𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 ✦ 𝐄𝐫�...

By -zaestria

愛┊At a house party, the night before を┊graduation, a love story begins. But, 楽┊ will lies and secrets taint... More

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 ; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
˚001.
˚002.
˚003.
˚004.
˚005.
˚007.
˚008.
˚009.
˚010.
˚011.
˚012.
˚013.

˚006.

80 1 0
By -zaestria

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ *

006.

"Bye, Y/n! See you next week." Your co-worker, Noel, waved goodbye to you as you got your things to clock out. "Bye!" You smiled, waving back to her before walking out. You sighed, remembering what Eren said about how he was going to stay until you got off. However, your shift did run over a bit long and you didn't see him anywhere to be found inside the cafe so maybe he got the hint and left. You were wrong. The moment you stepped outside the cafe, you were greeted by him leaning against his sleek black car, looking down at his phone with pink roses in hand.

You tried walking past him, almost making it before you heard him call out to you. You slowly turned to face him, a scowl on your face. "I got these for you." He tried handing you the roses to which you declined, "Cute. How about you give them to your girlfriend?" You shrugged, giving him a sarcastic smile in the process. You didn't understand why he was doing all this while he had a girlfriend. It made you dislike him more than you already did. "Can you let me talk, please?" He asked, he sounded irritated and like he was begging at the same time. Thinking for a moment, you decided to just hear him out, if he was going through all this trouble maybe he actually had something important to say.

"Go ahead." You crossed your arms over your chest, waiting for him to speak. Eren began explaining to you who Kana was and that it wasn't his girlfriend and he that wouldn't cheat. You were quiet for a minute, not knowing what to really say. You felt bad now for not hearing him out at first and jumping to conclusions. But, that's all you've ever known. Your last boyfriend cheated on you which made you build up a wall. A wall no one has ever been able to break down since. It was how you kept yourself safe from hurt. You hated feeling vulnerable and having to open up.

It made you feel weak, powerless. That's everything you hated. Since then, you've just hooked up with people, nothing serious. You didn't give yourself up easy though. Eren was the first guy you hooked up with in almost a year, which is probably why you were so pissed off when you found out about Kana. You didn't understand at first why you were so angry, but it was probably because you were feeling vulnerable after. It's not like you liked Eren or anything... "Oh, i'm sorry." You apologized, looking down at the floor, feeling bad and embarrassed at the same time.

"It's not your fault, you didn't know." Eren cupped your face, making you look up at him. You and Eren stared at one another for a moment, you felt your heart starting to beat faster as you stared into his eyes. Tension was building up between you two before Eren slowly pulled you into a deep kiss. You kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling his closer to you. Both of you panted trying to catch your breath as you pulled away from the kiss. "You gonna take the flowers now?" Eren joked, handing you the flowers again, but this time you took them, smiling.

"Thank you. They're really pretty." You laughed, admiring the flowers. Eren smiled, looking at you as you smelled the flowers. "Are you hungry?" He questioned, putting his hand on the small of your back to guide you to the car. You nodded, walking over to the car where Eren opened the door for you, letting you in. Eren walked around the other side of the car, entering in himself. "Anything special you want?" You thought for a moment as Eren began backing out his parking spot. "Sushi?" You smiled, looking over at him
as he began driving. His side profile was so fucking beautiful. "Anything you want, baby." He looked over at you, grinning as he grabbed your thigh and squeezed it.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"That was so good! Thank you, i'll pay you back when I can." You smiled up at Eren, the two of you walking out of the sushi restaurant you two just ate in. "Girl, you're not paying me back." He scoffed, almost offended that you even suggested that. "Yes I am." You playfully argued, laughing at him. "No, you're not. I'll always pay for you, don't worry about that ever." He rolled his eyes, grabbing your hand and interlocking his fingers with yours. "Yeah, yeah." You giggled, squeezing his hand in yours continuing to walk towards his car. You both entered into the car, buckling your seat belts and getting situated.

