OC Stories [Other Franchises]

Per TalesoftheDrau

Another collection of stories with my friend's and I's OCs. These are standalone and have their own warnings... Més

Meet the characters!
Hikari in Central: Her real reason in Amestris?
Snatched! Hikari and Lady Elizabeth
Rosemary and the Yugi twins
Yua X Zuko: The Fall
Rosemary X Tsuchigomori lemon

Souris and Rei: The bat and the sniper

1 0 0
Per TalesoftheDrau

Summary: Souris and Rei are on a mission. Rei has to take out Deku with a quirk erasing bullet. Souris, on the other hand, must collect the blood of three people. Will they be able to compete it?

Warning: blood/violence with the use of weapons

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Looks like U.A. is holding a party of some sort just like she said. Toga makes a great spy." Rei loads bullets in their rifle and attaches the scope to it. They shiver and their teeth chatter with their breath appearing as a white fog. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah. Though, I'm not too sure of this."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I know we won't kill them, but…"

"Exactly. Everything will be fine, Souris. Shigaraki will be happy and praise our efforts."

"I don't care what that sleep deprived freak thinks. I'm just here to help you."

"You're not going to call him crusty lips or something? What a surprise."

"No, he's probably just got a skin condition or something. I wouldn't know because I've never seen his face. If anything, it sounds like he has a hand fetish. Why don't you put your coat on and the scarf big sis Magne made for you?"

"Good idea. I sure love freezing to death." Rei slips into their trench coat and looks down at the scarf. "Rest in peace, big sis." They wrap it around their neck and lay their belly on the ground before the rifle. "You know what to do, right?"

"Yes. I have the vials and borrowed Toga's needle suck thingy."

"Okay, get going then."

Souris nods. She jumps off the building and runs around to the front. Rei watches her make her way inside and keeps an eye out for Deku. After about fifteen minutes, Rei calls Souris. "Hey, did you get anyone yet?"

"Yeah, a pervy short kid. I just have two more to go."

"Alright. There is no sign of Deku yet, but he can come any minute so please get a move on."

"I won't let you down, Rei-chan."

"Don't call me that!"

"Why not?"

Souris hangs up in the middle of Rei's rant and sighs. She runs to find another target, bumping right into Fatgum. Souris falls on her butt and her phone flies out of her hand. "I'm so sorry! I should be watching where I'm going."

An unknown person helps her up. "It's fine. You do not seem to be from U.A."

Oh, that's because I'm not. I must've gotten lost or something. I think I should-" Her stomach growls really loudly. "Oh, excuse me." She laughs nervously.

"Here, why don't you try this before you leave? It's really good!"

Souris reaches out and touches a large hand. She moves up and takes the toothpick, pausing for a moment. Souris gulps and puts the food in her mouth. She gasps at the sheer goodness of the flavor. "Wow, I've never tasted something so good in my life! Thank you so much."

"You don't have to cry. Eat as much as you want, okay?"

"Okay. Thank you!" She wipes the tears from her eyes and holds out her hand. "By the way, I'm Souris."

"Nice to meet you, Souris. I'm Fatgum." He crushes her tiny hand while shaking it.

"Same to you."

"I've got to go to the bathroom. Why don't you eat before leaving?"

"Sure. Thanks again." Souris wafts the scents of food toward her and grabs a few takoyaki balls. She grabs fruit and random items for Rei. "I think they'll love this."

She eats some of the food and walks around the building for the exit. Souris touches what she thinks is the door and pushes on it. "Come on, open!"

"The door is over here," says a voice.

"Oh, thank you." Souris exits and uses her echolocation on the building. She runs around the back, places the plate on her head, and climbs upward. Souris hands the plate to Rei. "Here, the rest is yours. Any sign of this Deku kid?"

"Nope and thank you. How much blood did you get?"

"Just one person's worth."

"Souris!"

"What?"

You're supposed to get three." Rei sighs. They put the food down and swerve their head around. "Look, there's a girl heading towards the smaller buildings on the left five minutes away from here. Hurry up and get going!"

Souris nods and jumps off the building. Rei takes a few more bites and looks down the scope of the rifle. Two males walk through the school's entrance, one with a present and the other with a little girl on his shoulders. Rei gasps, recognizing the boy in the photograph.

Meanwhile, Souris follows Tsuyu into the dorm building. She hides somewhere and takes out the canister to Toga's blood sucking device. After a minute or two, Souris follows her scent and bumps into the couch. "Oww!"

Tsuyu sits up. "Ribbit?"

Souris freezes. "Sorry, frog girl. I need your blood." She presses a button that brings out the needle on Toga's device. Tsuyu screams.

"Shit! Not a moment to lose, then." Rei aims at Deku and pulls the trigger without any more hesitation. The bullet flies, piercing his left shoulder. They wait until more people come to his aid before firing more shots.

