My Gay Sex Journal Vol 1

Autorstwa ChrisMRichards

This is an on-going collection of stories, fantasy's and erotic thoughts.No fiction exists with out fact, and... Więcej

My Gay Sex Journal Part 1
Part 2 "Messuring Up"
Part 3 "Finally" A short story
"Dave" Part One A Short Story.
"Dave" Part Two of A Short Story.
Finally Part Two 'Man Made'
new story coming to this spot soon
Part 7 "Beat Boys" 2nd edition
Part 8 "Under His Skin" 2nd edition.
Part 9 "T.R.I.P.I.N.G"
Part 10 'Trickster' Part One
Part 10 'My Mate and His Dirt(y) Bike
Part 12 "The Hot Rock"
Part 14 "Cold Hands"
Part 15 "Finally, Part 3 -Seasons Change-"
Part 16 My Gay Sex Wonderland - Preview
Part 17 My Dirty Little Twink.
Part 18 Handy Man (When His Fingers Do the Work)
Part 19 "HOT! Part One"
Part 20 T.R.I.P.I.N.G Part II

Part 13 "Looking For Trouble" Part 1

1.1K 4 0
Autorstwa ChrisMRichards

Looking For Trouble

(2nd edition)

By

Chris M Richards

©Richards 2024. All Rights Reserved.

WARNING: This story is for mature readers 18+. All characters depicted are 18+ and any resemblance to persons alive or dead is purely coincidental. IT IS ALSO ILLEGAL TO SHARE THIS WORK WITH MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 18!

Based on the 1000-word flash fiction story by the same title. Published on Vocal.media 2021. ©Richards. All Rights Reserved.

PART ONE.

The central character Matt is stuck at work across the road from a very busy beat. He can see the coming and goings from the front counter of his workplace. The young man is presented with some decisions. Torn between the love for his partner and his sexual desire to hook up with an older silver fox, a nice guy and well-presented, though with darker sexual intentions, who will he choose? Curiosity kills the cat, but will it kill Matt and his current relationship with Leaf, a lazy, unemployed, alcoholic who is waiting for Matt at home

I had watched him walk in and out of the public toilet block, which doubled as a Beat, a very busy beat. It was directly across the road from the shop I managed at the time. It drove me crazy knowing only 20 meters away men are fucking and sucking away and if I did not have to watch the shop, I would have run over the road and joined them in a flash! I always got a hard-on at work and would jerk off at least twice a day in the privacy of the toilet of the shop.

It was a quiet afternoon, and it was getting towards closing time, so I let the two young guys who worked for me go. There was not much left to do apart from watering a few plants and ringing off the till. I was also suffering from a bad case of F.O.M.O in regards to the sex play occurring across the road in the cottage and also that guy I had been checking out for over an hour. He was much older than the men frequenting the toilets and was not having much luck finding a younger lad to suck his cock. I thought he was a dam hot silver fox and although he may have been in his mid to late sixties, he still got my dick hard. His silver beard was cleanly manicured, and his hair was also cut very shortly, he was finally dressed and sexy as hell!

The phone rang bringing my attention back to work away from the daddy I was starting to get extra desperate to please (I was only 25 when I found myself in this situation). I was worked up, annoyed, almost aggravated by the ringing of the phone so I answered it with a very short tone. I brushed the callers talking aside and looked back out the window and across the road. The silver fox was no longer walking around the toilets waiting for another guy to come and use the facilities. Now I was angry, rushed the caller to get to the point of their inquiry so I could end the call and get back to perving on the beats users and my sexual daydreams.

As soon as the shop was finally shut, I was heading straight over the road to fulfill the burning desire within (if I did not nick off to the shop toilet for a wank, to relieve my almost insatiable sexual appetite). All of this made me feel overheated, flushed, and sweaty, and my cock was throbbing and twitching in my jeans. I wanted that silver fox but had lost sight of him. I also felt disappointed. It was a strange mix of emotion and thought. There was one problem with my plan, my partner Russel. I called him Leaf instead (I once made the joke of calling him Leaves Rustle and he got so angry it was adorable, so the name Leaf stuck).

I loved to worship cocks and I wanted to almost worship that daddy across the road, prostrate myself on the ground before him and suck his penis (We all fear getting older but imagine when you are this age yourself and you still feel like some male-on-male action, yet your age turns other guys off. Nobody will fuck with you anymore. This is a true nightmare of mine).

