Forbidden Desire

By BlueberryBlush__

๐„๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects hi... More

Prologue
Cast
[1] Not So Normal Day
[2] Meeting Her
[3] Becoming Friends
[4] Just A Walk
[5] Sinister plannings
[6] Taking What Is His
[7] His Home
[8] Futile attempt
[9] Guilty?
[10] Bullets
[11] Darkness
[12] Hypothermia
[13] Helpless
[14] Depression
[15] Anything for her
[16] Brothers arrival
[17] Disastrous Dinner Night
Author's note
[18] Escape?
[19] Marry Me
[20] Period
[21] He Is Back
[22] Hermรฉs Achilleos
Author's Note
New Book
[23] Engagement Party
[24] Sinful Touches
[26] Ruined Without Consent
[27] Pain
[28] Nightmare
[29] Breaking Her Into His
[30] Lost
[31] Unfortunate Birthday
[32] Ace
[33] Messed Up
[34] Control

[25] The Wedding

2.4K 49 18
By BlueberryBlush__

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬

Marriage. A words which means when two people are bound together for eternity. They vow to love each other, cherish each other and take care of each other when one falls sick. It is a sacred bond which is shared between two people in love. They remain together until death do them apart.

But what happens when this very marriage bounds you with a man who wants nothing but to ruin you? You feel devastated, scared, empty and hopeless, right?

That is exactly what I am feeling.

Today is the worst day of my life, I know it. I felt sick to my stomach when the stylists dolled me up in expensive makeup and a gorgeous wedding dress. I looked happy and beautiful. But in the inside? I was crying, crying for help. Crying at my cruel fate.

Everyone was smiling at me and telling me how luckly I am to be Elliott's love. His wife. But only I know what happens behind the curtains. Where he destroys my already broken soul which I so desperately tried to repair.

At this moment, I realised how much I missed my family. My papa. My mama. My brother. I missed them so much. None of these would've happened if they were alive today. It has been six years already since they passed away in that car crash. Unfortunately, I was the only survivor. I wish I wasn't.

A tear rolled down my eye thinking about how much my life messed up. I have no one. No one to love me. No one to protect me from the evil clutches of the devil who claims to love me.

"Sirena, are you rea- wait, are you crying?" Valentino's voice reached my ear, as I quickly wipe the tear away with the back of my hand. He can't see me crying.

"No, n-not at all." I whispered, turning around to see him staring at me, something he does whenever he sees me.

"I saw you crying. Is everything alright?" He once again asks, a hint of worry in his voice. I couldn't help but get mesmerized by his beautiful grey eyes. He looked really good with his messy black hair and navy blue suit.

I clear my throat and say a bit more loudly, "Yes, everything is okay." He can't know my reluctance towards this marriage. He will right away tell it to Elliott who in return will hurt me again.

He looked dissatisfied with my answer but nodded anyways. "The wedding is about to start. Let's go." Right, I almost forgot he was going to walk me down the altar. Elliott was extremely hesitant in giving him that responsibility since that bastard is jealous of everyone and everything that tries to come near me. But at the end, he gave up since nor mine or his father was present.

I really don't know where his parents are, if they are even alive or not. Elliott never once mentioned them or even talked regarding a topic which could possibly lead to them. It is almost strange how there are no pictures of his family in the mansion. Despite being confused about all these, I still never questioned him because his parents are least of my concerns. My main goal is to survive here, somehow. Even if it means sealing my fate with my captor for the sake of my best friend, as well as my well being.

I take a deep breath and slip my arm into his as the giant door to the venue opened. I can't believe I am about to sign my life away to the devil. Just a few more minutes and I will be his wife.

Soft music starts to play as me and Valentino start walking down the altar with our arms linked. The venue looked gorgeous with flowers adorning it. I don't even want to think about how much Elliott spend behind this.

There weren't much guests except for Elliott's family and his second-in-command, Enzo. All of them, excluding Enzo, gave me a smile. Vivienne sent me a flying kiss and Enzo nodded at me.

Bodyguards were stationed in each and every single corner of the room so that I couldn't escape. I wouldn't dare to anyways. Not when Levi is still in Elliott's clutches.

As I looked infront of me dreadfully, I saw him standing there, a smile on his face as he keeps staring at me. Elliott looked heavenly with his white suit and slicked back hairstyle. As much as I hate to say it, he is the most handsome man I have ever came across in my life.

Dante and Luciano were standing at either sides of him while the officiant stood behind them. He looked extremely scared and looked at me in pity. Yeah, I pity myself too.

I started trembling as we soon stopped infront of them. Before Valentino could even give my hand to him, according to the rule, Elliott grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I stumbled over my long gown and fell over his chest as he held me by the waist, rubbing my back. The gown was pretty but too long.

