The Mafia's Pure Desire

By _authormanpreet

"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards lig... More

Disclaimer
Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
IMPORTANT
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.

Chapter 23.

42.1K 2.9K 318
By _authormanpreet

Avayan left the house and went straight to his old mansion. Where Vipul was already waiting for him.

Vipul said, "He is very thick skinned Boss, neither is he saying anything nor is he leaving this world."

Avayan smiled sarcastically and reached the basement of the mansion, there was a man lying on the ground, he was unconscious.

He is one of the same men who had set a bomb in Avayan's car. One of the men could not tolerate his torture and then Vipul killed him on Avayan's order, but this man was still alive after so many months amid this torture. Because Avayan wanted him to remain alive.

But today perhaps his courage had also given way. But the purpose for which Avayan had kept him alive had not yet been fulfilled.

Avayan dragged a chair from the front and sat near the man but the man had no consciousness, seeing which Avayan signaled to Vipul. Vipul brought a water jug ​​and gave it to Avayan.

Avayan held the jug and threw the on the man's face with force due to which the man suddenly regained consciousness and looked around in panic.

When his attention went to Avayan, the man suddenly got scared.

Avayan bent towards that man and tightened his jaws said angrily, "Your friend has given up his breath a long time ago, now you yourself decide like him, do you also want to leave this world or live longer?"

At this the man got a little scared and looked down at the ground and said in his mind, "Sir, it would be better for me to leave this world because if I don't open my mouth, you will just kill me, but if I tell you anything, then he will also kill my family."

Pointing his gun at the man, Avayan further said angrily, "I have given you a lot of time, now either speak or be silent for forever."

The man bowed his head without saying anything and sat in front of him as if he himself was begging for his death.

Avayan closed his eyes in anger and in one fell swoop shot that man.

The bullet hit the man directly on his chest and he groaned in pain and looked at Avayan and said, "For which answer you are looking for me, just look around carefully, you will find the answer yourself s- si- sir".

The man collapsed on the ground and Avayan got confused after listening to him and his suspicion fell on Mr. Rana but then he thought that when this accident had happened, he had not had any kind of encounter with Rana. So it is not possible for Mr. Rana to be behind all this.

Thinking all this, Avayan walked out of the mansion and his guards taking away the dead body of that man.

One guard looked at the other, laughed strangely and said, "Today I had already arranged the wood, I already knew that today he would not survive. Boss will definitely kill him."

The other guard also laughed at this and said, "Wow, you have done a very good job, now let's finish this quickly." The guards take the dead body from the back door of the mansion.

Avayan used to kill anyone. His men cremated their dead bodies properly. And they used to do this only on his order.

Now only Avayan knew the reason behind this. All the men of his, however, Vipul too was very surprised by this. But he never had the courage to ask Avayan about this.

Avayan came out of the door of the mansion, there was an old building at a long distance from the mansion from where a man was keeping an eye on Avayan by pointing his gun at him.

Along with Avayan, the target of his gun was also moving. Avayan was about to sit in his car, the man shoot on him.

The bullet came straight to Avayan's right shoulder. All the guards around him quickly covered him. Everything happened so quickly that no one understood who fired the bullet at Avayan and from where.

On the other hand, as soon as the man fire, he quickly moved away. Vipul quickly made Avayan sit in the car. His car was bullet proof, hence there was no further danger to him in the car.

The guards started looking around but could not see anyone anywhere. Vipul also sat in the car and looked at Avayan's shoulder. He was bleeding profusely and was holding his shoulder tightly.

Vipul got very scared and looked at the driver he said, "Go to hospital quickly."

Avayan said angrily staring at Vipul, "Khanna! take the car towards home".

Vipul said, "But Boss, you are bleeding a lot, we have to go to the hospi-".

Vipul had just said this when Avayan started at Vipul with wide eyes and Vipul became silent there.

Avayan, while emphasizing his words said angrily, "Search every nook and corner, find out who did all this, I want at all costs the person who attacked 'Avayan Singh Rathore', that too not once but twice. Then staring at his wound he said, "I want that bastard Khanna".

Vipul said, "Yes Boss, I will find out". Vipul got down from the car and the driver started the car and leave from there.

Avayan reached home. Kaka saw blood his hand, he ran to him and said, "Baba, Baba, this- bl- blood-".

Kaka had just said this when Avayan placed his finger on his lips and looked at Kaka gestured, "Shhhh".

Kaka stood there silently and Avayan went to his room without saying anything further.

Kaka was watching him leaving with a slight moisture in his eyes. Kaka said, "Avayan Baba, what path have you taken, whose destination is only trouble and pain".

Avayan reached his room, he took off his shirt. And he took out the first aid box from the drawer and sat on the bed.

The bullet had just missed his shoulder. Because of which there was just one wound. Looking at his wound, he smiled strangely and said, "Shit man, you are very unlucky, the bullet just touched me and nothing happened to me."

