๐‘บ๐’•๐’š๐’๐’† | ๐‘จ๐’“๐’š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘บ๐’Š๏ฟฝ...

By Witch_Cynthia

๐‘ด๐’Š๐’…๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‘๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’–๐’‘, ๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’” ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’…๐’“๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐‘ช๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘จ๐’„๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•๐’”

๐‘บ๐’•๐’š๐’๐’†

63 4 0
By Witch_Cynthia

Samantha Smith famous and just stupid. So of course she is going to send out joking Instagram shit on her private account. Talking about how she would love to play Aryan's love interest.

Sadly it wasn't on her private account. So it was out for the public to see. Which ended with it being seen by Aryan and the rest of the Percy Jackson cast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.3K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
6.4K 90 10
A bunch of oikage one shots and some others rare ships might be in it but I'm not sure yet. These characters and pictures are not owned by me and a...
1M 63.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
68.2K 4K 14
Losing Newt was too much for Thomas to bear, but what if he doesn't have to let go quite yet? - "I just keep seeing your face looking down at me and...