๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ Walker Scobell

By Theeggowaffels

In which she gets a role in her favorite book series as a daughter of Aphrodite who's love interest is the so... More

๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
Famous birthdays
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
โ†ณ ๐“ฅ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ฎ 002
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
โ†ณ ๐“ฅ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ฎ 003
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
Epilogue

001

3.3K 69 120
By Theeggowaffels

Juliet 🩰✓⃝ 16 minutes ago
Guess where I'm going 😉
🎵 - All the stars - Kendrick Lamar , SZA

999,912,198

💬
200,099

9,100,928

Leah Sava Jeffries ✓⃝
Where we're going (as in me you Walker and Aryan )
- reply
Juliet 🩰✓⃝
I wonder 🤔

Use647
JIMMY FALLON
- reply
Juliet 🩰✓⃝
😉

Walker Scobell ✓⃝
👏I 👏DONT👏KNOW👏WHERE👏BUT👏I👏KNOW👏 IM 👏GONNA 👏BE 👏THERE 👏SL👏
- reply
Juliet 🩰✓⃝
great observation Sherlock

USER382
SHES SO PRETTY AND PRETTY AND PRETTY

Miguel Cazarez Mora ✓⃝
WHERE
- reply
Juliet 🩰✓⃝
ILL TEXT U

McKenna Grace :) ✓⃝
ARYAN TOLD ME AND HOW IS THIS YOUR 10 TIME GOING ON
- reply
Juliet 🩰✓⃝
IDK ASK THE HOST ( he loves me I'm his fav guest 🤓)

Mason Thames ✓⃝
IS THAT AIDAN NEXT YOU ( the better McGraw twin )
-reply
Juliet🩰 ✓⃝
🤓☝️um actually

Landon Gordon ✓⃝
Ur wearing that to Jimmy Fallon
- reply
Juliet🩰 ✓⃝
Me and Violet got boba okay and now I'm gonna change dumbass 🤠

Jacob Moran✓⃝

- reply
Juliet 🩰✓⃝

Orla S 🎀 ✓⃝
ICONIC SISTERS
- reply
Juliet 🩰✓⃝
LOVE YOU

Juliet 🩰
This video makes me so happy for no reason at all

Violet Blythe ✓⃝
Clem🦅‼️
- reply
Juliet 🩰✓⃝
Wha-

~🩰~

@Juliet.Blythe

◉ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎

◎ ◉ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎

◎ ◎ ◉ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎

◎ ◎ ◎ ◉ ◎ ◎ ◎

◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◉ ◎ ◎

◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◉ ◎

◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◉

Liked by Walker.Scobell , OrlaSamulas and 928,028 others
Juliet.Blythe : Jimmy Fallon tonight with Walker Leah Aryan and I  ‼️‼️ ( also this look is my fav now so )

Comments

@Use5372  : SHE IS A GODDESS
  ↳@Urr02 : REAL
     ↳@Use5372 : FR SHE IS AN APHRODITE KID

@LeahSavaJeffries : CANT BREATH
  ↳@Juliet.Blyhte : ME WHEN U LIKE YOUR FIT HELLO

  @use6w8 : SHES SO DROP DEAD GORGEOUS

@Cara.Ruth :OKAY I SEE YOU LOOKING GOOD
  ↳@Juliet.Blyhte : STAWP

@LizzieRuth : OOOOO
  ↳@Juliet.Blyhte : AAAAA

@Walker.Scobell  : you look really pretty Jules
  ↳@Juliet.Blyhte : aww thanks walk
     ↳@Use5372 : having a gut feeling Walker is broken rn

@Walker.Scobell  : you look really pretty Jules
  ↳@Juliet.Blyhte : aww thanks walk
     ↳@Use5372 : having a gut feeling Walker is broken rn

@LeenaScobell  : girl what did you do to my brother 😭 stunning though
  ↳Walker.Scobell : shut up Leena
     ↳@LeenaScobell : you have been staring at your phone for the past 7 minutes

~🩰~

🔔Juliet Grace Blythe has Posted on her tiktok story !🔔

~🩰~

The vibrant lights of the Jimmy Fallon set illuminated the stage as the audience erupted into cheers and applause.

