Animalverse - The Search for...

By CrossoverWeasel16

When Eliza was thinking about her big sister Debbie Thornberry one day, she started to feel the need to look... More

Must Find Her
The Voyage
A Humpback Reunion
G'day At Last!
Sydney Y'all
Pig Hunt
Kidnapped
Perth
Him
Monster Escape
Sandstorm Escape
Red Valley National Park
Donkey Hunt
New Trust and Deadly Escape
What's Next

Reunion

7 1 3
By CrossoverWeasel16

Lincoln and Eliza were seen looking for clues regarding Debbie and Beth. However, that wasn't long until they found something. It was a camp with 2 people here. There was a young girl, who was only wearing short pants, a polo shirt, and boots. A blonde woman with similar clothing walked to them too. However, that's when Eliza saw who they were. 

Eliza: Debbie? Beth?

Both: Eliza?

That's right, a tearful reunion ensues as they hug each other. Lincoln could see that it was indeed Eliza's widowed sister and niece too. Lincoln prefers to just let his human friend have her reunion too.

After that, Eliza introduces them to Lincoln. He was nervous, but can see that these are Eliza's family. He then goes off to look for his love interests and cousins to see what they were doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
23M 803K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...