Te Amo

By noemiexbooks

8 teens are invited to a YouTube show called play town tv. Some are already acquainted with each other and so... More

00
01

02

4 2 0
By noemiexbooks

𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹𝓎
𝐄𝐩.𝟐

don't mind my errors💋

grl.ashanti
Monday 13/11/2024
[ 2pm ]

niyah was about to come to ashanti's place. the girls planned they would just swim and chill all day.

ashanti got into a bikini waiting for niyah to arrive. her door bell rang and she went to go open it. instead of seeing one girl she was met with the group group.

"suprise." kash tried clearing the silence.

ashanti couldn't turn them back so she let all of them in. she lead them to the pool area and everyone got comfortable. she was getting drinks when malik joined her in the kitchen.

"you look beautiful." he complimented ashanti making her blush. he picked up the packet of chips and walked behind her.

they walked outside and put the snacks on the snack table. she made sure there was music and everyone was having the a blast.

malik had his phone out when she saw him talking to his phone. "are you live?" she asked with excitement.

"yes, wanna come-" was already next to him. "hey everyone, for those who don't know me i'm ashanti."

"my girl." malik mumbled so no one could hear him but ashanti heard but not quite right.

"so these bitches decided to trap my place and eat all my snacks. im not trynna clean all this up after so who free i pay." she winked. "i'm joking before y'all twist up my words." she laughed.

user: you so pretty.

user: ashanti bae, when you dropping on youtube.

"im definitely dropping today, i have to post my october montage even if it's november."

user: guys look at the way malik is looking at her.

user: replied to user: brooo i was about to say he's so mesmerised.

"why you staring?" she turned to see malik looking at her. he ignored her and just smiled.

"what's making you smile? and stop staring." she felt her ears heat up.

"guys i think malik is lagging?"

user: no babe, he just found the love of his life.

user: babe no, he just admiring his soulmate.

"malik push her in the water, she's been dry all the time." isaac says swimming out the water.

"no, don't do that please no. i just installed my hair." she pleaded holding his phone tight.

malik got up and tried grabbing his phone but she held it tight so he wouldn't want to push her in. "malik nooooo." she pleaded.

the phone was set free and put on the chairs.

destiny held the phone up facing the camera towards the two that where battling each other.

ashanti tried pushing malik away but because he was tall and she was short he was winning. "i'll do anything you want malik please."

user: their height difference is actually crazy

user: this is sooo cute to watch

user: #ashalik

user: my parents fr.

he stopped. "anything?"

"yes."

"nah." he said pushing her in the water.

ashanti made sure to keep her head out, she quickly caught her breath and made her way out the pool. she run towards malik who also hasn't gotten in the water.

she caught up to him and hugged him so he could get a little wet. "i hate you." she sighed letting go of him.

he grabbed her arms and pushed her back in. "i know you don't."

"ew." she said letting go of him.

malik followed behind ashanti who took his phone back. she read the comments and answered the ones that held questions.

"i met malik 2 days ago actually" she answered.

user: y'all act like you've known each other for years.

user: i wanna write a book about them!

malik grabbed his phone, "y'all making her yap to much bye ya'll." he chuckled ending the love. malik and ashanti sat on the same chair and just watched their friends play around.

@jrmalik story

grl.shanti liked your story

678 678k liked your story

REPLIES

user: she's pretty

user: just make your account her fan page atp.

user: after kora i love this for you

user: you levelled up man!

user: now drop a song

user: malik she is soooo beautiful what

user: downbad already🧎🏽‍♀️

@grl.shanti
liked by jrmalik, luv.niyah, kayla.cc and 867 453 others.

COMMENTS

kayla.cc: mind you shanti was supposed to be making us food

itgurldestiny: boo boo 😓

luv.niyah: i'm about to expose these two.
user: please doooo
user: omggg

jrmalik: 🤸🤍
liked by creator

load other comments

i left my chain at your place

i know, i'm wearing it

wowww, you don't even ask you just
wear it

is there a problem malik sky scott?

woah my full name??😓
there's no problem.
wanna ft?

sure but i'm doing my night routine so
if i'm quiet just know that.

idc now answer the phone

incoming call from malik🤍
accept      decline

ashanti answered the call and put her phone by her vanity. she watch as malik had his gaming headsets on and was focused on the screen that displayed his game.

"what you playing?" she asked.

"cod." he answered.

"call of duty, im sure i can beat your ass i'm good."

"now don't come out here thinking you can survive 2 seconds in the game." he chuckled.

"watch me, imma come over and we can play. winner buys the loser clothes or whatever the loser wants." ashanti suggested.

"bet bet, i hope your card has cash cause there's only two things i want but only one cost cash." he said.

is sparked something in ashanti's head but she ignored it. she didn't want to be over thinking about what he had just said. she removed her makeup and did her skincare routine.

she had to step away from the camera to changed for appropriate reasons.

"you know, i have seen it all so come back in the frame." malik says looking at the camera.

"don't bring your nasty shit here, i'm not doing that."

he chuckled not trying to make it seem like he was demanding it. so he just sighed and went back to his game.

the two talked all night and even slept on call.

A/N my favourite people tbh, i need to spic things up💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
498K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
84.4K 2K 48
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘‚๐‘… ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘–๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๏ฟฝ...
176K 5K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...