That one night (BL)

By G_selene_487

(fetus writing but give a try pwease) (Story cover is original I own it, I made it.) Guilty pleasure have two... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Author's Note
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter -11
Ch-11.5 Fanart and AN
Ch-12
Ch -13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
Ch-20
CH 21
CH 22
CH-24

CH-23

66 4 0
By G_selene_487

Update

Ignore the mistakes though I still double check them okay maybe 3, fine it's infinity, ♾️ and there's a fanart waiting for you guys in the end.

Third Person POV

"Yes."

Jungkook literally felt himself getting melt into warm puddle, a slave for that honey voice, that he almost teared up, thanking whoever is looking for him, thanking for the opportunity Taehyung has given him.

His hands were vibrating even though he just touched the door handle, so nervous. He inhales, then exhales deeply, and opens the door.

Finding a dark and silent atmosphere inside, making Jungkook nearly blind but still his Taehyung radar successfully located him as laying on the bed while back facing him.

The brunette was silent, so as raventte.

Though Jungkook just enters inside and closes the door behind him, already told the caretaker he's staying the night and will share this room which they agreed, so wishing him goodnight they went to their respective ways, well that's not important now.

The news is Taehyung granted him the opportunity which is already making him feeling like shouting to the world, it's like he climbed that first step.

So it means Taehyung will allow him, right?

He can't say surely for now but he will make efforts, not stepping down anymore. He need to make everything explainable after their argue in 'Firefly Garden'.

He slowly makes his way towards the bed and drops the jacket on the side table.

Taehyung was not asleep and not even pretending too so it's a great opportunity to sort everything out, right fucking now.

The left space on the bed dips slowly as Jungkook makes his way on it, carefully. Showing hesitation in his movements, he gulps the lump hardly and proceeds to do what his heart told.

"...hyung." he mumbles deeply as his voice was dripping with overwhelming emotions, he moves his body and lays down behind Taehyung, sliding his body oh-so slowly till his chest is touching Taehyung's back, who flinches at the act.

But hey, he never moved away from him.

So enough of waiting, enough for today, for everyday.

He immediately snakes his arms around Taehyung, hiding his waist and collarbones with his muscled arms.

"I thought I will go insane...missed you so so much." He rasps and makes his hold more tighter around Taehyung, showing desperation, afraid if he'll push him.

"You're scent...your voice, you hyung...I'm so thankful you let me in." He takes a long breath in his nape, tickling Taehyung with his eye lashes.

"Why...? Just why?"

His cracked voice ringed inside Jungkook and he became stiff.

"Why it has to be you Jungkook? Of all the 7 billion people in this world...why you?" Even his voice was crying, Jungkook nuzzle more and closer to him feeling the same.

"My hardships were kept me pushing till dead-end then you came.....just to make the last push and I fell, I fell in such trap where i can never escape from."

How louder silence can be? Ask this moment.

So loud and irritating that making Jungkook's heart race with fright.

"You fucked me so bad this time Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung kept blaming.

"I can't be able to hide myself anymore."

And Jungkook kept listening.

"I just can't do it anymore...I tried but can't."

Taehyung was trying so hard to maintain his wall he made inside his heart, but guess it already got demolished the moment he let Jungkook step inside this room.

His voice was shaking.

"Can't help but disgusting at the fact.....the kookie I fell in love with turned out to be some heartless thug." His lump filled voice blamed again,

-but it came out as a question.

"When you left, that kookie was forced to kill...by me, by my dark world." Which Jungkook seem to answer, no take backs anymore.

"The Jeon Jungkook who was about to push me in a fucking brothel just because of debt I never took in first place."

Another blame.

"Because I was so desperate to tie you with me....by any means, went crazy, can't afford the fact that that's the only thing connecting us."

That he answered.

"Even hiding this all from me."

"Because I was a fucking coward."

Taehyung fell silent for some seconds, feeling so pathetic.

He chuckled, how his every complaint is getting settled, so sweetly, so smugly.

"Bless my fucked up life...why me?" He giggled, calming his thumping heart down. Everything feels so pretended and forced.

So frustrating that tears are urging to open the flow.

"How can I make you understand hyung....just know I can't live without you anymore, I need you, it's just my heart have already chosen to follow your path, I waited so much for you...my heart my soul I want to sacrifice it for you."

Taehyung's skin was about to be torn by how tightly he was fisting his hands, begging Jungkook to stop right there but just can't.

"I'm sorry that I let you down, sorry that the kookie you have been waiting for turned out to be some cheap thug like me.....so sorry that I have to hide it, I am so ashamed because I fucked everything....I know but just let me stay....I am ready for any punishment just don't push me....forgive me-

Taehyung cutted him.

