personal slave

By Girlfan7p

Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Tae... More

Information
character intro
2.
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
Announcement📢
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
🙃
49
50.
51
52.
😅🙃🤧
53.
54.
55.
56.

40.

13.6K 770 171
By Girlfan7p

.
.

With his heart racing wildly, Taehyung finally crossed the threshold into his brother's chamber. Every step he took was laden with longing, pain, and excitement, each emotion evident in the trembling of his limbs and the quiver of his breath. Oh, how he had missed his father, his mother—their absence a constant ache in his soul.

As he entered, he found them standing there, his parents, with arms open wide and tears glistening on their faces. Without a moment's hesitation, Taehyung surged forward, launching himself into his father's waiting embrace.

"Appa..." His voice was muffled against his father's chest, the weight of months of separation and longing pouring out in that single word.

"My baby..... Appa missed you so much.... " His father let out a muffled sob caressing his son's back.

"Omma.... Is sorry for not coming to you sooner.... " His mother said crying hard while jin was rubbing her shoulders in a assuring way.

"Omma, appa are you okay, did you get hurt somewhere... " Taehyung uttered while checking his parents up and down in search of any possible injury.

"Our wounds were treated.. A very good hearted alpha helped us.... " His mother informed while caressing taehyung's cheeks wiping the tears by her thumb.

"You are looking pale bub.. Did you ate,did you take care of yourself.... " His mother asked worriedly while Taehyung's mind driffted to the moment where the alpha fed him  with care and this  thought alone is capable of breaking him into millions of pieces.

"We need to leave from here.... Right now!... We can't stay here any longer.....it will be dangerous" Taehyung informed while looking here and there.

"Yes... Let's go.... Let's go back to our land... Our own place..... " His father added.

"NO!!... We won't go there.. We will go somewhere else... Somewhere far..... Can we go Appa.... Can we? " Taehyung asked desperately, he doesn't wanna loose his parents once again, he can't see them hurt. He knows if they go back to that place everyone could know where he is and everyone means jungkook also.

"We can bub.... I just want your and your brother's safety nothing else..... Ok... We are going to leave now..... Don't worry anymore bub... Your Appa is here... "His father deadpanned.

Taehyung nodded with teary eyes so as jin. Later they quietly made their way out from the palace from a secret door which was arranged by Namjoon himself.

Once they fully came out from there there was a vast forest, the only way to leave from this kingdom without attracting much attention.

Taehyung was holding his mother and jin his father when they stepped into the forest as they are still weak from injuries.Then there they saw a mighty alpha standing in their way with bloodshot teary eyes.

"Namjoon hyung!! You are here? " Taehyung asked in disbelief but still he was happy seeing the elder.

Namjoon glanced at jin with an unreadable expression where jin bite his lips with teary eyes, heart is overwhelmed with an unknown pain and longing for the person standing there, looking at him longingly.

"Son.... We are very thankful to you that you helped us this much.. If you ever need any kind of help Or favour from me.. Just tell me.. I will fullfill it right away... " Mr. Kim announced with a gentle smile.

"I feel happy to help you..... I just did what seems right to me... I don't ask for anything in return........ I am here to make sure you made out your way safely from here......... "

"Thank you son..I am grateful to you" Mrs Kim uttered.

"Thank you hyung..... You are the best person, the best brother in the world... I will miss you.." Taehyung hugged Namjoon, the alpha chuckled sadly and hugged taehyung back.

"Always be safe and healthy hyung.... You have a good heart let it be always like this.... " Taehyung sniffed at his hold.

After detaching from the hug taehyung gesture him to bend a little and whispered something in his ear which did something to Namjoon's expression, his seemingly gloomy face seems to be lightened up a little.

"Have a safe journey taehyung, Jin.... " Namjoon whispered while watching their retreating back. Jin turned back for the last time and smiled at Namjoon who smiled back with glossy eyes.

The family of four were midway in the forest when they heard some unusual sounds and scents around them.

They stopped in the middle.. "A-appa...... " Taehyung's voice quivered in dread.

However ,within a second a pack of six alpha attack them from everywhere, stood in a circle around them.

"Who are you... !! " Taehyun roared while giving a death glare to those smirking alphas.

"We are here to complete a single task.. Which is vanishing you four from this earth without a single trace." One of them announced with a wicked smile.

" I dare you to even touch my family... You won't reach home alive.... "Taehyun exclaimed with a growl.

The wolf gritted his teeth and Without any warning they transformed into their wolf form and attacked them.

Taeho and jin in a quick reflex transformed too and  attacked them back, tackling them into the ground.

" Taehyung... Take your mother and stay back... "Taehyun ordered while ripping one's head apart.

