeng Residence with two beauties in his arms.

  As soon as Qiao Zhuo got out of the car, the person in charge of the hotel hurried over, bent down and said respectfully: "Mr. Qiao is here to welcome you. We have arranged a luxury suite on the top floor for your friend, and the menu also impresses Shen." Mr. Qiao Zhuo has seen it all."

  Qiao Zhuo had a silver spoon in his mouth during his life, and was surrounded by gold and silver in his long life. But even so, he was allergic to many things, and every time he went out, he had to order a long list of menus in advance. .

  At first, Qiao Zhuo was disbelieving and thought that he, the missionary, might not be affected, but what he didn't expect was that he only took a small bite of the mango and ended up with a rash all over his body.

  This desperate behavior is in line with the villain's logic, so in the opinion of Qiao Zhuo's family doctor, he is just more crazy.

  Qiao Zhuo gave a cold hum and walked into the hotel lobby.

  The man was wearing a high-end suit, and his wrists were adorned with world-limited high-end jewelry. Even the perfume he sprayed on his body was uniquely blended one by one by a perfumer. His face was as handsome as if it had been carefully carved.

  The woman lying on Qiao Zhuo's left side looked at his side face longingly. Qiao Zhuo felt that the women on both sides were getting closer and closer, and he couldn't help secretly speeding up his pace.

  Qiao Zhuo said to the system: "There are too many worries about being handsome."

  System: "Sorry."

  There were five people sitting on the tatami in the private room from left to right. The one that Qiao Zhuo caught the most attention at a glance was undoubtedly the male protagonist Lin. Ode to that ridiculously handsome ice face.

  Qiao Zhuo said to the system: "Lin Song dislikes my movie so much? It took me three minutes to come up with the name."

  The system: "This shows the courage of the male protagonist to endure hardships and not be afraid of the world."

  Qiao Zhuo Zhuo: "Huh."

  The system added, "Maybe it's because of the threatening phone call you made to him in the afternoon."

  Qiao Zhuo was unhappy.

  The sound of women on the left and right pushing open the wooden doors made everyone in the private room raise their heads. Shen Jiming stood up immediately with a smile on his face and said, "Good evening, Mr. Qiao."

  Qiao Zhuo appeared in front of everyone, instantly attracting everyone's attention. Attention, including Lin Song.

  At first, some people wanted to laugh at Qiao Zhuo's status, but to everyone's surprise, this big capitalist who could make the entire entertainment industry tremble with just one sentence, the young president of Qiao Group, actually looked like this. Beautiful, yes, beautiful.

  Qiao Zhuo's skin is extremely white, and he has a tired and lazy smell that was accumulated with money. The man squints his eyes and looks at you from top to bottom, but his expression is not contemptuous, as if he is just used to interacting with you from this angle. Just people talking.

  Entertainment gossip magazines dare not publish Qiao Zhuo's frontal photos, so up to now they have only been sideways or hugging beautiful models from behind. Now that they see the legendary gossip news CEO face to face, everyone has different thoughts.

  Faced with Shen Jiming's greetings, Qiao Zhuo only nodded slightly and put on a big show.

  Shen Jiming hit the film director with his elbow, and a short, fat and honest man stood up and said: "Good evening, Mr. Qiao. I am Liu Ben, the chief director of our "Rose Street"."

  Qiao Zhuo was surrounded by two charming people on the left and right . Surrounded by beauties, he sat down, nodded to the director, and his eyes fell on Ruan Yunzhi, who was standing next to the director for a few seconds.

  The director still didn't know what was going on, and because of the gossipy entertainment in the industry, he immediately pushed Ruan Yunzhi's back, trying to get her to sit next to Qiao Zhuo.

  But what he didn't expect was that Qiao Zhuo's eyes turned away for just a second, and then fell on the male protagonist Lin Song, and then he laughed playfully.

  The director was stunned. Should I support this or not?

  Of course Lin Song noticed the look in the eyes of Qiao Zhuo, the big money owner. He frowned and wanted to say something, but then he remembered the current situation and could only suppress his mood temporarily and sit aside in silence.

  The system explained: "The actor's acting contract with his old employer is only one movie away from being terminated. Several companies under Lin Song's name are currently in the critical period of going public and cannot afford high compensation for the time being, so they can only take it. This is your play."

  Even if Lin Song attends a dinner party, he is not like other young actors who can be seen as a vase at a glance. On the contrary, he has a very aura around him, and his broad shoulders can make him look like he is shooting a magazine in casual clothes, not to mention that he is now The cold face, sharp jawline and tightly pursed thin lips all declare that he is in a very unhappy mood at this time, but it is this coldness that gives the male protagonist a striking sense of abstinence.

  Qiao Zhuo understood in his heart, and looked away, and said to the system: "He is very handsome, just a little bit behind me."

  System: "Oh, this is the male protagonist, the closest perfect man in this small world." Qiao

  Zhuo Zhuo: "I'm awesome too."

  System: "."

  Lin Song felt the man's eyes move away and his clenched hands relaxed slightly.

  Before the director on the side could decide whether to let Ruan Yunzhi sit over, Qiao Zhuo said: "Let's all sit down."

  As soon as he said this, the director nodded repeatedly and did not let Ruan Yunzhi sit over without permission. After all, Qiao Zhuo was already beside him. There are two beauties.

  "Hello, Mr. Qiao, I am Ruan Yunzhi, who plays the heroine of "Rose Street"." Ruan Yunzhi thought a lot before coming to the dinner. She sent a message to her best friends in advance. If they didn't go back before ten o'clock, they would call the police.

  But Qiao Zhuo hadn't looked at him since he entered the private room, which made Ruan Yunzhi feel a little relieved.

  Moreover, Qiao Zhuo sitting in front of him was so beautiful that Ruan Yunzhi couldn't think of any reason why he would hide it from him.

  The person sitting next to Ruan Yunzhi was Lin Song. After waiting for a long time, he still hadn't introduced himself. The director and Shen Jiming were quietly observing Qiao Zhuo's expression. After all, Qiao Zhuo had been staring at Lin Song for a long time just now.

  Qiao Zhuo, who was being observed, did not realize at all that his attention had been attracted by the plates of fresh food that had just been served. After a while, a system warning sounded in his ears: "Host, you have eaten enough for lunch. Moderation!"

  Just when Qiao Zhuo was debating whether to take the chopsticks or not, Lin Song's voice sounded, "Lin Song, plays the male protagonist in "Rose Street"."

  Suddenly the system gave a wow sound and said: "The male protagonist hates you. The value is very high, host."

  Hearing this, Qiao Zhuo subconsciously raised his head and glanced at Lin Song, but to his surprise, Lin Song was also looking at him, and their eyes met for less than two seconds.

  Qiao Zhuo said to the system: "Thanks to my acting skills, is the villain great? Great!"

  The system really didn't know how to answer the question.

  Qiao Zhuo thought to himself and said: "Lin Song is indeed the male protagonist, and his voice is so nice, thumbs up!"

  The boy sitting in the corner stood up when he introduced himself, "Hello, Mr. Qiao, my name is Song Huai, and I am here. In the movie, he plays the younger brother of the heroine Sister Ruan."

  The boy looked young, and after introducing himself, he bent down and bowed deeply.

  The system said: "This is the third male lead in the small world. He doesn't have many roles. He is a little puppy who likes the female lead during the filming of the movie."

  Only then did Qiao Zhuo realize that the female lead Ruan Yunzhi, the male lead Lin Song, and the second male lead Shen Jiming, The third male lead, Song Huai, was actually sitting in the same private room at this moment. It was truly the meeting of the century!

  "Okay!"

  Qiao Zhuo, who was stunned, didn't expect that he would say what was in his heart.

  Song Huai's handsome face turned red when he heard Qiao Zhuo cheering.

  "Thank you, Mr. Qiao, for your approval. I will definitely work hard!"

  Qiao Zhuo ignored the first few people when they spoke, but Song Huai was the only one who said hello after he finished speaking. What does this mean? Everyone started to think about it again.

  In the silent private room, Lin Song laughed: "Heh."

  Qiao Zhuo asked the system: "He was just yin and yang me, right?"

  The system pretended to be deaf and dumb.

  Shen Jiming came out at the right time to smooth things over and said: "Everyone has also met Mr. Qiao. During the preparation of the film, I hope that everyone will pay more attention to it and complete an excellent film together. Maybe we can also compete for awards."

  The director in the private room laughed very much. Happy, but everyone knows that this movie is just another three-minute hit by Qiao Zhuo, and it is nonsense to win awards.

  As if to confirm what they were thinking, everyone saw Qiao Zhuo leaning back slightly and letting the beautiful twins sitting on his left and right move forward to reveal their faces to the director.

  Qiao Zhuo knocked on the table with his fingers. His slender hands were extremely white. His eyes seemed to never be interested in anything. His tone was even more casual: "Director Liu, these twin sisters were just discovered by my talent scout." A new star in the film industry is just one short of a chance to become famous."

  He was talking pure bullshit, and the two young models knew how to act like shit. Shen Jiming couldn't stand it and didn't respond.

  The private room fell into silence for just a second before Liu Ben's voice sounded together with the system prompt tone.

  "Isn't this a coincidence? We happen to be missing a pair of twin sisters in this drama! Just enough for them to play."

  [Lin Song's disgust value -5. 】

  Um? ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 1.7K 181
MLT Title: (我又穿成了非人类[快穿]) Author: 糖莓 ... Jiang Tang is bound to the quick-wear system, and his task is to wear it to different worlds to save Mei Qia...
4.2K 167 18
他的独占欲[快穿] 八月中林【完结】 Pei Shao has a mentally ill lover who is paranoid, unreasonable and possessive. He is well-behaved and cute when he is calm, but w...
21.2K 544 50
Chao Ci is a fast traveler with excellent performance, and his task is to be the protagonist's licking dog. No one does this kind of thankless job, b...