"I don't want to forgive you Jungkook."

Jungkook chomps his lips brutally, not liking the burn Taehyung's words causing in his heart.

"I was so afraid, you broke my heart."

A tear fall from his beautiful eyes.

"I know-"

"But you know what?"

He cutted Jungkook again and wiggled out from his embrace, a quick panic ran down in raventte untill he found Taehyung facing him.

He never realised when his own lifeless eyes shedded...maybe because seeing Taehyung in tears is breaking his heart more than anything.

Taehyung was staring him in eyes, so as Jungkook.

Both crying in silence.

"....these words are killing me too....my chest is burning because of these harsh words." Taehyung mumbled grabbing Jungkook's hand from his waist then putting it on his chest, letting him feeling the pain those impatient and loud beats mourning.

Taehyung lets his hand tracing Jungkook's jaw, then gliding his ears till he reaches his hair.

He suddenly grabs them forcefully and pulls Jungkook so close to his face.

"Why you have to be the kookie I was dying to see...I'm so fucked that I can't hide my feelings anymore, I want to yell at you, slap you fuck!...Beat the shit out of you." Jungkook can feel his every word on his lips, so close. forgetting how painfully Taehyung is pulling his hair.

"I'm so angry right now that I want to kill you." He growled on his face, but Jungkook was so fucking unfaced like already fell lost in those maze of his eyes.

"But then what?.....where I will go, without you...I will just regret everything." Taehyung barks on Jungkook, glaring intensely.

"Whatever you'll do to me I'll accept it with honour hyung...I already swear my life to you and like I promised 20 years ago...." Jungkook began caressing Taehyung's jaw and kept tracing his cheekbone while Taehyung kept his fist unbothered, kept murdering Jungkook with his angered stare.

"....I found you...now never letting you go again...and about Noorae she-

Taehyung stop him mid-way, covering Jungkook's lips with the same hand he almost ripped his hair strands.

"Don't...I love that child, she's so gentle but tough...if she was not there I would never found my kookie, I don't care for her past, but her. I will protect her from now own...not because she belongs to you but because she deserves a life full of love and care." Taehyung said with tensed eyebrows but ohh that specific words kept ringing inside his mind.

"Umly yos." Jungkook muffled with his voice and smirked behind his palm.

Now back to looking at Jungkook who was just can't get enough of Taehyung's face, his heavenly scent, his calming voice.

Despite feeling shy Taehyung moves more into him yet his hand was still covering Jungkook's lips, he moves till his own lips was brushing the back of it.

Refusing to break the eye contact as Jungkook too suddenly tights his bruising grip around Taehyung's side waist that it made Taehyung flinching so deliciously.

"I, curse you Jeon Jungkook your rest of the life is gonna be with me...Kim fucking Taehyung." He breathed deeply.

Jungkook takes his hand away which was stopping the closeness between them.

Curse you, fucking distance.

"I accept." He kisses his palm deeply, letting him smelling the scent of his pretty hands. He feels them with closed eyes.

Taehyung was gawking at him through his hooded eyes but not doing anything because he needs him to do so.

Though he didn't expected Jungkook will say something like.

"Can I kiss you...?"

This love filled consent made every single tension between them melting into acceptance.

So who's Taehyung to deny such request?

"Yes..."

That's it, they closed the ugly gap between them meeting half-ways in this promise sealing kiss.

They move their lips so slowly that it felt like eternity. Time stopped itself just to letting them feel every bit of their actions.

Why this feels like their first kiss?

Why Taehyung felt heaven tugging Jungkook's hair even if it's hurting him, How his eyes shed the tear but it never get unseen by Jungkook, how he gets away only to kiss Taehyung's both eyes.

Again diving into another but a more fast and desperate one.

Their movements became haste and restless the surround got filled with loud breathes and smooch sounds.

When did the tension filled in this room, so intense, so fucking much.

"...mm~ push me now or never-"

"Don't fuck with me." Taehyung is not stopping anytime soon. So Jungkook gave in too. Smirking at his impatient self.

He flips them over trapping Taehyung between him and the bed without breaking the kiss because Taehyung didn't let him. The way he was clinging on his hair Jungkook sure will go bald soon.

He glides his slippery tongue on his swan neck, licking and sucking till he found his weak point which is right beneath his ears. Jungkook bites there harder but licks the pain away.

Marking him.

"Do you need prep?"

"Ngh~ no no not today."

