Tensura, The Short Story, Rea...

By VoidGod0

So It's my Second Fanfic and I Will Primarily be Short Story, React, Short Crocssover and Oneshot. And My Au... More

React-0 Introduction Of Characters
React-1 React to Rimuru Part-1.
React-2 React to Memes-1
OneShot-1 Gobuta, A New Half-Dragon.
React-3 React to Pics-1
Author's Note.
Short Story-1 Rimuru The Fifth True Dragon. Chapter-1 Birth of the Fifth One.
React-5 React to Rimuru Stats Part-2.
Short Story-1 Rimuru The Fifth True Dragon. Chapter-2 Time with the Younger One.
React-6 React to Facts, Theories and Clips- 1.
QNA ANNOUNCEMENT
AUTHOR'S NOTE/NOT A CHAPTER- JUST SOMEPICS
Author's Note (Important Please Read)

React-4 Rimuru's Stats Part-1 and Intelligent Species in Tensura Part-1

3.1K 58 321
By VoidGod0

PLACE- A Room with a Big TV.

Time- After Rimuru Joined Octagram

(A/N- So I want to tell you all that in Some React Rimuru will have the memories of Tenma war but in Some He Wouldn't.)

Rimuru: Why-WHY YOU D-DID TH-THAT TO ME.

Author: Let me Fix You.

Rimuru: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY FIX!!!

Author: I will turn you back to Normal ok Did you Get that.

Rimuru: Really!?

Author: Yay, Yay *Turn back Rimuru to Male*

Rimuru: Yes, After all that, I am back Normal!!!

Lucia: What Happened Rimuru-Chan.

All the Memories of the Last React Surface Back to his Mind and He was Now Scared of Women like a Scared Cat.

Rimuru:*Soul Leaving his Body*

Chloe: What happened Rimuru-Sensei *Touches Rimuru*

Rimuru: *Flinches in Fear*

Rimuru: N-Nothing.

Chloe: Ok.

Veldora: Brother Are you thinking the same as me.

Veldanava: Yes Veldora, Let's Welcome him to Our {Scared of Women Group}, Rimuru will you join us.

Velzard: Brother What do you want Make Join, Can you tell me!!!

Lucia: Yes Dear! *Veins Popping out*

Veldanava: Nothing, Really Nothing!!!

Masayuki: Poor Rimuru-San.

Guy: What are Reacting to.

Author Let's Get Started, You all are Going React to Rimuru Stats in Every Evolution.

Rimuru Human/Majin Form

Hinata: He has Freaking Three Unique Skill When he was Just a Majin!

Shizu: So Rimuru had Inherited [Degenerate] from me. *Blushing*

Rimuru: It was Before my Evolution.

Veldanava: Interesting, Having Three Unique Skills as a Majin. It's an Example of His Potential and Growth

Veldora: After all he has my Blessing. Whahahahaha.

Diablo: As Expected of my Master, See How Divine my master look's-

All: Can you PLEASE Shut up.

Guy: This Slime! He Freaking Destroyed my World Balance.

Rimuru: No need For the Complement.

Guy: Who Is Complementing You!!! You Idiot Slime!!!

Rimuru: Who Are You Idiot!! You Red Head!

Author: STOP!!!!

Lucia: Milim Come Here.

Milim: Yes! MOM

Rudra: Who Heck is he that Strongest when he saw Just a Majin

Ramiris: I Had Realized how my much Potential Rimuru has when I met him. *Proud*

Dino: You Are lying aren't you!

Author: Let's Move on to Next one. It was When Rimuru Became a Demon Lord.

RIMURU DEMON LORD

Veldanava: I Remember Correctly that Stats are After Rimuru released Veldora from the Unlimited Imprisonment.

Rimuru: Yes It's after that. AND I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN WHAT THAT BASTARD AUTHOR DID TO ME!!!

Lucia: So It's Now Conform that Rimuru has [Raphael].

