The feeling of love.

Da anjaliarora97

Book #1 of series 'Game of destiny.' "प्रेम" Ajay Manholtra, once a sunshine soul, now a ruthless billionair... Altro

Before we start!
prologue ❤
Characters ❤
1. The beginning.
2. Sleeping pills
Not an update.
Character description!
3. Migraine
4. Holding back emotions
5. First meet!?
6. Tea break.
7. His mother's case.
8. Reports.
9. Dinner
10. Surgery?
11. Get married or let me die!
12. Alliance fixed?
12. Yes. I will.
13. Engagement date.
14. The family meet-up.
15. Contract X Date.
16. Ring.
17. Early morning tea.
18. Engagement.
19. First hug.
20. Him.
21. Haldi.
22. Mehndi.
23. Wedding.
24. The first night.
IG!
26. Halwa.
27. Reception.
28. Jasmine X Lavender
29. Taekwondo skills!
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!
30. The truth!
31. The breakdown.
32. Cooking?
Schedule.
33. Panic attack.
34. Honeymoon

25. Saree.

122 13 65
Da anjaliarora97

Read the note at the end!!! Please.

Please

Please read the note at end!!

Words: 2265

Ajay's POV.

I was sleeping when my eyes abruptly opened. I don't know why, i didn't get any nightmare but still i woke up.

I was turning and tossing on the bed, but when i was unable to sleep, i sat up. I glanced at watch that showed 1:23 in the midnight.

I was roaming my eyes across the room when i saw an unfamiliar yet familiar figure on the couch.

I panicked for a moment and then i realized who she is. My wife.

I looked at her and she was also tossing and turning on the couch. She wasn't able to sleep.

Itni si toh hai. Bada problem ho rha hai sone me.

Tu bhi bada hai, itne bade bed per kyu nhi so paa rha? My subconscious mocks.

Aahh! I screamed and face palmed myself mentally.

I stood up and went near her, she was about to fall, but before she could, i lifted her up in my arms and made my way towards my-our-her..... My bed.

I made her sleep on the bed, with blanket covering her tiny body.

And myself went to sleep on couch. I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable and neither I'm interested in sleeping with her on a bed.

I shook my thoughts and tried to sleep, when my gaze fell on her hands. Which was injured because of me. I stood up and i sat beside her, gently holding her hand and caressing the wound.

And what i did next, even shocked me.

I gently caressed her wound and.....and gave a kiss on her wound.

Maybe because of the guilt of hurting someone.

When i realised what i did, i quickly retreated back and went to sleep.

Next morning.

I opened my eyes from the jingling sound of her bangles and saw that she was in a bathrobe. Drying her wet hair near the dresser.

I woke up, she looked at me through the mirror with some emotions i can't decipher.

After a staring contest for 2 minutes, i broke the intense gaze and went to bathroom.

After taking a bath, i made my way towards closet and wore a three piece suit. And applied gel on my hair and wearing my watch i moved outside.

And just when i came out, i saw the epitome of beauty, standing in front of me, trying to wear a saree. But failing everything miserably.

She wasn't undressed, she was wearing a 3/4 blouse and a shape wear. Her hair was still a little bit damp, and no makeup. Her neck was adorned with a nuptial chain, and her hairline was red. She didn't applied vermilion yet, but still a little redness of yesterday aas there. Maa said to her to not was her maang, as we should not wash maang on the first day itself. She just washed her hair.

She trapped herself in saree and was about to fall when i rushed towards her and caught hold of her. I held her waist and her damp hair slapped my face. A shiver ran down my spine when jer cold bair skin came into the contact of my hand. I saw in her eyes, and she was staring at me with.....adoration?

We soon realized our position and backed off.

"Y-yeh kya kar rhi ho?" I cursed myself for shuttering in front of her on first day itself.

Priya's POV.

I woke up without my alarm. I looked at clock that showed 5:43 in morning. But what shocked me was that i was on bed.

I slept on couch right? So how did i came....

Ohh!

My eyes fell on my not-so innocent husband and then i realized how i came here.

I did some basic exercise my gaze fell on how he is sleeping like a koala.

I shook my head went to take a bath. After taking a bath i changed my hand's dressing.

How he had dressed my wounds? Stupid. He doesn't know how to do it.

After that i went outside and started drying my hair.

Suddenly i felt a gaze on me and then i looked my husband through the mirror. And the night- midnight incidents flashed in my mind. He must have caried me in his arms?

