๏น•แด€ส€แด› | ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐ฑ ๏ฟฝ...

By HikaruSenpapi

โ™ก ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ. (Slight) ๐˜๐š๐ง... More

00 | DISCLAIMER
01 | ADOLESCENCE
02 | OMNISCIENT
03 | ร‰MERVEILLER
04 | ร‰BLOUISSANT
05 | HIRAETH
06 | TOSKA
07 | SOLACE
08 | SERENDIPITY
09 | ASTROPHILE
10k Special: Traveling with da boyz!
10 | ETHEREAL
11 | DELICATE
12 | APRICITY
13 | DOMESTIC

14 | REDAMANCY

1.1K 90 35
By HikaruSenpapi

" Dear Cupid,
Next time hit us both.. "
ᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| Chapter XIV |

REDAMANCY, a love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you; the act of loving in return.

Since that day, you've done nothing but to be atrociously generous to him, too forgiving, a slice of heaven in this hell called earth.

A blond haired boy walked his way in the abundant pasture covered with wild grasses and flowers, his now long hair swayed with the breeze of the wind, gently.

" Kaiser..!! Don't go too far.. it's- "

" Sir Vernon..would you be dear and leave me be...? "

Vernon's gaze softened at the boy's plead, kaiser was down this days due to your urgent departure to japan, the boy is crestfallen, as if his other half wilted, decayed even.

" As you wish, call me if you need anything.. "

Kaiser sat himself under the oak tree, clutching his heart, his breath was ragged. He was trying so hard not to burst into tears Infront of the butler, afraid that Vernon might report to you and disrupt your business, he'd be burden to you, then what? you'll abandon him. it scared him that his blood stream ran cold.

You were kind, too kind that it angered him. how can you be so kind? Are you like that to others? So that they can take advantage of you. His blood boiled with intense fury, his knuckles whitened gripping it until it bleeds, his flesh covered with scarlet blood dripping on the white higanbana underneath him, staining it, the white pearly petals cascading like snow was now covered with his wretched blood.

Can't you see how people look at you? They wanted you, they wanted to take you as their own. And you don't even care! How..how can you be so...

" You were truly a flower among weeds and thorns.."

Since the day you left, his heart pounded against his ribcage like a mantra, did you finally gave up on him..? he heard it through his ears as his tear ducts drowned with tears, you cradled him as if he was the most fragile jewel you've ever touch and he couldn't even mutter how much he loved you, whispering sweet nothings to you when you're in a deep slumber.

You left him to play soccer. Is that it..? Yes..you told him that your love for soccer was inevitable that you'd never trade soccer over anything.

" I hate soccer, I despise it. " He spat it into his heart.

But because it's the only way and his only chance to make you come back into his arms again, he'd play for you.

He will be so great at soccer that you'd never leave his side ever again. He'll never let you go.

He fumbled for his phone, tucked inside his pocket, the pad of his warm fingertips glided over to the screen.

" Hey Vernon, can i borrow your boyfriend for some time..? " Kaiser spoke gently, with a teasing manner.

" Of cour- WHAT?! I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean..I-i don't have a boyfriend clearly-!! "

" Hmm.. are you sure vernon..? you're fumbling with your words I might- "

" Fine. I'll talk to him, but what is it for If I may ask..? "

" Oh.. nothing just itching to play soccer..is all "

" Is that all you got..? "

Ichihara scoffed wearily gazing down at the kneeling teen, trembling, covered in dirt and sweat, tears and bruises painting all over his face.

" Aren't you a bit harsh... Ichihara..? " Vernon tensed up, sternly.

" Oh please Vernon.. this is nothing compared to what has m/n has to endured. " Ichihara slurred.

Kaiser's eyes widened, you, you have to endured all of this..you got hurt, your delicate skin, your bruised up body, you trembled.

Because of that stupid soccer..?

He gritted his teeth, his bruised up face, dried blood gashed his lips like painting, he felt his body malfunctioned, but the molten anger coiling inside of him kept him breathing.

" Do not hold back on me, we're not done until I said so.."

" Very well then. "

It's been months, seasons has passed and not a single hair of you, he's almost 16 and yet.. it's seems like the winter died with you, ephemeral.

He missed your touch, the way your soft flesh creased when he press down the pad of his thumbs gripping your hips holding you close, peppering kisses all over you.

Kaiser requested the caretakers of his home to decorate the garden with the azure pallette of flowers accordingly, the dangers of the gentle sea, the interiors of the villa was also adorned with diamonds and regal ornaments that signifies a royal, an emperor.

His blond and sand like hair was now stained with the bluish sapphire, sea like, paired with his cereulean irises, his neck embellished with blue roses.

He promised to himself that he must not see you until he was the greatest.

" Kaiser was improving day by day, wouldn't it be necessary if he took a rest..? " Vernon asked the Ichihara on his input.

" I couldn't even if I wanted too, he's too stubborn for his own good, clearly not the same boy who was timid and petrified.. he changed. "

" I guess you do have a point but.. "

" Stop worrying too much won't you? He's kaiser after all~ "

Ichihara thought he was slicked sneakily snaking his arms onto the butler's lean waist only to be smacked with a heavy hand, almost offensively.

" WOULD YOU QUIT THAT-!? "

The sound and resonating of the air conditioning, whirling, decreasing the humid temperature of the room there he stood, multiple screens was opened, multiple photographs of you, in different perspectives, his lips curls into a grin.

" Don't worry mein liebling.. we will see each other soon.. "

Your body jolted up, the signals of you brain collided at a single stream and shooked your heart, your eyes widening, your chest heaved as you felt broad arms snaking up on to your hips, pulling you back again to the soft cushions of the mattress, pillowy even.

" Tell me, why were you awake at this godly hour.. mi corazon? "

" Sae..? "

Your breath hitched at the sight, sae's arms rested on top of your tummy sliding it down to the dip of your waist, gripping it tightly, his face plushed against the pillow, his tired teal eyes gazed at yours almost tenderly, until your voice was muffled, your face was smudged up onto his lean shoulders, resting his chin on your head, inhaling his calming sent, he was warm, were you this intoxicated..?

Sae's toned and lean body glowed within the city lights behind him, making a halo, sculpting every crevices of his body and muscles, your eyes trailed down on to his navel, the toned muscles adorned his stomach, the blanket draped over his waist line almost like it's teasing you, a flush crept on to your face.

" Done staring..hm? "

" Couldn't stop even if wanted you."

A/N‼️

[ Unedited ]

- don't forget to comment for motivation miloves💋

- WASSUP AGAIN MILOVES (My writer's block is finally disintegrating into ashes)🙏🏽🙏🏽

- M/n is a bop y'all ✋🏽✋🏽✋🏽

- SAE THOUGH I mean.. it's sae..🧎🏽🧎🏽🧎🏽🧎🏽⁉️

- The gays are back at it again😞😞‼️

- Jokes aside, thank you for all the support It means a lot to me, you mean a lot to me honestly Ilysm, Thank you for being here 💗💗‼️

- Btw how y'all liking the story so far..?

- ( Got the urge to write today because of Alien stage bro..you don't even know.. )

- Will publish the chapter 15 later~ ( I got class rn omfg)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.5K 49
"You think I'm your dog you can walk around on a leash?! Think again, peasant, I play my way" As a striker and egoist, it is their job to be the best...
63.5K 1.6K 13
edit : this is a piece of shit DO NOT READ. โ” โ JUST LOOK AFTER THOSE WEAK BOYS FOR ME โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ†ณ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก a soccer girl gets fo...
91.9K 4K 32
"๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐Š๐„๐๐“ ๐€ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„... ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹." -๐ˆ...