𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐤�...

By starkxstories

𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 After her presumed death, Cameron Stark was taken by Hydra once again. After... More

overview
ACT I
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
ACT II
19
20
21
22
24
25
ACT III
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
ACT IV
35

23

90 1 0
By starkxstories

Яд ~ Erika Lundmoen

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Yelena and Natasha's air moved in the wind as they fell in the sky. Natasha had managed to reach Yelena and put the parachute on her, so now they weren't free falling anymore.

"Where's Cameron?", Yelena asked her older sister. Natasha furrowed her brows and when she looked back up she saw Taskmaster falling in the air, getting closer to them.

Suddenly, though, when she looked behind her she saw Cameron. Her hair flew in the wind as she reached Antonia. She pushed her to a falling piece of wall and they leaned on it for a few seconds, looking at each other as Antonia took her sword.

Antonia didn't waste time to throw herself at Cameron and they began fighting as they fell through the sky, smashing against some windows they passed on the way.

Suddenly Antonia pulled a string in the back of her suit and a parachute came out just as they were about to reach the ground. They fell near a small lake, Antonia quickly cutting the parachute off while Cameron grunted slightly as she slowly stood up on the other side of the lake.

Antonia didn't waste time to stand up and walk to her and Cameron looked at her and let out a sigh.

"Alright. Let's end this", she whispered to herself before quickly standing up and running to Antonia who had taken her sword again.

Cameron threw herself at her managing to grab a hold of her hands, keeping her sword from hitting her. When she got a good grip on the sword she brought her legs up and forcefully hit her making her back away. Cameron fell back on the ground and pointed the sword at her.

But when Antonia began walking closer she brought her hands up in surrender.

"Enough of this", she whispered to her with a pained voice before letting the sword fall on the ground.

Antonia quickly moved her hand to her throat and began chocking her. Cameron quickly hit her arm, freeing herself from her grip, and then she managed to go behind her and jump on her back. As she was there she grabbed her arm and pushed the button to remove her mask.

Then Antonia pushed her off and they both fell on the ground groaning, Antonia's mask no longer on her head. Cameron panted slightly as she slowly brought herself up. She watched as Antonia tried to get to the vial of red serum that had fallen from Cameron's pocket, but before she could reach it Cameron quickly brought herself up and forcefully punched it, smashing it and causing the red gas to come out.

The gas expanded in the air, getting to Antonia and when it did she looked at Cameron. The older woman brought Antonia closer and rested her forehead on hers before they both fell down in exhaustion.

Cameron slowly moved to Antonia and when she reached her she rested her forehead on hers again and closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry", she told her, sobbing quietly as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Is he gone?", Antonia asked her with a weak voice.

"He's gone", Cameron told her softly and a sigh of relief left Antonia's lips.

Cameron sighed once again and squeezed Antonia's hand before slowly standing up. She looked around, seeing the Red Room's destroyed pieces all over the ground of the field where it had landed.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Meanwhile Natasha and Yelena were both on the ground after landing with the parachute. They were unconscious just a second earlier so now they were a bit weak as they looked around.

"Yelena! Natasha!", suddenly they heard Cameron shout and soon she came into view. When she locked her eyes with theirs she quickly ran to them. Once she reached them she kneeled down to them before they could stand up and hugged them tightly and they quickly hugged her back.

"Are you okay?", she asked them worriedly, tears in her eyes as she pulled away.

"Yeah, yeah", they both assured with a small smile. Cameron looked at them both before speaking up.

"Простите меня, сестрёнки, вы обе. I should've come back for you, Yelena, and I shouldn't have convinced you to kill Antonia all those years ago, Natasha", she told them, tears streaming down her eyes as she looked at them.
(Forgive me, sisters, both of you)

"You don't have to say that. It's okay", Yelena told her shaking her head.

"It wasn't your fault, Cameron", Natasha told her truthfully, but before they could complain more she spoke up again.

"Hey, hey. It was real for me, too", Cameron told them.

"Yeah, it was also for me, Yelena", Natasha added looking at her little sister. Yelena looked at them and smiled softly before bringing her head closer to theirs and moving to rest her forehead on theirs. They all stayed like that for a few seconds before moving to hug again tightly.

"Thank you, both of you", Yelena told them truthfully as she hugged her older sisters as tightly as she could.

Suddenly Natasha pulled back as she saw Melina and Alexei and Cameron and Yelena quickly turned around too. The three sisters stood up and began walking to the two people they had considered their family, and that they thought they could finally call that again.