Soon he went to take a bath and i continued drying my hairs.

I wore my blouse and shape wear and then applied my moisturizer. Then my gaze fell on the most irritating and beautiful thing.

Saree.

I have to wear it!

I don't know how to but!

Ahh!

I started wearing it but after a struggle of 15 minutes, i failed miserably.

My mind was already pissed of!

Aun- i mean maa said to me yesterday to come downstairs till 8:00 but it's already 7:35. How I'm supposed to wear it in 25 minutes?

I was struggling when i heard the opening of closet door. I knew who it is.

I continued my struggle but numerous amount of butterflies flied in my stomach, sensing the intense gaze on me.

Soon i trapped myself in saree and i was about to fall when a pair of cold yet warm hand, encircled around my waist.

I sense his touch so i didn't flinched or felt uncomfortable.

Wait what!?

I stared at him and soon our eye contest came to a halt.

We back off and he asked, rubbing his nose,
"Y-yeh kya kar rahi ho?"

OMG!

Did The 'Ajay ruthless Manholtra' just Shuttered.

But i was pissed off so i replied sarcastically,
"Mai? Mai yaha bharatnatyam kar rhi hu! Wanna join?"

He looked at me with a done expression and sighed.

He is cu....

Shut the fuck up PRIYA!!!

"Mujhe saree pehen ne nhi aati!" i confessed, lowering my gaze

"Mai help karu?" He said and my eyes widened.

"What? No!" i exclaimed and stepped back.

"What? I know how to make someone wear a saree." He said and i looked at him with questioning gaze.

"Arre i mean i help maa to wear saree so i know!" He replied and my eyebrows became normal which i don't know when furrowed.

"No i can manage!" I said and he smirked.

"Yes! I know you can manage! Look at the time. It's already 7:40, ma called you down by 8 right? You can definitely wear a saree, do your makeup, wear jewellery in just 20 minutes." he said and sat on the bed.

I thought for sometime and reluctantly agreed.

He started helping me.

"Ajay yeh aise nhi hota!" i said when he was tucking the starting of the saree.

He glared at me and i stopped saying.

He continued making me wear saree but i couldn't shake of the new feeling blossoming within me. Thousands of butterflies erupted in my stomach when his hands brushed across my waist.

"Arre aise nhi krna hai!" i said. And he glared and at me.

"Shut up! Khud to saree pehen ne aati nhi aur mujhe pehenane nhi de rhi! Just shut up!" he scolded me like i was a 5 year old kid.

My ego got hurt.

"To kya karu? Mujhe maa ne kabhi sikhaya hi nhi!" but he interrupted,

"Maate! Please shaant rahiye! Aise baat karti rahogi to mai kaise pehnauga?" he said and continued making the plates.

"Ajay...." i was about to correct him when he glared at me and i kept a finger on my lips shaking my head like a kid.

He was about to tuck the plates in my shape wear when i said,
"Ajay tum sahi tareeke se toh pehena rahe ho na?"

He glared at me and left the saree. And the saree falled.

"What the fuck!" i exclaimed.

"Tumhe mai chup rehne ke liye bol rha hu toh samajh nhi aa rha hai! Ab khuh pehen lo!" he said.

My inner self was saying to fight to him, but i controlled my turmoil. And decided to maintain my composure.

"Sorry! Please ab meri help kar do!" i said like a kid and he glared at me and a smile broke on his face.

A genuine smile.

For the first time i saw him smiling. And he looks so charming, attractive, handsome, dashing and what not! My personal Hrithik roshan!

Attractive? Handsome? Wasn't he a bastard and rascal some days ago? My subconscious mocks.

So what? He is my husband now! I have full right to admire him.

He made me wear the saree and then i went near the dresser. I was combing my hair. The room was silent just the sound of my bangles was coming.

Suddenly my phone rang and i glanced at it. A genuine smile appeared on my face. Ajay was behind me admiring me the whole time. Nidhi.

I received the call and kept it on speaker on the dresser.

"Hello di! Hello Priya! Hii gadhi!" Three voices came from the other side.

"Hello ti everyone. And tum dono abhi tak mere ghar pe kya kar rhi ho? Apne kaam pe jao! Rani you're CFO of my office. Go!" i said.

"Chup bkl! Tere parents me rok liya! Well yeh bata wo gadha pareshaan to nhi kar rha na?" Sadhvi said and my eyes widened.

Ajay stood beside me and his eyes also widened. A mischievous glint was in his eyes.