Lucia: Rimuru-Chan, You has [Raphael] Isn't it.

Rimuru: *Scared To Core* Y-Yes I have [Raphael]

Michel: I Proves that What happened in the first React was true.

Rudra: It means I can use Ultimate Dominion on him.

Guy: 2 Virtue and 1 Sin and a Skill Named after Veldora, what the fuck is Happening!!!

Rimuru: Why are Making Such Fuss about Some Skill, It's Not Like That These Skills Can Destroy The World.

All: *Staring at Rimuru Like he was the 8th Wonder of the World*

Rimuru: Why Are You looking at me like That!!!

Dino: Who is That idiot who is Shouting like That!

Raphael: *Thumbs Up*

Author: *Thumbs Up*

Author- Let's Go to the Second Part of The React.

(A/N- so Chapter is not that long is Because they Alredy Know About the Skill that Rimuru get in Harvest Festival. And What About the Ln Part? The Answer is It will Be a Separate Chapter and in this Chapter I will Cover the Rimuru Stat's Till Demon Lord Evolution and the species in tensura Because of Upcoming Chapters)

Author: So You All are Going to React to All Species in Existence and there Evolution. And the First one is;

ANGELS

Angels 「天使族エンジェル, enjeru, lit. "Heavenly Messenger Tribe"」 are a race of naturally occurring Spiritual Lifeforms similar to elementals and daemons. They are derived from the Great Holy Spirit of Light with Feldway being the first born of Seven Angels of Origin and the very first lifeform to be created by Veldanava.

They are known to wage war on the Central World for a singular week every 500 years in an event known as the Great Tenma War due to Rudra.

Gazel: So the Emperor was behind all the Great Tenma War!!!

Feldway: We are not the One Behind the Tenma war, it was that idiot!

Rudra: Yay, I was the one Behind it.

Feldway: I was First Creation of Lord Veldanava.

Diablo: I don't like Called Similar to Those Birds, Just because they are also Spiritual Lifeform.

Rimuru: Nee, Veldanava-San It's means you are the Creator.

Veldanava: Yes, I am the Creator, Don't Know Know that.

Rimuru: I Really don't know About That, it was Something New, I Really don't Knew About that.

All: *Staring at at Rimuru like he just did a Sin*

Rimuru: I was Just a Cute, Little, Adorable And Harmless Slime.

All: How Many times we have to Tell That, You are a Abnormal Slime Too!

Author: Back to to the Topic.

Power 「能天使パワー, pawā, lit. "Skilled Heavenly Messenger"」

Virtue 「力天使ヴァーチャー, vāchā, lit. "Powerful Heavenly Messenger"」

Dominion 「主天使ドミニオン, dominion, lit. "Principal Heavenly Messenger"」

Throne 「座天使ソロネ, sorone, lit. "Seated Heavenly Messenger"」

Cherub 「智天使ケルプ, kerupu, lit. "Wise Heavenly Messenger"」

Seraph 「熾天使セラフィム, serafimu, lit. "Blazing Heavenly Messenger"」

Veldanava: These are all the Evolutionary Stages a Angle can achieve but The Seraph Evolution is only for Seven Angle of Origin.

Author: Up to Next One.

Fallen 「堕天族フォールン, fōrun, lit. "Fallen Angel Tribe"」 are the result of Seraphim that have been corrupted by magicules and fallen from grace.

Dino: Like Me, Pico and Grasha.

Grasha: It Happened After Veldanava-Sama.

Hinata: Like how Humans become Majin When They are in a Area of High Magicules Concentration.

Veldanava: You are Right.

Rimuru: It's also Means they are Now a Different Independent Species with a Different Evolutionary Path.

Veldanava: You Hit the Bulls Eyes.

Author: Next one and It will Finish the Angle Part.

•Phantom
°Mystic Angle

Mystic Angels 「妖天ようてん, yōten」, also known as Admirals 「帥, sui」, are the Phantom equivalent to Seraphim. They were first created when Feldway, Cornu, Obera, and Zalario were corrupted by the Magicules of the Underworld and Ivarage.

