beyblade burst x reader (MAID)

By baka_writer001

Sir, don't you think you're going a bit too far? Causing trouble to your father, (😮‍💨) and we come to this... More

SHORT INFO
INFO ON EP 1

episode 1 (SCHOOL)

38 3 6
By baka_writer001

As you got out of the car you walked to the other side of the car door to open it for your (spoiled) master/sir none other than Ren Nakamura.

Ren Nakamura:

took you long enough. (😒)

As I got out of the car she slammed, the door car a bit hard making me flinch. (🫨)

(Y/N)(L/N):

Well, then my apologies sir. (🙂💢)
We should get going now, sir. (😮‍💨)

As both I and my Master/sir Ren got the schedule of our classes, we heard some students saying that there would be a bey battle between a boy named Valt and another named Honcho (Rantaro).

Ren Nakamura: I wonder what's the ruckus about?

(Y/N)(L/N): it seems like there will be a bey battle in the gym Master/sir Ren.

(Blankly stares at the students walking to the gym.)

Ren Nakamura:

*starts to run to the gym leaving his maid behind*

Hell ya, not gonna wait any longer! Bet this is some epic battle! (🤥)( You guys know what I mean 😂)

(YN)(LN): *sigh* (😮‍💨) why did I even bother...

*Starts to walk to the gym*
(oh, and she already knows the whole school building, she pretty much studies it and told a short version to his master/sir to know parts of the school as a new student.)

As I finally arrived at the gym I saw my master, watching the beybattle begin. As I walk towards him only stopping next to his side not minding the students all over the gym just to watch.

Ren Nakamura:

Looks like you made it. I bet you don't wanna miss the fight too. After all, you are a blader yourself. (😏) Side eyes. (👀)

(Y/N)(L/N):

No, sir, I came to babysit you, not to watch even if I am a blader myself. (😒)

Ren Nakamura:

Ouch, always as mean as ever, no wonder why you have no friends. (😮‍💨)

(Said in a sarcastic tone, a little sweat drop, forgetting how scary his maid is when mad.)

(Well crap I'm dead (😅) a moment of silence...)

(Y/N)(L/N):

Is that the best insult you can make?(😒) And by the way, you're one to talk for someone who looks like a clown...

My bad sir Ren did mean to say it but you just made me do it. (🙂💢)

(Side-eye him then stare back to the bey battle.)

Ren Nakamura:

Well damn!? (😅) That's even worse. Then the first one. (🥹)

(By the way, you guys the emoji I put in is their emotion.)

Referee: Now, the bey battle between Valt Aoi and Rantaro Kiyama will now begin. Whoever gets two points wins. First battle! Ready Set!

three!

Two!

One!

Let it rip!

As both bey landed on the stadium.

Ren Nakamura:

Oh? By the looks of it, it's a battle between stamina vs an attack-type of bey. (🫢)... Very interesting! (🤩)

(Y/N)(L/N):

Indeed, sir, the one who got the advantage was none other than the stamina. The weakness of attack type is either stamina or defense type of bey.

But there is still a chase of an attack bey to win you know that even if the enemy is using stamina bey.

Do you know why?

( As you explain everything to (sir/master.) ren while you watch beside him. Focusing on the battle In front of you.)

Ren Nakamura:

If the owner of the bey knows... What's he doing right? (😅) Right?

*Sweatdrop due to panic state*

(Y/N)(L/N):

(😒...😮‍💨) I will give you a point for effort, it's close but not the answer I was looking for, sir.

It's because of the way you launch a bey. Sir/master, if you properly did a good job of keeping a good balance on your side you can easily win a match due to your basic learning... So even if you're bey is an attack type you can still win against stamina bey, defense bey, or balance bey. So by looking at the battle, the winner will be the stamina bey, for a lot of reasons...

Ren Nakamura:

Is that so? Well, we have to find out then. (🧐)

As both Bey spins in the stadium, the attack Bey suddenly spins all over the place and ends up flying out of the stadium...

Valt Aoi: go! Huh!?

Ren Nakamura: !?

Rantaro kiyama: huh!?

Referee: umm... With a ring-out finish, raktavor scored one over to zero!

Ren Nakamura:

Wait, wait, a minute!? What!? That's so random but why? (🤔)

(Y/N)(L/N):

Due to the launch form, sir, because of that it went all over the place with full speed. Making it fly out of the stadium. And it seems like the owner of the attack bey is a beginner or something, sir/master. (😮‍💨) (Poor guy at least he's trying.)

