Farz:A Tale Of Duty And Devot...

By Hobby_writes

A love saga of a police officer who is honest, courageous and fully devoted to his duty and a college studen... More

Meet the Characters...
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chpter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Epilogue

chapter 27

12.5K 1K 67
By Hobby_writes

Mishika pov-

My back was aching as I am sitting on the same spot for the past 3 hours and getting my Mehandi done .

Hide the name in the design, we don't won't Jiju to find it that easily.....one of my cousin said .

He is a police officer with sharp eyes....kitna bhi kuch kar lo ...he will find it with in seconds the other one said making me chuckle.

Miskhiii kuch khaana h beta ....Daadi asked me cupping my cheek and I shook my head .
No Daadi ...I just had some juice ....abhi Mann nahi h kuch bhi khaane ka ...I said and she nodded .

Mehandi toh bohot Sundar lagai h tum logo ne ...Daadi said admiring my Mehandi and parsing the mehandi artists who smiled at her gratefully.

Tum log bhi khaana kha k hi jaana beta ....she said to them and left as one of her sister called her .

One of cousin sister who is married got a call from her husband and she excused herself reminding me that Abhimanyu has not called me since yesterday.

The last time we talked was when his cousin had called me ....maybe he is busy in  the function and making arrangements....I thought.

I will call him in the night once my Mehandi will be dried ...I decided and focused on the little girls who were dancing and giggling in the middle of the hall .

Raunak entred the hall and scrunched his nose .
Ughhh this smell ......he said as he doesn't like the smell of mehandi at all .

Ye wala function skip nahi kar sakte the kya ....he said frustrated and Daadi laughed .

Teri shaddi mei skip kar lenge agar itna hi h toh tujhe....Daadi said and he grinned listening of his wedding.
This boy ....I tell you ...is so eager to get married. Agar iske haath mei hota toh Aaj meri jagah iski shaddi ho Rahi hoti ..

Chachu told him some work and he went to the market again .....my baby brother is doing too much of work I must say ...
Bechare se saara din kuch na kuch kaam karwate hi rehte hai .

Come out of your dream land girl ......baad mei soch Lena apne hone waale pati k baare mei ...abhi thodi attention apne dosto ko bhi dedo .....Pooja said sitting beside me and I rolled my eyes .

I was not thinking about him .....I said and she gave me "I don't believe you " look ..

Sachiii yrrr ....I whinned and she chuckled.
Leave him....Sunny Bhai se baat Hui teri....I asked her and she shook her head .

Nahi Hui hai yrrr .....and vese bhi time zone bhi change hai na udhar ka....She said and I nodded .

Pooja helped me to get up one my Mehandi was done and escorted me to my room .
It was already 8 pm and tomorrow this time I will be getting married to him ......

The thought gave me chills and I felt a mix of happiness and nervousness.
I thanked God for giving him to me .

I was so shattered when I got to know that he is in relationship with someone but I never wanted him to go through a break up .
I have come to the terms with the fact that he belongs to someone else .

But I think destiny has to bring us together somehow....he was already written in my stars .....

I grabbed my phone as the mehandi on my hands have dried completely and dialled his number.

The phone was ringing but he was not answering it . I tried two more times but still it went unanswered.
He must be busy . He will call me back once he will see my calls .....with that though I kept the phone on the side table and closed my eyes due to exhaustion.

Abhimanyu pov-

What happened.....why are you so lost after yesterday.....what did she said to you last night ...... Ridhhi asked me and I sighed.

Nothing much ....as expected she was crying and apologizing for her mistakes and was begging me not to leave her and marry someone else....I told .

And it is bothering you .....She stated and I looked away.
Have you lost it Abhimanyu..... tomorrow you are getting married and here you are lost in your ex girlfriend who literally betrayed you .......

I don't know if after seeing you like this I should let that innocent girl to marry you or not .
Tumhe aur uss Shreya ko apni zindagi barbaad karni h toh Karo na yrrr why to involve an innocent girl in this .....

I feel like slapping you hard this time ....she bursted out angrily.

I don't know what I am doing and What I actually want and you are not helping me out at all saying all these things at this point of time ....I said frustrated grabbing my head .

Do you still love Shreya ...she asked me calmly this time sitting beside me on the couch .

This is not that simple to answer . You just can't unlove someone just like that whom you have loved for so many years .....samjhi na ...
But let me clear one thing ....after what she has done ....I am not going back to her ever again .....I said .

Will you be able to love Mishika or make sure that your past won't be a problem in your married life because she is a normal girl with a sorted life .....she must not suffer because your girlfriend betrayed you or you suffered a heartbreak.........she said and I took a deep breath.

I am tensed about the same thing yrr....I don't want Mishika to get hurt in all this ....and I am not sure if I will be able to love her after yesterdays incident because Shreya do affect me ....be it positive or negative but she does ......I explained gazing in the star filled sky .

I would suggest you to call off this wedding. I know Mishika and uski Daadi bohot dukhi honge and Maa bhi naraz hongi but Mishika ki life toh khrab nahi hogi ....she will eventually get someone deserving and Maa ko mei samjha dungi ....

Infact I will ask Sameer to find someone compatible for Mishika in their profession only ..... Riddhi said and I looked at her in utter disbelief.

What rubbish are you saying .....I asked angrily.
It's better then your rubbish  and I am not merely talking....I will act on it ....she said

Ridhima just stop it already...if you can't help me out just don't say anything whatever comes to your absurd mind .