"Hey, so, me and Annie are moving into our new dorm in about two weeks, do you think you can help us move some stuff?" You asked, looking out the window as you waited for a response. "Yeah, I gotchu." He agreed, keeping his eyes on the road as he continued driving down the road. "Thank you. We're moving in late so we want to finish as soon as possible." You continued on. You and Annie were moving into your dorms only a week before school started up again and you know if it was just you and her it would never get finished in time so you've been asking around for help.

Eren just nodded, listening to you talk. You were just talking about how you wanted to decorate it, style it, and everything. You were talking for a while, thinking he had stopped listening a while
ago but he didn't. He was taking in everything you were saying as he continued driving, making his way to your house. After a 20 minute drive, you had finally made it to your house, your mom sitting on the front porch, drinking tea. Eren stepped out the car, walking over to your side to open up the door. You thanked him, holding hand as you stepped out the car.

Eren grabbed your stuff, carrying it as you both walked up to your front door where you mother was sat. She stood up, pulling her glasses up
to her head, "Hi! I'm Alia L/n, you are?" She greeted Eren, "Eren Yeager. I'm Y/n's friend." He smiled, hugging your mom. You smiled, watching the two greet one another. Your mom was always a big hugger so you knew Eren was starting off on the right foot with her. Eren and your mother talked for a few, getting to know one another and whatever. "I better get going. Nice to meet you, Mrs. L/n." He said goodbye to your mom before turning to you, "Bye, Y/n." He smiled, kissing you on the cheek before waving goodbye to you both again and walking to his car.

Your mother scoffed, looking at you as you smiled watching Eren walk away, "Friends." She put fake quotes in the air, mocking what Eren had said earlier. "Ma, stop. We're just friends. That's what friends do. Duh." You playfully rolled your eyes, walking into the house to put all your stuff down. "Yeah, sure.." She made a face, knowing you were lying. Her mother instinct was never off and she knew she felt something between you two but if you claimed to be "just" friends then yall were "just" friends..

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Y/n! Come help me." Your mother called out for you from the kitchen. You groaned, getting out the bed from your comfortable position to attend to your mother. "Yes, mom." You looked at the woman who was cooking in the kitchen. "Help me make this food, you're grown." She demanded, running over to the sink to pour something out. You shook your head, laughing, before walking over to the stove, stirring random stuff. You had no idea what you were doing but if it made your mom feel better then whatever.

You and your mom were just cooking until you heard someone opening the front door, "I'm home!" A familiar voice yelled out cheerfully, running over to the kitchen. "Hi, Annie, dear." Your mom greeted, kissing Annie on the cheek before continuing what she was doing. "Y/n! I missed you." Annie playfully frowned, walking over and hugging you as you stirred a sauce on the stove. "I slept over at your house last night, Annie. It's 7 at night right now." You laughed, continuing cooking.

Annie was here almost all the time she practically did live here. She had her own space in your closet, toothbrush, makeup, everything. Your mom loved her, making it easier for the two of you to hang out together so freely. "What are y'all making, it smells good." She questioned, waffing the sauce you were stirring, "Shrimp scampi." Your mother informed, playfully waving Annie out the way so she could continue cooking. "Oh, my fav!" She exclaimed, walking over to the cabinets to grab bowls and silverware for you three.

The food had finally finished after Annie set the table up. The three of you got your bowls, you didn't getting much since you had just ate but you didn't want to not eat your moms food. The three of you joked as you ate before you two began talking about college to which your mother almost cried even at the thought. You and Annie just laughed, making fun of her which made her yell at the two of you, saying it's not funny and that you shouldn't be making fun of your poor old mother. Which only made you both laugh harder.

You all finished eating, throwing your dishes into the sink. Happily, the night ended in you three dancing and singing in the living room, spending your last few weeks living with your mom having fun. You loved your mom, but you were excited to move out and to see what was waiting for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 15.2K 47
He might've been your childhood crush, but Eren Jaeger can't quit his old tendencies of avoiding love. After one night alone with him, his true color...
548 17 15
"𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖" - �...
23.2K 552 68
Here is ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ You like her, but she doesn't know who she likes with him in the picture. (Mikasa x f!reader) All rights to the creator of AOT I d...
5.4K 277 26
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝗻𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘆�...