As you said that in your mind you stare at the owner of the attack bey for a moment... (So his name is Valt aoi. Very interesting indeed.) (🤭)

Valt Aoi pov:

It's not over yet! I'm just getting started.

Nika and Tokonatsu: but if he scores again you're done for. (😥)(😥)

Hm? No chance I'm gonna turn things around. Just you watch. (😤)

Nika: I won't be so sure about that. (😥)

Referee: well then second battle. Ready! Set!

Three!

Two!

One!

Let it rip!

As Valt was about to launch his bey, but ended up launching it upward, sending it to fly.

Valt Aoi:

Ahh! No watch out! Out of the way, go make room!

Ren Nakamura: ahh!?

(Y/N)(L/N): watch out sir/master!?

As both of you and your master/sir got out of the way. Valt jumped up and finally caught his bey, but ended up making a mess in the storage room.

(Y/N)(L/N): are you okay sir?

As you help him get up, removing the dust that got into him.

Ren Nakamura:

Yup! All goods! But the battle was not half good or bad. It's in between I guess? (🤔)

(Y/N)(L/N):

Whatever you say, sir, let's get going now it seems their battle is over. (😊)

As you finish helping him remove the dust on him. You pick up his favorite top hat. (🎩) As you guys leave the gym.

Later in the afternoon...

Inside the car, you hold the tablet for you and your master/sir to watch, as the famous Shu Kurenai is on live...

Ren Nakamura:

So that's him, huh? Let's see what he can bring to the table.

(Shu Kurenai... Interesting can't wait to battle you after what I have heard...)(👀)

(Y/N)(L/N):

If I remember correctly, his bey is a balance bey good for defense and offense. Quite an interesting guy don't you think sir? (🙂❓) *As you look at him for an answer.*

Ren Nakamura: very interesting indeed!!! (🤩)

On the screen... as the Bey Spryzen goes for the attack making the opponent's bey flying out of the stadium... With the ring-out finish.

Newsgirl/reporter: shu's going to be quite the Beyblade prodigy...

Ren Nakamura:

Not bad, not gonna lie about that. He got that guy pretty good.

Driver: Young master/sir, we have finally made it home.

As you get out of the car, walk to the opposite door opening it for him. And closing it after Ren finally got out of the car. As the car drove away leaving you and, (😮‍💨) him...

Ren Nakamura:

*Yawn* (🥱) men I'm tired. But at the same time, I want to train! (😤)

Starts to speed walk to the house leaving you again.

(Y/N)(L/N) Pov:

*Sigh* (😮‍💨) more like I'm the tired one who's tired of keeping you in check.

You walk in front of the door about to open it, but suddenly nugget the cat comes by...

Oh, why hello their nugget it's been a while seen I saw you came back home.

As you kneel to pet the house pet, that is none other than Nugget. The only pet of the Nakamura family.
As you were done petting him you picked him up to go inside. Letting him go as you guys got inside the house.

Nugget: *meow* then walk away.

Goodbye to you too I hope to see you around the house. (🤭)

You continue to walk inside the house until you finally find the person you were looking for... None other than Ren Nakamura training in his training room.

Ren Nakamura:

Three! Two! One! Let it rip!

As I launch my bey *raven* in the stadium spinning all over the place as it loses movement.

Damm it! not again! (😤) Okay, one more time I will get it next time.

(Y/N)(L/N):

Sir/master, I suggest you keep a cool head. You won't win a match if you're too tense.

*As you said handing him his towel.*

Ren Nakamura:

Thx, but you're gonna get ready too you know, the WBBA in the mall is gonna start tomorrow you know.

And a perfect time to have a practice match with you. (😁) You know you're pretty strong and I only beat you like three times and the others were not so lucky. (😮‍💨) *Sigh* how are you so good at this!? (😤)

(Y/N)(L/N):

Hmm? Because I learn the basics first then practice many times and there you have it. No, secret at all. (😮‍💨)

And I won't mind having a practice match with you too sir/master, as long as I can help you. (😊)

Ren Nakamura:

Seriously no way all you did is that unbelievable. (😓)

Well then better get ready because I'm gonna win this one that's for sure!

As both of you get ready to launch your bey, three! two! one! Let it rip! As both of your bey's spin around the stadium.

Ren Nakamura:

All right here I go! Raven! Go for the attack!

