The Son of Love and Hope

By XxLegacy214xX

This is the story of Oliver Danvers-Allen. The son of Barry Allen and Kara Danvers otherwise known as The Fla... More

Marvel's Scarlet Kryptonian
Harem
Prologue
The Arrival
The Call
Battle of Titans

Biography

974 36 1
By XxLegacy214xX

Name: Oliver Danvers-Allen

Code-Name: Superman

Occupation: Hero. Agent of Shield.

Kryptonian Powers/Abilities: Superhuman strength, stamina, endurance, speed, agility, reflexes, longevity, and hearing.
Solar radiation absorption and projection, Enhanced vision, EM spectrum vision, Microscopic vision, X-ray vision, Telescopic vision, Infra-red vision, Invulnerability, Ice and wind breath, Flight, Heat vision.

Speed Force Powers/Abilities:
Immense superhuman speed, agility, and reflexes via speed force aura conduit. Speed Force absorption, negation, and empathy. Electrokinesis, Air and temperature manipulation, Intangibility and invisibility via molecular vibration at high velocity. Time travel and dimensional travel via superluminal speed. Energy transformation, Light projection, Accelerated healing, Enhanced perceptions and senses, Time manipulation, Sonic shockwave projection, Hyper-accelerated metabolism.

Parents:

Kara and Barry Danvers-Allen

Symbol:

Mothers Coat of Arms

Ring gifted by his father

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 223 5
This is the story of Werewolf's immortal journey throughout the MCU so join him as transverses this universe while finding many loves and many fiends...
392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
3K 76 6
Dylan Dennison is 20 years old he suffered wound where he needs to use crutches or a wheelchair if he gets in trouble that's what happens if he joine...