Claimed by The Beast (LGBT Bi...

Par CameoLover93

SONS OF ANARCHY meets BREAKING BAD... but make it GAY! *** Young and naรฏve, Everett's prefere... Plus

Cast List, MC Terms, and Warning
1 // Built Like A Gladiator
2 // Kitten, Part 1
2 // Kitten, Part 2
3 // Alpha Energy, Part 1
3 // Alpha Energy, Part 2
4 // Phone Number
5 // Come Over
6 // Desire and Fear, Part 1
6 // Desire and Fear, Part 2
7 // War
8 // Strictly Physical
9 // Moods
10 // Feed The Demons
11 // Good Boy
12 // Prince Charming
13 // Possession
14 // The USB
15 // Fire
16 // Ambush
17 // Rejection
18 // Blackmail
19 // Run Boy Run
20 // Location
21 // The Motel Room
22 // Mine
23 // Heavy Petting (Censored)
24 // Daddy (Censored)
25 // The Biggest Flirt
27 // A Man Has To Die
28 // Match Met
29 // Traitor
30 // Mercy
31 // Bear
32 // Meeting
33 // A Role To Play
34 // The Trap
35 // Always Claimed
36 // On His Knees
37 // Low on Luck (Censored)
38 // Light'em Up
39 // Whatever It Takes
40 // A Costly Mistake
41 // Alone
42 // Home
43 // Vibes
44 // Before The Storm (Censored)
45 // Long Distance
46 // Pigs
47 // Mind Made Up
48 // Broken Hearts
Announcement

26 // One Taste

1.2K 36 2
Par CameoLover93

KNOX'S POV

Knox slams his drink down on the table and storms off in search of Everett, who is no longer standing by Finn at the grill.

Josie couldn't have been in charge of inviting people over today because if she had been, Hayes Mitchell wouldn't be here right now. He works as a washer at The Angel's Lounge, The Fallen Angel's strip club, and cleans some of the dirty money that comes in.

The kind of money that's unrelated to the bills patrons toss at the dancers who flex their skills on stage.

Not only is Hayes one of the best at what he does, but he's also the biggest fucking flirt Knox has ever encountered. The brazen fool had nearly lost his life trying to make a pass on Josie before Gavin had claimed her as his Ol' lady. Hayes' horniness knows no bounds, and gender never mattered to him. Knox is certain Hayes would fuck a brick wall if it spoke to him nicely and had a hole for his dick to go into.

Regardless, he's a dead man walking if he made a move on Everett.

"Hey. You seen Everett around?" Knox finds Mason sitting underneath a tree with a woman on his lap and his iPad in one hand, their eyes glued to the screen. "He was with Finn earlier by the grill, then I blinked, and he fucking disappeared."

"Check the house," Mason mutters, not even bothering to make eye contact. "I think he got wet and then left to change clothes or something."

Knox's posture stiffens and his brain stutters to a halt at the word wet. When he speaks again, his voice comes out low and rough. "He got wet? The fuck is that supposed to mean?"

Mason finally looks up to read the room when Knox kicks at his feet to get his attention. He swallows hard and sits up straight, Knox's icy stare making him fumble over his words.

"He was standing by the, uh... the cooler getting a drink or something, and then... I think I saw him talking to Hayes, or maybe it was somebody else, when the football went flying in his direction and knocked his drink—"

"I heard enough. Thanks." Knox turns on his heel and stalks toward the backdoor of the clubhouse, both hands clenched into tight fists.

His mind races with unsettling thoughts as he shoves his way through the rowdy crowd. Of course Hayes used this opportunity to get closer to Everett, one of the few people at the cookout who Hayes hasn't shared a bed with.

Just the thought of Hayes and Everett being together right now, and all alone at that, fuels a surge of possessive anger within Knox that makes him see red. Knox isn't worried about Everett entertaining Hayes because he knows where Everett's loyalty lies. It's Hayes who's the fucking problem. Him and his laid-back attitude and those stupid green eyes that he works as part of his gentleman act.

Thank God Hayes' appearance leans more toward I Work in Corporate America than Look at Me Wrong and I'll Shoot You, because then Knox might actually have some competition to worry about, given that Everett apparently has a thing for bikers, or rather, Hayes could also be considered...

