In love with the one that cou...

By autoarearo

I used to think that a human's greatest asset is their own life, but it turned out to be the heart. You canno... More

๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก+๐ผ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ
๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 1 - ๐น๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 2 - ๐‘†๐‘™๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 3 - ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘ก
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 5 - ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 6 - ๐น๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜๐‘œ!
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 7 - ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 8 - ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก - ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก 2
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 9 - ๐ด๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™....
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 10 - ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ก
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 11 - ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š

๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 4 - ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ

2 0 0
By autoarearo

~CAROLINA~

After I left the circuit, I stopped by the gelato shop, an attempt to cheer up Georgia and her boyfriend. It did not work. Then, I went with her to the mall, Valerio didn't want to come.

I bought some things, like two dresses, one for me, one for her, because today we are going to a party. I'm surprised, because I've only been to a few parties, and not the ones made by our classmates, but by Gia.

Strange.

Charlotte stayed with her parents, who love her as much as Gia loves her.
I just hope that Elena hid the fragile things well, because Charlotte will more than likely break them.

Before arriving at the house with the party, we stopped by my house to change into our dresses.

CAROLINA'S DRESS*

GEORGIA'S DRESS*

Anyways... If you thought you wouldn't ever find your way to the party, well, the sound of the music at full blast and the teenagers screaming with joy because of the alcohol just brought you to the party.

The house was quite spacious inside. In fact, it even had a floor, the steps being occupied even by teenagers.

Empty glasses, bottles of Jack, cans of juice, alcoholic beverages and others.

The living room was extra full, but the kitchen not so much. There were more teenagers playing ping pong, making contests who can drink more, dancing, taking pictures, kissing.

We made our way among the others and went to the kitchen. A group of girls walked past us, discussing about Marko, about his muscles and charming eyes.Why does no one see his flaws? Because those are the most. And, at the same time, it matters the least to them, I think...

I rolled my eyes and entered. Gia rushed to a bottle of Jack,half empty. I would be thankful with my can of Fanta.

She scrunched up her nose at the sensation. I handed her a can of Sprite, but she refused it.

She searched among the bottles on the table, and,after finding no more alcohol, she accepted the can of Sprite, opening it.

- "I was planning to forget this day. This juice isn't gonna help me..." She tells me, leaning on her arms on the surface of the table.

- "You can forget another way. You don't necessarily need alcohol...” I'm saying.

- “Oh,yeah? How?”

- "Try to have fun.” I'm winking.

We slammed the cans together and downed them in one sip. I thought that tonight would be quiet, without alcohol, but my hope died when I saw her take a bottle of alcohol and sit on the counter.

- “Still...You know what I'm thinking of?”

- “Hm?”

- “Where the fuck did this boy come from?”

- “I have no idea.”

______★

The next 15 minutes she cursed, because of the many attempts to call Valerio. This girl was too drunk, thst she said beer with vodka goes as well as potatoes with ice cream. I don't think she understood what she was talking about.

At least, she was lucky with me, that I wasn't the type to drink or get drunk, so I could somehow get her home safely.

I looked up to check if Georgia was still on the steps,and I confirmed this when she had his phone pressed to her cheek.

- “Nothing?”

- “Nope...I'm afraid that something have happened to him...”

- “I'm sure it didn't. Maybe he just wanna be alone a little.

- “Maybe.”

- “We should go. You're dead drunk.”

- “Yeah,yeah ..but we gotta go to a bathro-..”

I stood up from the step before she finished her sentence. I heard her chuckle ,and I've smiled too. I went upstairs, then I hurried to open every door to find a bathroom.

I didn't found a bath yet, but all the doors were closed. Except for one, which was half opened. I hesitated at first. But, to my relief, there was no one.

Curiosity made me close the door and look around the room. It was simple enough.

A bed,a closet,a bedside where were some things. A pack of cigarettes, a lamp and a black notebook,with the cover covered with drawings of skulls and roses. And on the floor was a white, fluffy carpet

I approached the bedside table and took the notebook between my fingers, starting to leaf through it. Each page was marked with a date and some random numbers. Strange....