Then, tightening his jaws, he continued, "Because nothing happens to me, it means that a lot is going to happen to you, so hide as long as you can, hide in your hole, because the day I come to you. After that day, you won't even be able to die peacefully, forget about living."

Even after suffering so much pain, there was not even a wrinkle of pain on his face, it was as if he was not feeling any pain. Because perhaps he had given up feeling the pain, Because he stopped feeling pain a long time ago. Now neither he felt his own pain nor anyone else's.

He was about to apply medicine on his wound when Nitya came there quickly opening the door. He stopped there.

Nitya was already very nervous and scared as kaka had told her about his injury.

But seeing the blood on his shoulder, she got scared more. She came to him and asked how he got this injury.

Avayan smiled a little seeing her, he shook his head and said, "Nothing, it's nothing."

Nitya was very scared after seeing the blood and his wound, she started crying.

She took the first aid box from his hand and then sat on the bed next to him.

She started cleaning his wound. While crying, she was cleaning his wound with love and comfort and was also blowing gentle blows.

But she was not able to do it well as she was starting to panic. Her hands, her lips were trembling. Due to her crying, her breathing started becoming heavy, because her crying had turned into sobs.

Her tears were not stopping. But she cleaned his wound and bandaged it.

Seeing tears in her eyes, Avayan lovingly pulled her towards himself and wiped the tears from her face and said softly, "Just tell me one thing Mrs. Rathore, rona apki hobby hai kya? Jo bat bat par rona shuru kar deti hain aap".

"Is crying your hobby? You start crying over everything."

Nitya did not react anything to this, whereas Avayan moved his thumb on her face and said, "I cannot tolerate tears in these eyes, even if it's for me".

She suddenly hugged him. He was a little surprised by her sudden hug and then with a smile he also hold her in his arms.

Nitya placed her head on his chest and took a sigh of relief. She closed her eyes and said in her mind, "I can't lose anything else. I can't lose you, you are the only one I have, if you also go away from me now. Then I will not be able to live, I will die Ava. Please don't leave me, don't ever leave me".

Nitya had not yet come out of her thoughts when his voice came to her ears, "I won't Princess".

Before Nitya could react, Avayan further said, "From now on I will never let myself get hurt because it hurts you and if you have tears in your eyes, I can't tolerate that".

They sat like that for a long time, he was trying to console her. Now she had also stopped crying but she was still very scared.

Nitya herself was unaware of the fact that she had developed feeling for him in her heart that she got scared as hell, that she was not able to breath properly after seeing his small wound.

But Nitya did not know that the wound which appeared small was not small. If the bullet had hit his chest a little below his shoulder, perhaps she would not have been able to handle what happened next.

Avayan got up from the bed and started going towards his ward room when he heard some noises from downstairs.

It seemed as if someone was continuously shouting loudly in the hall, Avayan stopped there and he looked at her for a moment, then went towards his ward room.

Down in the hall, Jaivardhan Ji, Dadi and Rajvardhan Ji were present.

Jaivardhan Ji was continuously calling Avayan angrily and at the same time Madhav kaka was being asked, "Where is Avayan, call him, I want to talk, go Madhav call Avayan".

Jaivardhan Ji had just said this when Avayan's said from the stairs, "Why are you shouting Mr. Jaivardhan Singh Rathore?"

Everyone's attention went towards the stairs. Where Avayan was standing with both his hands in the pockets of his pants and looking down at everyone and Nitya was also standing behind him.

Kaka left from there because now he did not find it right for him to stay here.

Avayan slowly came forward in his commanding gait and stood in front of Jaivardhan Ji and asked again, "Why are you shouting and with this your entire group what are you doing here, at my house?"

Nitya also came down to Dadi and she was about to touch her feet but stopped her by extended her hand. Nor was there any love for Nitya on her face today, it seemed as if she was very angry at Nitya.

Nitya turned back looking at her with disappointment, while Avayan was also watching all this. But before he could say anything, Jaivardhan Ji shouted further, "I had fixed your marriage with such a nice girl, but you broke the marriage for this girl, this girl-".

Then he turned his hand towards Nitya and said, "This girl Avayan, you married to this girl who can't even speak, why Avayan why? Can I know why you did this?"

"No", Avayan replied with just one word without any expression.

At the same time, Nitya got very scared due to Jaivardhan Ji's shouting and slowly started moving back.

Hearing Avayan's answer, Jaivardhan Ji became even more angry, and turning towards Avayan he said angrily, "I did not expect this from you Avayan, do you know how much we would have benefited if you had married Kiara, To our business-".

Avayan tightened his jaws angrily and said midway, "I don't need to marry anyone for any benefit, so keep this benefit of yours to yourself and get out of here".

Jaivardhan Ji shouted, "Avayan?".

Dadi also came forward and said in between, "Jai, calm down and Avu, tell me what was the need that you married a girl who cannot even speak."

"If Vikrant had not told us, we would have never known that Nitya could not speak". She continued.

Avayan's anger increased even more hearing her and he closed his eyes, rubbed his neck from behind, said, "Vikrant?"