Rimuru: It means All Angle of Origin are now corrupt and Are not Pure Angels Anymore.

Veldanava: You are Right, Rimuru but There's A way to Cure the Corruption Caused by Magicules, it is by Removing all the Corrupted Magicules Which will Purifying Them.

Auhor: Next Species Please

Human

Humans 「人間ヒューマン, hyūman」 are a species with an extremely low tolerance to magicules and a short life span, however their innate capacity for growth, very high reproductive rate and curiosity for knowledge made them Veldanava's race of choice to spread across the cosmos. They were the result of one of Twilight Valentine's many experiments.

Ruminas: That Bastard!

Veldanava: Twilight Is Dead.

Shizu: That's True We Humans are Quite Weak in Comparison to Other Species.

Hinata: What makes us Weaker is Our Low Magicules Tolerance and A Short Life Span.

Veldanava: Human are Very Interesting and Curious From The very start.

Human 「人間ヒューマン, hyūman

Enlightened 「仙人せんじん, senjin

Saint 「聖人せいじん, seijin

Divine Human 「神人しんじん, shinjin

Hinata: Wait what is Divine Human?

Divine Humans 「神人しんじん, shinjin」 are the result of Humans completing the process of awakening and achieving divinity. As divine beings they possess an immortal physical body that will never age.

Veldanava:  Divine Hunsm is The Original Path of Human Evolution and True Hero Evolution is A Different Path of Evolution and is Form to Balance out the True Demon Lord.

Hinata: So the Divine Human Evolution is Supposed to be the Original Path of Evolution.

Demonoid 「人魔族デモンノイド, demon'noido, lit. "Human Monster Tribe"」, also known as Former Humans 「元人間ヒューマン, hyūman」, is a catch-all term for Humans that are also Majin. Most of them are humans who have undergone the process of majinization and become Majin as a result. Their specific monster nature varies from person to person, hence why a blanket term is used.

Leon: Like how I became a Demon Lord from a Hero.

Veldanava: The Process of Majinizatin and Magicules Corruption are Some What similar.

Rimuru: So Shizu-San You are also a Demonoid.

Shizu: Yes, I am a Demonoid.

High Humans 「真なる人類ハイ・ヒューマン, hai hyūman, lit. "True Humanity"」 were the first race created by Twilight Valentine.

They had an innate capacity for magic as well as a long lifespan that allowed them to live for up to a thousand years.

Guy: Oh I remember, Isn't High Human the Species that I Wipeout to Extinction.

Rudra: Me and My Sister are the Only High Human left After that idiot Wipedout Our Entire Race!

Guy: I was your fault for Summoning Me.

Veldanava: There is nothing we can do after what happened.

Author: Next One

•Dwarves

Dwarves 「地人族ドワーフ, dowāfu, lit. "Earth People Tribe"」 are a race of Demi-Humans with fairy ancestors similar to Elves, Goblins, and Merfolk.

High Dwarves 「地精人ハイドワーフ, hai dowāfu, lit. "Earth Spirit People"」, sometimes called True Dwarves 「真なるドワーフ, shin'naru dowāfu」, are the result of Elementals of Earth being incarnated into human vessels by Twilight Valentine. Their descendants are the Dwarves, but it is possible that other Demi-Human races can tie their roots back to them via Twilight's cross-breeding experiments.

Gazel: I am Example of a Dwarf. After all we are known for our craftsmanship.

Gazel: My Grandfather Guran Dwargon was The First King Dwargon, the Ancestors of All Draves.

Rimuru: I didn't Knew About that.

Elmesia: The Grandfather of That Old Man.

Elves 「耳長族エルフ, erufu, lit. "Long Eared Tribe"」 are a race of Demi-Humans with Fairy ancestors similar to Dwarves, Goblins, and Merfolk.