"God, Elliott, calm down. She isn't going anywhere." Valentino muttered and shook his head before stepping away. Aurora and Vivienne were gushing over how adorable we looked while Dante grinned like a Cheshire cat. I wish I was even half as happy as them. My heart felt like someone was stomping on it repeatedly. Everything here was happening against my will. It was my wedding, yet I was the one who was faking a smile.

I gulped down slowly as I turned my head towards Elliott. He gazed at me like I was the only girl alive in this earth. Caressing my cheek gently, he spoke in a low voice, "You look ethereal, love. Your face is as beautiful as the morning sky and eyes as beautiful as the deep ocean. So fucking beautiful." The crazed look in his eyes scared me to core so I quickly turned my gaze on the floor.

The officiant cleared his throat, making me instantly step back from him as he reluctantly let me go. He glared at the officiant and he begin to say, "Should I start, sir?"

When Elliott nodded, the officiant soon started the wedding. "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Today we have all gathered here for the sacred wedding of Mr. Elliott De Luca and Ms. Sirena Vasilios."

He started saying something else too but I blocked everything out and stared at the floor, thanking the god for wearing my hair down today. I knew I was going burst into tears any moment.

"Do you, Elliott Achilles De Luca, take Sirena Vasilios as your lawfully wedded wife?" I snapped my head up as I see Elliott's eyes on me. How did this awful part come so soon?

"I do." His voice was loud and clear as the side of his lips tilted upwards in a smirk. He knew how much I hated all this. He was taking pleasure from my misery.

"Do you, Sirena Aurora Vasilios, take Elliott De Luca as your lawfully wedded husband?"

My heart abnormally fast as I stopped breathing. I can't do this. I can't be his wife. But what about Levi? Elliott said he will kill him if I don't marry him. I know for a fact he would do it if I don't marry him. He is a killer, a cold-blooded killer who feels no remorse.

"Sirena." Elliott's cold voice bought me out of my thoughts as I blinked my eyes to clear my blurry vision. He was clenching his jaw so hard that it was about to break.

"I-I do." I whispered softly, biting back the whimper that was about to leave my mouth when Elliott squeezed my hand painfully. This is it. My last chance of freedom is gone too.

"Therefore, with the power god has given me, I pronounce you two as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride now."

My heart sank when I heard this. I totally forgot about this part. Dread and fear started to fill in me as Elliott stood infront of me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I flinched hard when he leaned forward and whispered darkly, "Till death to us apart, wife."

Before I could even blink, he smashed his lips on mine. His cold lips moved against my lips with so much force that I felt my teeth ache. I fisted the back of his suit in my hand and tapped his chest to let me go. I couldn't breath. He sucked my lower lip hungrily as if he was starved for days.

My salty tears got mixed into the forced kiss as I repeatedly threw small punches at his chest. This was disgusting. I felt disgusting.

He finally pulled away and rested his forehead against mine as I panted for air with my eyes closed. My lungs were on fire, yearning for oxygen. I opened my eyes again and was met by his dark green ones, desire swirling in them. Forbidden desire.

"I love you, amore mio. So fucking much. You are finally mine, mine for eternity." He raspily whispered in my ear and wiped my tears away with the back of his large hand. He grabbed my trembling hand and started rubbing my knuckles with his thumb.

I swallowed the lump down in my throat and turned my gaze to the officiant as he announced loudly, "Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you to Mr. Elliott De Luca and his wife, Mrs. Sirena Elliott De Luca. A round of of applause for them for the newly wed couple, please."

I dropped my head down and shut my eyes closed, tears streaming down my face. I hated how my name sounded with his last name. It is like he ripped away the last thing I had which proved my identity, my true identity.

"Wipe your tears, baby. Don't waste them so soon, you will be needing them tonight." I froze, hearing his statement. He pulled back with a smile, a smile which was anything but innocent.

I stay quiet and let him drag me by the waist as he approaches his family. As soon as Vivienne saw me, she pulled me into a hug and congratulated me.

"Congratulations, cognata! I can't believe I have a sister-in-law already. We are gonna have so much fun together." She rambled excitedly as I gave her a weak smile. If only she knew how her brother forced me into this.

(Sister-in-law.)

Aurora also came forward and pulled me into a warm hug. "Welcome to our family, darling. I have another daughter now to take care of." She said with a smile. I think that is the sweetest thing anyone have ever said to me in a while. I can't help but think about my mom, my mama. I miss her so much.

Elliott's other cousin brothers also came forward and gave me a side-hug, much to Elliott's annoyance.

"Why did you let them hug you?" Elliott asked with a frown once we were away from them.

"Did you want me to push them away and scream at them for touching me?" I countered back. I couldn't just control my anger and frustration anymore. I know what happened the last time I talked back but I still couldn't help it.

"Is my shy little wife turning into a feisty one? I would love to see that side of yours. It just makes you even more attractive." He smirked and leaned towards me.

