Passing Trains

Av NaviBlue125

OC x OC TW: Alcoholism, Eating disorder, Smoking, Fainting, Trey and James are a part of a coming of age roma... Mer

Oh, I love it and I Hate it at the Same Time.
Tell Me do you Hate Me or do you Want to Date Me?
It's All Futile! It's All Pointless!
Say Yes to Heaven, Say Yes to Me
Tongues and Teeth
Sparks Fly
Missionary Feelings
Snap Out of It
The prophecy

One For The Road

18 1 0
Av NaviBlue125

James' POV:

I woke up with a headache. I miss him. He was perfect. He made me feel amazing.

"James!" My mom yelled up to me.

"Yes?"

"I thought you were staying at a friend's house?" She questioned.

"Change of plans!" I yelled back out to her.

"Ok!"

I lay back down on my bed remembering his lips on mine. his lips on my neck. Wait. My neck. I feel my neck and run to the bathroom to see purple all down my neck. Oh god. I have to go to school like this? I have to go to the theater like this?! I scrambled to my mom's room to grab her makeup and tried to cover it. I tried and failed. My mom called me down for school. I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door fast so my mom couldn't see. I go through my day getting looks on looks from everyone around me. either a "You go dude" kind of look or a "What the fuck," Look. I get to lunch when The trash people start rolling past I look for Trey. I see him in the distance and a smile creeps up on my face. He went to me and handed me a protein bar.

"There you go. please eat it." He said as I threw away the trash. I took the bar from his hand. "Nice hickeys." He said as he walked away.

My face flushed red at his remark and dear god did I want people to know it was him who gave them to me. Not only that but I just wanted to kiss him. I then looked down at the protein bar he gave me. I sighed, grabbed my bag, and left the cafeteria. At the very least I could give the bar to my mom or something. I just didn't want to eat it especially not in front of him. I walked to my next class and then the next then it was time to go back home. I ran past my mom again so she didn't see the hickeys all along my neck. Got dressed for theater and my mom drove me to the studio. ( I had lost car privileges). When we got there I saw Trey. All I wanted to do was pin him up against the wall and kiss him. You know what maybe I would. I grabbed his hand before he could sign in. I pulled him into the corner and whispered to him.

"Hey, you wanna ditch this place and go somewhere else," I said smiling.

"We have to go to rehearsal dude," Trey said.

"We don't have to. we can say we were sick." I shrugged. "Look I got hickeys on my neck and I can't be seen with them. want to go or not?" I asked.

"Fine. But I am gonna give you more of those things so...better get used to them." God that was hot. we went over to the target close to the studio.

"So I thought theater was super important to you or something. why are you ditching."Trey asked.

"Well I have hickeys and I don't need people to see that, and you're the only person that's made me want to skip." I shrugged. we ran to the bathroom and shut the door to the stall. I pinned in to the wall his hands up by his ears. I kissed him and god it was heavenly. I love him. what. did i just think that? I love him? do I really? He kissed me in a way that made me forget theater that made me want to skip every day and hang out with him. I kissed him passionately I held his waist in my hands feeling every part of him. I wanted to hold him in my arms forever. I cant be gay can I? I step back to think.

"is everything ok?" Trey asked as I stepped back.

"Yes, well no..." I said trembling from sharing my feelings.

"whats wrong did i do somthing?" he looked worried for me worried he did somthing.

"no no you're perfect-i mean your-sorry."

"its ok, whats wrong then?" he asked.

"well im just realizing it all, how i could be gay or bi or whatever its called. It's hard to wrap my head around." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"thats ok. trust me I know. its-hard."

"Thats what she said." I said laughing.

"your the worst." he said kissing me abruptly. i kissed him back. we flowed together like water. like to puzzle peices fitting together perfectly. I kissed him my hand roaming his back and waist. he was perfect. his body fit perfectly with mine. his tongue slid into my mouth making me feel like I could die right now and never regret anything. He pulled away breathing heavily. a bead if sweat dripping down his hairline.

"jamie I-"

"jamie?" i said his tone ringing in my ears. He called me Jamie?

"Oh, sorry it just came out..." he looked down. I put my hand on his cheek and lifted his head.

"Its amazing. thank you." I said heartfelt like.

"your amazing." he said back lovingly. I kissed him swiftly. he pulled me back in for a longer more agressive kiss. I reveled in it. He made me feel alive. I put my hand on his hip and rubbed circles on his hip.

Treys POV:
he stood there rubbing circles on my hip. I melted into his touch. My stomach twisted with butterflys. he was perfect he knew exactly what I wanted. I held his hand. his hands were chalky yet kind and gentle. I turned him against the wall of the stall and started kissing him again.

"hold on." he said confusing me.

"is everything alright?" I asked.

"yeah Navi's calling me." He said picking up the phone. "yes Navi?"

"where are you?" I heard her say through the phone. I got a devilish idea. I began feeling up his sides and lightly kissing his neck on already existing bruises.

"Im-mm~" He stopped talking and looked at me "Im sick today." he managed to string out a full sentence.

"no your not come to theater." She responded. he let out a louder noise when I began kissing right above his collar bone. that must be a good spot. "james. are you ok?" She asked.

"y-yes I'm fine im just sick. like i said."
She let out an interesting "mhm sure" before saying "you and trey have fun ok? bye." then she hung up. I jolted my head up.

"did she just say-"

"yeah she did." james said.

"Does she know?" I asked.

"She guessed I'm pretty sure." He said.

"Oh," I laughed.

"She won't tell anyone." He laughed too. I kissed him again. he grabbed the belt loops on my jeans and pulled me closer. "Don't think I forgot about that little stunt you pulled while I was on the phone." He teased pushing me into the wall.

We walked back to the Theater. we pushed each other in the parking lot. "Jamie wait up!" I yelled as he ran ahead of me. I stopped in my tracks and watched him run ahead of me. I looked at him in awe. so this is love.

We got to his mom's car which he loved to call "His car". "Can I get a kiss?" He said leaning into me.

"What makes you deserve a kiss hm?" I asked teasing.

"Come on. One for the road?" I kissed him and then pushed him towards his car.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

F*CK FRIEND ZONE Av Monica Sahu

Allmän skönlitteratur

387 5 10
Angst & Fluff | First Love | Toxic Codependency Sexual Content | Light Violence | Foul Language Suitable for Adult Readers ONLY 🔞 Minors do not read...
28.4K 1.2K 41
Amy and Jack has been friends for years, and they also have a child together due to a drunken one night stand. However, despite having a blooming fri...
57.5K 1.8K 51
James parents was died when he was12,his aunt and uncle adopt him but they never treat him well they made him servant of their house they made him do...
24.3K 391 26
This story is about two people who fall in love but find that their time together is running out, fast.