Competition to kill. Knox enters the clubhouse and takes the stairs two at a time to get to his bedroom. Unless Hayes has a death wish, Knox shouldn't find him lingering around there.

That doesn't mean the universe doesn't get off on fucking with him.

The distant echo of Hayes' laughter, light and carefree, spurs Knox to move faster. His boots thunder against the floor as anger pounds in his temples. He turns another corner and begins crafting an apology to offer Gavin for the inevitable outcome that's about to happen—him killing Hayes on the property for being a horny prick that crossed the line.

Everett belongs to Knox. Everyone knows this. And surely Everett told Hayes as such. Surely he...

"I fucking knew it'd only be a matter of time before you tracked me down," Hayes laughs. He's leaning against the wall opposite of Knox's closed bedroom door, one hand shoved in his pants pocket while the other holds his cell phone up to his face. "Did you know they made pet cameras so you can watch your fur babies when you're not at home? Milo, my dog, just—"

"I don't give a shit about your dog," Knox interrupts. "Why the fuck are you up here when you know this portion of the house is off limits?"

"I really don't understand why he likes you," Hayes says, rolling his eyes. "Everett and I were bonding over our shared love of True Blood when a flying fucking football came out of nowhere and knocked his drink out of his hand. His shirt got wet in the process, so he came up here to change it. I merely followed."

Knox raises a questioning brow. "Without him knowing? Because that's really fucking weird."

"Hold on, why are you trying to make it sound like I'm some sort of creep?" Hayes asks, offended.

"Doesn't matter how it sounds when it's the truth." Knox walks toward Hayes at a measured pace, his voice steady despite the inferno blazing in his eyes. "If you touched him at any point today..."

"You'll what? Kill me? I don't think Gavin would appreciate that." Hayes smirks. "I'm the best washer on your team. No one can flip money as fast as me."

"You're expendable," Knox replies. "And Gavin knows where to look for a replacement."

Hayes feigns a pained expression while placing his free hand over his heart. "Why do you have to be so mean to me, man? Everett and I are just friends. I haven't even asked him for his number... yet." Hayes chuckles, purposefully stepping out of line. "Besides, he's too soft for someone like you, isn't he? What ever happened to Scar? Did he finally get bored and leave your ass? Shame it's taking Everett this long to do the same."

Knox cracks his knuckles.

"Oops. Did I go too far?" Hayes continues.

Knox takes another step forward.

"Is this one of your intimidation tactics?" Hayes puts his phone away, trying and failing to look unbothered as Knox enters his personal bubble. "If you try to kick my ass for befriending Everett, then you'll only confirm what he's afraid to accept."

"And that is?" Knox asks, calmly.

"That you're a monster with no self-control," Hayes says. "Hell, you'll actually be doing me a favor. You'll push his pretty little ass right into my arms—"

Knox's patience finally snaps.

He moves with the quickness of a striking viper, delivering a slap so vicious that it sends Hayes crashing to the ground with a loud thud. The man must be a masochist because he wears a bloody smile as Knox stands above him, one foot pressing down hard on his chest. The wild expression on Knox's face speaks more than a thousand words.

It's one thing for him to be disrespected in his own home. It's something else when the disrespect gets thrown at Everett.

"You clearly think this shit is a game, so I'll say it one more time." Knox shifts his weight, applying even more pressure against Hayes' chest, successfully wiping the smug grin off his face. "You." And more pressure. "Are." And more pressure. "Expendable." Crack! "Oops. That sounded like it hurt. Did it?"

"You m-motherfucker! I think y-you just broke one of my fucking ribs!" Hayes screams, both fists pounding against Knox's calf and foot. "Get the fuck off me and fight me like a man! I'll kick your fucking ass, you big son of a bitch! Let me up right now!"

"You're more of a joke than a challenge," Knox laughs. "But if you want to die today, that's fine by me..." He removes his foot from Hayes' chest and immediately snatches him up from the ground. The man tries to fight back for all of five seconds before Knox spins him around and puts him in a brutal headlock that cuts off his air supply. "I could snap your fucking neck and end all this right now, but you don't deserve to go out that easy, so I think I'll listen to you suffer for a little while longer—"

"Oh my God, Knox, stop! What the fuck are you doing?" Everett appears and grips Knox's biceps, tugging hard and accomplishing nothing. "Jesus Christ, he's turning red! Let him go before you kill him! Knox?!"

