𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 || C...

By Jay_Hansley2069

-𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 || CAIROCC After the disgraceful Man exited a 18 year old high school student's lif... More

Description.
Chapter {1}.
Chapter {2}.
Chapter {3}.
Chapter {4}.
Chapter {5}.
Chapter {6}.
Chapter {7}.
Chapter {8}.
Chapter {9}.
Chapter {10}.
Chapter {11}.
Chapter {12}.
Chapter {13}.
Chapter {14}.
Chapter {16}.
Chapter {17}.
Chapter {18}.
Chapter {19}.
Chapter {20}.
Chapter {21}.
Chapter {22}.
Chapter {23}.
Chapter {24}.
Chapter {25}.
Chapter {26}.
Chapter {27}.
Chapter {28}.
Chapter {29}.

Chapter {15}.

1.1K 25 10
By Jay_Hansley2069

Cairo's Point Of View:

-"I told you to stay behind me. Woman!"
The girl came running from behind and grabbed me at once, gently.

I rolled my eyes and spoke -"Well, you could just run faster, and who said anything about running? I am walking"

-"I don't understand. How can a 5'1 inches body walk so fast?!"
The blonde exclaimed, interlacing our fingers, taking deep breathe. I didn't speak.

-"Whatever. Let's keep moving before, we get any late", She nodded and leaded the way.

Walking with Walker felt different.

Something that I used to feel when I was with Mr. Miller...

Whenever he spoke, I would listen to him. All the surroundings silenced at the moment.

I never thought I will ever feel this way Again, but CC changed the determination.

She once again, made me feel that way...
She Did...

[...]

-"Okay. Finally we are here, now you stay here while I go in and get your things. How does that sound, Reasonable?" I gave her a look, which she gave me back.

-"What?" She asked.

-"That sounds Terrible," I declared as I strode towards the gate. But before I could push it open, Walker inexplicably pulled me into an embrace, causing us both to tumble to the ground in the most awkward positions imaginable.

I was once again on top of CC, with my back against her front. I was too exhausted to do anything but stay there. Unbelievable...

I discovered that the Player didn't bother either. She sighed with frustration and let her arms fall to the ground. Fortunately, I didn't have any Neighbors to face, cross paths with, or bump into. It was just the two of us there. -"Are you satisfied, Walker?" I spoke with as much sarcasm as I could muster.

-"Absolutely, I couldn't be more Satisfied..." she declared, her voice dripping with sarcasm and a hint of exasperation.

CC's Point Of View:

Well that was Embarrassing. Good job, CC!
You achieved another Failure...

The older one walked in. This time I stayed behind her, with no words being uttered. I got too distracted with what just happened with us. Sweet then decided to snap me out of my thoughts, with a great force applied over my Cheek.

-"Ouch!" I squeaked, caressing the spot.

-"What? I snapped you out of your thoughts, You're Welcome" She added.

-"Seriously? A Slap?! You could have just called my name out or something..."

I spoke still caressing the place. She rolled her eyes, sighed and turned around.

Putting her hand over mine, the older woman immediately shot me with a Sack of Goosebumps. Her tenderly caress on the above layer of my palm, acted as an Unknown yet pleasuring feeling over my Skin.

-"Quite complaining and Focus on the main course, Walker" Her voice sent shivers down my spine, which felt debating.

I hummed, she went to do her business. Caressing and talking in the most hottest way possible was her strategy to pull me out of my thoughts?...
Well, Unlucky for her, she made it Worse!

My face was already red from the hot weather, and now her doing this was just, Fantastic!...

[...]

Thankfully we got everything necessary for Cairo without any trouble knocking on our door. But before we could get out, Sweet's Awesomely magnified eyes spotted a small piece of paper, neatly folded, taking rest beside the dustbin.

She took the paper in her hands, -"I Wonder, what surprise this piece of paper has in hold for us to reveal?"

-"Uh...A Love note?" I answered, knowing that in any minute Cairo will pull that Previous look on her admiring face. -"Maybe not. Probably a Death threat or a Dark quote"

The smaller one opened the paper and our eyes met with...Nothing, but some rudely scattered blood drops. The blood was already swollen and dry, and the smell was what proved that it was...Real. -"Guess none of our options appeared but spots of Blood..."

I could never understand of how this Woman, never managed to get scared or fear. She spoke like as if it was Obvious and that she was already excepting this.

-"Okay Walk...-" PHONE RINGING.

-"...Excuse me" I took my phone out and answered -"Hello, CC Walker's speaking..."

Cairo's Point Of View:

The whole conversation let my confusion increase like an Acid spraying. Every time, CC hummed or stayed silent, all I could do at the moment was to bite my lips...

-"Who was that?!" The Younger one put the phone away, in her pocket.
-"...Riley..."

-"What did she say?! Good news or Bad!?" I asked, almost tripping over my heels.

-"No news, She said to come over and talk with...What the hell happened to your lip?"

Walker came and stood inches away. I stood up, straightening my posture. Immediately realizing how close our lips were, our nose barely touching.

-"Alright, then let's head-" The taller one, put her hands over my cheek.

-"CC...We don't have time for this..." Her lips parting slightly, darkening the tensity.

-"Not Until, You Get Rid Of That Blood From Your Verge..."

