Twist of fate

crysta09 tarafından

"I love you, Swara," Laksh declared, Swara, torn between emotions, resisted his advances. Ragini stood in the... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Part 1 - At the cliff top
Part 2 - Hope
Part 3
Part 4 - Drama
Part 5 - Accident
Part 6 - In the Darkness
Part 7
Part 8 - Before the Storm
Part 9 - Fight Back
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12 - Hurt
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 18

187 22 7
crysta09 tarafından

Sorry for the delay

Here is the next part

Hope you enjoy 

Drop comments and click on the star

show your support

@With love Crystal

------

They waited outside the operating theater, each passing minute felt like an eternity as they anxiously awaited news of Dada ji's condition.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the doors swung open, and the doctor emerged.

The doctor spoke, relief washed over everyone, Dada ji had suffered a minor heart attack but was now stable.

However, he would need to remain under observation for a week due to his age and the severity of the episode.

As the Maheswari family excused themselves and began to depart, Sanskar made a decision to stay. He couldn't leave without ensuring Ragini's well-being.

Meanwhile, Sharmistha and Swara bid their farewells, heading back to Badi.

Soon, Shekhar approached Ragini and Dadi, gently urging them to leave as well. He assured them that he would stay behind to keep vigil over Dada ji. Though Dadi was reluctant to depart, Shekhar insisted, emphasizing the need for her to take care of herself.

Sanskar offered to drop them home. Despite Dadi's reluctance, she agreed given the time of the evening and their exhaustion.

As Sanskar drove Dadi and Ragini back to their home, a heavy silence hung in the air, punctuated only by the occasional sound of the car engine and the soft hum of the night outside. Ragini sat beside him, her mind still reeling from the events of the day, while Dadi sat in the backseat, lost in her own thoughts.

Sanskar glanced at Ragini from the corner of his eye, noting the exhaustion etched into her features. He wanted to say something to comfort her, to assure her that everything would be alright, but the words caught in his throat.

As they pulled up outside the house, Sanskar turned off the engine and turned to face Dadi and Ragini. "We're here," he said softly, his voice carrying a hint of concern.

Dadi nodded, her expression weary but resigned. Ragini unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the car door, the cool night air rushing in to greet her. She turned to face Sanskar, her eyes meeting him in a moment of silent understanding. "Thank you," she said softly, her voice tinged with exhaustion and gratitude.

Sanskar offered her a small smile in return, his gaze warm and reassuring. "Take care, Ragini," he said gently.

After dropping Dadi and Ragini, Sanskar dialed Abhay's number, his mind still reeling from the events of the day.

Sanskar wasted no time in recounting the distressing incident at the Maheswari house, detailing the fabricated pictures and the subsequent health scare suffered by Dada ji. As he spoke, the gravity of the situation weighed heavily on his mind.

Abhay listened intently, his shock evident in his silence. "I can't believe this, Sanskar. Who would do something like that?" he exclaimed.

"That's what we need to find out," Sanskar replied firmly. "I need your help, Abhay. Can you look into this discreetly? We need to uncover who's behind these pictures and put an end to this before it escalates further."

Abhay nodded, understanding the seriousness of the situation. "Consider it done, Sanskar. I'll start digging right away," he assured.

Sanskar let out a sigh of relief, grateful for Abhay's support. "And Abhay, please, don't say anything to Rudra about this. He's still recovering, and I don't want to add more stress to his plate," he requested earnestly.

"I get it, Sanskar" Abhay promised before they ended the call, each determined to unravel the mystery behind the malicious scheme.

—-----------------------

The morning arrived, faster than anyone's anticipation

Dadi decided to visit and do a pooja for her husband's fast recovery

As she made her way out of badi, she couldn't escape the whispers that followed her like a shadow. A group of Marwari ladies exchanged hushed tones, their gossip threatening to pierce through her patience.

One of the ladies, oblivious to Dadi's presence, remarked, "Did you hear about Ragini and Sanskar? What a scandal!"

Another added, "Yes, I heard, How disgraceful!"

Dadi clenched her fists, struggling to maintain her composure. She took a deep breath, but before she could respond, the words spilled out. "Mind your own business! Stop spreading rumors!"

At that moment, Dida arrived, her presence was kind of unwelcomed

"Whom and all you'll shut Marwaran, now everyone is aware of your granddaughter's love affair" Dida taunted.

Dadi ignored her comment and stormed back home, her frustration palpable, Shekhar couldn't help but notice her distressed state. Concern etched his features as he hurried to her side.

"What happened, Ma? Why do you seem so upset?"

Dadi's shoulders slumped as she recounted the unpleasant encounter with the gossiping Marwari ladies. "They were discussing Ragini and love affair," she muttered, her voice laden with exasperation. "It's spreading like wildfire."