"Damn! I missed one. Souris is probably in trouble. This should give us enough time to finish and get out of here." Rei finishes loading her handguns. They unload their sniper rifle and place the quirk erasers back in the case. They put the case in their front pocket and leaves the rifle on the roof.

Meanwhile, Souris is hiding in a random room still on the first floor. She takes out an empty vial and fills up blood with it. "Two down, one to go."

Souris rotates one of her ears, listening to the sound of footsteps and voices. "Sounds like I'm stuck here for now." She sighs. "If I don't get one more, Rei will scold me for sure."

Rei runs into the elevator and presses the two. "Souris is probably hiding somewhere." They enter a hallway in a bunch of rooms. Rei goes inside one of them and looks around. "It's so pink in here. I don't have enough time to look through all these rooms."

They leave and do a quick check by peeking inside of each room. "Where could she be?" It's only then they realize something. Rei races back to the elevator and goes down to the first floor.

Momo tightens the zip ties around Souris' wrists. "There. Ochaco-chan, please call for help. Jirou and I will look for the other person." Momo's eyes grow wide and tremble as the gun clicks and touches the back of her head.

"I am right here. Let her go before your friends watch your life drain from your eyes!" Rei hesitates for a second, laying her finger on the trigger.

"Don't touch her!"

She fires the shot after Jirou throws herself at Momo and bumps her out of the way. The bullet lodges into her chest. She hits the floor and grunts in pain. Rei looks at the needle on the floor, Souris, then back to the needle.

"Sorry, Souris. This will only take a minute." Rei puts the device on her back and Ochaco tries to tackle them to the ground from above. They slide underneath her and catapult Ochaco overhead. She hits the floor and rolls as Rei sprints over to Jirou with their next obstacle being Momo.

They block Momo's pole as it clashes with the needle's canister. Momo smacks their knuckles, causing Rei to drop the canister. Rei backs away, evading her attacks.

"Ochaco, please help Jirou! I can handle these two on my own."

They duck in time to avoid having their head bludgeoned by a pole. "Shit! You almost got me that time."

"I'm coming, Rei-chan!" Souris manages to get to her feet and breaks out of the zip ties. She and Ochaco collide as one speeds towards Jirou and the other to Momo. Rei takes out her gun and shoots Momo in the foot.

Momo screams in pain, her body jerks backwards. They shoot her in the other foot and they take the blood sucking device from Souris. Rei throws Ochaco out of the way who gets attacked by Souris.

Rei stabs Jirou in her bullet wound and takes some blood. Jirou grunts in pain and jerks around attempting to get away from Rei. "Get off of me!" She stabs them in the forehead with her earphone jack and uses her quirk against them. Souris folds the ears on her cap down and cries like a real bat.

Rei covers her ears, too. "Souris!" They head over to her and throw her over their back. "We have enough blood. Let's get out of here!" They head for the exit but not before Ochaco blocks the door. Both lock eyes with each other. "You're a persistent one. But I need to leave, so get out of my way!"

"You're not going anywhere!"

"We'll see about that." Rei brings out the needle and stabs her in the middle of her torso. Ochaco coughs blood and collapses onto the floor. They make it out of the dorm building, and Rei leans Souris against a wall.

"It's over. The loud noises are gone." They remove Souris' hands from the fake ears, and Souris looks up at them. Rei peeks around the corner at people heading toward the dorms. "We need to leave. Can you fly?"

Souris nods. Fatgum, Kirishima, and two others watch as the two fly above them before heading into Class 1-A's dorm. When they get back to the LOV's old hideout, Rei fills a quarter of a vial with Jirou's blood.

They sigh. "It's not a lot, but it should be enough for Toga to turn into Jirou for a short time."

"I hope they are alright. Thanks for saving me, Rei-chan."

"I'm sure they'll be fine, and I wouldn't have to save you if you did your job, right, idiot."

Souris hangs upside down from the bar. She smiles. "Is that so?"

Rei blushes as Souris laughs. "Shut up!"

"I know you care about me."

Rei takes off the device and lays on the floor. "Goodnight!"

Souris stops laughing and climbs up the wall. She hangs upside down from the ceiling and wraps her wings around herself. "Goodnight, Rei."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

481 9 19
Klance but no smut. ⚠ May include suicide actions and references ⚠ my first story!
408 2 10
This is just some random stories with all my ocs. From Zoophobia/HH to Deltarune.
16.8K 297 18
Many short stories Some smut (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some fluffs (。♥‿♥。) Some jazz ( if ya catch my drift (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) Lemons and limes! There will be warnings b...
28.2K 111 13
Get yo holy water, bleach. And suggestion list. Just Smut & stuff **!! THIS IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ALTHOUGH I DO NOT CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE READING...