Leeza

By jlverse

"Boom! The door opened with a bang. The shadow of a man appeared, holding a gun in his bleeding hand. The oth... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 6

14 1 0
By jlverse

That day, at home, he was continuously thinking about that boy. His words. His hatred towards him. Fear of losing someone, just because of a case of justice, couldn't leave him after the death of leeza.

"Baba aein hum koi film dekhte hain." She came towards him, who was sitting on a chair. 

"Hmm?" Sikander replied as if he just heard her. 

"Baba aein hum film dekhte hain"

"Mujhay nahi dekhni" 

"Baba, please na aaein hum dekhte hain. Kaafi achi film dhoondi hai mein ne. Purani hai thori. Aein na dekhte hain. Murder Mystery hai. Chalein uthein", she was continuously shaking him. 

"KIYA MASLA HAI?" he shouted. 

"MEIN NE KAHA NAI MUJHAY NAHI DEKHNI MATLAB NAHI DEKHNI SAMAJH NAI AATI KIYA TUMHE?" he shouted in such a loud voice that he was soon out of breath. Aina had bound her arms at the back and lowered her head. He furiously went inside his room without even looking at Aina and locked the door with great noise. She looked at the closed door.

Inside, Sikander opened his drawer. He shook the whole drawer and finally found what he was looking for. The bottle had a label SLEEPING PILLS. He took out as many as he could in a single turn and swallowed them without water. He then lay on his bed and soon fell into a deep sleep.

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

Sikander woke up. There was too much brightness everywhere. He opened the door of his room and was horrified to look at the living room. All the things were upside down as if an earthquake had come. But it didn't because he saw his Aina lying on the ground having blood all around her and that same boy standing with a gun in his hand. "I TOLD YOU SIKANDER SHEHERYAR" 

Sikander woke up. He couldn't breathe. He was shivering and sweating. His neck and back were in pain. Sikander opened the door in a hurry. His hands weren't working well either. He came outside and saw that everything was in its place. 

"Aina"  he called her.

"Aina" 

"AINA" he was looking for her everywhere. His breath still did not support him. 

"AINA KAHAN HO," he shouted. He was still shivering and continuously was trying to find her. He stumbled and fell. Tears were running down his face. He dropped his head into his hands. 

"Baba," he thought that he heard her voice. In a split second, he raised his head and saw her in the school uniform, running towards him.

"Baba, are you okay?" she saw his father crying. 

"Kiya huwa baba?" 

"Aina tum kahan thi?" he asked, taking her hands into his.

"Mein tou school gai hui thi" 

"Kiya? School? Tum ne nashta kiya tha? Tum ne baal banae thay? Tum school kese gai?" his father's instinct was coming back. 

"Baba school paas hi hai paidal chali gai thi aur baal aate hain mujhay thore bahut banane" 

"Tum ne mujhay uthaya kiun nai?" 

"kese uthaati aap so rahay thay" 

"Tou utha deti" 

"Uthaya tha baba but aap nai uthe" 

"Pehli baar tum mere bagher gai ho" he became sad. 

"Kuch nai hota baba. Aap bataein aap ko kuch khilaoon?" 

"Nashta. TUM NE NASHTA KESE KIYA?"

"Baba mujhay aata hai banana. Wo alag baat hai aap ne banane nai diya kabhi, " she said, standing up. 

"Kal Tuesday hai na mein tumhe school chorne se pehle bahar se nashta karaoon ga". Aina, who was walking towards the kitchen, stood still. 

"Baba kal Tuesday nahi hai. Saturday hai"

"Kiya matlab?" Sikander stood up from the floor. 

"Baba," she came towards him and held his hands. "Baba aap 3 din baad uthe hain aaj Friday hai" 

"Tum late kese ho gae?" A girl having dark brown hair and eyes asked a much younger sikander. 

"Zyada so liye tha"

"Tum? Aur zyada so gae thay? Hasao mat Sikander"

"Sleeping pills kha li thin"

"Kitni?"

"Jitni aik baari mein nikal sakti"

she applied the brake of the car as fast as she could. "Sikander tumhe pata hai na ye khatarnak hai bahut."

"Oh, please, leeza. Cervical pain aur insomnia ka patient agar so jae sleeping pills le kar hi sahi tou aise nahi kehte." Sikander said, and to hide his immediate regret of sharing so much with a girl whom he had just met a few months ago, he started looking outside the window.

"Baba araam se," aina said after seeing him stumble. 

With her voice, sikander came back to earth.  Tears started running down his face. 

"I am sorry aina mein ne tum peh ghusa kiya," he said, pulling her into a hug. 

"Ghusa? Kon sa ghusa? Mujhay tou yaad bhi nai, " she said, smiling.

"Rona band karein baba. Aein kuch khaate hain. KFC order karein?" aina asked while patting his head.

"Nahi ao hum ja keh khaatay hain" he separated her from him and she wiped his tears. 

"Jaein phir aap change kar keh aein hum jaate hain" 

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

"So you are 18 now, haan?" he said to Aina, who had her hands around his neck. 

"Yup," she said, giggling. Their height difference was just half a foot now. They just came back home after her celebrations. 

"Aik last gift rehta hai ab." Her eyes widened. "Bas karein na baba, mere poore room mein gifts hi gifts hain." 

"Nai is gift ko room mein rakhne ki zaroorat nahi paray gi" 

She tilted her head at this. "Aisa kon sa gift hai?" 

Sikander reached the pockets of his pants. "There you go." Aina  held the gift which was greeted with a scream. "BABA, WE ARE GOING TO ROME NOW FINALLY?"

"Yeah, we are. Mera humesha se plan tha keh jub tum 18 ki ho jao tou tumhe rome dikha doon. The motherland of your mother" 

"BABA, I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. IT'S THE BEST GIFT EVER. " she kissed him on the cheek. 

"KAB JANA HAI" 

"Tickets aap ke hath mein hain Bella" he was smiling and she was laughing. 

"OH MY GOD BABA KAL SUBAH?" 

"Yeah, kal subah. Go and start packing. Mein apni kar chuka hoon, " he said while sitting on the sofa. She ran inside her room and started packing all her stuff. Sikander opened his phone and saw a message. It was of his friend Ahmed, who was a police officer. "When are you leaving?" 

Sikander replied, "Tomorrow.. 7 am" 

He then threw his phone aside and touched the left side of his back. He was shot 2 days ago right there while going to the court by an individual who is still missing. From all the investigations, it was found that the target was Sikander Shehryar for a reason not known. He didn't tell Aina about this. The media channels that covered this news weren't given the name of Sikander, and they just reported by saying that a lawyer was shot in the court. Ahmed advised him to leave the country for a few days secretly so that he remained safe. 

"Aina mein andar ja raha hoon thori der sone. Wake me up at 3." The pain was severe, and he had to deal with it alone without disturbing her. 

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Note: I do not support KFC. This story is not set in the current time zone.

FREE PALESTINE

Hey everyone please share your thoughts and reviews about the chapter!!

Thank you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 408 8
"You didn't kill her Laksh. It was an accident. " Sujata says as she placed her hand on Laksh's shoulder. "One year, Laksh, one year, she is gone now...
20.5K 797 18
DARK ROMANCE "Sir, I am in a dire need of loan. Its very important, my friends life is at stake. I assure you I'll try my best to return the loan as...
12.8K 546 42
What if someone becomes your life without even your knowledge. When someone breaks down all the walls and snatches your heart away...... ...
103K 2.8K 41
PREVIOUSLY NAMED 'Maybe it was never meant to be...' "Why did you do this to me? WHY ME? AN ALREADY BROKEN girl? Why did you show me a fake world and...