Never Not You

By Backtoback1234

Leah Williamson x OC I don't claim to know anyone in this personally and therefore their character, personal... More

Who is she
New album and Random
Caught on Camera
X's Album
After Training Pick Up
Interruptions
Oh
Interview
The truth comes out
Dms & Hard Conversations
Getting away
Finally Happy?
The Call and Distraction
Finished the album, wanna hear?
S(ex) with my ex
Leah's social media escapades
Reactions to the album
Little update
Confrontation and nights out
What happened

Acting "Normal" + new songs

913 31 0
By Backtoback1234

During training, the tension between Leah and Alex is palpable, evident in their strained interactions and distant body language. As the Arsenal ladies gather on the field, preparing for drills and exercises, it's clear that something has unsettled the usually dynamic duo.

Leah and Alex avoid each other's gaze, opting to stay at opposite ends of the field. When it comes time to pair up for drills, they instinctively gravitate toward other teammates, leaving an awkward gap between them.

Their teammates exchange knowing glances, sensing the tension in the air. Whispers ripple through the group as they speculate about what could have caused the rift between Leah and Alex, two players who were once inseparable on and off the field.

As the tension between Leah and Alex becomes palpable during training, their teammates notice and approach them with concern.

"What's up, Leah? Alex?" Beth asks, her brow furrowed with worry.

Alex's response is curt. "Ask Leah," she replies, her tone tinged with frustration.

Leah sighs, feeling the weight of her mistake. "I messed up," she admits, her voice heavy with regret.

Alex adds under her breath, "More than messed up."

Leah's heart sinks, hurt by Alex's remark. She quietly walks away, leaving her teammates puzzled and worried.

Turning to Alex for clarification, they find her shaking her head in frustration before she strides off in the opposite direction, leaving them bewildered and eager to understand what could have caused such a rift between their usually close-knit teammates.

As they exit the training grounds, the Arsenal ladies spot Aurora's car waiting nearby. The sight prompts playful teasing from the girls, who jest with Leah about her "girl" coming to pick her up.

"Leah, looks like your girl's here," Lotte teases, nudging Leah with a grin.

Leah quietly dismisses the notion, saying, "She's not here for me."

Meanwhile, Alex rolls her eyes at the banter and strides past Leah, heading towards Aurora's car without a word.

Seeing Alex get nearer to Aurora's car, Beth's voice cuts through the air.

"Hey, wait a second!" Beth called out, jogging over to the car.

"Aurora, when are we getting our live show like the one the Man City girls did?" She asks eagerly, her eyes bright with anticipation.

Aurora's smile widened slightly at Beth's excitement. "I'm free now if you all want to follow me to my place," she offered.

Beth's eyes lit up with excitement. "Seriously?" she exclaimed, unable to contain her enthusiasm.

Aurora nodded, and Beth dashed back to the group, relaying the news with excitement. The other players exchanged glances, then followed Beth's lead, their curiosity piqued by the prospect of an impromptu gathering at Aurora's place.

As Beth hurried back to the group, Alex approached Aurora, concern etched on her face. "Are you okay?" she asked softly. "I know Leah's probably coming too, riding with Lotte."

Aurora nodded, offering a reassuring smile. "Yeah, I'm fine," she replied, though Alex could sense a hint of tension beneath her words.

Beth's excitement was palpable as she returned, announcing that she, Danielle, Lotte, Jordan, and Leah would all join Aurora. Oblivious to any tension, she didn't notice the slight shift in atmosphere between Alex and Aurora when she mentioned Leah's presence.

As the group arrived at Aurora's house, their collective gasps echoed through the air. The sheer grandeur and elegance of the mansion left them awestruck. The pristine white exterior stood against a backdrop of lush greenery, exuding an air of luxury and sophistication.

"Wow, Aurora, this place is incredible!" exclaimed Danielle, her eyes wide with amazement.

"It's like something out of a movie," Lotte added, her voice filled with admiration.

Aurora smiled modestly, leading them through the front entrance and into the spacious foyer. The interior was just as impressive as the exterior, with high ceilings, marble floors, and elegant decor adorning every corner.

"It's even more beautiful inside," marveled Jordan, taking in the grandeur of the foyer.

Aurora chuckled softly, gesturing for them to follow her further into the house. As they explored each room, from the lavish living area to the gourmet kitchen, the girls couldn't help but feel privileged to be in such a magnificent space.

"This is unreal," Beth whispered, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Aurora grinned mischievously at her friends and said, "Well, if you're all eager for a live performance, I suggest you follow me to the studio." With a playful twinkle in her eyes, she led the group through a set of double doors, revealing a state-of-the-art recording studio.