In the distant past, prior to the formation of the Sorcerer's Dynasty Sarion where many of the current elf population reside, there was once an elven superpower known as the Super-Magic Kingdom. It presumably at one point held the entire world's elven population, and Kagali was its princess. Due to the foolishness of her father, the kingdom fell overnight to Demon Lord Milim's wrath. The surviving elves split apart and pursued different paths: some followed Kagali and created Jistav; others settled elsewhere and eventually formed the foundation for what would become Sarion; and the rest took shelter in forests, hiding away their settlements with illusory barriers.

Rimuru: So in reality milim Destroyed the Kingdom of Elf, In Every React I am Learning Something new.

Leon: But What about Kagali Who is She.

Yuuki: (I hope they don't Know About my plans)

Elmesia: Milim Nava, The Destroyer.

Lucia: *Hugs Milim* I am Sorry Dear, that I wasn't there.

Milim: No need to say Sorry Mom, I love You Mom.

Ramiris: That was also the reason, why I was in this form.

High Elves 「風精人ハイエルフ, hai erufu, lit. "Wind Spirit People"」, sometimes called True Elves 「真なるエルフ, shin'naru erufu」, are the result of Elementals of Wind being incarnated into human vessels by Twilight Valentine. Their descendants are the Elves, but it is possible that other Demi-Human races can tie their roots back to them via Twilight's cross-breeding experiments.

Elmesia: Me and my Mother are only High Elves Alive.

Veldanava: High Version of most of Species are Near Extinction.

Dark Elves 「黒妖耳長族ダークエルフ, dāku erufu, lit. "Black Mystic Long-Ear Tribe"」 are a race of Demi-Humans derived from Elves. They were born when the elves still loyal to the monarchy remained in Soma and were exposed to the Chaos Dragon's miasma. They primarily reside within the Puppet Nation Jistav.

Rimuru: So Dark Elves are Like The Corrupted Version of Elves.

Veldanava: You are right, It proves one theory my mine, that if a Living Being is exposed to a large amount of Magicules or Miasma, They can evolve into a Different Species.

Author: Next Species.

Daemons 「悪魔族デーモン, dēmon, lit. "Devil Tribe"」 are a major race of naturally occuring Spiritual Lifeforms similiar to angels and elementals. They have an advantage against Angels but are in turn disadvantaged against Elementals.

Veldanava: The Relation Between Spirits, Angles and Demons is a  Trilogy where Angels are Weaker than Demons, Demons are Weaker than Spirits and Spirits are Weaker than Angels and So On.

Hinata: Demon can be Considered as the Arch-Enemy of the Holy Church.

Daemons are derived from the Great Holy Spirit of Darkness with 
Primordial 
Daemons being the shadow of Seven Angels of Origin.

Diablo: Being Compared to Those Birds If fell shame.

Guy: But we are Mote Strong than those Birds.

Pico: Who are You Calling Bird!!! You Red Head.

Rimuru: Angels are Born from Great Holy Spirit of Light and Demons are Born from the Great Holy Spirit of Darkness.

Testarossa: I don't like being called Shadow of those Birds.

Veldanava: No Fight.

Angels: Yes Veldanava-Sama.

Daemons spontaneously come into being within the Daemon Realm as Lesser Daemons, where they endlessly fight each other. At times they might be summoned into the non-spiritual world, where they require a Material Body to remain permanently or they will get ejected back into the Daemon Realm by the rejection force of the World.

Daemons have an innately strong resistance to magic, and while without a body, they can use a temporary medium made out of magicules known as a "Magic Body" to interact with the material plane. This magic body makes physical attacks borderline useless against them, as even if damaged, they can simply revert it back to its original shape. Once a Daemon is incarnated into a physical vessel, their energy sublimates inside of it and begins transforming into something truly their own.

Rimuru: Like In case of Diablo.

Diablo: Yes Master.

Carrera: I Sometime's Envy Him for having a Name.