Warning ⚠️ mature scene ahead ⚠️

He pushed Jungkook, catching him off-guard then slamming him on the bed, on his back, straddling him between his neck and shoulder blades.

Taehyung was so turned on, or maybe pent up, even fucking irritated that his cloudy mind is not ashamed anymore. The arousal was causing him sway in intoxication.

He quickly slips his pants and boxers away sitting back on Jungkook's face, who was just so shocked and cursing internally at his hot and bold baby.

"Suck me." Taehyung ordered, looking down at him with dark eyes, chest heaving strongly. So fucking strongly that his breathing sound was the loudest inbetween them.

Jungkook can't help but feeling the same stiffness in his own pants, Taehyung is not helping the situation, he's rock hard.

"Just like your highness demanded." He chuckled throatily. Seems like Jungkook have found his new kink, let Taehyung talk dirty.

He just licks on the tip leaving Taehyung mewling with few small flinches, his eyes were so dark. Few more licks and he took the length inside his big mouth, though it's still stuffy because brunette is not small either.

He's so erect, light pink head, smooth surfaces.

So pretty and looking tasty, for Jungkook.

"Mmahh~." A loud moan, as he throws his head back, eyes rolling up and back arching as soon as his tip touched the back of his throat.

"Slowly...hngh~ I don't wanna cum~." He looks down ordering again, and this 'looking down' is giving him some different sort of pleasure. He shouldn't feel good but looking down on Jungkook is so fucking good, he is addicted already.

"So good kookie~ shit." He nips his lips bending forward clutching bedsheets and Jungkook's hair, it's just confirmed that his favourite thing is these curly and dark hair.

Jungkook kept his pace slow just for Taehyung, to let him enjoy every bit and corner of his mouth and ofcourse he never gagged once, thanks to his gag reflex, now feeling so proud that Taehyung can feel pleasure throughout this.

Taehyung straightens his posture back then he nods to Jungkook slowly and looks like Jungkook took the sign that he starts moving his mouth on fast pace, without stopping.

"Fuuuuck...ju-hngh~just like that kookie." Taehyung was trembling helplessly, and tries to take his length out but Jungkook gripped his ass cheeks tightly.

"I am coming~ take it out kookie....ahh~ stop I can't." He looks in Jungkook's eyes and find demand in them, like an order.

Do.not.move.

"Koo-kie....koo-Nyahhh~......" He came, every last drop in his mouth who swallows that like some sweet reward. Taehyung slumped on him, feeling satisfied and tired but in a good way.

Jungkook takes him out of his mouth and pulls Taehyung back in his arms, laying comfortably.

"Fucking sexiest ever." Jungkook growled.

"Kiss me." He just kissed Jungkook again tasting himself in his taste buds, but it's so erotic and warm. They kept the kiss slow but sloppy.

He slides his hand down on raventte's hard tent but he stops him before he could even touch it.

"Why...?" Taehyung was asking through his words and puppy eyes.

"Let's stay like this...yeah hyung." Jungkook said, robbing his hand then damping it on his chest.

Smiling cheek-to-cheek.

And what kind of spell this smile was containing that Taehyung simply closed his eyes and the next moment he fall asleep in Jungkook's arms.

Maybe raventte saw that the older is tired.

Although, Jungkook too feeling hazy, that too with his rock hard bulge but considering it as some hormonal reaction he let the sleep strike too.

We belong here, that's what their body language was conveying.

For Taehyung Jungkook is like some darkness, there is escape in the ray of light but, he never wants to get out from him, want to stay blind in him, lost in him...engulfed with him....forever, because it feels good, it feels right.

The only one, Taehyung believes heaven has chosen for him.

And for Jungkook, Taehyung is like a medicine for his crazy disease. A devotion for him, the only person who can tame his demons down, who can leash his madness and bloodlust. A fucking barrier like a Muzzle for his sharp fangs.

The only one who can keep him as human.

They both are so fucked up together.
_____________________

To be continued ~

Types of cold

(If wondering yes i made this)

Stay safe and healthy.
Take care and love yourself
I love you all
Bye bye
Borahae💜💜
Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 3.1K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
11.4K 401 14
Taehyung and Jungkook found each other. They're mates. They love each other. But something doesn't fit right when Tae asks his Alpha to mark him. Wha...
146K 3.9K 13
THIS BOOK IS FICTIONAL DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFY!!! Jungkook has always had a craving for an "innocent" boy... what if the feelings are the sam...
7.6K 615 25
Hello cutiepatooties It is my first work i hope you will like it all the characters , and incidents are fictional the story contains Top Kook x bot...