The girls exchanged excited glances, barely able to contain their enthusiasm as they followed Aurora into the studio. As they stepped inside, the sight of the professional equipment and soundproof walls filled them with a sense of anticipation.

"Are you serious? You have a recording studio in your house?" exclaimed Lotte, her voice tinged with awe.

Aurora chuckled, nodding proudly. "Yep, this is where the magic happens. Feel free to take a look around."

The girls dispersed throughout the studio, marveling at the array of instruments and recording gear. Beth couldn't resist sitting down at the grand piano, her fingers dancing over the keys as she played a few chords.

"This is amazing, Aurora!" exclaimed Danielle, admiring the soundboard and microphone setup.

Jordan's curiosity sparked as she asked, "Are we going to hear some unreleased music, or is it all released stuff?"

Aurora's eyes flickered with emotion as she glanced at Leah, who has been silent since entering the house. The weight of their shared glance hung heavy in the air, a mixture of hurt and longing lingering between them. Yet, Aurora composed herself, her voice steady as she addressed the group.

"It's up to you all," she began, her tone soft yet determined. "But I did finish a few songs last night that I'm considering recording. If you'd like, I could share them with you."

Beth's enthusiasm broke through the moment, her plea echoing the collective sentiment. "Please do record them," she urged, her excitement palpable.

With a nod from Aurora, the group settled on the seats, beanbags and couches spread around the room eager to experience the magic of her new creations.

As the familiar melodies of her X's album filled the studio, the room was bathed in a bittersweet nostalgia.

"These songs," Aurora began, her voice carrying the weight of memories intertwined with music, "they're from my X's album. It's officially releasing tonight, so I suppose they're not technically unreleased anymore."

Leah watched Aurora sing, her heart heavy with a mixture of emotions. As Beth attempted to join in, her laughter filled the room, momentarily breaking the somber atmosphere.

Lotte noticed Leah's distant expression and gently placed a hand on her arm. "You okay?" she asked, her voice filled with concern.

Leah offered a sad smile in response. "I will be," she replied softly, her gaze lingering on Aurora as she continued to sing. Despite the pain in her heart, Leah found solace in the music, hoping that somehow, she would find a way to mend what was broken.

Aurora paused, her gaze sweeping across the room, her eyes landing on each member of the group apart from the girl who broke her heart.  "Are you all ready for the new songs? " she asked, her voice tinged with anticipation. The question hung in the air, a palpable energy building as they prepared to record the new songs.

The group exchanged excited glances, nodding in agreement. They were eager to hear the new tracks come to life, to be a part of the creative process unfolding before them.

"So this one is called 'does she know?' I finished it this morning actually"

Throughout Aurora's performance, Leah's gaze remained fixed on her, her heart heavy with the weight of the lyrics. With each song, their eyes met, and Leah could sense the pain and hurt in Aurora's expression. The raw emotion in Aurora's voice mirrored the turmoil in Leah's heart as she realized the extent of the hurt she had caused.

Does she know?

On my way to your house, sneakers in the snow
I only wanna see her
And my thoughts are so loud, 'cause I just wanna know
Are you gonna keep her?

Only call you faded
Sorry, I know you hate it
Probably shouldn't say this
But it hurts to bite my tongue

Does she know that you held me in the dark?
Does she know that I had you from the start?
Does she know that the bruises never change?

My marks are on your heart, I had you from the start
Remember?

Does she know?

Holding water in my hands, but it never lasts
Slipping through my fingers
Think I held on too tight, cutting off the blood
You don't feel a thing 'till it hurts

Only call you faded
Sorry, I know you hated it, oh
Probably shouldn't say this
But I'm done biting my tongue

Now, does she know that you held me in the dark?
Does she know that I had you from the start?
Does she know that the bruises never change?

My marks are on your heart, I had you from the start
Remember?

Does she know?

Does she know?

Does she know?

Does she know? Does she know?

Does she know that you held me in the dark?
Does she know that I had you from the start?
Does she know that the bruises never change?

My marks are on your heart, I had you from the start

After the somber mood of "Does She Know?", Aurora announces the next song with a smile, saying, "Alright, let's switch up the vibe a bit. The next song is called 'Crush.' It's a whole different mood."

As the songs progressed, Leah's heart ached with regret, knowing that she had been the cause of Aurora's pain. Despite her efforts to maintain composure, tears welled up in Leah's eyes as she listened to the haunting melodies and poignant lyrics. With each glance exchanged between them, Leah felt the weight of her actions, wishing she could turn back time and undo the hurt she had inflicted on the person she cared about deeply.

