File 39

Av Ahopelessromantic_03

"Can I... please see your face?" I ask with my voice all shaking. I know it was a risk asking, but I figured... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1: Vivianna

Chapter 2: Vivianna

22 1 6
Av Ahopelessromantic_03

I try to open my eyes to let some light in but it seems that I am covered with some kind of bag over my head. I am also taped so I can't scream. My hearts speeds up and I try to make sense of what's happening. Okay, I have been officially kidnapped. My mind clears up a little and even though I can't see anything, it is not hard to understand that we are in a car, a van, and I am surrounded by big boxes. How long have we been in a car? I guess I haven't been drugged for too long, maybe 2-3 hours? So we must be a little bit outside of New York or something like that.

My kidnapper is driving pretty fast, he must be stressed. I can use that. I start to move my hands to under the bag over my head to take of the tape on my mouth. But then I feel a hand grabbing the back of my neck. "First rule, don't ever try to escape from me" He commanded, and it is definitely the same voice of the person that were in my apartment. "Because I will catch you."

My body jumps at his voice. I didn't realize he was here with me, right beside me. And he is so close now, so close that I can feel his breathing. And to my surprise it's not calm and steady anymore. Is he nervous? Maybe something went wrong in his little plan.

"You better not make any noise either, because the driver doesn't know we are in here, okay?"

I nod.

"Good, we are soon there" He confirms.

Thank god. Then it hit me. We are not in a van, we are in a truck, a big one. And the boxes we are surrounded with are probably something the driver is going to deliver. Did he sneak us in? Oh my god, I can get help. As soon as we get off I can do something, the driver has to see me right? But I can't look suspicious right now, so I try to make it seem that I am falling asleep and tilt my head against the wall. In that moment I actually realize I am tired, my body is exhausted, but I can't let that affect me right now. We drive for maybe 2 more hours until we stop. And he said we were close to our destination. What a lie. Then he grabs my arm and tell me we are about to get off. I think we are in the absolute back of the truck because when the truck opens I hear no comment so I think the boxes cover us. I know what you may think. Why isn't she making any noise or something? I would do that, but my kidnapper has grabbed me from behind and is hugging me so tight that I feel that my bones may crack. And he covers my mouth with his other hand even though I am taped. Good to be on the safe side I guess. He is hugging me so tight that I can feel his heartbeat and his breathing. Both are going very fast. He is nervous.

I wait and wait until I can feel that some of the boxes are gone and we stand up. I guess it is time now, he grabs my arm and as we jump out of the truck I elbow him in the stomach and try to scream even with the tape on my mouth. I take off the bag but realize I am also blindfolded. How many things does he has to tie on me, my god. I try to take it off but it is hard with my hands tied. I go for the tape on my mouth instead. I get it off and I scream.

"Help! Help! Driver? Anyone?" I scream while trying to take of the rope off my hands.

"Are you okay?" A male voice says. My body immediately turns to the voice. What the hell does it look like? But I ignore my sarcasm and try to get help from him instead.

"Are you the driver?" I ask trying to signal him to help me with my blindfold.

"Yes."

"Oh thank god, I have been kidnapped and I think he ran away but can you-"

"Here let me help you" He says, and grabs my arms. He seems old by his voice, maybe in his fifties. And he his tall with a big stomach. He tries to tie me loose.

"Could you go for my blindfold first? I would like to be able to see" I ask nicely, as if that isn't obvious. He just laughs at me.

"Of course can I do that Vivianna"

"My whole body freeze. How does he know my name?  Then I hear footsteps behind me and I can hear that the person is walking on gravel.

"Thanks for watching her while I unloaded this in the house" He says. My kidnapper.

"No worries, Silver" The driver answers.

Silver? Then I hear the truck close and he just drives away. So they did know each other, he lied to me. He is playing with me just like in my apartment, and he likes it. He thinks this is just a sick game. My whole face dropped. I thought I had him, maybe he is smarter then I thought. Then he grabs me again and I can tell that he is mad by how hard his grip on me is.

"What did I tell you about running from me?"

I say nothing. I am speechless and I think I'm getting used to the fact that I am actually kidnapped. He takes me and we walk up on a hill, I can feel the scent of forest. Maybe we are deep in the forest. But we can't be that deep in if you are able to come in with a big ass truck. The air embraced my body and sends a shiver down my spine, but I'm not sure if it's the cold or the fear. That is weird, it is summer in New York. Maybe we're not even in the states anymore. As that thought hits me I just start to give up trying to figure everything out.

"So your name is Silver?" I ask eventually, breaking the silence.

"Don't get too cocky Vivi, it's my cover name" He clarified. Don't call me that. He says my name like he knows me. Maybe he does? Or maybe he has just been watching me for so long that it feels like he knows me, since he knows everything about me. Finally we reach the doorstep. He takes me in the house and I feel the warmth embracing me. He takes me up on some wooden stairs. I try to make sense of the construction of the house but he is too fast. Eventually we reach a room and he release me while closing the door. And locks it. My heartbeat starts to move faster.