Melina was limping as she walked to them, Alexei helping her walk by her side as the two reached the three sisters.

"Everybody good?", Natasha asked them.

"I am clearly injured", Melina simply told her.

"You have something to say?", then Cameron asked Alexei.

"I'd just mess it up", he said with a small smile before extending his hand to her. Cameron slowly moved to him and brought her hand up. When she put her hand in his own they didn't directly look at each other, but they were both smiling softly.

"Just, uh... I know I'm not your real father, but, uh, I will still try my best to be there for you", he told her softly.

"I know", Cameron told him with a smile as she separated her hand from his.

Suddenly they heard some vehicles approaching and Natasha spoke up.

"Here comes the cavalry", she said watching Secretary Ross's cars.

"So, what's our plan?", Melina asked as they all looked at the cars.

"You guys go. I'll stay", Natasha told them.

"I'll stay with her", Cameron said and Natasha turned to her, giving her a look. "What? Ross is searching for me, too."

"That's insanity. We fight. We fight with you", Alexei complained.

"We'll hold them off", Natasha said, understanding why Cameron had to stay with her.

"Natasha, Cameron, we fight", Alexei insisted.

"We can't split up. You're so pigheaded", Melina burst in and also Yelena complained.

"You guys go", Cameron told them as she stood beside Natasha.

"Oh, my God", Yelena muttered.

"Besides, if it can work out with the four of us, you know, there may be some hope for the Avengers. Little bit", Natasha told them with a small smile.

"Yeah, and there also may be some hope for me and my father. We just gotta get over the whole 'almost killing each other' thing", Cameron added with a sarcastic tone, but with some truth in it too. She really hoped that maybe one day she could have made up with her father, but right now it just seemed a really far day.

"Okay, well, if you two are leaving, then I guess you should take these. I know how much you both like these things", Yelena told them as she took off her green vest and her white Black Widow belt. Cameron and Natasha walked to her, big smiles on their faces as their respectively took the belt and the vest.

"Shucks", Natasha muttered jokingly as she held the vest in her hands. "It does have a lot of pockets."

"Very handy pockets, yeah", Yelena said with a smile.

"And this is really well dyed", Cameron said, holding the white belt in her hands.

"Took me a lot of time to do it, too", Yelena told her with a chuckle.

A small silence filled the air as Cameron moved to take the remaining vial of red serum from her pocket.

"He had Widows implanted all over the world. Melina will need to copy the formula, but you should be the one to tell 'em it's over", Cameron told Yelena as she handed her the vial.

Suddenly they heard the sound of a jet coming and they all turned around. They watched as the door opened and Widows began coming out of it. Yelena began walking to them as she put the vial in her suit. Natasha and Cameron looked as their little sister talked with them, small smiles on their faces.

Natasha slowly moved her hand to her older sister's and squeezed it tightly. Cameron looked at her with a small smile. It really was over now.

"Hey. Hey. You two take care of yourself, okay?", Melina suddenly told the two sisters as she turned back to them.

"Don't worry. We got this", Natasha assured her taking Melina's hand.

"Yeah, we're big girls now", Cameron said with a chuckle, taking her hand too.

"I know", Melina told them with a small smile before letting go of their hands.

Cameron and Natasha watched as Melina and Alexei walked to the jet, the Widows behind them as they also took Antonia with them. Suddenly Yelena turned to her older sisters and whistled to them.

Smiles formed on their faces as they whistled back the respective notes of the 'call' they used to do since they were kids.

Yelena smiled and nodded at them before going inside the jet. Cameron and Natasha watched as they flew the jet away and quickly the sound of sirens filled the air.

They turned around and watched as the cars got closer to them.

"This is gonna be fun", Cameron said with a chuckle that Natasha shared as the cars reached them.

The Red Room was finally gone, the Widows were finally free, Dreykov was actually dead this time and they had managed to fix at least one of their families. Everything that was going to happen from then on wasn't going to be harder than this... right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 338 27
Book 2 // On the run from the government, Taylor and Steve begin to navigate life together. Until, Thanos. He threatens to wipe out half of the unive...
4.6K 126 25
Angel was a victim of Hydra. She survived. She's thrived. But things are changing. She's caught in the middle. She has another choice to make. The la...
81K 2.3K 73
~ Goodbye's are bittersweet But it's not the end I'll see your face again ~ ••• The life of Lexie Williams Avenger ▪︎ Necromancer ▪︎ Hero ••...
18.2K 593 11
[discontinued] 𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲 was a science experiment, she was never meant to be saved nor become a hero. Everything changed howeve...