Ultima: What are you Blabbering, Nuclear Bi*ch.

Carrera: Who are you Calling Nuclear Bi*ch, You Sadistic Lolli!!! *Veins Popping out*

Their body, however, does not retain the same benefits as a purely magical corpus as physical attacks are able to harm them. In particular, purely natural effects-such as those produced by Elementals-are especially effective against them, as their resistance towards magic is rendered meaningless.

Hinata: That's Why Heros or those who are Blessed by the A Spirit are Considered the Greatest Treasure of Humanity.

Lesser Daemon 「下位悪魔レッサーデーモン, ressā dēmon

Greater Daemon 「上位悪魔グレーターデーモン, gurētā dēmon

      ▪︎Diable Chevalier 「上位悪魔騎士ディアブルシュバリエ, diaburu shubarie

Arch Daemon 「上位魔将アークデーモン, āku dēmon

Daemon Lord 「悪魔公デーモンロード, dēmon rōdo

Divine Devil 「魔神マジン, majin

        ▪︎Devil Lord 「悪魔王デヴィルロード, deviru rōdo

Metal Daemon 「金属性悪魔族メタルデーモン, metaru dēmon

Guy: Wait What was that Divine Devil or Devil Lord Thing!!!

Veldanava: Another New Evolution.

Hinata: That's Sound's Kinda Ominous.

Diablo: Oh my, So for my lord my aim is to Reach the Divine Devil, Rimuru-Sama will praise me.

All: Weird.

Devil Lords 「悪魔王デヴィルロード, deviru rōdo, lit. "Devil King"」, also known as Demons 「魔神デモン, demon, lit. "Demonic God"」[1] or Divine Devils 「魔神マジン, majin」,[2] are the final stage of evolution for Daemons. It occurs when a Daemon meets all 3 requirements of a NameMaterial Body, and Divinity.

Divine Devils are beings of monstrous power that even have the potential to stand on even footing with True Dragons. As divine beings, they possess an immortal Material Body that will never age.

All: WHAT THE HECK!!!

Hinata: it's Impossible, It's not True tell me Author.

Author: It's true *Smile*

Rimuru: How can he Smile like that!!!

Velzard: It's Impossible to reach the Power Comparable to Us, True Dragons!!

All: *Looking at Rimuru*

Rimuru: Why are you all Looking at me like that?

Veldanava: So to reach that level You need three things Which are A Name, A Material Body and Divinity.

Guy: First Two are Easy But What about the Last One, How to get Divinity?

Veldanava: How how Instead of Acquiring Divine, What about getting the Blessing of an Individual who has Divinity, How about that.

Diablo: It will Work, I am Convinced.

Author: Should we got to the Next One.

All: Yes.

Miscellaneous

Demon Slime 「魔粘性精神体デモンスライム, demon suraimu

Demon Slime 「魔粘性精神体デモンスライム, demon suraimu, lit. "Demonic Viscous Spiritual Body"」 is the ultimate stage of evolution of Slimes.

They evolve to this stage by awakening as a True Demon Lord during the Harvest Festival.

Because there have been no other Slimes known to be capable of evolving into this form, Rimuru Tempest serves as the only example for a description.

Rimuru: Hey, Hey Why Me for the Example!

Author: Because You are the only Demon Slime In Existence.

Veldanava: We already know it.

Guy: After all Rimuru is the only Slime to be a  Demon Lord.

Rudra: A Weird Slime Demon Lord, What else is There

Divine Giant 「巨神, kyoshin

    ▪︎True Giant 「真なる巨人, shin'naru kyojin
True Giants 「真なる巨人, shin'naru kyojin」, also known as Divine Giants 「巨神, kyoshin」, is a godly race born from the earth itself.

