{best completed stories}

By torishi329

on hiatus I'm so so sorry but I didn't have the motivation to continue and I didn't want give half-arsed rev... More

masquerade kiss
the quirky tale of april hale
stupid cupid
handcuffs, kisses, and awkward situations
late summer rain
yeah, i hate you too, sweetheart
dead and not buried
finding love in a coffee shop
the boys are back in town
skittles & science
the breakup formula
aftershocks of kiss cam
cherry knots
believe me, i'm lying
gold rush
my wattpad love
$$ the stripper $$
hey, beautiful
the perfect duet
not exactly romeo & juliet
mailboy
the shy girl has a gun
seth hayes and the naked girl
his heroine
her list of kisses
the boyfriend plan
playing therapist

the girl who wrote the dating manual

638 7 2
By torishi329

author: xXForever_LoveXx

summary: 

Ever since Candice Sinclair started college, her life has consisted of books, studying and classes. She's never had time for romance, but she doesn't believe in love, anyway. Brought up in a life where true love didn't exist, she lost hope in ever finding her Prince Charming. That is until she meets Chance Ryder, who is sweet, charming, perfect, and different to any boy Candice has never met before. The only difference between Candice and Chance? Chance is a hopeless romantic. The only problem? Candice has no idea how to love. But Chance is determined to teach her. But, as Candice soon learns, there is a reason they say love is hard. But will Candice find the true love she didn't think existed? Or will she have her heart broken? There's only one thing she knows: She has absolutely no idea how to date. And she'll need all the help she can get.  Candice Sinclair is officially... The Girl Who Wrote The Dating Manual.

comments:

My goodness, why doesn't this have more read or votes? Give this one more love! Seriously, it has so many twists and unexpected bumps. The ending is a cliffer but a sequel is on-going. Though, a warning, if you ship Chance and Candice, you might want to hold off reading the sequel for now. Excellently written and many of her other stories are worth checking out as well. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4K 36
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
170K 2.2K 47
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
67.1K 3.1K 73
❤️
276K 19.5K 147
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...