I had been watching this particular man for over an hour and I gave him credit for trying. Each time a bloke arrived in the car park next to the toilet block. He would get out of his car and walk quickly, after them, but then he would exit the cottage a few seconds after he went in and would walk slowly, back to his car. I felt bad for him. I could not understand why no one wanted to fuck around with him as he was driving me insane.

I will admit I have always had a kink for men much older than me. They know more about gay sex, and I enjoy submitting to them. This guy turned me on. Again, I wished I could leave the shop to service him in the beat. But then I got an idea what if I could get him over here? I would be able to take care of my work and also my erotic needs and not be late in returning to the beautiful apartment I shared with Leaf in Red Hill, one of Canberras more affluent suburbs.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw him walk out of the loo again, disappointed but still hunting for a good time. He got back in his car where he sat waiting for the next guy to visit the beat. It only ever took a minute or two for another fella to arrive, so I had to think quickly before another man with a fetish for older guys turned up on the scene.

He got out of his car again, so I grabbed the dustpan that was full of spilled grass seed (we had a store policy that spilled seed was to be swept and spread on the lawns of the little park of basic wooden seats, and a few Casuarina Trees that surrounded the public toilet block) and went running outside to cross the road and invite him back over to the nursery but paused at the last moment.

I do not believe in open relationships and even though Leaf and I had hit a rough spot in our relationship, maybe even the end game, I still was bothered and a little disappointed in myself. I had never cheated before, not just on Leaf, on any guy. This Daddy was an exception to my rule, I guess. He was too hot to be passed up. Plus I felt worse for him getting rejected all afternoon than I felt about what I was doing to Leaf. I also had a thirst to worship the old fella. I wanted him to share his lifetime of sexual encounters.

He would know how to dominate me, and let it be known that I was his toy when it came to sex. Yes, I have said I was feeling bad for him, but I did not pity him as such. I was intending to fuck with him not because I felt a little sad for him, I was doing this for me. I was also over-sucking Leaf off on the couch while he looked past me to watch the same DVD that he had seen hundreds of times, nor did he ever return the Favor.

Hormones and desire pushed and pushed at my morality, until they won. I was going to become a cheater after all. What happens at work stays at work I said to myself. Unless guilt got the better of me and I confessed my sins there would be no way Leaf would ever know what I had done to him.

I stopped overthinking things and enjoyed the moment for the moment's sake.

I pretended to look busy and spread the seed out on the bare patches in the lawn and made sure I timed where I walked so I would cross paths with my perspective silver god. We had never met but just from his appearance and my speculation about his sexual needs a spell had been cast. If I was going to risk my entire domestic life, then I was going to make sure that whatever might occur was worth it. He now was almost moving right in front of me.

Gday mate. He stopped walking and stared straight at me.

I instantly got an urge to blow my load inside my pants as I had already gotten myself so worked up. I slid my hand across the outside of my jeans until I found my hard-on. I rubbed it once or twice as I leaned up against the outside wall of the toilets.

Hello, yourself. He had a pleasant smile.

I see you have been looking for trouble, I said as he moved closer to me. Upon hearing these words he ceased walking and this time when he smiled at me, he had just a little hope in his eyes.

Yep. The problem is there is no trouble to be found, he said with a sigh.

Im trouble, I said with a big grin.

He did not say anything, his excited expression said it all. He had just found the young man he had been hunting for.

I led him into the building which was void of customers and wasted no time taking him upstairs to the abandoned second floor of the shop, a dusty place where no one usually goes. I told him I thought that he had a nice-sized cock in his pants. He looked surprised again. I then told him that I could see his hard dick in his undies as he had forgotten to do his fly-up. He quickly zipped it up as we climbed the stairs. I told him his action was a waste of time as within seconds he would have to unzip it again. We both laughed, helping us relax into this erotic experience.

We found a corner to fuck around in. I moved in close to him, he smelt good, and we shared a gentle kiss before he put his big hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees. I did not stop him, and I positioned my face an inch from his crouch and waited for what was to come! He may have been much older than I was, but he still had strength in his muscles. Now I knew he had me beat, I submitted to his gentle nature. He was classy about it and knew the difference between dominating another man and treating him like a pig. This was a quality in him I appreciated, and it also told me that submitting did not mean being forced to do sexual subjects you would not normally consent to.