True Giants are beings of monstrous power comparable to True Dragons. These titans wield the miraculous Magic Nullification, which was thought to be impossible. As divine beings, they possess an immortal Material Body that will never age. The First Only Divine Giant Ashura 「三位一体アシュラ, ashura, lit. "Trinity"」 was the Mad King of the Giants, split into DagruelGlassord, and Fenn by Veldanava.

All: ANOTHER TRUE DRAGON LEVEL MONSTER!!!

Veldanava: Yes I split him to Into Dagruel, Glassord and Fenn Because of How Powerful he was.

Veldora: Brother You once told me about that.

Guy: I already Knew about it.

Dagruel: I Am still thankful to Veldanava-Sama for that.

Dragonoid 「竜魔人ドラゴノイド, doragonoido
Dragonoids 「竜魔人ドラゴノイド/竜人族ドラゴノイド, doragonoido, lit. "Dragon-Monster Person"/"Dragon People Tribe"」 are the miraculous offspring between a True Dragon and a High HumanMilim Nava is the only one to ever exist.

Dragonoids are an irregular species born from the union of a True Dragon (which are normally incapable of biological reproduction) and a High Human. They are a type of Divine Beings, and although they are merely imitations of True Dragons, they still possess immense power comparable to theirs. As divine beings, they possess an immortal Material Body that will never age.

Lucia: That's True.

Milim: That's Why I am the One and Only Dragonoid Milim Nava!

Rimuru: Destroyed and The Daughter of The God Too.

Milim: You are Right Rimuru!

Obera: Milim-Sama had also Inherited Veldanava-Sama's Divinity making her the only Heir to Veldanava-Sama's Legacy and Successor.

Guy: Milim is Unique on her Own.

Rimuru: Our Milim will be Milim, She Can't be Changed.

Ramiris: Nothing can be done about it, what about you Master.

Veldora: About me? Just leave it.

Velzard: I just Noticed that There was Write that Milim's Birth was an Anomaly.

Veldanava: You are Right about Velzard, as It's a Anomaly You can see It's Results, Which was my weakening after Milims Death.

Author: Next one.

Elemental Dragon 「精霊竜エレメンタルドラゴン, erementaru doragon
Elemental Dragon 「精霊竜エレメンタルドラゴン, erementaru doragon, lit. "Spirit Dragon"」 is the progenitor of all Dragons.

      ▪Chaos Dragon 「混沌竜カオスドラゴン, kaosu doragon
Chaos Dragon 「混沌竜カオスドラゴン, kaosu doragon」 is an Elemental Dragon with a corrupted Spiritual and Astral Body.

Milim: G-Gaia *Sob*

Lucia: Don't Cry Dear. *Hugs*

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY LUCIA

Great Holy Spirit 「大聖霊, dai seirei
Great Holy Spirits 「大聖霊, dai seirei」 are powerful egoless Elemental forces that have been around since the dawn of creation. They are the second highest-ranking Elemental Souls, only falling short of the True Dragons and Zegion.

Author: Upcoming Data is from Future.

Tempest executives: Zegion!!!

Zegion: So I am Going to Become Powerful, I will do anything for my Lord.

Rimuru: Zegion Good, Good Do your best. *Pale from Fear*

All: *Death Glare*

Guy: Author-San can I talk with Rimuru for Sometime. *Blood Boiling from Anger*

Author: You can Thake him After The React *Evil Smile*

Girls: Author-San After that can you hand over Rimuru-Chan To Us.

Rimuru: *Pale From Fear*

Holy Spirit of Light 「光の聖霊, hikari no seirei
Holy Spirits of Light 「光の聖霊, hikari no seirei」 are Holy Spirits of the Light Element. Similar to Elementals of Light, they are a qualification to become a Chosen Hero and lead their host to victory.

Hinata: That's the Only thing I need to become a Chosen Hero.

Manas 「神智核マナス, manasu
Manas 「神智核マナス, manasu, lit. "Divine Wisdom Core"」, a type of Information Body 「情報体」,[1] are a species of Digital Natures.

Manas have the innate ability to freely manipulate infons and exist purely in information form.

