Sacrifice (COMPLETE)

By Dreamy627

Zayan Colt is a famous metal singer from Germany. He is in a famous band who makes music in both English is G... More

1. The Start
2. Club
3. Photo
4. 1-5
5. One Way
6. Lap
7. Alleyway
8. Storage Unit
9. Fantasy
10. Switch Up
11. Pros and Cons
12. Antsy
13. Anything
14. Simply
15. Up-Stretched
16. Switch
17. Asked For It
18. Time
19. After...
21. Toxic
22. A lot
23. Need
24. Edge
25. Never Before
26. Epilogue

20. Understand

3.5K 190 37
By Dreamy627

+Zayan Colt+

In German-

"What's wrong?" Walden asked.

"No lyrics are coming to my mind. Nothing is happening here." I pointed to my head.

"Why? You're usually good." Oswald sat across me, plucking at the strings of his guitar.

"I don't know."

"The last 24 hours. What happened?"

"I fucked Melantha."

"Mmhm. Was it good?" Oswald smirked.

"Fucking amazing. I don't think I've ever had a positive experience with post nut clarity until her." I laughed.

"You could write about it. She's a freak she wouldn't mind if you wrote something poetic and vulgar about fucking her. Or get fucked again and think of something based on that experience." Walden sipped his beer.

"That's good." Oswald nodded.

"That's true." I sighed.

"Does she know you're here?"

"Most likely."

"Was that a one time thing or-"

"She's murder him if it was a one time thing. She's insane." Armin finally chimed in.

"It's fucking hot. I want a woman with big tits to want me and stalk me. Sexy as fuck." Oswald shrugged.

"If you don't like crazy girls you can date her friend Myla." I smirked at Armin.

"Hell no. She talks so much." He pinched the bridge of his nose. I snorted, mentally agreeing.

I shut my eyes for a split second and her naked body was an image in my mind. The feel of her inked skin under my hands.

My god. Every curve of that damn body had my head spinning.

"I'll be right back." I stood and left the house.

I called her.

English-

"Hey love." She answered.

"Bunny."

"What's the call for?"

"I miss you."

"Mmmm. You haven't been gone long."

"Am I not allowed to miss you?"

"I suppose you are."

"Tell me you love me." I whispered.

"I don't know..."

"Mel. I know you do. Tell me." I said sternly.

"I don't like your tone."

I bit my tongue. Took a breath.

"Please?" I pleaded.

She chuckled.

"I love you."

"Again."

"I love you."

I sighed.

"You could always just come back." She chuckled.

"What're you doing?"

"Just got out of the shower."

"Again? I washed your hair-"

"My body. Shaved. Washed it. Not my hair."

I nodded.

"Do you love me?" She asked.

"I think so." I murmured.

"Think?"

"I do. I've never loved someone though."

"That's alright."

Silence ensued.

"I'm gonna go clean-"

"Don't hang up."

"Why not? You're not speaking and you have stuff to do."

"What if I lied to you about that?"

"You didn't. You're literally standing against a street lamp. I'm not an idiot. You can't lie to me so don't joke like that." She said her mood suddenly changed, now agitated.

I smirked.

"Wipe that stupid smile off your face Zayan. Or I'll do it for you." She hung up and I stared at my phone.

I looked around for the camera she could be watching from.

I called twice and her phone went straight to voicemail.

I called Oswald.

"Yeah?"

"I pissed her off. Before I die I'm gonna go do some damage control."

"Have a blast. If we come up with any idea we can let you know unless your throat is slit. Then we'll do it ourselves."

"Thanks." I laughed before I hung up.

-

I came inside and she was putting away dishes.

"Bunny."

"Back so soon?" She asked but had no actual tone to the question.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frustrate you. I wouldn't lie to you about where I am. I know you know better than that." I came behind her, placing my hands on her hips, moving them down to touch her soft skin.

"Stop." She nudged me away.

I backed up.

I watched her grab more dishes, putting the plates away.

"Mel. I won't joke like that again."

"Would you fuck another woman behind my back?" She asked, turning, hand on the counter, genuinely curious.

"No. That's a ridiculous question." I scoffed.

"I know you. I know who you are, every woman and man you've interacted with. You cheated on your last girlfriend."

"When I was young. Over 4 years ago and I regret it! I would never do that again." I frowned.

"If I ever catch you fucking with me, skinning you alive is the least that will happen. And I assume you're fully aware I am capable of that and not joking." She said coldly, eyes solid as she kept my own gaze in a chokehold.

She walked toward me, her chest only covered by the fabric of her tank top grazing mine.

Although I was larger, I felt small mentally. I felt myself slipping into a position beneath her.

"And if you ever make that joke, I will lock you away and throw away the key. I'm unsure i'd even let you be near me." She reached up, smoothing my hair before dragging her finger along my jawline.

"Is that understood?" She whispered.

"Yes." I studied her face.

"Good boy." She leaned up, kissing my cheek.

My hand reached out and she slapped it off her.

"Don't do that."

"Hase, please. I understand-"

"Calm down. I know you understand. I'm just cleaning." She turned from me.

I studied her backside in those shorts.

"Bunny."

"Yes?"

"Why won't you let me touch you?" I swallowed the small ounce of anxiety working its way up my body into my mind.

"I'm cleaning, love. Go back to your band or something." She continued the dishes.

"You're lying to me."

"Not really. I just don't want to be grabbed on right now."

"You're punishing me."

"That's another way of saying it."

I ground my teeth together as I grabbed my keys and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 11.8K 24
"stop! you can't touch me in this way. It's inappropriate " she spoke out as his hand slip inside her shorts. "why baby girl? aren't you the same gir...
784K 17.9K 47
In a world were people are classified into a BDSM category of Parent-dom and Little, regular Dom and Sub, Owner and Pet, Master and Slave or finally...
730K 6.1K 7
Two worlds collided with a force that neither could withstand. Daniel Knight, a ruthless billionaire with a past steeped in violence and power, rule...
3.1K 249 32
When you're left with a dead body in your kitchen and there's only one man you can call. The man you hate more than anything. With nobody else to tu...