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him away harshly. "I don't get it, Elliott. Why do you hate me so much? Why couldn't you just leave me alone the moment I rejected you that day? Is it that hard for you to accept a rejection?" I glared at him, my hands itching to slap his face. I was never a violent or angry person but he made me feel this.

A deep laugh escaped his lips, making me stop. "Leave you alone? How can I do that when you are fucking mine, love? You became mine the moment I saw you. I don't care about your rejection. I love you so I took you."

I just stared at him in disbelief, thinking how can someone be this delusional. He couldn't even understand what he did wrong. I am not an object he can just take away.

"You know what? You are sick, metally sick. You don't even have the capability to think what you did wrong here. You are not even a real man because if you were, you would have simply respected my decision and left me alone." I angrily said and threw the bouquet of flowers at his chest, ignoring the dark look he gave me. I knew I just dug my own grave but I am just so tired of him. If I die, I will die with self-respect.

I storm off from there and search for the bathroom. I needed to be alone for a second. My throat was closing up and tears were covering my vision. I wish I took a leave on that day when he came to the bakery. Maybe I would have been happily living in Greece with Levi by now then.

"Ouch." A small voice winced as they bumped into me, or my leg to be more precise. I looked around in confusion and saw there was no one. Who did I bump over?

"I am down here." I looked down and realized it was Atlas, Elliott's youngest cousin. He is probably three years old from what I have heard from Luciano.

"I am sorry, Atlas." I mumbled softly and crouched down infront of him. He had tears in his eyes and was looking at me with a pout. He is so tiny.

"Sorry not accepted." He grumpily said and crossed his arms, turning away from me. I let out a chuckle seeing the cute little human infront of him. He looked adorable.

I rubbed my hand over his head and asked with a smile, "What can I do to make you happy, baby?"

His eyes lightened up as he quickly sat up straight and exclaimed, "Ice-cream!"

I laughed seeing him so excited. He resembled Vivienne a lot. Both of them had dark hair and hazel eyes with light freckles across their nose. "But, will we get ice-cream here?"

He nodded his head up and down and pointed to the food corner where there were desserts decorated on a table. "It is there. Can we go, please?"

I smiled and replied, "Of course, μωρό." It had been so long since I last said anything in my native tongue, Greek. I picked up Atlas in my arms and stood up as his giggles entered my ears. I usually don't like kids but this baby was too adorable to resist.

(Baby.)

𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚

I clenched my jaw, for what seemed like the millionth time this day. Watching Sirena laughing and smiling at my cousin brother was something I definitely did not expect on our wedding day. I knew Atlas was only three but he was a fucking boy. And I hated it when any male came near my Sirena, my wife.

I loved how that sounded. My wife, Sirena Elliott De Luca. I fucking loved how my surname went with her name. It proved my claim on her. That she is mine. Legally mine.

The sweet kiss that we shared after our vows was so fucking good. I finally got to kiss her. Her lips were exactly how I imagined them to be. Soft, luscious, plump and all mine. Mine to ravish. I am so fucking glad that she is my first kiss and I am her first one. I don't know what I would have done if she kissed someone before me.

Tonight I will be claiming her body and soul. I will make sure my name is the only thing she remembers as I fuck her senseless. My blood boiled when she said I am not a real man to accept her rejection. I will show her how much of a fucking man I can be tonight. I am done with the nice gentlemen act. It is time to show her who she belongs to. Who her body, soul and mind belongs to. I will show her.

I will break her in such a way that she won't even be able to pick up the broken pieces. She won't even recognize herself or anyone except me. I want to be the only person who she talks to or loves. Now that she is my wife, I feel even more possessive of her. I get this intense feeling of protecting her from this world.

I take another sip of the strong vodka, watching Atlas kiss my wife's cheek for feeding him ice-cream. I wanted to smash the glass on his fucking head for touching her. Calm down, Elliott. He is just a kid. I tried to remind myself but the burning pain in my chest kept increasing.

I turned my glare towards Sirena, who was laughing. She looked so beautiful when she laughed or smiled. Why doesn't she do it for me? I clenched my fists remembering how she used to hug Levi and kiss his cheeks when I first met her.

I have to punish her and remind her that I am her fucking husband who fucking owns her. She needs to be taught a lesson. The last one wasn't enough. I smirked and slammed the glass down on the bar thinking about all the ways I will make love with her.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I am literally so scared for Sirena. Elliott has become a complete psychopath after their wedding 😨

Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment ♡♡

That's all for now, byeee! <3

[ Word Count : 3000 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
778K 18.2K 51
"SSSSHHHHH... What did I say, you are here to listen, so let me complete. Your family's torture is not what I want. I want you, and now listen what I...
258K 5.6K 29
"You are mine! Mine to love!, Mine to break! Mine to treasure!, Mine to discipline! No one else has the right to even dare to look at WHAT'S MINE! I...
2.1M 65K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...