Short Halal Love Stories

By xvxmpx

Delve into a captivating collection of halal love stories that exemplify the essence of Islamic values. From... More

||Her Loving Imam||
||His Tahajjud Prayers||
||A Wholesome Friday||
||Under the Olive Tree||

||Announcement||

31 3 0
By xvxmpx

Salam Muslim readers,

I am delighted to share this book filled with wonderful halal love stories with you. Although some fictional, each story carries valuable lessons to ponder as you read. Some emphasize the importance of sabr (patience), the essence of true love in Islam, and unwavering trust in Allah's provision.

May these narratives inspire and uplift you, reminding us all to trust in Allah's divine plan. May Allah bless us with righteous companionship in our lives, according to His will. InshaAllah! 

                                                                           وَخَلَقْنَاكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا 

                                                         "And We Created You in Pairs" 

                                                                         (Quran 51:49) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 1.4K 76
If you have read my Ninjago series, you might know I've been drawing various scenes and Y/n's gi for the seasons. Well, I have compiled them all (plu...
3.3M 268K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
221K 10.5K 24
•AU Modern Lams• What better way to get rid of your kid for three months than summer camp? That's exactly what's going through the mind of John Laure...
1.6K 128 4
Meri Dhadkanon Mein Teri Dastan Hai. Main Awara Lamha Tu Mera Mukaam. If it could be, in another world, Riya and Ranbir would fall in love with each...