As raven strike for the attack but... You're bey dodge it.

(Y/N)(L/N):

Close but not close enough. My turn, *bey name* go for the killer spin!

As *bey name* turns to spin for the attack, getting a hit both beys spin together like glued to each other. But then Keep hitting each other until *bey name* went for the killer move ending the battle with a burst finish.

Ren Nakamura:

Aw, not again, I thought for sure I was gonna win. (😓)

As I pick up the pieces of my bey fixing it back to the way it was before.

Oh well, I still have more chances to win. Against you no big deal about it.

(Sorry, about that but let's fast-forward so they practice more blah blah blah blah, and let's go to the mall scene.)

In the mall...

Ren Nakamura:

I'm so ready for today! Can't wait to see who can entertain me for today's match. (😤...😊)

(Y/N)(L/N):

Sir/master ren, I think we should get in line now before going into the match. (🤭)

Ren Nakamura:

oh, right forgot about that, well, what are we waiting for let's go!

As I run to get in line leaving my maid again. Knowing well that she will get in line too.

(Y/N)(L/N):

(😓...😮‍💨) Here we go again I should teach him not to leave a girl behind even if it is his maid.

Following his footsteps on getting in line.

As both of you finally got your self-scan in the match.

The announcer Mr. Gunta Hanami (I searched the guy's full name on Google 🤭)Announced a special guest the chairman or president who's going to say something blah blah blah... Moving on to the battle...

Gunta Hanami: with that, we will begin the first battle! The first blader call on the stage is Valt Aoi!

Nika and tokonatsu: good luck bro! You can do it!

Ren Nakamura:

my, my, it's him again battling for a real match this time...(🤩) I'm so hyped now I wanna battle! (😤) *Jumping all over the place*.

(Y/N)(L/N):

sir/master, I think is best if you behave yourself first... (😮‍💨) After coming him down you start to do some research between Valt Aoi and Rantaro Kiyama. Ren watches the battle in front of him grinning. (😁)

As you already know Rantaro Kiyama the guy who has the stamina bey, and Valt Aoi who got the attack bey... As you got cut off not getting to finish your sentence. (😒)

Ren Nakamura: yeah, yeah, don't care I already know that blah blah blah... Completely ignoring you.

(Y/N)(L/N): ( you're lucky I know you but if I don't know you, you're dead by then.) * glaring at him give him a dead stare*.

As you gather information on your tablet.

( Gonna skip the part where the referee is the president or chairman blah blah blah... He explains Ring out finish one point survivor finished one point burst finished two points that's all. Then let them check the opponent's beys blah blah blah... Valt Aoi moment time...)(🤭)

Valt Aoi: I'm counting on you, partner. Let's get wild.

First battle!

As Valt ready himself to launch.

(Y/N)(L/N): !? My what's this? (It's the same as Shu Kurenai's launching form...)

Ren Nakamura: what's wrong? *Stares from behind him looking at you* something the matter?

(Y/N)(L/N): umm... By the looks of it sir/master... His copying the same form as Shu Kurenai...

Ren Nakamura: wait really? I didn't even notice that. (🤨) Staring back at the match that started.

As both bey's have landed. Raktavor takes the center, as Valkyrie goes for the attack hitting Raktavor all over the place. But... With a ring-out finish, Rantaro Kiyama got the first point.

Second battle!

(Y/N)(L/N): as expected... ( I wonder what will be your next move Valt Aoi.)(🤭)

Ready set!

Three!

Two!

One!

Let it rip!

Both bey landed in the stadium. As Raktavor got into the center again. But this time Valkyrie got a lot more faster hitting Raktavor multiple times... As Valkyrie strikes for the attack... With a burst finish, with a score of two to one the winner of this match is Valt Aoi!

Ren Nakamura: what a plot twist... Amazing, as always. (🤩)

(Y/N)(L/N): (what an increase of improvement. If he keeps on improving he is unstoppable...)
Valt Aoi interesting indeed...(🤭)

Total words: 2438 my longest one yet (😏)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 3.1K 15
[Y/N] [L/N] is a phantom troupe member, as well as Hisoka's apprentice. When Chrollo steals a seemingly harmless but powerful nen ability he is unabl...
195K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
96.8K 1.2K 20
A book full of oneshots of Beyblade Burst, Beyblade Burst God/Evolution and Beyblade Burst Turbo/Cho-z/SuperZ/ Beybread Burst Gachi/GT/Rise / Beyblad...