For the love of coffee

Oleh Saphireblueelf

Yuri is fresh out of college trying to make a living. He aspires to be a photographer, working as paparazzi... Lebih Banyak

A month of meetings
Iced coffee
Negotiations
Deal?
A delightful dazzling day
Dinner?
Cooking together
A time to breathe
Polarized
Iced Cappachino
The smell of home
Ice magic
Hometown Hero
Diner date
Love on the beach
Endlessness
Flights and fancy
Home
Fated
Coming out
A wedding, a funeral and a future

Passions

13 1 0
Oleh Saphireblueelf

⚠️smut ⚠️

The wine came. Yuri watched as Viktor tasted what the waiter poured. He swirled it around in his mouth, before nodding. The waiter poured more into two glasses. He left the rest of the bottle to chill in a bucket of ice. With a bow, he walked away.

"That man, with the ponytail, he was your coach?" Viktor asked.

"Yes." Yuri flushed, moving his napkin to his lap for something to have his hands do.

"Hmm, he wasn't right for you. You need someone with a firm, yet tender touch. Someone, you can respect and love." Viktor laced the tips of their fingers together as he stared out at the glass windows.

Beyond the dark glass, was the ocean. The restaurant sat upon a cliff, over looking the large body of water. Waves crashed sluggishly against the shoreline. Viktor absently toyed with Yuri's fingers. Yuri watched the beautiful crafted face of the man, lost in his own thoughts.

"Are you ready to order?" A waitress came up.

"We will have the sushi platter for two." Viktor went on to order dips, sauces, salads and a few other things to go with the order.

"You are too much, sometimes." Yuri smiled softly.

"But you like it." Viktor grinned.

Yuri blushed, looking away. His eyes cast over the table on the other side of the room. Phichit sat with their old coach. He waved a chopstick at him. Yuri smiled fondly back.

"Tell me about yourself, Yuri." Viktor pressed.

"A secrete, something you never told anyone." He pressed.

Yuri blinked at him. Suddenly his mind was blank of anything he had ever liked, done or enjoyed. What did Viktor want? He gazed into the quiet blue eyes, waiting for his response.

"I really like pork cutlet bowls." Yuri muttered.

"Dear, I said something..." Viktor was interrupted by a flash of a camera. He turned to look at the person.

The man looked startled for being caught. Viktor laughed. He pulled Yuri closer to him, closing the distance between their bodies. Viktor tilted Yuri's chin up. Yuri didn't want to look at him. He knew this was only for show. Viktor needed to prove to his family that he had a good boyfriend.

Yuri didn't resist the pull to Viktor's lips. However, he did feel hallow as those soft, perfect lips closed over his. There was no tongue, no spark behind it, just a molding of their lips. Yuri almost felt cheated when they separated, after several more camera flashes.

The reporter went away. Viktor gave Yuri his full attention. Yuri sighed.

"Everyone knows that about me, though." He let out a soft giggle.

"I guess, no one really knows why I stopped skating. Viktor, I love the ice. I crave it every morning. It took me three years to stop training! I want to go back..." Yuri balled his free hand into a fist.

"Then do it. Make your senior debut." Viktor encouraged.

"I can't. No coach will take me. I threw a fit and left the ice." Yuri looked so ashamed.

"What if, I became your coach?" Viktor asked. The thought had flirted around his mind since that morning.

"No. We are only together for..." Yuri trailed off. He let out a sigh.

"I left the ice, because I gave up on myself." He admitted for the first time ever.

Without warning, Yuri's face scrunched up as he began to cry Viktor wiped the tears from his eyes, pulling the dark head down on to his shoulder.

"You didn't give up on you. You gave up on the magic of the ice, Yuri." Viktor kissed his bent head.

"Let me help you find it again." He pleaded.

Yuri lifted his head up. He looked at the soft glowing blue eyes.

"You already have." He insisted, reaching out to place a hand, tenderly, along Viktor's cheek.

Viktor reached up to take Yuri's hand down. "Then, follow me to the Grand Prix." He insisted.

"You're crazy if you think I could get there after so long!" Yuri chuckled.

"Lets be crazy together, Yuri!" Viktor held both of Yuri's hands tightly in his own. He gazed openly into the deep brown eyes.

"Yes." Yuri whispered, swept under the spell of those magnetic blue eyes.

"I will be your coach, and your teammate! We will go back to..." Viktor paused.

"No, you need to stay here. You need to win back your fans. See that they never left you. I will talk with Yakov!" Viktor nodded.

"But first, we have a date to attend." Yuri chuckled.

Their order arrived a few minutes later. Sitting so that half their body was pressed into the other, Yuri laughed at how bad Viktor was at using chopsticks. He fed them both, while Viktor gleefully pointed out what sauce he wanted his bite dipped into. They lost themselves in the other next to them.

Neither noticed how often people looked at them. They missed the amount of phone camera's snapping their pictures. So absorbed in the other, they didn't even notice when Yuri's old team left for the night. The two had finished their food, had dessert and were sipping tea, locked in their own little world. That was until he manager came back informing them that the restaurant was closed.