I also appreciated the fact that despite this amazing human quality he also knew how to play like a dirty boy. Sexually he was almost my perfect match. I loved allowing myself to be naked and exposed in front of older guys, especially so when it came to my penis and testicles.

He undid his belt and button on his pants before unzipping his fly making us laugh quietly. Then he pushed his pants to his knees presenting me with his still youthful-looking uncut cock. It almost looked the same as mine. 6.5 inches hard, long, and fat. He rolled his skin back exposing the head of his penis. I opened my mouth in anticipation. Before he let me suck on his dick he ran the tip of his cock around my lips, painting them with his sweet pre-cum that was starting to run from the eye of his cock. Then he rested his erect penis on my lower lip, so I closed my mouth around his throbbing cock before sucking it all way down to its base. I was surprised to find that he was smoothly shaved but not as surprised that he had a tight metal ring around his cock and balls. I also thought it was unusual as most men his age, born post-WWII and before the end of the Vietnam War were usually circumcised.

His cock tasted so good! He then put his hands on my head so he could control the pace of the blowjob. I did not mind. I like to be controlled in this way. He glided his silky cock in and out of my mouth. Slow at first but soon he started to do this faster and faster. I was in heaven having my face fucked by this fella. Now and then he would stop, leaving his dick in my mouth so I could tongue the eye of his penis, licking up more of his precum. He then started thrashing his cock in and out of me again, moaning when he hit the back of my throat. I pulled down my pants to release my ultra-hard penis and jerked on it.

I cupped his balls, but they were no longer hanging low, they had drawn up and his ball sack was now tight. He was about to cum. His movements became so rapid I could hardly breathe and just before he blew his load, he pulled his cock free of my mouth and wanked on it a few times before he started to shoot hot cum onto my face and my hungry tongue. He had the best-tasting cum. As it dripped down my face, I put his dick back in my mouth and sucked out every last drop of his salty semen. This was enough to drive me over the edge. I shot my heavy load all over his shins and the floor, leaving a wet pattern of every squirt of my ejaculation all over his pants.

I carried on lightly sucking on my daddy's dick until it went soft again. It took a moment for us to catch our breath, clean up as best we could, and get dressed. I had a good time and by the look on his face, he had too.

A blowjob when there were so many other erotic avenues to explore, was not going to be enough. I wanted more from this silver fox and to be dominated by him more than I had just been. I did not want to see him simply now just drive away without knowing that he may not return.

Luckily for me, he was not the type to bolt after he shot hot cum everywhere. He indicated in our small talk that a second physical encounter was appealing to him as well.

Just before he left the plant nursery, he thanked me very much for my oral hospitality and introduced himself as Ronald. I told him my name was Matt. He asked me if I wanted to spend the night at his house but there was no way that it would have been possible. He lived out of the city in the township of Gundaroo, New South Wales.

I told him to pick me up after work on Friday afternoon as Leaf was heading away to see his younger brothers up in Sydney. He intended on leaving on Friday morning and planned not to return until Sunday afternoon. This would give me two days and two nights to explore my new erotic interest in sexual domination and submission.

The week of course dragged out and moved passed like time had slowed almost to a stop.

I had experienced all of this and was not a second late in getting home to Leaf. Suddenly I realised I felt empty and hollow as I closed our front door behind me. I felt like running. I had to get away. Get some time and space to work out how I felt about my partner and whether or not I really loved him, or whether I had just gotten used to him. Either way, I was intending to see Ronald again.

Please press the star if you enjoyed this story and please also share my Facebook links with your friends who may also enjoy this work.

COMING IN PART TWO.

A last-minute cancelation by Leaf threatens to prevent Matt's ambition of exploring his sexual desires with Ronald. With his quick wit, Matt presents an almost foolproof lie to Leaf, but was he too ambitious about the size of his tale to Leaf that he had not considered all the ways he could get caught? And if caught would Matt confess to his infidelity, or will he further spin his web of betrayal and deception?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

28.2K 1.1K 20
PhayuxRain 🌪️🌧️♥️ |😺 Just inspired with one of my favourite Wattpad writer 📝 but sadly, write didn't complete that book and I don't know if she p...
13.9K 168 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...
251K 1.5K 17
I'm just going to get to the point and say the reason why I am writing Sexual encounters. it is because I'm practicing sexual scenes for my other fut...
267K 10K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...