AZUR LANE: Reincarnated as JS...

Por poom36yu1

After dying because of the useless goddess she offers me the opportunity to start my life again in another wo... Más

REINCARNATE [1]
FIGHTING TEST [2]
GOT CAPTURED? [3]
INTERROGATION [4]
SAME AS ALL WAY [5]
CHOOSE DORM [6]
PORT PROTECT [7]
BOMB DISARMED? [8]
OPPOSITE SIZE [9]
AMBUSH [10]
KABEDON [11]
MONOLOGUE [12]
RESCUE [13]
NORMAL DAY [14]
CLOSE CALL [15]
ESCAPE? [16]
HIDE [17]
BROKEN OUT [18]
JOKE [19]
MIRROR WORLD [20]
DEBATE [21]
DUEL ELIT [22]
HOLE [23]
PUNISHMENT? [24]
DEAL WITH LOLICON [25]
A WALK [26]
ALL GOING [27]
INSIDE [28]
ALL SIDE [29]
PREPARE! [30]
FIGHT OROCHI FLEET! [31]
NUKE! [32]
LAST CHAPTER [34]

TAKE ON OROCHI [33]

295 13 14
Por poom36yu1

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

The girls are desperate to avoid being attacked by Orochi, no one wanted to test their durability against Orochi's cannons.

Meanwhile, Izumo approaches Orochi at full speed and then she jumps and attacks with her sword, hitting Orochi's barrier.

Izumo: Cut it!

Orochi: Fool, that barrier is capable of repelling all kinds of conventional attacks, that sword won't be able to cut it.

Izumo: Rule of nature!

In that moment, Orochi's shield breaks and the energy drops for a few seconds when the generator couldn't handle the energy overload that the shield was using.

Orochi: (Shock) Impossible, this can't be happening. I am invincible!

Izumo: You're not!

Izumo attacks and Orochi blocks the attack with her umbrella, causing sparks to fly from the collision of both weapons.

Orochi: Akagi! Help your dear older sister!

After a few seconds, she receives no response from Akagi. When she turns to see where Akagi was, she is very surprised to see Enterprise holding Akagi unconscious in her arms.

Enterprise: Good luck, bitch! See you later!

Then Enterprise runs out over the side of the ship while laughing euphorically because the operation was a success.

Orochi: (Furious) You bitch! You were a decoy!?

Izumo: Hehehehe.

Orochi: It doesn't matter, I'll be satisfied if I kill you and use your head as an example of what happens when you meddle in my path. I am stronger than you and have the largest displacement of any ship in the world!

With that, Orochi exerts force and pushes Izumo back effortlessly.

Izumo: What? What is this strength?

Orochi: AHHHHHH!"

In that moment, Orochi pushes Izumo far away and then she runs towards Izumo to hit her, but Izumo attacks her using a grenade launcher and then a sword strike. The projectiles did nothing to Orochi and Orochi grabs Izumo's sword with her bare hand.

Izumo: (Shocked) What? How could you stop her?

Orochi: Not bad, this sword is hurting me even though I stopped the momentum of the attack. Good knife.

Izumo: She broke it!

Izumo's sword snapped in half from Orochi's brute force, and then Orochi grabs her by the neck and starts pushing her towards the ship's edge.

Orochi: I'm tired of everything not going as planned. It's a pity you're my punching bag so I can unload all my anger, frustrations, and bad luck on you.

Izumo tries to strike her, but all the blows are evaded by Orochi. Then, with her right hand free, Orochi grabs Izumo's fist and starts twisting it. Izumo throws a knee to Orochi's abdomen, causing her to release her grip. Then both girls start hitting each other again. Orochi was somewhat slow but very resistant. Izumo manages to land some blows that would knock out anyone who received them, but Orochi remains unfazed by the hits. Then she jumps, and a plane fires several Exocet missiles at Orochi, but Orochi's hull remains undamaged.

Izumo: Why don't you just die already!?

Orochi: Hehehehehe... You can't harm me. Special Siren steel, dear. My hull was built with 40 cm armor.

Izumo: 40 cm? That's absurd. How can you displace such excessive weight?

Orochi: Siren technology, I can't say more. It's thanks to Siren technology that I can exist. No one can stop me.

Zuikaku had intercepted the scrolls that Kaga fired at Ayanami.

Kaga: Tch...

Zuikaku: Kaga!

Zuikaku charges straight at Kaga.

Kaga: A suicide attack? You're stupid!

Kaga fires several scrolls at Zuikaku, Shokaku is worried about Zuikaku, Zuikaku on the other hand is very determined and does not hesitate to attack Kaga. Zuikaku lets out a war cry as she cuts Kaga's scrolls, unfortunately one of the scrolls manages to hit Zuikaku on the head. Kaga smiles at the finishing blow, but she is then surprised to see that Zuikaku is still able to fight and continues sailing towards her at high speeds.

Zuikaku: I've had enough of your stupidity! Wake the hell up! 

At that moment, Zuikaku grabs Kaga by the collar of her blouse and pulls her towards her.

Zuikaku: First Carrier Division! KAGA!

