APNE

By BiggerDream

Brotherhood More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
PROMO
CHAPTER 8
promo
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10

CHAPTER 7

725 90 18
By BiggerDream

Agni comes home at morning 5 am. He saw around but feels silence everywhere.... HE directly went to his room and falls on bed looking towards ceiling..... HE doesn't know when he slept staring that ceiling.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ahaan comes down with his  bag. HE already saw agni's car at the parking , which gave him some soothing feeling. Atleast he came back home.  Coming down he saw arjun at hall , ignoring him he was going from there when arjun stopped him.

Arjun softly- Haan

Ahaan can feels guiltiness in his voice.He stopped without looking back.

Arjun coming towards him- I know you are angry  but Haan.....

Ahaan with  hoarse voice as he was crying whole night- Not today bhai.... I don't know  I am doing right or wrong by being angry with you? but you shouldn't have slapped him. He was already frustrated because of punishment, you know he missed her, when he stays alone without any work...... Aap jante hai sirf  apke orders par wo yaha reh Raha  hai... Agar kal raat aap use Jane ke liye bol dete toh......( He wipes his tears ) toh Wo sach me  chala jata na bhai.

Arjun - Haan I....

Ahaan questioned him- apne kaha tha na aap sambhal lenge!!

Arjun looks down - I am sorry but.....

Ahaan crying- But you was going to say him to leave us bhai. Don't you know what he means to us..... Aap jante ho ki wo hamse gussa kyu hai... You can understand him na bhai. What would you have done if you had actually told him to leave?  What answer would you give to bhaiya? What answer would you give to her? Do you think bhaiya can tolerate staying away from him? Can we live without him bhai ? Can you live without him?

Arjun hugged him seeing him crying badly - I am sorry Haan... I was already angry because of a very imp case and then a criminal attacked our team member. They destroyed very important clues. I was already very angry. When I came home , I heard him yelling on you and then he was going to throw food........ I don't know what happened to me at that time Haan....

Ahaan chuckles sadly- isliye aapne use mara? Apne criminals ka gussa mere Agni par nikala....

Arjun - M sorry.....

Ahaan -  Hmmmm

Ahaan knows how much love arjun do to them... Agni is like his son. He scolds him  , he punish him , he tease him but he never beat him , he never slap him earlier. Arjun loves trip brothers alot and towards Agni he is little bit more lovable.

Arjun wiping his (ahaan )teary face-when will you come back?

Ahaan n- don't know Bhai , maybe 4-5 days.

Arjun shouted - that's mean he will live alone for these days!! You know na , he is not going to talk to me for many days... I have to do a lot of things to make him talk to me.... Already he is scared of me and now......

Ahaan huffing- he has to stay alone for these days bhai. I tried a lot to cancel my work but I couldn't.... I know you will take care of him...

Arjun - I will....

Ahaan requesting- Bhai....

Arjun - hmmm

Ahaan - let him go to field na. You know na he hates files work. He is already suffering and now we both are not here , he will be so frustrated. He will not be able to cry like childhood when he stays away from us but you know na in alone he would surely cry missing us.

Arjun patting his back - I will do end his punishment haan... Already I am facing a lot of difficulties to catch criminals and that brat is going to give me cold shoulder now...

Ahaan glaring arjun-  bhaiiiii

Arjun laugh - sorry not brat but cute , sweet  little bear...

Ahaan nodded his head with a huge smile. He went from there after seeing Agni's room from there only. Arjun takes a deep breath and saw his wrist watch. He looks towards agni's room and went there......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Agni when comes out after bath , he saw arjun was there in his room. He looks him for a minute and started to get ready to go to office.

Arjun comes near him  and hugged him- bear.

Agni struggle in his hold but arjun didn't left him - I m sorry.

Agni - it's ok

Arjun - you know that gabbar shoot tawde yesterday. I was so much angry because of that and I slapped you in that anger...
Sorry na Agni.