Crush

Bleedin', first time we cut was the deepest
Miss all the lies and the secrets, crave it, need it, I'm
Floatin', best when I'm lost in your ocean
I'm wet from all the emotion, so deep, oh, shit

Call it quits, pull the tourniquet
I'm a masochist, rip out my guts

Won't you crush me under the weight of your body?
You know I put you above me, I wanna cry
When you fuck me, I want your kisses to cut me
Come on, I dare you to love me, wonderin' why

Won't you crush me? (Yeah-yeah, yeah)
Won't you crush me? (Oh)

It's a circuit, loopin' around like a circus
Push me around, put your tongue in my mouth
Take me back to the ground
Baby, I ain't no virgin, uh-uh

I'm not really one that'll play it down (oh)
You're the only one that I think about, mm-mm (ah)

I see Heaven when you crush me under the weight of your body
You know I put you above me, I wanna cry
When you fuck me, I want your kisses to cut me (oh)
Come on, I dare you to love me, wonderin' why

Won't you crush me?
Won't you crush me? Ah

Part of me wants forever, you're hard-wired in my brain

Part of me knows better, maybe I'll listen someday

Part of me wants forever, you're hard-wired in my brain (oh)

But part of me knows lettin' you go

Will crush me
Crush me

As the atmosphere shifts, Aurora announces the next song with a wry smile, confessing that she was a bit drunk when she wrote it. She introduces "Ego Talking." The girls lean in with curiosity, eager to hear the candid musings of Aurora's tipsy pen.

Ego talking

Ninety percent of the time I'd say I'm pretty mature for my age
And it's only half of a lie
When I say you'll find someone better someday

So go do it all, have the time of your life
And kiss every girl, let 'em all stay the night
If you're movin' on, I'll still lie to myself that you'll never love anybody else,
right?

Oh-oh, you'll never fuck somebody hard, right?
Oh-oh-oh
Hope my lips haunt you for life
Hearin' my name twists the knife
Hoping you stay brokenhearted
But that's just my ego talkin'

I'm happy for you
If they look just like a version of me
Ten out of ten with a view
But not as good as me stripping out of your t-shirt

So go do it all, have the time of your life
And kiss every girl, let 'em all stay the night
If you're movin' on, I'll still lie, lie, l-lie
If you fall for someone else, you're just killin' time,
right?

Oh-oh, and she's just another seat filler, right?

Oh-oh-oh

Hope my lips haunt you for life
Hearin' my name twists the knife
Hoping you stay brokenhearted
But that's just my ego talkin'

That's just my, that's just my

That's just my ego talkin'
Screamin', fightin', swingin', cryin'
Bleedin' tonight

That's just my ego talkin'
Hurtin', stallin'

My heart is yours 'til I die
And you'll never love anybody else, right?

With a slight smile, Aurora concludes her performance, saying, "That's all for today, ladies." Her voice carries a mix of emotions, from vulnerability to strength, leaving an indelible impact on everyone in the room. As the final chords fade away, there's a moment of silence, filled with the weight of Aurora's lyrics and the depth of her performance.

As the final notes faded into silence, Leah felt a pang of sorrow deep within her soul. She knew that she had to find a way to make things right with Aurora, to mend the broken trust and heal the wounds she had caused. With a heavy heart, Leah silently vowed to do whatever it took to earn back Aurora's forgiveness and rebuild what she had shattered.

Beth's voice broke the silence that followed Aurora's final song, her words laced with a mixture of admiration and anger. "Damn, the way you sang that word 'right' in that last song was so fucking vulnerable," she exclaimed, her frustration evident. "I want to know who hurt you so I can go beat them up."

As Beth's words hung in the air, Alex's gaze shifted towards Leah, a subtle tension rising between them. Aurora's sad chuckle broke through the moment, and she gently reassured Beth, "Don't worry about it, Beth. It's in the past now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 765 34
Y/n and Leah Williamson get assigned the same room during the euros, will the Captain and her new roomie get along? Y/n is a 22 year old girl from a...
40.1K 1.2K 20
Ona Taylor, a twenty-three year old Argentinian, is expected to be next big thing. Currently playing for OL Reign, Ona has everything she had dreamed...
231K 4.7K 50
Lioness captain, Leah Williamson, is finally heading off to Ibiza after coming off a Euros win. She's there with some of her closest friends, who enc...
91.8K 1.8K 21
i wanna lay it all down, it's getting heavy for me now → leah williamson x fem!oc → friends to lovers → 2022-2024 → awfc...