The Scooby Doo's Stilinski

Cranethingszfandomm Γ‘ltal

(πš—) π™±πš›πš˜πš˜πš”πš•πš’πš— πš‚πšπš’πš•πš’πš—πšœπš”πš’ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš”πš’πšŒπš”πšŽπš 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πš‹πš’ πš‘πšŽπš› 𝚍𝚊𝚍 πšπš˜πš› πš‹πšŽπš’πš—πš πš‹πš’... TΓΆbb

Cast
prologue
ACT ONE
A/N
A/N

The Scooby Doo's Stilinski

3.1K 88 36
Cranethingszfandomm Γ‘ltal

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

THE SCOOBY DOO'S STILINSKI

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

✮✮✮

Let's split up and search for clues, gang !

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

⋆。°✩₊☾₊✩°。⋆

I'm not the person that my dad wanted me to be

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⋆。°✩₊☾₊✩°。⋆

A Poly Fred Jones and Daphne Blake story

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

JUST FRIENDS " HUH? WELL " JUST FRIENDS" DON'T STEAL SECRET GLANCES AT EACH OTHER. " JUST FRIENDS " DON'T GET JEALOUS WHEN THE OTHER TALKS ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE. " JUST FRIENDS " DON'T GET BUTTERFLY'S FROM EACH OTHER. JUST FRIENDS DON'T HOLD EACH OTHER LIKE THAT

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

☆。*。☆。

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 ? :

𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔! 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏-𝟐 :

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏-𝟐 :

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏-𝟑 :

𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 ? :

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗢𝗕𝗬 𝗗𝗢𝗢'𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗞𝗜

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⚛》》》◆《《《⚛

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

Stiles Stilinski wasn't the only child of Sheriff Stilinski and Claudia Stilinski.

Brooklyn Grace Stilinski is the twin sister of Stiles Stilinski. She grew up in Beacon Hills with her twin brother and she has been on multiple supernatural adventures with her friends all while going to beacon hills high School with her friends.

She had a good life. Twin brother. Best friends. Good grades.  Loving dad. Adventures. Lacrosse. Popularity. A loving girlfriend.

But everything changed when her father Sheriff Stilinski found out that she was bisexual.

Brooklyn and Allison decided to have a movie night sleepover secret date at the Stilinski household since they are secretly dating. Stiles was covering for the two girls and nobody expected the Sheriff to be at home and not at work.

But that night was a night that everybody remembers.

The Shieff walked into Brooklyn's room only to find the two secret girlfriends making out with each other.

A huge argument broke out between the father and daughter that resulted in Brooklyn telling her father the truth that she is bisexual and since he looked disgusted by that and he kicked his own daughter out of the house.

Brooklyn and Allison went to talk to Chris and the two girls explained everything to him and he wasn't surprised that the two were dating but he was pissed about her dad to her.

Brooklyn told them about her cousin from her and Stiles mother side Shaggy Rogers and that she was planning to move in with her cousin. They helped her with her big plan, they gathered her belongings from the Stilinski household and then she told her brother the truth and then she took off on a plane.

Now years after her disappearance. Brooklyn is living her best life in Crystal Cove. She gained herself a loyal cousin, made new friends, joined the Mystery Inc and has crushes on both Fred and Daphne. It was perfect.

𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚌𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚔𝚒 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

Disclaimer. I do not own Teen Wolf or the Scooby Doo franchise tv series and movies nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the characters, plot, background, and dialogue I created for my OCS and the storyline that appears in this story

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

Warning. this story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood. If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution or don't read at all that's all up to you.

✮✮✮

Arthur's note. I've had this idea for a little while especially since I haven't seen any crossover reacting books like this, I'm thinking of either blashing Noah Stilinski or where a witch secretly possessed he's body and made sure that Brooklyn left beacon hills, which idea do you guys like better? Fred and Daphne are still Canon but Brooklyn will be added into their relationship making them a poly relationship.

Brooklyn is a fashionista with her clothing meaning she'll be the only one with over the top clothing throughout the acts. I have so many plans in store for this book and for Brooklyn.

OlvasΓ‘s folytatΓ‘sa

You'll Also Like

448K 34.6K 62
Final book of the series🀍
1K 150 27
In which two of the king's soldiers, the handsome one and the funny one, try to solve the mystery of how twelve princesses keep ruining their shoes...
105K 1.9K 33
Y/N is Leon and Hop's sister, who's looking for a normal life, straying from her brothers dreams. Somewhere along the way, her path collides with gym...
171K 4.9K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...