๐„๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐จ๐ง๐๐ง๏ฟฝ...

By eshaservesss

๐™š | ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป "In remembrance of a love that whispered promises of forever, now lost in the echoe... More

Copyright๐™š
Author note๐™š
Aesthetic + Introduction
01: There's more to go. [โœต]
02: Breakup.
03: Stranger.
04: Date.
05: Whipped.
06: Double date?
07: Nasty reminder. [โœต]
08: His home!
09: Love or lust?
11: Threesome? [โœต]
12: Gay?
13: The live stream. [โœต]
14: Sister's bond.
15: His jaan.
16: Only his.
17: Pain & Pleasure. [โœต]
18: All hers.

10: Teasing him. [โœต]

1.2K 37 27
By eshaservesss

- Juhi Pov

I woke up with a huge back pain. Adjusting myself on the bed, I groggily opened my eyes, only to find myself in a strangely familiar place.

Wait! Why am I at Raj's penthouse? The last thing I remember is falling asleep in his arms at my flat. How did I end up here?

Damn this back pain...

I got up from the bed and saw a large mirror, a wall mirror right in front of the bed. I walked closer to the mirror, and my eyes widened as I noticed I was wearing a tank top and shorts.

I hurried downstairs and saw him sitting on the couch, on a call. I was about to yell, but he signaled me to be quiet. Ugh!

Standing in front of him, I glared at him. "We'll discuss that later," he said, ending the call.

"You're up? How are you feeling now, my highness?" He asked, but I ignored his question, crossing my arms.

"You changed my clothes without my permission? Huh," I yelled at him, still glaring.

He pulled me onto his lap, grabbing my waist. That was hot! No, Juhi, get a grip!!

"Is there a problem with that, my highness?" He asked in his low, seductive voice.

"Don't call me 'your highness'," I stated, and he chuckled. Did I say something funny? No, right?

"You're the one who complained about me calling you Juhi," he said, making me feel stupid. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, whatever," I said, adjusting myself on his lap.

"From how long I was sleeping?" I asked, feeling his heavy breath on my neck, making my cheeks flush.

"You slept just fourteen hours" Raj explained in a low voice making me shock.

"Why you didn't woke me up?" I questioned slapping at his chest.

"That sleep looked like it was needed" he addressed while nodded slowly and was about to stand up when he pulled me closer. My eyes widened, and my cheeks heated as I felt something near my ass.

"Just give me a minute," he groaned, and I gasped. Slowly turning around, I sat fully on him, his head leaning against the couch.

Should I tease him a little? I nervously bit my lower lip.

"I'm not giving you an extra second," I whispered in his ear, feeling his member growing underneath me.

My hands found their way to his neck, and I harshly kissed his jaw, leaving a mark.

"Don't start something you can't finish," he groaned, heavily breathing. He was such a turn-on, damn!

"Shh... just enjoy it like the good boy you are," I whispered, biting his ear.

I held his shoulders, adjusting myself on his cock, and started moving my hips, kissing his neck. Even his smell was addictive.

My nipples were already hard, visible through the tank top. Why didn't he make me wear a bra?

I started moving faster, feeling myself getting wet. "Ahh," a moan escaped his lips as I sped up, biting my lip to control my own moans.

His moans were so sexy, like a melody to my ears!

He squeezed my ass hard as I moved my hips on his cock, clothes separating us.

We were both fully clothed, but I didn't care.

My plan was just to tease him, but why was I enjoying it so much, and why was he enjoying it even more? I could tell he could feel my wetness.

Moving closer to his neck, I bit it, making him groan. Taking a chance, I moved away.

"Fuck, Juhi," he whined, while I giggled at his reaction. "I will, but not now," I replied, and slipped away, leaving Mr. Hot Oberoi alone.

I almost lost my mind; if I were with him for one more second, it's like he's seducing me every time.

I guess I'm just too obsessed with him. Like he's my crush, and isn't it normal to be obsessed with your crush?

I sighed and dialed Kavya's number, waiting for her to pick up.

"Hello," I said as soon as she picked up. "Where are you? Do you know how worried I was about you? Juhi, it's not funny. Are you okay?" She bombarded me with questions.

"Relax, Kavya. I'm at Raj's penthouse and totally okay. Where's Aahi? Is she okay?" I asked, hearing her sigh on the other end.

"Don't worry about her. Your sweetheart is fine, and the doctor told me something about her. You know Aahi can remember things that make her happy or are important to her, and the most exciting thing is she called me today 'Kavya di'. Can you believe it? I'm so happy," Kavya exclaimed, making me smile.

"I'll pick her up in a few hours," I said, and ended the call.

Aahi's memory problem is seriously an issue. I hope everything gets better in the future.

I have to pay off all the debts, or that monster will surely pull some dirty stunts, which I hate.

