Fated~ {Yuno x Fem Y/n♧}|| Bl...

By ImDeluluAndi

"We were Fated to be from the start?" Y/n Vermillion a carefree, free spirited, lazy and flirty Royalty bein... More

♧1: First Meeting
♧3: Potential
♧4: Which Squad?
♧5: First day at Golden Dawn
♧6: Its The First Mission
♧7: Its The First Mission 2
♧8: Its The First Mission Last pt
♧9: Trying to make up
♧10: Another Mission Already
♧11: Diamond Mage
♧12: Defeated in the end?
♧13: Surprised unknown appearance
♧14: A Demon & A Spirit
♧15: Change of Plans
♧16: The Wizard King!?
♧17: Being a true Magic Knight
♧18: Attack on the Royal Capital
♧19: Battle at Royal Capital ends
♧20: At what cost is this
♧21: Meeting some Black Bull members

♧2: Muscles are Hot

678 17 0
By ImDeluluAndi

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"You cannot be serious" 

"I am. I don't wanna bother having that much attention to me so have the position. I have no plans of battling it out with you Lemiel" 

"You.. but you did help in the attack!" 

"And?" 

"Scarlette you're too carefree!" 

The red haired smirk as she moves to caress his face.

"Isn't it a great attribute, Wizard King hm?" 

Lemiel looks at her in shock before looking away before shyly looking up at her.

"It is." 

_______________________________________

Y/n and Mimosa was getting ready to leave but was saying there farewell to the two boys. 

"I'll be waiting for you at the entrance exam Y/n!" 

Y/n looks at Asta a bit surprised at his words but smile at his determination.

"That's gonna depend on if I will take the exam Asta" 

"Why won't you?!" 

"I just have no desire for it"

"And us Royalties are given a choice to just ask a specific squad we want to join if we get good words about ourselves."

"WHOAA THATS COOL THEN WHY DONT YOU DO THAT Y/N"

Y/n moves closer to him covering his mouth.

"Shh don't shout" 

"I think you should join Y/n.. " 

Mimosa says this out of nowhere in a quiet tone. Y/n looks at her sister tilting her head.

"Not you too Mimosa" 

"But you're amazing even without your grimoire before sis I think you'd be great as a Magic Knight! and.. if we ended up in the same squad we can be together and spend time.." 

Y/n's eyes soften at Mimosa's words and suddenly a voice made them look at the direction.

"If you have power then use it to protect others."

Yuno says out of nowhere looking at Y/n. She smirk as she wraps her arms around his arm.

"Eh you want to see me again Yuno~"

Mimosa was stunned as she tries to get y/n off Yuno but failed. Y/n smile playfully poking his cheek.

"Come on admit it and say my name!"

Yuno looked at her with stoic eye before grabbing her arms and pushing it off him gently.

"Your strong. I want to see how you do in the entrance exam."

He then looks away from her.

"So you should go Y/n."

The last bit startled Y/n because he actually said her name as she asked. A smile form on her face.

"Heh you said my name. I like how you say it Yuno"

Y/n teased before hearing a voice.

"Lady Y/n and Lady Mimosa your ride is here!"

The two sisters nodded as they waved at the two boys.

"See ya in six months Asta"

Mimosa says shyly and Asta smiled in response and nodding.

"Mhm see you both!!"

"Bye Cutie Asta and Handsome Yuno~"

Y/n says with a playful smile waving at them then wrapping her arms around Mimosa so the two girls walk together.

"They are fun"

"Then become a magic knight!!"

"That don't exactly mean I'll see them but... It would be fun to see more of these upcoming people aiming to be a magic knight"

"But if I'm doing this then I prefer to do the exam like everyone else. Much more fun and to see where it gets me"

Mimosa looks at her with sparkly eyes and nodded.

"Yeah! But I already decide on which squad I'm joining so I have no desire of participating.."

"Golden Dawn right Mimosa?"

"Yeah! I like the squad they're all so cool!"

"Our cousins would definitely be sad about that choice Mimosa"

"I know but I have already decided!"

Y/n nodded at her words.

"I'll just see where my abilities gets me when the time comes. It'll be so much fun!!"