A sudden noise is heard, and I drop the notebook from my hands. To my relief, no one rushed. I lean over the notebook,to look for it. When I was ready to get up,I founded under the bed.

But with it I saw something else. Something quite heavy. I put the notebook on the nightstand and pulled that thing out.

From what I could tell, it looked like a helmet. It was hidden in a black bag, so that you couldn't tell what was inside.

Initially, before I looked in the bag, I thought it was a motorcycle helmet, not a racing driver's in any case. Well, I was wrong. The guy's overalls were also there, and what you see, it belonged to the dude who was shattering Valerio's dream.

The guy really likes to wear perfume, because the overall over smelled of perfume. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I realized that someone was walking towards the room at that moment.I hid everything back under the bed and got up off the floor.

Apparently, the room belonged to the guy who had just entered. I know him. He looked at me nervously, looking me up and down.

- “What the hell are you doing in my room?!” He's asking me.

That was a secret I didn't want to deal with. NOW or SOMETIME. He closed the door behind him, throwing his jacket on the bed.

- "Are you going to answer to the question?!”

He only said two words to me and I could already feel my nerves rising like hell. If Valerio hadn't managed to hit him, I certainly would.

I went around the bed, took a few steps towards it and stopped at a considerable distance. I had to tilt my head back to look at him. Damn height...

- “I chose to leave the party and my friend just to come to your room, because I'm so in love with you, that for one damned night, I'll let you break my heart in dozens of pieces, regardless of the fact that you are an arrogant idiot, who he will pretend the next day that he doesn't know me. Done? Are you satisfied with my answer?” I am asking him sarcastic.

- “Then? Why are you here?”

- “I was searching a damn bathroom”  I'm telling him,punching him on his shoulder on purpose ,but he doesn't let me do it.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me back. His fingers were around my wrist tight enough so that he wouldn't let me go so quickly. Or not until he finishes his bad boy monologue.

I was looking at him and I'm still amazed that he was such a good pilot, but such a terrible dude. How much would they pay to know his identity?

- “Leave me alone.”

- “Why? Don't be such a scaredy cat”

- “Three days ago you seemed the scaredy cat between the two of us. I wasn't the one that runned away, because I was afraid of not being seen with you." I tell him.

- “And that's what you wanted? To be seen with me?"

What I wanted was to somehow get this thing out of his head: the thing that makes him think he's so irresistible.

- “Do I give you the impression that I would be afraid of you?!”

- “You should thank me. I have a reputation. And you too.”

- “Yes,the reputation of a good girl. The type of girl who wants to avoid people like you. And why should I thank you, huh?

- “No ,of smart girl who should stay away from me.”

Is he somehow warning me to stay away from him?! Isn't that what we've been doing for the last 4 years too? We didn't ever talked,I didn't ever looked at him,I wasn't ever interested in him.

- “Don't take me as an easy prey, because I'm not. I have no intention of becoming your friend or to be your girlfriend. I'm really “smart”,how you're saying.”

And you're full of secrets. What the fuck I should do with this secret now?! It wouldn't do me any good if I say it, or if I don't say it.

If I say it, I will most likely tell Gia. And she will tell Valerio, and he will put Marko in the hospital. Cazzo ...

- “Are you sure what you're saying right now?

- “Have I come to you somehow by now?! I tried to fall into your arms?! To kiss you?! NO!! I'VE BEEN IGNORING YOU ALL THIS DAMN TIME!! So yeah, I'm so sure of what I'm saying right now.”

He seemed to understand what I was saying, but he still didn't release me. Damn...in his eyes I could see the warm and beautiful spring, but in his soul, the bad winter...

Damn, we were very close to each other.. Our faces were a few feet away, close enough to feel each other's breaths.

- “Good, keep doing this.” He tells me, finally releasing my hand.

I rubbed my wrist with my fingers and walked past him. I could feel his cold look on the back of my head while I was heading to the door,feeling a weird sensation in my stomach. Damn...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

321K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
800K 70.3K 37
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...