The atmosphere was electric with anticipation as the host himself, Jimmy Fallon, stood at the center, his signature grin lighting up the room."Ladies and gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to the stars of the highly anticipated Percy Jackson series!"

Jimmy announced, his voice booming over the excitement of the crowd. "Please welcome Walker Scobell, Aryan Simhadri, Leah Sava Jeffroes  and Juliet Blythe!"As Jimmy's words echoed through the studio.

the audience's cheers grew even louder, anticipation building as the cast members made their entrance. Walker, Aryan, Leah, and Juliet stepped onto the stage, their smiles radiant as they waved to the crowd.

"Thank you so much for being here, guys!" Jimmy exclaimed, greeting each the boys  with a handshake and the girls with a hug "We're so excited to have you on the show tonight."

"We're thrilled to be here, Jimmy," Walker replied, his excitement palpable as he took his seat beside the host."It's an honor to be able to share our journey with you and your audience."

"Absolutely," Aryan chimed in, his enthusiasm matching Walker's. "This is a dream come true for all of us, and we can't wait to talk about the show."

Leah and Juliet nodded in agreement, their smiles wide with excitement as they settled into their seats.

The energy in the studio was electric as Jimmy dove into the interview, his questions coming fast and furious as he sought to uncover the magic behind the new series."So, tell me, what drew each of you to the Percy Jackson project?" Jimmy asked, turning to Leah first.

Leah's eyes sparkled with excitement as she spoke, her passion for the project evident in every word. "I've been a fan of the books for years," she explained. "So when the opportunity to bring these beloved characters to life on screen came along, I knew I had to be a part of it."Jimmy nodded, impressed by Leah's dedication to the project.

"And what about you, Aryan? What was it about Grover that made you want to take on this role?"Aryan grinned, his excitement bubbling over as he answered. "Grover is such a fun character to play," he said. "He's loyal, adventurous, and he's got a heart of gold. Plus, who wouldn't want to hang out with satyrs and go on epic quests?"

The audience laughed, charmed by Aryan's enthusiasm. Jimmy turned to Walker next. "And you, Walker. How does it feel to step into the shoes of Percy Jackson, a character beloved by millions of fans around the world?"Walker's smile widened as he spoke, his passion for the role evident in every word. "It's a tremendous honor," he said. "Percy is such an iconic character, and I feel incredibly grateful to have the opportunity to bring him to life on screen. I just hope I can do justice to Rick Riordan's incredible creation."

With a mischievous glint in his eye, he turned to Juliet  and said, "Juliet, this is your 10th time on the show. Your first appearance was back in 2018 during the Avengers: Endgame promotion. Do you remember what you said about the Percy Jackson books back then?"

Juliet's brow furrowed in confusion as she racked her brain, trying to recall her words from years ago. "Um, no idea," she admitted with a chuckle, feeling a bit embarrassed at her forgetfulness.

But before Juliet could dwell on her lapse in memory, Walker leaned over with a playful smirk. "Come on, Jules, don't you remember saying something about Percy being cute and how you wanted to be friends with him in real life?" he teased, his eyes dancing with amusement.

" roll the clip !"

"I love Percy Jackson!" the younger Juliet exclaimed, her enthusiasm infectious even years later. "I love the books and I think Aurora is the best character since she's so like cool and amazing and she has such a cute boyfriend "

" you think Percy's cute ?" Robert Downey Jr said looking at the younger girl who played his daughter , she nodded a small blush and a big smile appearing on her face 

Juliet's cheeks flushed pink as the audience erupted into laughter, her embarrassment evident for all to see.

She shot Walker a playful glare, but there was a hint of fondness in her eyes as she realized he had been paying attention to her interviews over the years.Despite her embarrassment, Juliet couldn't help but smile at the memory of her younger self's unabashed love for the beloved series.

"Alright, let's keep the questions coming," Jimmy declared, his eyes lighting up with excitement.