"I know where you live, motherfucker. This isn't over," Knox whispers near Hayes' ear before releasing him and turning around to face Everett. "Did he touch you?"

"Did he what—" Everett starts, but Knox grabs him by the arm and pulls him back inside the bedroom, leaving Hayes sprawled out on the ground in the hallway desperately gasping for air. "What the fuck is your problem right now? You almost killed him!" Everett yells after Knox locks them inside the bedroom. "And what is this about him touching me? No one has touched me today except for you."

Knox drags a hand down his face, trying to calm the rage still boiling inside him. "Hayes is a horny little bastard that is out to fuck anything that moves. He went too far and showed me his true colors just now," Knox explains. "He can't be trusted, and until I speak to Gavin about his behavior, I don't want you talking to him anymore." And then he quietly adds, "Not like he'll be seeing anyone again after tonight."

Everett blinks, visibly confused. "Listen, I just came up here to change my shirt because I spilled my drink on it. I had no idea Hayes was even out there. And I don't know what he said to you while I was in the bathroom, but I do not want that man. Not in any way, shape, or form. I'm with you, remember?"

Knox is silent while Everett reaches out to grab his hands, rage still simmering beneath the surface as Everett slowly links their fingers together. Their gazes remained locked as Everett takes another step forward, removing the space between them.

Seconds turn into minutes, and soon the red haze Knox had briefly succumbed to while arguing with Hayes gradually recedes. Knox's breathing slows, his heart rate steadying as he focuses on the sensation of Everett's touch and nothing else.

"I'm yours," Everett softly reiterates. He releases one of Knox's hands to trail his fingers up Knox's arm as a different kind of fire consumes them. "Now put the beast back in its cage and kiss me so I can prove it."

Knox obliges. He rests one hand on the nape of Everett's neck, the other wrapping around Everett's waist as he leans down to press their lips together.

It's an unhurried kiss, slow and deep and explorative. When Knox's grip tightens on his neck, Everett moans in approval, his mouth further parting. Knox takes advantage of the moment, slipping his tongue inside to get a taste. One is never enough, though. Not when it comes to Everett.

"We're not going back outside. Not for a while," Knox says between licks. "Need to get you naked. I'm done fucking talking." Everett shivers when Knox grabs a handful of his hair and tugs, pulling his head back to fully expose his neck. "I can show you better than I can tell you," Knox whispers against Everett's skin before nipping at it with his teeth, not deep, but hard enough to cause Everett's nails to dig into his shoulder. "You still trust me, kitten?"

Knox pulls back to look Everett in the eyes.

"Yes," Everett answers with a breathy moan. "What are you going to show me?"

"That you're mine," Knox replies, his eyes darkening with lust. "I've already told you, but I haven't exactly shown you. I haven't proven it. Haven't solidified it. And actions speak louder than words, right?"

Everett's eyes widen as he grasps the implications of Knox's words. "Please. I-I want it."

"Then say it..." Knox kisses him again, the hand around Everett's waist now moving to unbutton his jeans. "Let me hear you, kitten."

"Make me yours," Everett says. "I want you to fuck me."

. . .

Reading Author's Notes is important.

Please refer back to the one posted at the end of Chapter 23: Heavy Petting to understand WHY this book has censored mature scenes. The uncensored version of the next chapter, Covered In It, can be read (for free) on a new platform called Réam.

the link is in my Wattpad bio

Thanks,
Amy 💕

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2M 26.6K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
146K 8.8K 39
Riley Steele, an omega soldier, is ready to do whatever it takes to get accepted into a special unit in the army full of alphas, and the people stand...
502K 13.5K 36
โœ”COMPLETED โœ” Description: So, what do you do at 14 when you've been kicked out of the only home you've ever known? What do you do when you call you...
777K 32.3K 45
Veronica "Ronnie" Nash never thought that she would turn to her mother's old love when she faced trouble. But, when Ronnie is facing certain danger a...