Manas are Primarily born from a Ultimate Skill which has Gained It's Sense of Self and a EGO or A Manas can Also be born from the Memories and a Dying Person EGO.

All: We are not even Shocked Anymore.

Veldanava: A Ultimate Skill Gaining a EGO of its own and Becoming a Separate Being from that Skill. It's Fascinating!!!

Michael: Yes It's me, I am a Manas After all and are no other Manas Except me.

KNOW MANAS:
[Manas: Michael]

Michael 「ミカエル, mikaeru」 was the will that formerly resided within the Ultimate Skill Michael.

Michael was originally a hollow ego that resided inside a skill, questioning its purpose for living after the death of its master, Veldanava. Seeking to revive him, it allied with Feldway who shared a similar goal.

Finding it inconvenient that it didn't have a proper name, Feldway named it "Michael", and as a result, his ego left its skill housing and became a Manas, developing a much firmer will.

To enact their plan, Michael spent the next several centuries wresting control of Rudra's body, gradually succeeding the more the latter's Soul wore out with each reincarnation.

He placed the minds of Rudra's closest vassals, including his partner, Velgrynd, under the control of the Ultimate Skill Michael. Upon Feldway's recommendation, Michael also formed a truce with the Insectoids and their king, Zelanus, whom the Phantoms had long been in conflict with.

Because of Rudra's incredible spiritual strength, Michael couldn't completely act freely and was forced to play along in his game with Guy Crimson to the very end.

At the climax of the war with Rimuru's forces, Rudra's soul was completely banished, erasing any fetters placed on Michael. He chose to retreat with Feldway, moving their base of operations to the Star Palace.

Michael & Feldway: Hahahaha, We Won!!!

All: WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING.

Rudra: So I Lost.

Guy: I will not Forgive these two!!!

Veldanava:.............

Rimuru: So a war happened because of These Two.

Gazel: It means The Great Tenma War is Coming!

Hinata: If What was Said was True, Then the World was going to Get Destroyed!!!

Guy: A war Between Tempest and the Heaven.

Rimuru: Diablo we have to be Ready for the War!

Diablo: Yes Master!!!

Author: It will happen in Future but for now Just Relax and Let's Go to the Next One

All: Yes

[Manas: Chronoa]
Chronoa 「クロノア, kuronoa」 is an entity born from the memories and emotions of Chloe Aubert.

Rudra: So the Masked Hero was also a Manas.

[Manas: Ciel]

Ciel 「シエル, shieru」 is the partner and other half to Rimuru Tempest, occupying the narrative position of the heroine.

They were born when Rimuru's desire for companionship resonated with his Unique Skill Great Sage and awakened the ego that laid dormant inside. Ciel received their name during the events of The Abyss Unleashed which resulted in them fully separating from the housing of Raphael and evolving into a Manas.

All: WHAT THE FU*K IS HAPPENING

Rimuru: So Raphael is Going to Evolve.

Raphael: Affirmative.

Michael: How can it be, It isn't True!

Raphael: It is True.

Veldanava: As I Thought Raphael will become a Manas in the Future!

Veldora: Really! *Scared from the Lecture*

Feldway: This is Getting Intresting by Every Second.

Chloe: Another Rival.

Author; Next.

True Dragon 「竜種, ryūshu
True Dragons 「竜種, ryūshu, lit. "Dragon Origin"」 are the highest ranking beings in existence. They're nigh-invulnerable and nigh-unstoppable avatars of nature that serve as the pillars of all creation with only five known to exist. They are considered the greatest creations of the Creator God 「創造神, sōzō-shin」.

All: wait Five?!

Veldora: Who is the Fifth True Dragon or is it Going to be born in the Future!?

Velzard: A new Sibling!

Velgrynd: Is it a Boy or a Girl?!

Veldanava: That's Quite Unexpected.

Milim: A New Friend! Rimuru After he was Born we will play Together with him!