Walker's last words traveled numb through my ears as I felt her lips pressing against mine. My hand over her waist, never pulling away...

Usually our kiss would end in a temporary period, but this time CC broke the record...

Her hand went down my waist and pulled me more closer, creating more closeness and friction between our body. My hands went behind her neck. Her left hand under my chin, her lips exploring every details I possessed.

My eyes opened narrowly, instantly meeting CC's. Those eyes were to Die for...

-"CC..." I whispered, cursing for sounding so weak.

Suddenly I felt her tongue sliding over my cut spot, closing both our eyes. Her tongue dancing with mine, sucking the Blood clean...

That sensed so Good...

Never Identified, Walker being Such a Kisser...

Finally we stopped, and heavens our Saliva created a Strong String...
I opened my eyes, to witness CC gently caressing my cheek bones and then pulling me in her embrace. Her hands covering my whole back.

-"Hope you don't mind, Woman...I couldn't let My Girl's blood drip from an Area, I Cherish..."
She sounded so Polite, so Kind, so Real...so in Love. I couldn't even make out the last words but get cuddled in the Player's hold.

She's a Drug To Be Addicted With..

[...]

-"Not gonna question why you two were 15 minutes late..." Riley spoke, giving us suspicion look. Both of us just smiled, understanding that our little Moment is out of the detective's job to have an affair with.

-"Fine, now let's get to business. Shall we?" We nodded.

-"Actually you both will weird out, when I tell you what I found" CC and I exchanged a look of Confusion.

-"Turns out the numbers were ordered in Alphabetic order"

-"...Huh/What?" Walker and I spoke, in reunion.

Riley gave us a -Are You Serious- then cleared her throat

-"Alright, dumb lovebirds. Listen to me carefully, of what I am about to say".

She silenced CC, before she could say anything about the name she called us out.

-"13-5-5-20 meant M-E-E-T.
13-5 meant M-E.
1-6-20-5-18 meant A-F-T-E-R.
19-3-18-15-15-12 meant S-C-H-O-O-L..."

-"Get it? Meet Me After School?" I and CC stared at the woman with a look that formed more rage in Riley.

But then, it clicked in my brain -"What?!" I exclaimed, Walker intertwining our fingers in tense
-"What? What happened?!" Riley smiled sharply, knowing that I actually realized.

-"CC...The killer used Alphabetic Numbers to write the letters!"

-"Um, would you two still get mad if I tell that I didn't understand...hehe" She smiled silly. If only the atmosphere wasn't so serious, I would have definitely matched her silliness.

Riley facepalmed -"Hell! Sweet please, tell Walker what the fuck did I just explained..."

-"Carbon come on...1 stands for A, 2 stands for B, 3 stands for C, 4 stands for D..."

-"...and 5 stands for E..." She completed. I sighed a relief while her jaw dropped. Riley weakly smiled and then mixed herself in thoughts. The player took the note and checked it.

-"Holy shit, what a fucked way of writing such stupid words. Trust me, I could have done better".

Riley and I exchanged looks, while CC spoke proud.

-"It's not stupid, it's important" She snatched the paper and then supported herself on the table, with her hands

-"Tomorrow...You and Cairo will go to school, but my secret officers will be in disguise and follow you both. To see if anything goes wrong..."

-"Till then, Stay Away..."

CC's Point Of View:

Riley was startled by the incident of Cairo's. She lectured the two of us, and warned us that if we don't listen to her ass, then she will literally hire bodyguards for us...That's Irritating.

She took the bloody and crusty note from us..

We walked out of the station and this time I didn't get hit with the harsh breeze. It was soft...
It affected me of how I was now having my fingers tangled with Cairo's...
Her not letting it go...

Should I ask her...?
Should I question of what we are...?
...
Never mind. Let's wait a little longer..
It won't hurt...

-"...Having a Killer is Interesting..." She spoke, the cold breathe escaping.

-"Right...Can I ask you a question though..?"

-"Go ahead...As long as it's not related to what has happened between the two of us before coming" Her voice was firm.

-"...Then forget it..." She widened her eyes in disbelief, while I just smiled playfully. She matched my energy and pinched my cheek like an Auntie, while I complained like the Baby I was.

-"Wanna grab hot Coffee?"
I whispered.

-"Sure, I will make it...with one Cigarette!" She uttered back, leading our way to my Apartment.
I rolled my eyes with a smile, whilst hearing her craving for a Cigarette...

She Grinned Back...

Watching Her Smile Was Like Witnessing Shooting Stars...

This time it didn't end like recent event...
I was Grateful...
To Have Her, By My Side...
Protecting Each Other.
Man, I really Love this Girl.

I smiled, to myself as I thought.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302 13 5
Enemies to lovers trope 16 year old Lily was struggling. You'd think that living in the always-sunny California and being the 5'2 brunette with green...
15.1K 518 31
Cairo Sweet x CC Walker ~~~ Cairo decided to get the fuck out of her small town in Tennessee and move to Pennsylvania, where she got into an ivy...
9.1K 26 31
Emma had the normal life. She has planned everything that happened in her 17 years of life. On the first day of her college, she does not expect to r...
34.7K 1.1K 32
Good Girl x Bad Boy The smart quiet girl is asked to tutor the popular bad bad boy. 18 Year Old Juliette Brown known as the smart quiet girl that do...