And then Zuikaku forcefully headbutts Kaga. Kaga, upon receiving the headbutt from Zuikaku, staggers and falls unconscious for a few minutes. After a few minutes, Kaga regains consciousness and looks at Zuikaku, somewhat surprised.

Kaga: That was absurd, what the hell is wrong with you?

Shokaku: Don't you understand yet? They really want to save you.

Kaga, very surprised, looks at Ayanami, Javelin's friends, then at Zuikaku, and emotions start overflowing inside Kaga, and then she starts crying.

Kaga: I'm very sorry... please save Akagi-sama.

Zuikaku nods in response to Kaga's request and then she looks at the girls of Azur Lane.

Zuikaku: Azur Lane! Please, help us.

Meanwhile, returning to Izumo, she continues to play cat and mouse, with the difference that Izumo is the mouse trying to escape from Orochi. Izumo lands several blows on Orochi and then flees to prevent Orochi from catching her and subduing her. She tries all the tricks, mortar attacks, punches, and attacks using planes.

Izumo: (This isn't progressing at all. I can't defeat Orochi no matter what I do. The only way is to use a nuclear weapon on her, but I'm not sure if this is a good idea. By doing so, I could potentially spare my allies from the effects of a nuclear explosion; they could emerge unharmed from the blast, except for the Siren fleet. But if I do it, it would reveal that I also possess such a weapon and that I can use it without restraint. That means everyone would see me as a threat, and I'd face sanctions. I just want to live a peaceful life after this war.)

Then Izumo smiles as a spotlight shines above her head.

Izumo: (Whispering) [I want an F-35 to search for Orochi's chimney]

The planes start searching over Orochi while flying in STOVL mode for a more detailed search. In a short time, the planes found a chimney, somewhat hidden but visible. The planes sent the information to Izumo, and then she orders the attack on Orochi. The F-35s flew discreetly and dropped guided bombs on the target.

9 bombs entered through the chimney and then there was a massive explosion in the middle section of the ship, causing the vessel to shake violently. Orochi is distracted, giving Izumo enough time to run up and stab Orochi's eyes before fleeing.

Orochi: (Screaming in pain) AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! MY EYES! MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!

The other girls saw as Orochi's neon lights began to fade and they were somewhat relieved to see that a great mass damage was consuming their enemy. The Siren ships started to panic and broke formation.

Meanwhile, with Azur Lane, Unicorn reunites with the main fleet.

Unicorn: Illustrious!

Illustrious: Oh, it's you, Unicorn. What's up? Are you okay?

Unicorn: Yes, I have a request for all of you... Red Axis has asked us to help them defeat Orochi.

Wales: But as things stand, Orochi has already fallen.

Unicorn just realizes the sorry state of Orochi.

Unicorn: When did that happen?

Wales: A few seconds ago.

Meanwhile, with the Iron Blood fleet, they were facing off against the fleet of Tester clones. Hipper shoots down and takes down several enemy planes, while Eugen fights against Tester. Tester shoots at Eugen while she elegantly avoids Tester's attacks.

Then Eugen blows a kiss in the air to Tester, while Eugen's rigging devours Tester's rigging and Tester herself in the process.

Meanwhile, Yuudachi manages to see Ayanami and starts crying tears of joy at being able to see her friend. Yukikaze and Shigure also notice, so they approach Ayanami.

Yuudachi: (hugs Ayanami) Ayanami! I'm so glad you're okay!

Shigure: So you're alright, it's good to see you.

At that moment, Yuudachi notices Javelin and Laffey.

Yuudachi: AHHHHH! You're the one from that time! 

Z23: (disgusted) Why are you on Azur Lane's side? 

Ayanami: We can talk about it later, we need to stop the sirens. 

Hipper: That's what we've been doing! Can't you see we've been fighting the sirens for hours? 

Laffey: You're mistaken, let's fight as a unified fleet.

Hipper: Huh? 

Z1/Z23: What? 

Eugen: Fufufu, I see, so that's it... 

Tester: Are you done talking? I'm bored. 

Eugen: You should have attacked us while we were talking, why didn't you?

Tester: Interrupting an important conversation is rude. 

Z1: Wow, how elegant France is. 

With this alliance, both factions' fleet started receiving real-time information updates. This significantly increases the fleet's accuracy and avoids target overlap. As a result, mass-produced enemy ships are quickly eliminated, and we can also listen to the OP music while the girls fight.

The girls from both factions fight together like in the old times, because some of the girls knew each other, they formed a group like in the old times and defeated the sirens as they used to do before.

Zuikaku: Yes, there is no more rivalry. We all work together now!

To be continued

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.6K 301 28
After living a relatively peaceful life a military man and his sister reincarnate into the world of Azur Lane as two Fletcher-class destroyers from W...
15K 585 23
a young girl battling with her own struggles finds refuge in a ship but little did she know she was aboard a kansens ship
637K 14.2K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
15.7K 677 20
She awakens.. naked.. afraid.. confused.. within a large transparent pod.. She feels cold.. shivering and wet as the cryogenic sleep wears off.. "K-K...