Before i could stop sadhvi from saying anything, he rushed towards me and grabbed my hands from his one hand and turned me towards himself. Our chest collided and my waist hit the table. I was sandwiched between Dresser and him. My heartbeats skyrocketed by our close proximity.

All this happened so fast that i couldn't decipher. Before i could say anything he kept his free hand on my mouth. And shook his head stopping me from saying anything.

"Hello! Hello Priya are you there?" sadhvi said.

"Talk to her the way i say or else i will kiss you right here." he said and my eyes widened.

Millions of butterflies flied in my stomach and heat rushed to my cheeks.

Why the hell I'm blushing?

Our close proximity did something to me.

"hello priya? Kya hua? Mai aayu?" said Sadhvi.

"Nhi nhi! Everything is fine! I just zoned out!" i said trying to calm my racing heartbeat.

"Ooh! Mujhe laga wo kutta kuch kar rha hai!" she said and i just mentally facepalmed myself.

There was a devilish smirk on his face.

God this is so fucking embarrassing.

"Arre tu aise kyu bol r-rhi hai sa-Sadhvi!" i said and cursed myself in every language i know for shuttering.

"Aree tu kya bol rhi hai! Tu toh khud usse galiyate rehti hai!" she said and i just shook my head.

"Tell her that, 'What did i said!'" He whispered near my ear and his lips brushed on my earlobe.

I shuddered.

I shook my head but he just shrugged!

"Hello! Wo gadha aas paas hai kya?" she said.

"Nhi aisa kuch nhi hai! Um... Maine bhala use kab kya bola?" i said and bite my lips due to the embarrassment that is coming.

"Mai kya kaha? Tu bhul gyi kitni galiyan di hai tune use? Kutta, kamina, saala, haramkhor, bastard, rascal, mad...." before she could complete i freed myself and abruptly cut the call.

I turned myself towards him and closed my eyes in embarrassment.

He took slow steps towards me saying,
"Kutta? Kamina?...."

Before he could complete, i masked my embarrassment and said with little confidence,
"Saala. Bastard and rascal!"

He chuckled and backed off.

I braided my hair and applied little makeup with bindi and vermilion. Then i wore my earrings and went downstairs.

Chapter aesthetics : (jitne mile utne laga rhi hu. Khush rehna)

Hehe!
Kaisa laga?

Hope you all liked it!

Guys! Mai pighali abhi bhi nhi hu but i had to update.

It is so disheartening that a 16 hear old girl, who for the first time, made a decision in her life for herself, isn't getting appreciation or motivation.

When i uploaded 'Before we start' i thought that if 20 people will read my story, atleast 5 will vote. But, here after having 35 reads i can't achieve a small vote target of 10 votes.

I feel demotivated, upset and what not!

If someone don't like my story so please tell me what mistake i made.

Dialogues kharab hai? Story fast ya slow hai? Kya problem hai?

If you're reading till now so i wanna tell you that I'm not melted. But,
I have decided to take PCB in 11th and i don't want to pressurize myself in the beginning of semester so i decided to start my studying from next week itself.

And i have to be consistent.

Maintaining my social and personal life is hard but i will do it!

I don't know when and how much i will be able to update from next week so i decided to give some good amount of updates till 1 week.

I will try my best to give 2 updates of this and 1 update kf Replaced or destined but i can't promise anything.

And during exams i will take off. (compensation ke liye extra update de dungi!)

I need your support and motivation. Atleast tell me my mistakes so i can correct it.

Any doubts?

The kiss was unexpected isn't it? *grinning*

Kindly,
Vote,
Comment,
Share,
Aur kuch ho toh kar dena!

Radhe Radhe!
Yours Anjali💞

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.3K 313 23
Book #2 of series 'GAME OF DESTINY'. Madhav Rathore, 29 year old businessman who is known for his dedication and hardwork for his family business. He...
Lost | ✓ Da pαlαĸ

Storie d'amore

27.3K 2.3K 38
"Inaaya," he calls out, a certain urgency underlying in his tone. "Don't ever fall in love with me." She doesn't say as a moment passes between them...
1.9M 86.8K 56
This story needs to be edited. Highly edited. Read it on your own risk, there are numerous grammatical errors. Love y'all! "What the hell that is no...
26.4K 2.5K 16
ᯓᡣ𐭩 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐜𝐞 "𝑴𝒓. 𝑹𝒐𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒛, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕. 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏�...