(A/N- They will be Shocked when they will Know who is the Fifth True Dragon.)

Lucia: Dear Why Are you So Sure that it will be a Boy?

Milim: Because I feel Sooo!

Michael: The new True Dragon can be a Hindrance for our Plan.

Feldway: We have to do Something about it.

Veldora: I will tell him the Stories of my Greatness.

Velzard, Velgrynd & Lucia: You will not! *Menacing Voice*

Veldora: Ok *Shivers Running Down his Spine*

Gazel: True Dragons the Pinnacle of Power.

Elmesia: what else to expect from the Strongest Species in all Existence.

Author: Up to the Next one.

     ▪︎Ultimate Slime 「竜魔粘性星神体アルティメットスライム, arutimetto suraimu
Rimuru Tempest 「リムル=テンペスト, rimuru tenpesuto」 fully realizes their latent potential and power as the fifth True Dragon during the events of The Abyss Unleashed. This results in their reincarnation into a fully draconic body with similar physical properties to a slime called Ultimate Slime 「竜魔粘性星神体アルティメットスライム, arutimetto suraimu, lit. "Dragon Demon Viscous Star Divine Body"」. Despite having no direct relation to slimes, it is still named as such for the sake of convenience.

All: *Looking at Rimuru* *Shocked* *Confused*

All: WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Veldanava: Rimuru is the Fifth True Dragon!

Veldora: As Expected of my Sworn Friend  or Should I call you my Sworn Brother!

Velgrynd & Velzard: I Means we can do what ever we want *Thinking of Doing another Dress Up Doll With Rimuru*

Rimuru: W-wait What is happening, and what does it mean by me being a True Dragon, I Isn't True, Author is telling lies.

Author: I don't lie.

Girls: Yes.

Michael: That Slime He Messed up all Our Plans!!!

Guy: My World Balance!!!

Rudra: Right thing Happened to You! *Slime*

Guy: What are you Smiling at!!!

Diablo: How Majest-

All: No need to Say we Knew it!!!

Gazel: Congrats Rimuru-Dono for Becoming a True Dragon.

Rimuru: Wait What is Going on! Someone Please Explain it-

Girls: Author-San Can be Borrow the Special Room.

Author: Yes, You Can  Why not *Thumbs Up*

Rimuru: wait-

And Rimuru was Taken to the Special Dress Up Room.

... --- -- . --- -. . ....... .. ... ....... ..-. --- .-. -.-. .. -. --. ....... -- . ....... - --- ....... .-- .-. .. - . ....... .. - --..-- ....... .... . ....... .-- .- ... ....... ...- . .-. -.-- ....... .--. --- .-- . .-. ..-. ..- .-.. --..-- ....... ... --- -- . - .... .. -. --. ....... --- ..- - ....... --- ..-. ....... - .... .. ... ....... .-- --- .-. .-.. -.. --..-- ....... ... .- ...- . ....... - .... . ....... . --. ---

END
WORDS- 4595

(A/N- Hello Guys So I hope you liked the Chapter and Sorry for the Late Uploads )

Today's Options

1. Nava Siblings (Short Story, Male/Female You can Choose, Younger Sibling)

2. Rimuru The Fifth True Dragon (Short Story, Male/Female You can Choose)

3. Obssesed Ciel (Oneshot)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.2K 24
A fanfic that is probably a Rimuru x Ciel or Rimuru x Chloe that I've made who knows.... (Im conflicted) Also I do not owned the characters of the fa...
3.1K 75 4
A second book to satisfied my desire to write it (will not be my main book)
37.9K 1.3K 19
This book is for Tensura 'Short Stories' and 'One Shot' that just came to my mind and nobody seems to do it. .
27.5K 807 24
*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THAT TIME I GOT REINCARNATED AS A SLIME, I DID THIS FOR THE BROKE PEEPS OUT THERE, AND PEOPLE WHO CAN'T FIND IT* BUT IF YOU...