Taehyung did as he was told.. He was frightened but he vowed to protect his family that's why when he saw a wolf is going to attack his father from behind he himself transformed into his wolf and jumped over him, after struggling to fight the wolf back he finally bite his throat and killed him. It's a technique he learned from the training ground when he used to wait for the alpha there.

"Tae.... My baby.... Are you... Fine.... " His mother's crying voice ran in his mind as his mother talking to him with her mind link.

"I am fine omma... " Taehyung linked back with a huff.

"Tae... You are brave... " Jin praised his brother after finishing the last wolf alive. A proud smile crept on in his face after getting his brother's compliment.

"There are more.... We need to get out from here as soon as possible....... We need to run into our wolf form in that way we can run faster.. " His father informed and everyone agreed.

While they were running they can sense that they are being followed... So without westing any time they increased their speed. They ran like that for whole one day and finally stopped near a valley.

After changing into the human form they wore their clothes and had the little food they brought with them.

"Where are we? " Jin asked while looking everywhere in that place.

"I have some vague idea... But I am not sure.... " Taeho uttered standing beside Jin lookung down from the valley while taehyung and his mother was sitting their with his head leaned against his mother's shoulders. She is caressing his head in a soothing manner.

"And also the wolfs have stopped chasing us.... " Jin exclaimed with a thinking face.

"As far as   I  can think.... Um... This must be.. Jung territory.... The sworn enemy of Jeon's.. "

"WHAT!! " Jin widen his eyes in shock after getting the information gaining attention of his brother and mother who were in the verge of dozing of.

Even before they could open their mouth a troop of soldiers captured them and straightway present them in front of the king, King jung hoseok.

They were presented before the mighty alpha king. In the heart of his majestic palace, adorned with glistening jewels and towering marble columns, sat Alpha King Jung Hoseok upon his ornate throne. His presence commanded the room, every movement exuding power and grace. Clad in regal attire, his attire bespoke of his unrivaled authority, adorned with intricate embroidery and symbols of his lineage.

Alpha king jung hoseok. ^^

King Hoseok widen his eyes in shock when he glanced at Taehyun.... "Are you perhaps the king of black rose... Kim Taehyun.... " Hoseok asked in wonder.

"Yes.... I am..... "

"Everyone knows you are dead and your country got destroyed... "

Taehyun sighed in agony. The pain and cry of the people still rings like a mantra in his head.. Which made him feel like a failed king, a failed person... But he can't failed a father.. He vowed to himself.

"I have a request to made.... Can you please do me a favour..... " He said in a pleading voice.

"Oh!... Don't say like that..... You are elder than me.. And as a king I will everything I can help you with... " Hoseok  uttered politely smiling warmly.

"Can you give us a place to stay in your land... I want to live like a commoner, like a normal subject of your kingdom..... I am requesting you.... " Taehyun sat on his knees with clasped hand making everyone shocked there including his family who have tears in their eyes.

King hoseok immediately left his throne and helped taehyun to stand up  holding him by his shoulders.

"Don't kneel down.....I may be a king, but I don't like my elders to kneel down before me... " He said softly.

"You are more than welcome to live in my territory...... We welcome you and your family wholeheartedly.... " He smiled reassuringly.

"You can live here for the time being we prepare your house... And.... Won't you introduce me with your family.... " He chuckled.

"Oh.... Of course..... She is my wife, my mate.. Kim Nabi.. (Pointing at her).

She bowed and hoseok bowed back.

" My elder son Kim seok Jin.. And my little one.... "Kim taehyung... " Both of them bowed in respect and hoseok returned the gesture.

Hoseok's eyes linger on taehyung's face a brief moment before he was called by a official.

"She will show your chambers... I hope you feel comfortable here.... "Hoseok informed after commanding a maid everything. He even instructed her to take care of them as  a special guest.

" Thank you king  hoseok for your kindness... "Taehyun expressed his gratitude.

" Adress me as a son of yours..... It is my request... "

Taehyun chuckled and nodded wholeheartedly.

"Well... I need to leave now..... We will meet later..... "

And he finally left not before sparing a secret side glance to the omega who is smiling to his father... Unknowingly it also compelled him to smile.

***"

Ignore the mistakes 😁(😅I always do blunders with hoseok's character)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 57.3K 65
Jungkook is a true blood Alpha, who lost his mate in an accident. Taehyung is a rare male Omega, whose mate rejected him as a mate. . . . . . . . Wha...
2.1M 97.6K 53
Jungkook is a rare true blood alpha, the most possessive of his kind. Taehyung is a rare male omega who struggles to protect himself from other alpha...
54.4K 4.6K 31
[On Hold] Taehyung is a beautiful male Omega, sweet, kind, being the youngest of Kim's, he was spoiled to the core... His mischievous has no stop! Ju...
1.4M 79K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...