I unlocked my gallery, opening the work folder. I scrolled through the photos and videos, and then I saw the video I was looking for.

I opened the xxpornstar site and uploaded the video of myself pleasuring with a vibrator. I set the bonus point at 50 dollars; it's enough, maybe? I know I need money, but I can't just be greedy out of nowhere. This is fucking disgusting, isn't it? But at the same time, it's hot too. Only for me.

How I hate doing all these things, yet I feel pleasure while doing them. I'm doing all this just to pay off the debts, and then I'll be free to do whatever job I want and live happily with my sweetheart, Aahi.

I headed to the wardrobe, and to my surprise, there were already girly dresses. Is it a coincidence, or did he already live with a female, maybe his girlfriend?

I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"When I thrust you hard, I'm damn sure you'll look even hotter than now while rolling your eyeballs," a deep voice interrupted my thoughts.

I turned around and saw Raj standing in front of me. How did he manage to come in without making any noise?

"What are you doing here?" I asked, as he chuckled and walked towards me.

"You're in my penthouse, in my room, my highness," he stated, making me feel dumb.

"How many girls have been to YOUR penthouse?" I asked, emphasizing the 'your'.

"Believe me, my highness, you're the first," Raj announced.

"And if you're doubting me because of these dresses, they're completely new and for you, as you're going to live with me now, so-"

"You don't have to do all this," I said, cutting him off.

"It's the least I can do for you, my highness," he whispered in my ear.

Is it just me being so horny these days, or is he really trying to seduce me by doing these normal things? I found everything he did hot. The way I felt weak whenever I was around him wasn't normal. What's wrong with my hormones?

"I have to take a bath," I interrupted, pushing him a little and almost running into the bathroom.

Oh god! It's so embarrassing, and the fact that I have a huge crush on him is making it even worse.

I stripped and turned on the shower, feeling the cold water touch my skin and soothe me. It was really needed right now.

I took a quick bath and was about to reach for a towel, but there was none. What the hell? I looked around, but there were no towels or bathrobes.

It's literally my fault for not bringing any clothes or towels with me. Nervously, I walked towards the bathroom door.

Peeking outside into the room, I saw Raj sitting on the bed, looking serious as if he's about to kill someone through his phone.

I fake coughed twice to get his attention. "Can you please pass me the towel?" I requested.

Raj grabbed the towel from his left side, slid his phone into his pants pocket, and walked towards me. I extended my hand, expecting him to do something, but he just handed me the towel and left. A gentleman or what? I thought he would do something-

Nothing. I'm literally so messed up.

I dried my body and wrapped the towel around myself. Once again, I peeked through the door, but Raj was nowhere to be seen in the room. Is he gone?

Stepping out of the bathroom, I stood in front of the wall mirror. I picked up my panties and slowly slipped them onto my legs.

Then, I unwrapped the towel. Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I noticed my nipples were hard, and the tattoo on my lower waist was visible.

My right hand moved to cup my left breast. They were so big that I couldn't even fully cup them with my hands. I'm so jealous of girls who have a flat or small chest. A size like theirs is literally a dream!

"Seems like my highness needs some help," I heard a manly voice, and I looked in the direction it came from.

Was he sitting on the couch the whole time? How could he be there without making any noise? I didn't even realize he was there.

Nervously biting my lower lip, I watched as he walked closer to me.

"Don't bite your lips. I don't like it when someone does something that's my job to do. Only mine," he declared.

Before I could react or say anything, Raj's lips were on mine.

He sucked on my lower lip harshly, grabbing my neck with one hand and pulling me closer by my waist with the other.

The kiss was intense; I opened my mouth for some air, but taking the chance, Raj slid his tongue in. It wasn't just a kiss; it was like he was devouring me.

After a few seconds, he pulled back his tongue with a pop sound.

I was breathing heavily, looking at him as he did the same. Taking a breath, Raj kissed me again, this time more passionately.

He harshly bit my lower lip and then continued kissing me, slower but with more passion.

He moved back slightly, still holding me close. With his thumb, he touched my lower lip and placed a soft peck on it.

"Always remember this kiss and this bite whenever you bite your addictive lips in the future," he declared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 11.8K 32
๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต...
36.8K 1.6K 25
โ™กโ™ก๐’žโ„ด๐“๐“โ„ฏ๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พโ„ด๐“ƒ โ„ด๐’ป ๐“ˆ๐“‰โ„ด๐“‡๐’พโ„ฏ๐“ˆ....โ™กโ™ก ๐‘น๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”... #3 revenge. 6-04-24 #3 collectionofshort...
1.6M 71.9K 50
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™ก...
577K 19.7K 58
๐Ÿ”ž๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ: ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‹๐”๐’๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐Ÿ”ž ๐๐ƒ๐… ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š (๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐๐€๐†๐„๐’) ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐•๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐๐‹๐„...