Agni - hmmm

Arjun - you can catch his gang. You can also do whatever you want with him. I will not scold you.

Agni smiles and looks at him - That means no files...

Arjun  smiling- no files work for officer Agneya.

Agni jumped on him - Thanks Bhai. Thankyou so much....

Arjun laugh - you are not angry now?

Agni chirp- I was not angry with you Bhai. I know I did wrong and you can slap me if I do something wrong?

Arjun smack him - then you punishment is canc.......

Agni holds his hand and said in pleading tone - bhai... please bhai. Please, please, please no file works now.... Please na.

Arjun laugh loudly - I was also joking Agni.... How can I cancel the request of aki and haan. You know how much they requested me to cancel your punishment...

Agni looks down and started to go from there- I am going to office bhai..

Arjun holds his hand - they missed their bear

Agni didn't said anything...

Arjun - let it go Agni.... It's years now...

Agni looks him with teary eyes-its years bhai . Why it still pains so much...

Arjun released his hand . Agni went from there....Agni saw the sticky note of ahaan in fridge about his departure. Agni looks it with sad eyes - even missed you both..I am sorry.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
4 days passed ,it's 10 pm when Agni came back all tired. He saw house light was on. He looks around but saw no one. He takes out his gun and startes to go ahead when he heard some foot steps from behind, he turns back and saw scared akash standing there with tightly closed eyes and both hand upped.

Aki scared - Agni main hoo , main hoo, don't shoot.... It's aki

Agni shook his hand and kept back his gun...aki opened his eyes and released the breath,he was holding - thank God Agni... My fans will die if something happens to me.

Aki - ja jaldi se fresh hokar aja. I made rajma rice for you.

As Agni was already very hungry and he was missing his bhaiya hand made mood so went to his room to freshen up without showing any tantrums...

Aki smiles, he rubbed his head and went to kitchen...after a while Agni came back and saw his big brother is sitting on chair keeping his head on dining table. He goes near table and sat on his chair because of sound aki opened his eyes..

Aki - aa gaya tu... Let me serve you

Agni saw his brothers red eyes. During dinner also he was rubbing his head time to time but Agni ignore it as he thought he will be fine once he sleeps...

Agni was eating his dinner when aki said - how are you Agni ?

Agni - hmmm

Aki smiles sadly - I am also good.... Haan bhi theek hai. He will come back day after tomorrow. You know he got the award for best doctor. I wish I could see it live. His hospital also got top ranking because of that his hospital will get some costly equipments which are shipped from France.

Agni felt so proud on his brother...

Aki - You know our shoot was also completed earlier. We did a lot of hardwork. This team is fabulous. I want to work with them again and again. Just I am too tired now. My this director is so strict about his work but he is best. I think this film is going to make a huge record...

Agni nodded his head , he knows his bhaiya's every film makes many record and only his bhaiya's film can break that record.

Aki tiredly- I am going to sleep...

Aki went from there with slow steps. Agni felt something odd with him but he thinks it is better if his big brother take some rest. After filling his stomach with tasty food he went to his room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arjun went to HQ for a meeting
. Agni was working in a case when his phone rang. He saw and frown..

Agni  hummed - hmmmm

Ahaan scared - ag...Agni.. bhaiya... Go to his set Agni please... No one close one is there with him..... His manager is still in udaipur for an important work.... Bhai is not picking up my phone...I don't know what to do Agni....

Agni stand up from his chair with scared expression after listening what ahaan told him.....
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Do more votes and comments...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 664 8
This book is sequal of ULJHE DHAAGE so before reading this book you have to read ULJE DHAAGE. Reyansh khurana who is the Rey of light and hope in his...
35K 1.8K 21
OS on our very own ICT members
6.9K 554 7
BROTHERS BOOK
7.3K 516 6
Ambition and Desire can make people do unbelievableable things. The obsession with your dream can create unrelenting and restless energy to pursue go...