"I am worried, who will marry her now, first Laksh and now this, how does it keeps getting worse"

Shekar's brows furrowed in worry, but before he could respond, Ragini arrived, overhearing fragments of Dadi's conversation with him. Her heart sank as she pieced together the context.

—--------------------

As Dada ji lay in his hospital bed, his frail form a stark reminder of the recent turmoil, he mustered the strength to address Ragini. "I'm sorry, beta, for everything you had to go through because of me," he said softly, his voice filled with regret.

Ragini's eyes welled up with tears as she reached out to hold his hand. "No, Dada ji, please don't apologize. Your health is what matters most," she replied, her voice trembling with emotion.

Dadi stood beside them, her resolve firm despite the distressing situation. "We'll get through this together, ji," she assured him, her tone unwavering. "You just focus on getting better. I'll take care of everything else."

With determined resolve, Dadi made up her mind to put an end to the rumors and protect her family's honor. She knew she had to take matters into her own hands to ensure that Ragini's name wasn't tarnished any further.

Ragini remained by Dada ji's side at the hospital, as Dadi decided to visit the temple.

—-----------------

As Dadi made her way to the temple, her steps heavy with worry and her mind filled with questions, she hoped to find solace in the quiet sanctuary of the sacred place. Perhaps amidst the serenity of the temple, she could find the clarity she sought and the strength to face the challenges ahead.

Dadi stood in front of God, praying fervently for a sign or a way out. This time, it wasn't just about her granddaughter; it was about her family's honor as well.

As she finished her prayer and walked out, she spotted Sujatha and Sanskar on the stairs.

Sujatha appeared uncertain, expressing her desire to visit the temple and also to meet Sanskar. She wanted to confront him about the recent happenings, questioning whether there was anything going on between him and Ragini, and what his motives were.

Dadi was surprised to see Sanskar there, and at that moment, the temple bell rang, as if signaling to her towards the solution of the ongoing turmoil in their life.

Dadi pondered for a moment, then resolved to have a conversation with Sanskar. She approached him and Sujatha, who were both surprised to see her.

Dadi cut right to the chase. "Sanskar, what does Ragini mean to you?" she inquired, her voice tinged with concern.

Sanskar considered his response carefully. "Ragini is a dear friend," he replied honestly.

"Do you believe you can protect her?" Dadi pressed further, her gaze unwavering.

"Yes, of course," Sanskar affirmed with a nod.

"Then marry her?" Dadi proposed, catching Sanskar off guard.

Sanskar hesitated, feeling conflicted. "Dadi, I... I don't think that's right" he explained, shaking his head.

"Why, what's wrong with it,?" Dadi challenged, her voice tinged with urgency. "After what happened with Laksh, her life was turned upside down. Now, everyone is maligning her name with you Sanskar."

"Are you doubting Ragini?" Sanskar inquired, a hint of frustration creeping into his tone.

"No, never," Dadi replied firmly. "I trust her completely. But I won't stand by and watch her suffer any longer. If you won't marry her, then I'll find someone who will. I'll ensure she's married as soon as possible," she declared, determination blazing in her eyes as she left Sanskar to ponder her words.

"Why dont you agree Sanskar" Sujatha asked after Dadi left

Sanskar, feeling torn, hesitated before responding. "Ma, it's not that simple," he finally uttered, his voice laden with uncertainty.

Sujatha regarded him with a mix of concern and understanding. "Sanskar, I understand your reservations, but Ragini's situation is delicate," she urged gently, hoping to persuade him to reconsider.

"I know, Ma," Sanskar murmured

She continued, her tone heavy with concern. "As a man, you may not fully grasp how cruel society can be towards Ragini. Even if someone agrees to marry her, can we guarantee they'll treat her with respect?"

She further added "Parvathi Ji is determined to see her married, whether it's me or someone else,"

Sanskar's mind raced with conflicting thoughts, the idea of Ragini marrying someone else gnawing at him.

Sujatha noticed the turmoil in Sanskar's expression. "You have the advantage, Sanskar. You're her friend; you can ensure she's treated well. But can we say the same about the person Dadi will choose for her?" she reasoned, her voice tinged with worry.

Sanskar remained silent, unable to offer a rebuttal.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

74.4K 2.7K 14
**** Scene 1 Ragini(blushing) : I love Laksh Swara(excited) : Omg omg rago.. I m very happy for u.. I will help u in proposing him.. Dont worry he wi...
15.7K 1.1K 16
*Abhimanyu track* *serial track * *Raglak * "love is a beautiful Lie Life is a painful truth" that is what Ragini learned in this life time, yet her...
19.9K 1.1K 15
On our favorite bridge of swaRagini... They both are standing... "Ragini, I love you truly. I can't be far from you. accept me plz.." Laksh say...
1.5M 58.6K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...