Jaivardhan Ji took a deep breath, controlling his anger and said, "Don't forget Avayan, we are your family, at least we have the right to know why you married her".

Avayan laughed in a sarcastic way and said, "Family?". Then after pausing for a while, he continued, "Whatever happens in my life, happens only as per my will, this much is enough for you to know. And yes, make one thing clear in your mind Mr. Rathore, I neither need you nor this disgusting double-edged family of yours".

Jayvardhan Ji became enraged at this and shouted, "Avayan don't force me to lose my temper".

"And you don't force me to do anything that you can't tolerate.", Avayan said.

"Get out from here, and don't show me here from now on." He added.

And looking at Rajvardhan Ji standing behind, Avayan further said, "And yes Mr. Rajvardhan, tell your son to stay away from me otherwise it will not take me a minute to take him away from his breaths and you know it very well."

Rajvardhan Ji got a little scared hearing him. When Avayan turned back after saying this, he did not see Nitya anywhere. He was shocked. And quickly started going up from there to search for her.

Avayan had gone a little further when his attention went to the back side of the sofa, he stopped there.

Nitya was sitting very scared behind the sofa. She had placed her hands tightly on both her ears and hid her face in her knees to avoid the noises.

Avayan got scared for a moment seeing her like this because she had not had any panic attacks for the last one month, her condition had improved a lot, but today again he was seeing her in the same condition. He thought that had become free from her fear.

But today she was already scared because of his wound and now she became frightened after listening their scary noises and seeing his family's behavior towards her.

Avayan was removing her hands from her ears, but she was shaking his hands again and again. As before nothing was having any effect on her.

Nitya could only see darkness all around her. And she was distancing herself from him as if he was extending his hand towards her to hit her.

Seeing this condition of Nitya, Dadi, Jaivardhan Ji and Rajvardhan Ji were very shocked. Although Jaivardhan Ji had seen her in this condition before, but he too could not understand the reason for her getting panicked again and again.

Avayan hugged her tightly said, "Shhhh, relax relax, Don't be afraid I'm here Princess I'm here with you".

She kept pushing him away from herself, but he held her even more tightly. He started caressing her head to calm her down.

After some time, she started to calm down and with the same hands which were pushing him away from her, she held his shirt tightly below his coller.

Avayan picked her up and took her upstairs to his room. Everyone else just stood there looking at him.

Dadi looked towards Jaivardhan ji, but Jaivardhan Ji did not react further and then started looking upwards.

Even after half an hour, when Avayan did not come down from his room, everyone left from there.

Jaivardhan sat in the car, he said, "I don't know what has happened to him, he doesn't care about anything."

Whereas Dadi looked inside the mansion and said, "Calm down Jai, nothing will happen if you get angry like this". When everyone sat in the car, the driver started the car and left from there.

Dadi continued, "Sometimes two broken soules come together and complete each other in a way that no one else can, like these two are completing each other. And anyway, the purpose for which we wanted to get Avayan married is being fulfilled. All we wanted was to somehow fill the void in his life and he start living again and with Nitya that is happening very well."

"And let's face the fact, even if Avayan had got married to Kiara, would he have behaved with Kiara the same way as he has with Nitya? And would he have taken care of Kiara in the same way as he is taking care of Nitya, and you both forget about his marriage, it would not have happened if Nitya had not been there, Avayan would never get married, you both know this". She added.

Jaivardhan Ji said, "But Maa, that girl cannot speak, how will both of them live together, how can they-?"

Dadi interrupted him and said, "Jai, where the hearts are connected, there is no need to take help of words to express the emotions. Seeing Avayan and Nitya today, I am sure that both of them will take care of each other."

"And about us, we had lost Avayan along with Aruna ten years ago. Now no matter how hard we try, he is not going to come back to us." She added.

Saying this, she had tears in her eyes. Then Rajvardhan Ji placed his hand on her shoulder and said, "Maa everything will be fine."

Jaivardhan Ji said, "No Raje, nothing will be right now".

Avayan made her sit on the bed in the room but she was still not leaving Avayan's shirt nor she opening her eyes.

He caressed her face and said, "Just calm down, calm down".

Without opening her eyes, Nitya came closer to him holding his shirt and hid her head in his chest.

She just wanted to be with him at this time. She was taking deep breaths and also sweating. But still she did not want to separate from him.

Avayan, finding her in such condition always found himself very helpless.

And anger over this very thing was rising in his mind. He made her sit on his lap and hugged her to his chest.

✿✿

so here is the update hope you all enjoyed it.

Stay blessed and healthy, keep reading my Novel.😉

>Don't forget to hit the star button.

Thank you 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 182 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
56.6K 2.5K 36
#1 in wattpad hits........... Arjun Singh a richest business man whose first priority is his family...... His life always starts only with his brothe...
863K 39.2K 66
Home To You Description: The whole world knows about them from the outside . The Three heirs of Suryavanshi's were the most popular and handsome...