Why are being angry....I am just trying to solve your problems and it's not like you love Mishka or have feelings for her ......She said with a huff .

Leave it ...you won't understand.....I said sighing.

Kal subh 10 baje tak ka time h tere paas ....if you sort out things in your head and have clarity in your thoughts regarding your and Mishika's future then only we will go with the Haldi to her house .......Ridhi said before leaving.

I took out a cigarette 🚬 from my pocket and lit it up and took a deep puff to calm my self down .
No I am not a habitual smoker but in situations like this I do smoke to divert my mind .

My rang again and it was Mishika's call .
I didn't answered it as I am not in a state to talk to her at this moment.....
Or maybe I am feeling guilty somewhere.....uff my brain will burst out like this .

There is nothing to think about . It's already fixed . I am getting married tomorrow and Shreya and I are over long back ....yeahhh ....that will be better for everyone.

I threw the cigarette away and crushed it under my shoes.
I dialled her number and she picked up immediately as if waiting for me to call .

Kese hai aap .....you didn't called me after Yesterday. Sab thik toh h na ....mujhe tension ho gai thi ......abhi bhi mene 2-3 baar call Kiya but you didn't answered....maybe aap busy honge kahi ......she spoke in a breath and I chuckled making her stop her blabbering.

Sorry !!! She muttered after a moment.
You don't have to be sorry Mishika ....you didn't do anything wrong..
I should be sorry and I really am .....I said out of guilt .

Nahi nahi ...aap kyu sorry bol rahe ho ....it's okay ....acha ek kaam karte hai hum dono hi sorry nahi bolte hai ....she said and giggled at the end making me smile too .

What were you doing .....I asked resting my elbow over the railing in the balcony.
I just got done with my Mehandi some time ago ...so I was just resting now ....she said .

Aapne bhi lagai h mehandi ......She asked .
What ? Why would I apply the mehandi ....I asked confused.
It's a ritual....maa didn't tell you ....she asked .

No and I think I should skip this ritual as I don't like Mehandi on my hands ....I said looking at sky .

You don't have dill your hand completely....maybe a dot in the center is enough .....she said .

Do you want me to do that ....I asked and she remained silent.
Aapko nahi karna hai to rehne Dena aap ....She said softly.

I will ask Maa to put a Dot in the center ... anything else ....Do you want me to write your name too .....I asked her and she giggled.

Everyone will tease you then ......She said .
They already does ,so it doesn't matter ....I said .

Nirvi kaha h .....she asked diverting the topic making me chuckle.
How Nirvi entred the conversation all of a sudden ....I guess we were taking about writing your name on palm ......I teased her and she didn't say anything, I am sure she must be blushing at this moment.
This girl is so shy .....and innocent too .

Mishika.......I called .
Jiii.....she responded softly.

Are you happy? I asked .
Aap asa kyu puch rahe hai ..... sab log khus hai ...maa , Daadi , Di , .....so I am happy too ..she answered .

Abhi bhi dusro ka pehle soch Rahi h.....she is finding her happiness in others happiness.....she is a rare gem .

Aap khus hai Abhimanyu....She asked me .
Hmmm...I hummed lost in my thoughts.

If there is something bothering you , you can share it with me . I know it's not same for both of us but somewhere I can understand that what you must be feeling.

Aap ne apna future kisi aur k saath socha hua tha and it might be difficult for you to give that place to someone else whom you don't even know properly.....she said surprising me but I remained silent and let her continue.

I don't know what exactly I should tell you to make you feel better . But I want to tell you that ...you don't have to feel pressurezid to except me as a wife all of a sudden....
We can be friends first .....make me your confident first with whom you can share things without getting worried about getting judged .

Communication is the key....agar aap mujhse apni baate ..apni pareshani share kar paayenge toh life share karna bhi easy ho jaayega ........She said and I felt more confident about getting married to her after listening all of this.

Thankyou Mishika. You don't know how much I needed this .....I said .
It's okay ...I am glad ki aap ko acha laga but it's not possible for me to know everything without you telling me ....so learn to share your worries .....

Problems ko ignore karne se problem solve nahi ho jaati h ....we must face it ....She said making me smile.

I didn't knew you are a physiologist too beside practising law.....I said and she chuckled.

I am not actually.....Ye sab toh mene apne experience aur Daadi se sikha hai ....she is the one who never let me lose my hope .......She said .

That's really great ...
So, kal milte hai apni shaadi mei .
I will be coming to bring you with me .....I said .
I will be waiting for you .....she whispered making me smile.

How's the chapter guys.
What do you think about Abhimanyu's decision?
Do comment...
And shaddi mei milte hai ab .....
Till then ...
Take care🫂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 8.4K 51
This is a story about two police officers who fell in love but didn't realise their feelings for the longest time. This is a story about the love the...
722K 32.7K 53
[Edited • Completed • Revised] When twenty four years old software engineer, Shree Jaisingh is proposed to marry an equally talented, young and fortu...
50.4K 4.1K 28
How an arranged marriage feels like when the unhealthy relationships build a barrier between partners. Well this story is about a arranged couple Abh...
38.6K 2.4K 22
Abhimanyu and akshara are very much in love couple and are connected by souls. A sudden bomb blast separates akshara from abhimanyu's life. Will abhi...