"Walker, Juliet, Aryan, and Leah, what's been your favorite scene to film together so far?"Aryan grinned, recalling a particularly hilarious moment during sword and shield practice. "I'd have to say the scene where Percy, Aurora, Grover, and Annabeth are at the casino "

. "It was chaos, but so much fun!"Leah nodded enthusiastically.

"Oh my gosh yes ! But for me, it's got to be the Aphrodite and Aurora scenes I just loved them so much " Juliet  added. "Like also when they had that whole Percy bonding moment for me it was so funny "Juliet's eyes sparkled as she reminisced about a touching scene between Aurora and her mother . "but also there's something special about the quieter moments too," she said softly.

"Like the scene where Aurora and Annabeth share their hopes and fears by the campfire."Walker nodded in agreement, his gaze lingering on Juliet.

But I think my favorite moments are just the ones where we're all together, goofing around between takes. Those are the moments that really make it feel like a family."As the audience chuckled at their shared anecdotes, Jimmy leaned forward with a knowing smile.

"Alright, now for the big question," he said, his eyes twinkling mischievously. "Walker, Juliet, we've all seen the incredible chemistry between your characters on screen. What's it like working together and how do you maintain that spark?

"Walker's gaze softened as he turned to Juliet, a fond smile tugging at his lips. "Well, Jimmy, I think it's safe to say that Juliet makes it easy," he said, his voice filled with sincerity. "We just have a natural chemistry that translates effortlessly onto the screen. And as for maintaining that spark, I think it's all about trust and communication. We're constantly bouncing ideas off each other and pushing each other to be better."

Juliet's heart fluttered at Walker's words, a radiant smile gracing her features. "Yeah, exactly," she agreed, her voice tinged with warmth. "We're lucky to have such a supportive cast and crew that really allows us to explore our characters and their relationship authentically. It's been an incredible journey, and I couldn't ask for a better scene partner than Walker."

The studio audience erupted into applause, touched by the genuine affection between the two actors. Jimmy grinned, thoroughly impressed by their heartfelt response. "Well, it certainly shows on screen," he said, nodding appreciatively. "Keep up the great work, you two!"

~🩰~

@Juliet.Blythe

Liked by Walker.Scobell , OrlaSamulas and 928,028 others
Juliet.Blythe : We ateeee !
Tagged : @LeahSavaJeffries

Comments

@Use5372  : GODDESSES THE BOTH OF THEM
  ↳@Urr02 : REAL ATHENA AND APHRODITE

@LeahSavaJeffries : WE ATEE
  ↳@Juliet.Blyhte : ‼️‼️

  @use6w8 : BOTH ARE SO PRETTY

@Cara.Ruth : LOOKING GOOD BOTH OF YOU
  ↳@Juliet.Blyhte : LOVE YOU

@LizzieRuth : HOW MANY LETTERS IN PJO GIRLS
  ↳@User920 : ATEEE

@Walker.Scobell  : 💗

@Walker.Scobell  : you look really pretty Jules
  ↳@Juliet.Blyhte : aww thanks walk
     ↳@Use5372 : having a gut feeling Walker is broken rn

@LeenaScobell  : MY BABIES
  ↳Juliet.Blythe : MWAH I LOVE YOU
     ↳@LeenaScobell : walker be wishing he was me rn

— Mine —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 41K 30
*BOOK 1 IN THE SILVER SERIES* Luna Ardelean has a destiny, one that's been written long before she was born. She is the daughter of Artemis, and...
1.3M 13.7K 16
Gods blood is the sweetest nectar And I am the foolish mortal Who'll bind you to me For I am addicted to your kiss And I wish to swallow you whole An...
839K 26.7K 40
"When I fall in love, it will be forever." Little Women Theodore "Laurie" Laurence Based on the 2019 movie Little Women. >> own nothing START...
Cry-Baby By Criss

Teen Fiction

3.3M 105K 30
I wiped my eyes once again to see deep piercing green ones looking down at me. More tears came as I saw the root of my anger, and I stood up pushing...