✧.* letters addressed to the...

By 3REVNGE

drake usually hops from girl to girl, but what happens when he finds someone he sees a real future with? will... More

✩ playlist.
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
another question
chapter seven
authors note
HELP!!!

announcement/questions

248 6 12
By 3REVNGE

HEY GUYS, thank you so much for all of the support on letters addressed to the fire. it's been a blast writing and seeing people's reaction and that they love the story. is there anything you guys are looking to see in this story? 

drop all of your drake parker headcanons and things you'd like me to explore about his personality or past. 

i have a few ideas about where i could take the story. i plan on mindy being a big part of the conflict in their relationship, obviously, i also think that drake is gonna have a big character development kinda like the steve and nancy dynamic from stranger things. he realizes how important she is to him and that she's not just another one of his flings. i'd love to just hear some feedback in the comments. 

i also plan for chapter four to delve more into drake's perspective and feelings on the situation.

by the way, my name is jules. i'm a writer, and i'm obviously obsessed with drake and josh. drake is my favorite character and he means a lot to me and i love that you guys can love him with me and follow his journey throughout this story. 

don't hesitate to reach out. i'd love more friends. 

- jules. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 527 14
Walking back home, I hear a sound in a slightly dimmed alleyway. So like anybody with a rather large sense of curiosity, I strolled into it. Doing a...
1.1K 153 24
"So, do you wanna go back to my place, eat some pizza, watch a Disney movie and maybe fall hopelessly in love?" I laugh and nod. Blake's whole face l...
106K 1.9K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
1.1K 452 45
" ALEXANDER!!" I said running up to her. You're ok! I tried to pull her into a hug but she just backed away. "Hunter do not touch me! " she said tak...