{ 《《《《《《 ♧♧♧♧ 》》》》》》 }

Six months went fast. Y/n decided to take the magic knight entrance preparations seriously. She had trained the whole time along with her sister.

Shes excited to see whats to come. While with Asta and Yuno. They had finally arrived at their destination.

As they enter lots of citizens were cheering for them.

"Good luck future Magic Knights!!"

"Do your best!!"

"THANK YOU!!!"

Asta shouts back with a big grin on his face waving at everyone. While Yuno was fast walking away from him.

'I have no clue who he is. No clue. Just a random guy.'

"HEY SLOW DOWN YUNO!!"

Yuno doesn't respond and continued walking ahead of him not acknowledging his presence.

When they were inside the venue. Lots of eyes landed on Yuno's grimoire.

"So his the commoner that received a four leaf clover!"

"Thats just a coincidence. A commoner can never be a magic knight."

"But..."

Lots of people had at least one bird around them. They're birds who flock around people with low magical powers.

Yuno did not have one single one on him. In comparison of Asta with quite a lot flocking him like his food.

"IM GONNA FRY YOU BIRDS!! STOP FLOCKING ME!!"

Asta shouts as he tried to outrun them but failing. Everyone was laughing at how hilarious he looked.

Asta continues trying to get rid of the birds but was stopped when he bumped into a big tall buff man.

He looks up at him and a sweatdropped on his forehead seeing how intimidating he looked.

'No I shouldn't judge a book by its cover..'

"Um.. are you a participant too?"

When Asta said this. It earned a glare from the big man. As he grab his head and easily picked him off the ground.

"I'm gonna kill ya brat. I'm gonna count from 10 so pray."

"10."

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

'IM DEAD!!!'

Right when the man was about to say 5. A sudden voice was heard.

"YAMI-SAN!!!"

Y/n shouts excitedly as she jumps onto his back.

"So manly and hot.."

Y/n exclaimed touching Yami's big buff muscles. The big man sigh deeply as he lets go of Asta finally.

'I thought I was dead...'

Asta thought this to himself breathing unevenly from what just happened. Then Yami went to grab Y/n to face his direction right in front.

"You never change you brat"

Y/n looks at him with a smirk.

"Just you wait Yami-san when I'm older. In adult age I'm gonna be coming after you~"

Y/n says with a teasing tone and winked at him. Yami was left dumbfounded before flicking her forehead.

"Brat. Why are you even here?"

"I'm here for the entrance exam!"

Everyone was surprised at this. She was so blunt about it and the way a Squad Captain is talking to her shocked everyone too.

Suddenly the fireworks went off. So Yami now had to go.

"Goodluck bratty princess"

Y/n smiles and nodded at his words. Yami then leaves them. Asta looked at Y/n with sparkly eyes.

"Y/n you know that scary dude!?"

"Mhm!"

"Where's Mimosa?"

Y/n smiles and points at Mimosa who was sneakily watching from the sidelines.

"She wants to watch without worry of attention"

"Isn't she popular like you?"

"Of course she is. Way more than me since I rarely made any name of myself besides being called some type of prodigy"

"And your saying that so bluntly wow"

Y/n and Asta laughed together while Yuno was still quiet and stoic as usual. Except he did gave glances at the two.

'Idiot.'

Someone then spoke which startled Asta and Y/n.

"Hey there! I'm Sekke Bronzazza nice to make your acquaintance"

"Hey!!"

Asta says with his usual friendly smile while Y/n looks at him sensing something fishy.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 679 70
Vanellope is a 15 year old girl who came to Hage Village at the age of 5 after her hometown was destroyed by a foreign enemy. She was raised in the s...
19.5K 634 30
An eight year old survived the night of (L/n) family downfall. She flee to another region, from where she was taken in by Julius Novachrono, the 28t...
70.5K 2.1K 24
" 'It'll be easier if we fly there. Where is your broom?" I felt awkward. 'Errrrr, I don't have one. Not that I know how to fly anyway," He...
353K 10.5K 91
❝ 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗛 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗙 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨. ❞ ︻ 🏿 ➤ a black clover one - 🏾...