"Don't even think about taking that blindfold of." He takes my hands slowly and starts to untie me. All of a sudden he is being gentle with me. I tilt my head up at him, even though I can't see him I try to imagine what he looks like. When I'm free I feel my wrists, they feel lighter after the weight of the rope is gone. I stand put to wait around for whats next, my whole body freeze.

"Relax" He began. "I will never do anything to hurt you."

"You are hurting me!" I exploded.

"Well, anything to hurt you like that" He reassured. I immediately understands what he means and sighs annoyingly. 

"Unless you ask for it, of course" He taunted. Then he lay me down on a bed. It seems like an old bed and I can smell dust coming out of it.

"You didn't clean the place before you brought me here?" I say jokingly. But he stays quiet. The silence brings me discomfort. I guess times up for jokes now. Or maybe it was a sensitive topic for him. He continues to take off the shoes he has given me and begins to take off the sweater too.

"No please, I'm cold" I beg, while keeping my arms down so he can't take it off. He yields and let me have it on. Then he stands up an begins walking to the door, I think.

"Wait" I begin and he stops. And I can feel him turning his head slightly. "I'm thirsty" I whispered. He sighs and then walks towards me and to my surprise he comes very close to my face and grabs my jaw.

"One thing about me Vivi, I am not to be played with. You try shit and I will punish you, and not the kind you would like" He threaten. "Don't make me hurt you. We can go through this calmly, but I need to trust you, can I do that?" He needs to trust me? I am not the on that kidnapped him. But I swallow my pride and nod.

"I need to hear you say it." He commands.

"You can trust me." He moves towards the door again and walks faster this time.

"Don't try to move your blindfold while I get you water either, I have cameras everywhere."

While he is gone I try to breathe steadily in order for me to hear anything else instead of my own loud heartbeat. I try to calculate how long it takes for him to move from this room to the kitchen. Or probably the kitchen, maybe he gets my water from the toilet. I get disgusted by the thought. I stretch my legs and arms out and try to relax. And then I lay down with my blindfold on. It is uncomfortable to be blind for this long. I'm so dependent on my vision, that is what I use to analyze body language and character traits. When he takes my blindfold off I will analyze everything. No worries, I can do this. All I have to do is wait until he comes back. I know there is a window in this room because I can feel that cold air and the scent of forest. That means the window is able to be open, I can use that. Then after he lets me sleep I can search trough the room. But I have to play it off since he has cameras in here. And when he takes me to the bathroom I can analyze the rest of this house. Unless the bathroom is in this room. Either way, I will be on my guard as soon as the blindfold is off. I can do this. I know I can. This is what I basically has worked for and what my father has trained me to do. Catching criminals.

"Here is your water." He comes with a big glass of cold water and hands it to me. I don't bother to say thank you since he don't deserve my kindness. But he doesn't even seem bothered by that. I take a sip and I can tell he is still standing there, watching me. Is he waiting for me to finish?

"I'm not going to drink it all at once, if that's what you think" I say, but he just stays quiet. Maybe he's not even here and I'm just imagining it. I am starting to go crazy. The taste of the water is different. Fresh. Like its directly from a refreshing stream. Maybe we are in the northern part? Canada? I have heard the water is better there and this water is heavenly good. The Scandinavians also have good water. Okay no, no Vivianna you are over analyzing it. We have not flown across the world, I could not have been asleep for that long. As I try to make sense of everything I can feel him sitting down, weighing down the bed. He takes my foot gently and careful, and starts kneading it.

"What are you doing?" I ask surprisingly, even though it feels so good.

"I figured you might be tired in your feet" He answers.

"Stop." I demand.

"I know you like it."

"Really? How do you know that" I taunt. It's quiet for a while but then he speaks eventually.

"For the first time, your body relaxed a little." He says. And I didn't even realize that. He was right.

"I'm sorry getting kidnapped can make you a little intense" I say sarcastically. But then I tilt my head back and just accept it. I'm tired of fighting with him, for now. After a while he rises, and moves towards me while grabbing both my arms. Before I have time to question him I realize he is tying me to the bed. Of course.

"How am I supposed to sleep like this?"

"Sleep on your side." He suggests.

"But I don't like to sleep like that." I whine.

"Too bad."

"Can I at least know the time?" I try. He hesitates, but eventually he speaks.

"It's 01:07." He says sharply. "Go to sleep, we have things to do tomorrow." And then he walks towards the door.

"Wait, are you not going to remove my blindfold?" I ask.

"No."

"I'm just supposed to be blind the whole time?" I say jokingly.

"Yes. The whole time." He warned me. That makes my whole face drop. Then he closes the door. And locks it.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

278K 11K 25
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
14.9K 296 32
Abducted. Alone. Afraid. Eve will have to keep her wits about her and her heart guarded if she ever plans on returning to her family.
15.9K 399 29
Cora Greer's life has been nothing but a major pain in the ass, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when she finally decides to put an end to her mise...
188K 3.2K 20
"Where are you taking me?" "Oh princess I can't tell you that" "What are you going to do to me?" "Whatever I want to do baby girl"