Yuri apologized as he leapt up. Bowing, he reached for his wallet. Viktor stilled his hand, lacing their fingers together.

"I am paying, Yuri." He cooed.

Turning, the stunning silver haired skater was about to pull his own card out. The manager held up his hand. Viktor looked at him confused.

"Your bill has been settled, please allow me to escort you to your car." He offered, gesturing for them to come along with him.

"But, who paid our bill?" Yuri asked.

The Manger said nothing as he walked them to the door. When he reached it, he turned to smile at them.

"Beat him," Here he pointed to Viktor.

"... and win the gold you deserve, Yuri Katsuki." The manager beamed, shoving the door open for them.

The chauffer of their car, held the back door open. The two men glanced at each other, before rushing to get inside. Yuri fell against Viktor as the door closed behind him. The long, elegant hands of the skater, lifted the doe eyes up to gaze into. He smiled softly, for one moment, before kissing the soft, tender lips.

Yuri gave himself to the kiss. He wiggled closer to Viktor, as their mouths melded closed over each other's. Their tongues danced together, while Viktor slid his hand up under Yuri's shirt. The soft moan that escaped the dark skater made Viktor want more. He shifted, pressing Yuri into the soft leather of the seat. His hand dipped from the warm, silky skin down over Yuri's hip.

One finger traced the seam of his trouser leg, until it reached Yuri's thigh. Viktor squeezed the tender inside of Yuri's thigh, at the same time, he sucked his tongue into his own mouth. Yuri moaned louder this time. His body shifting, as he tried to dodge Viktor's wandering hand, yet still stay connected to his lips.

Viktor pulled back. He gazed deeply into the soft brown eyes.

"Yuri, I want to be your first." He whispered, putting all the sincerity he could into those few words.

Yuri was lost in a daze of lust. He could think of nothing more perfect than that. He reached out his own, shorter, less elegant fingers. They almost looked crude beside the grace of Viktor Nikiforov!

"Yes, Viktor! I want you to be..." His words were stolen from him as Viktor moved swiftly to join their lips together once more.

His hand palmed over the growing bulge in Yuri's groin. Yuri mewed as he arched his hips forward. Viktor was skilled. He wanted Yuri to enjoy every second of what was to come. Pulling back, he twisted around.

"Take us to the beach." He ordered the driver.

The man was good at his job. He said nothing, as he expertly mannered the car along the streets of Yuri's hometown. Viktor, knowing his order would be taken care of, returned to the waiting man under him. He undid the zipper of Yuri's pants, while kissing his eyes, cheeks, nose, tracing his way down to the jawline. Yet, Yuri still had some surprises in store for Viktor.

He pushed the light haired man back. Stroking his cheek, Yuri gazed into the dark, lusty eyes. He leaned forward, ripping Viktor's short open. Yuri straddled the skaters lap. Viktor watched with fascination, as the thickened fingers slid over his pearlescent like skin. Yuri's touch was like nothing he had ever encountered.

The warmth of him, the uncertainty mixed with the aggressive act, was all too thrilling for the silver haired lover. He moaned as Yuri's fingers found his nipples. Yuri gazed in wonder at Viktor's face. It was twisted in a grimace of pain, but delighted.

"Touch me more, Yuri." Viktor pleaded.

He took one of Yuri's hands, guiding it down to where their groins almost touched. He pressed Yuri's hand fully against his throbbing crotch. Yuri jerked a little, but didn't pull his hand away.

"Mmmm, yes." Viktor purred.

"Can I, do..." Yuri's voice stuttered to a stop.

Viktor's eyes were half closed.

"I am your molding clay, Yuri. Do anything you want with me." Viktor smiled seductively.

Yuri nodded, his face a mix of wonder, amazement and a little terrified. All of it sent Viktor's head reeling. Tentatively, Yuri closed his fingers around the top of the bulge in Viktor's pants. The darker male leaned forward. His tongue flicked over the exposed nipple. Viktor sighed out a gasp.

Yuri stilled, then pressed forward. He pressed his lips around the hard nipple, sucking and twirling his tongue around it. Viktor arched moaning out, as he forced his hips up to press he growing erection tighter to Yuri's hand.

"We are at the beach sir. There is a secluded area to the left." The driver stated.

"Come with me, Yuri." Viktor pulled the younger man from the car.

Their clothes rumpled, the salty cool air touched their over heated skin. Viktor laughed as Yuri slipped in the sand. They lost their shoes in their haste to get to the mountain of rock that would take them from prying eyes.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.3K 125 15
HIGHEST RANKINGS: 71 in anime crossover 1/18/19 179 in yurionice 12/31/18 82 in ice 12/31/18 --- Yuri Katsuki wasn't very interesting until Viktor Ni...
43.3K 2.3K 18
When Otabek was given his first assignment in the Introductory Carer Program, he naively assumed that his debut case would be an easy one. Instead, h...
32.2K 1.1K 24
(story cover and name credit to @lilzistrash) Yuuri and Viktor are in high school and have been friends for 5 months. They have feelings for each oth...
3.3K 90 14
This is a Vikturi fanfic And boyxboy so if you don't like then don't read. Viktor is a prince who can't seem to find his soulmate and is in the close...